world industries wallpaper

world industries wallpaper. worldindustries wallpaper
  • worldindustries wallpaper



  • edesignuk
    Sep 13, 09:10 AM
    Originally posted by gopher
    Even the Athlon 2.6 Ghz
    I wasn't aware that AMD made a 2.6Ghz Athlon, they make a 2600+ XP but that IS NOT 2.6Ghz. I think it's something like 2.133 Ghz. However, I'd still take it over the P4 any day!





    world industries wallpaper. World Industries Theme
  • World Industries Theme



  • Skoal
    Apr 5, 10:27 PM
    Oh my, what a conundrum for the fan boys. On one hand, CR loves the iPad and Apple's customer service but on the other hand, we have the iPhone 4. :D

    THIS! Sorry fanboys but as much as I love my apple gear I cannot help but snicker at the mental anguish some of you all must be suffering. Surely there will be plenty of justification in this thread that I haven't yet read!





    world industries wallpaper. world industries wallpaper.
  • world industries wallpaper.



  • KnightWRX
    May 1, 09:18 AM
    Phht...what a cop out dude. Now you're gonna booey unix based on specific software, designed for unix, among specific personal networks of colleagues. You can tell your "real story" to IDC and hope they change their market research methods! :rolleyes:

    IDC talks about revenues and number of boxes. I'm talking about actual environnements. ;)

    One day, when you work in IT, you'll understand what the real workhorse of the industry is.





    world industries wallpaper. flame boy world industries
  • flame boy world industries



  • robbieduncan
    Mar 29, 03:06 AM
    I don't think that's true. I pretty much know it's not actually.

    Shooting a 50mm on a 5d will produce a focal length of 50mm and a Field of view of 50mm. (50x1+50)

    Shooting a 50mm on a 7d will produce a focal length of of 50mm and a field of view of 80mm. (50x1.6=80)

    I didn't say on different cameras. I said different lenses on the same, crop, camera.

    This is not correct.


    A EF-s 50 mm lens is 50 mm on a 1.6 camera. A 50mm EF lens on that same camera is similar in image to a 80mm EF-S lens. The reason for the difference comes into play by the amount of the lens the camera is using to record the image and the proximity of the rear element to the camera sensor.

    Look. I own a 7D. I own an EF-s 17-85mm IS USM. I own a EF 50mm prime. I know that if I set the zoom to 50mm and take the same shot as with the prime exact same field of view. EF-s lenses are not corrected for the crop in the way you are saying they are.



    more...


    world industries wallpaper. Free World Industries phone
  • Free World Industries phone



  • RacerX
    Apr 3, 04:03 PM
    I think if it's trying to define a new category it will fail.
    Well, Pages for NEXTSTEP failed, so it already has a history of that. But that doesn't negate the fact that a number of new categories are needed to fill in the gaps left by the current line of specialty apps.

    But a more important question is... Do you want it to fail? And is this because you don't see this need from your point of view? Or that you can't comprehend a new category?

    Why, in your opinion, is it going to fail?

    People won't really know what to do with it and won't understand why they need it. It's important to provide a comparison so that people can understand what they can do with the app.
    Why is a comparison needed? Are people unable to understand a description?

    When you compare it to PageMaker, that doesn't help the people who it is aimed at. They know nothing of PageMaker. The comparison is meaningless to them. Why do you think Apple has been pushing it more along the lines of a word processor? Because it is aimed at people who want something more than a word processor but have no clue about PageMaker, InDesign or QuarkXPress.

    And by making a comparison you are setting up the other app as the yard stick...

    I'm just saying give Pages a chance to find it's own place.





    world industries wallpaper. World Industries Theme
  • World Industries Theme



  • highmarcs
    May 1, 09:54 PM
    I just downloaded the latest Garage Band for my MBP. Upon trying to use certain instruments it gives me some message about "the instrument or loop you've selected is not currently installed on your machine. Would you like to download and install all of the Garage Band instruments and loops at this time?"

