will smith son jaden smith

images Watch Will Smith`s son Jaden will smith son jaden smith. Jaden Smith US actor Will
  • Jaden Smith US actor Will



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-10 10:00 AM
    I ordered the Golf Tee - United colors of IV just now with the 1 to 5 business day shipping option, the second option. As I am planning to drive down Monday evening - I am hopeful that I will get it by then.

    I would still recommend that we bring a lot of shirts of various sizes to the rally. People will definitely buy them there.

    I would love to order online. But starting from Tampa on Friday itself. Is it possible to offer some at DC. I will definitely buy it. (I am sure many will buy)





    wallpaper Jaden Smith US actor Will will smith son jaden smith. makeup will smith son. Jaden
  • makeup will smith son. Jaden



  • crystal
    03-28 04:20 PM
    In the profile data EAD/AP dates are kind of overkill I guess, even though they are not mandatory fields. They add no/very little value to overall purpose.





    will smith son jaden smith. Will Smith And Son To Star
  • Will Smith And Son To Star



  • furiouspride
    01-12 10:50 PM
    This is a serious matter my friend. You should consult a good immigration attorney ASAP.





    2011 makeup will smith son. Jaden will smith son jaden smith. Jaden Smith, star of quot;The
  • Jaden Smith, star of quot;The



  • krishnam70
    02-18 12:04 PM
    currently iam working with vsginc they filed my greencard processing through different company axiom
    i applied for 485 and iam past 180 days
    i have never been on axiom payroll
    can anybody tell me can i use ac21 portability ?
    Thanks

    What was your GC filed for? as a future employee? If that is the case does it still constitute a a fraudulent practice? I show the yates memo could be used as a reference if at all this case is denied.

    any suggestion desi?

    cheers
    kris



    more...


    will smith son jaden smith. Will Smith with his son Jaden.
  • Will Smith with his son Jaden.



  • perm2gc
    02-05 06:44 PM
    Hi,
    I am a doctor from India and came to US on B1/B2 visa. I have cleared my Step1 and step2 USMLE and preparing for CS Exam. I am looking for a observership or externship oppertunity.

    I applied and called a lot of places but no luck because of my visa situation. Please let me know if anyone here knows of any hospitals offering observerships for IMGs.

    Thanks
    The Best Place is USMLE forums or your own network.

    good luck





    will smith son jaden smith. Jaden Smith and Will Smith#39;s
  • Jaden Smith and Will Smith#39;s



  • Berkeleybee
    05-11 09:16 PM
    Amit's call starts at 13:00 minute of the program if you want to skip and listen directly to his message.

    I'd encourage people to listen to the whole program it is overall good -- Jennifer Ludden also talks about the frustration of waiting and losing one's edge while we wait.



    more...


    will smith son jaden smith. Will Smith, son Jaden Smith
  • Will Smith, son Jaden Smith



  • India_USA
    01-31 09:18 AM
    By jumping ahead with high-skilled immigrants of course! =D

    Great press release IV, great to see IV getting out there. Now it's time to knock on some doors in our local districts.

    Couldn't agree more!





    2010 Will Smith And Son To Star will smith son jaden smith. Watch Will Smith`s son Jaden
  • Watch Will Smith`s son Jaden



  • abhishek101
    05-21 10:32 PM
    Nope the GC came even before I could think about any call.


    lvinaykumar: My PD is March 2003 (from my profile)



    more...


    will smith son jaden smith. Will Smith#39;s son Jaden
  • Will Smith#39;s son Jaden



  • a_yaja
    09-14 01:17 PM
    bc_rp,
    Thanks for your reply.
    For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?

    Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.

    Thanks

    Are you sure that you are EB2 and not EB3? EB3 is not current for ROW (which is your chargeability). If you are EB2, then I am not sure why your attorney did not file I-140 & I-485 together (but since you mentioned you used premium processing - maybe you cannot apply for I-485 till I-140 is approved - I am not sure - just guessing here).