    Well, I've now downloaded and installed the additional content THREE times and STILL....every single time I reopen GB and try to use one of those instruments, I get the EXACT SAME MESSAGE!....:confused:

    How many times does one have to download and install Apple software before your Apple computer acknowledges that you've done so?:(

    I've tried to request a refund for the whole damn app, as this aggravation has now soured me on the program in total. However, every single time I try to report a problem to the app store, Apple has totally changed the site, the way you file a complaint is different, the screens are different, the hoops they make you jump through are different, the options on offer are different...blah, blah, blah. :mad:

    This feels like a deliberate attempt to just wear unhappy customers down and just get them to give up and go away. Now there's some absurd, Twitter style character limit window that you have to type your problem into? WTF? How rude and dismissive? All their bs about being "easy and intuitive and user friendly" goes out the window when you want to make a complaint or simply ask a question, THEN it's an ever changing minefield of screens, buttons, and dead ends.:apple:

    I've been an Apple owner/user for 1.5 years now and this is just another example of why it's been 1.5 years of total and utter frustration and dissatisfaction with my MBP and this company.:mad:



    more...


    world industries wallpaper. World Industries iPhone
  • World Industries iPhone



  • Fuzzy14
    Dec 21, 05:27 PM
    Joe has still sold 450,000 records, which is phenomenal.

    Interesting to note that a typical Christmas number 1 would sell 200-250,000 copies. So this hype has helped shift another 200,000 copies of the X-factor song. Even when they lose, they win.

    ALEXANDRA BURKE, JLS and LEONA LEWIS have all come from X Factor and sold millions.

    What about the other saps who have won these 'talent' contests, used by the industry then disappeared into obscurity? Steve Brookstein anyone?

    Rage Against The Machine couldn't fill Wembley now. I think Joe will.

    Bollox

    (note the above isn't a rant at immy85, he was quoting Louis Walsh)





    world industries wallpaper. 1270512521World-Industries
  • 1270512521World-Industries



  • bushido
    Apr 25, 01:50 PM
    i bet u half the people wouldn't even understand how to install a OS without a physical disc, not everyone is as involved with stuff like that.

    if i were to ask my family what "mount an image" means none of them would know what i'm talking about lol



    more...


    world industries wallpaper. Punk Flameboy World Industries
  • Punk Flameboy World Industries



  • wilburpan
    Sep 22, 07:15 AM
    Originally posted by MacCoaster

    I wouldn't say that 800MHz G4 would match 1.8GHz. Notice the 1.25GHz they used is *DUAL* processor 1.25GHz. Maybe *DUAL* 800MHzs.
    Here's the link to their rating of an iMac 800MHz G4 and a 1.8Ghz P4, which puts the two within shouting distance of each other.

    http://www.cpuscorecard.com/sys_premium.htm





    world industries wallpaper. Dead Willy World Industries
  • Dead Willy World Industries



  • solvs
    Sep 16, 12:33 AM
    Originally posted by fourthtunz

    Sounds like your not using X.2 or a New Mac.
    Why do you waste your time on here?
    Again, find a better deal than the New dual 867 on the Pc side, I'll buy it.
    Daniel

    I was speaking mostly of what others see when comparing. Believe it or not it, matters. True, numbers don't mean that much. It's all about the real-world performance. But you know what? Apple gets their butt kicked most of the time. You can quote benchmarks all you want, and for light stuff who cares? But for the hardcore stuff, Macs need to be faster and cheaper. That's all there is to it. They want to entice more Audio/Video/Image editing people, that's what they're gonna have to do.

    Why is it anytime anyone critizes the Mac, they are automatically written off as trolls? Are you just going to accept whatever Apple does? They aren't perfect you know (though they do seem that way next to a PC). I've had many, many computers. Several of them were Apples. My 6400 was slow as molasess and froze all the time, but it got the job done (most of the time). I've since sold off or given away all but a custom built AMD running Windows 2000. I would have had a new G4 Tower, but my project lost funding and now I'm moving.

    For the record, after I get settled in the new place, I was going to get an iBook and a Tower later (or a new PowerBook maybe). Why you ask? Because video editing in Windows sux. But it still bothers me that a very fast computer I built for a very small amount of money bests a $3,000 "SuperComputer". I'd rather use FCP (I've played with it, it's nice) instead of Premier. And OS X instead of Windows (any version, don't get me started on why XP sux so much).

    But not all of us can always afford a Lexus when a Toyota will work just fine (notice I didn't say Kia or something. I didn't buy a Gateway).

    Don't get me wrong, I'm actually happy with the 167 FSB, the large drive support, the dual CD Drives, etc. The Dual 1.25s look pretty zippy. But compare it to a PC (don't fool yourself, people do. Don't just tell them to buy a PC if they don't like it, cuz you know what, that's exactly what they do), it doesn't look so good. Apple is a business. WinTels are their competitors. We all have to recognize this. Apple has to keep up to stay alive in the long run.

    I'd rather have a Mac, but don't fool yourself. You can build a really nice PC for less than $2,000 (with plenty of basic software that helps you crash Windows even faster) that blows the $3,000+ machines out of the water. You get a nice, out of the box experiance with OS X.2, but is it worth it for the higher price and slower performance. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

    I'm just so tired of PC weenies saying Macs are all style, no substance. And like many computer users who actually use their computers, I'm torn. Speed and price, or style and stability?

    Only when Real-Time is really Real-Time, only then will I be truly happy.



    more...


    world industries wallpaper. World Industries (Brand)
  • World Industries (Brand)



  • GeekLawyer
    Apr 21, 12:51 PM
    I suspect the next iPhone, released in June, July, or September will be largely unchanged from the 4. An A5, sure. Maybe higher storage capacities. A "world" model, from what the Verizon exec said. Black or white. That's about it.





    world industries wallpaper. World Industries sick Pic
  • World Industries sick Pic



  • emotion
    Oct 10, 11:22 AM
    hey i dont know about both MB and MBP being updated at the same time.

    Not sure if it would make sense. there are limited Core 2 Duo's available.


    How long can the limited supply situation be true though? I mean we're talking Intel here they must have huge amounts of manufacturing capability being ramped up for these chips. Possibly even being switched away from the production of Yonahs.

    I guess we'll see. It's literally anyone's guess.



    more...


    world industries wallpaper. Devil Wallpaper - 7.5 x 31.5
  • Devil Wallpaper - 7.5 x 31.5



  • Nugget
    Mar 20, 11:59 PM
    Vocals are sort of flat and listless -- not much energy or emotion.

    Otherwise, it's not really my style but you did a great job mixing it together. Thumbs up.





    world industries wallpaper. the World Industries skate
  • the World Industries skate



  • Knowimagination
    Mar 7, 08:46 PM
    :apple:

    Why wait outdoors (Knox) when you can wait indoors (Northpark)?

    It is supposed to be a high of 70 and sunny all day friday, why wouldn't someone want to spend some time outside with that nice of weather.



    more...


    world industries wallpaper. World Industries (Brand)
  • World Industries (Brand)



  • SevenInchScrew
    Jun 25, 09:18 AM
    wow this makes my $499.99 40GB HDD PS3 look like ________ :o
    A mistake? Unless I'm mistaken, when the 40GB PS3 was released, it was $399, and the 80GB version was $499. At least, those were the normal prices when I bought my 40GB.





    world industries wallpaper. world industries wallpaper.
  • world industries wallpaper.



  • mavherzog
    Sep 1, 06:06 AM
    My thought/hope is that the new functionality currently under wraps is improvements to the Finder and Safari.



    more...


    world industries wallpaper. World Industries Theme - 1.1
  • World Industries Theme - 1.1



  • TheMacBookPro
    Apr 21, 12:56 PM
    yeah, my best friend actually has an M11x R2. I love it, but still, at how compact the 11" Air is, I'm surprised it can max out Portal 2 easily.

    Just got Portal (1) for free (OEM Alienware Gift or something like that) and it does run well on both my AW and my Air.

    If replacement SSD prices dropped, this would replace my alienware as my on-the-go machine.

    This thing surprises me to no end. MW2 at 20~30fps is nothing to scoff at, especially since it only has an ULV C2D and an IGP.

    Only thing I miss is the bl kb.

    Almost all people in this thread sound like they want to buy a Mac mini (MBA), but want at the same time the features of a Mac Pro (MBP). Silly.

    Yeah, this is the MBA-forum, but it does not make this discussion thread better.