    You really do not need to worry about PD porting if your new I-140 is going to be applied under EB2 category. EB2 is current for ROW. You can take a look at the link provided by bc_rp.





    hair Jaden Smith, star of quot;The will smith son jaden smith. Will Smith, son Jaden Smith
  • Will Smith, son Jaden Smith



  • tnite
    07-19 10:14 AM
    By "resident" you mean its an AOS case and not Counsulate processing right? Meaning he is in US and submitting AOS application right? yes, he has been here for 5 yrs on h1b and his wife was on H4 when he claimed some of her tuition under 8863


    For IRS tax purposes one is considered a resident if they pass the substantial presence test (http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=96352,00.html). i e. you pay the same taxes every other resident pays and you get the same deductions, exemptions others get.

    There is nothing to worry about in your friends case.
    If they had a home, they would have deducted their interest from the taxes, if they had medical expenses more than 8% of their income then they would have deucted that too.
    As a resident tax filer, these are some of the advantages.
    I dont understand why your friends are worried about this.

    check this out (http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc851.html)

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Since resident and nonresident aliens are taxed differently, it is important for you to determine your status. You are considered a nonresident alien for any period that you are neither a United States citizen nor a United States resident alien.

    You are considered a resident alien if you met one of two tests for the calendar year.

    The first test is the "green card test." If at any time during the calendar year you were a lawful permanent resident of the United States according to the immigration laws, and this status has not been rescinded or administratively or judicially determined to have been abandoned, you are considered to have met the green card test.

    The second test is the "substantial presence test." To meet this test, you must have been physically present in the United States on at least 31 days during the current year, and 183 days during the 3 year period that includes the current year and the 2 years immediately before. To satisfy the 183 days requirement, count all of the days you were present in the current year, and one–third of the days you were present in the first year before the current year, and one–sixth of the days you were present in the second year before the current year. Do not count any day you were present in the United States as an "exempt individual" or commute from Canada or Mexico to work in the United States on more than 75% of the workdays during your working period. An exempt individual may be anyone in the following categories:

    A foreign government–related individual,
    A teacher or trainee with a J or Q visa who substantially complies with the requirements of the visa,
    A student with an F, J, M, or Q visa who substantially complies with the requirements of the visa; or
    A professional athlete temporarily present to compete in a charitable sports event.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Since your friend and his wife are on H Visa for the last 5 yrs, they are considered resident aliens for tax purposes and they can claim deductions , benefits , hope credit , life time learning credit etc.



    more...


    will smith son jaden smith. Will Smith and his wife Jada
  • Will Smith and his wife Jada



  • saketkapur
    10-09 12:18 PM
    Which document to produce for people on EAD and AP?

    I used my H1B since that had a further date of expiry than my EAD but when my next renewal comes up I guess I will have to show EAD as my H1B will be in process of being renewed then.......

    Might have to keep alternating if you have a choice......its kind of an irritant for sure........DMV has no issues with our status when they want us to renew our registrations :mad:

    If I am paying my taxes as a resident then I should get the same benefits... :rolleyes:





    hot Will Smith with his son Jaden. will smith son jaden smith. Will Smith hangin out with the
  • Will Smith hangin out with the



  • Robert Kumar
    01-02 11:25 AM
    Hi,

    Here is a question.
    Can somebody join an MBA program full time at one's own expense, while on H1B and with 485 pending.
    I can see more scope in my company if I have an MBA. Also company is not doing very well.
    So, can I join a school till I get my MBA.
    How does this reflect on my H1B and pending GC, if company is not paying my salary. I plan to take leave and come back again after the program, but be on payroll.

    Thank You,
    Bobby.



    more...


    house will smith, son jaden will smith son jaden smith. Will Smith and son Jaden are
  • Will Smith and son Jaden are



  • pappu
    11-20 01:23 PM
    All pls PM each other and exchange phone numbers and emails so that you can start building your local IV community. Once you have contacted each other, you can start the action items for state chapters.Core members can help you whenever you need help. However we want local members to organize themseves and form a community so that future events can be planned.





    tattoo Jaden Smith and Will Smith#39;s will smith son jaden smith. Will Smith and his son Jaden
  • Will Smith and his son Jaden



  • kanakabyraju
    08-31 01:34 PM
    I filed AOS during July 07 fiasco. It has been more than 15 months since the first fingerprint but I have not yet received 2nd fingerprint notice. I noticed a SLUD in May/09 but no notice. Anybody else out there who filed in July but don't have second fingerprint notice yet?

    Best thing is to apply AP online. I did the same and got the FP notice 2nd time. Planning to do it again this year end.

    kanaka