    :rolleyes:

    Wanting a backlit keyboard isn't as unreasonable as you think it is... esp since the previous gen Air had it.





    world industries wallpaper. World-Industries-wallpaper
  • World-Industries-wallpaper



  • Tha Professor
    Nov 18, 04:03 AM
    I wouldn't pay 270 dollars for a white iPhone whose home button color dont match....





    world industries wallpaper. Solo lo mejor
  • Solo lo mejor



  • NeuralControl
    Mar 24, 02:56 PM
    Is there a catch to this deal? Do you have to buy a MiFi and sign up for some sort of data plan?
    $299 is ridiculously tempting.





    zMudvayne
    Apr 30, 07:49 PM
    Finalcut, the GameStop copy may say "PC" but Blizzard's games are playable on both Mac and PC using the same disc. Even on GameStop if you open up the System Requirements, under OS it says "Windows / Mac."

    That being said, the code that GameStop is usable for both PCs and Macs. The code activates the game in your Battle.net account, from there you can either download the PC installer or the Mac installer. I'm downloading the Mac installer right now (I got the code about 1.5 hours ago but I was in the middle of a final) and it says it will take about 70 minutes to complete (big file...).

    Excited to play, even if it is a little glitchy at first I've been waiting for this game for a LONG time, wish I would've known I could've entered the beta before now. I have the newest Core i7 15" MBP so it'll be interesting to see how it handles that hardware, it should be plenty capable.





    Lord Appleseed
    Apr 21, 10:23 AM
    Ivy Bridge's IGP will have 16 EUs (compared to 12 in SB IGP) along with DirectX 11 and OpenCL 1.1 support. If the clock speeds stay the same, then it would be around 50% faster than the current one, although that isn't that big of an upgrade.



    Apple never said they removed the BL KB because it is a luxury feature. In fact, none of us knows why Apple removed it.

    My guess is it's either to save battery, or they just needed the last bit of space





    dickrichie
    May 4, 07:56 AM
    Its about elegance and love. We dont just use our Macs they become friends and part of the family. We dont just look at them as computers but extensions of ourselves. No system is perfect but for us this is as close as we can get to perfection. So many of the things you said you can do on your Windows machine I dont doubt I just know we can do it easier and usually were able to do it well before you could. You mistake pride for bigotry. Yes I will admit that you can play more games than I can but thats what the PS2. gamecube and X box are for. About price, I agree the sticker shock is that the Mac is more expensive but when you look at what you get with it. especially in the video editing realm you start to realize that the windows side doesnt have anything anything to compare with it. Not without having to pay at least a few hundred dollars for. Sure you built your own machine but wheres the tech support or the warranty. Any of those parts go bad and you'll be replacing them yourself. Theres more cost built in to building than many people choose to admit. Fact is we all live in a world that runs on Windows machines. Office's are full of beige boxes that sometimes manage to get through a day of email and excel. What you may not think about is that while the penny pushers may move the money from place to place on a windows machine the marketing side usually gets the products sold on a Mac. Advertising firms and creative agencies that market the worlds products do it on a much more stable environment. So dont think of it as bigotry but instead a sense of pride that... well I saw a T-shirt on a guy in the Apple store on Friday night that said it best. "Its a Mac thing, you wouldnt understand"





    Liquorpuki
    Apr 5, 10:03 AM
    Somehow I was expecting to see a lot more praise and excitement for the 3DS after it launched....


    The 3D effect seems to trigger mixed reactions. Other than that...there really doesn't seem to be anything truly exciting about it? I don't see any "wow, those graphics!!" or "holy cow, this thing is fast/powerful" type comments.

    The general vibe I am getting from here and other places is more like "pretty neat", rather than "wow, so awesome". :confused:

    I think it's because the launch titles suck.

    I like the 3D effect. It feels like you're looking into a box, instead of at a screen. Headaches, losing the sweet spot, etc, are a non-factor for me. And what they did with the AR is pretty awesome.

    But no killer game. Which makes it a revolutionary piece of hardware that barely has anything to show off what it can do.





    diamond.g
    Apr 19, 11:08 AM
    iOS Expose could be an improvement to multitasking, maybe they need to wait for the A5 to have the power to make it work.

    64GB should have happened a long time ago imo.

    If the Palm Pre can do it with crappy hardware, and have live previews, Apple should be able to do the same...



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews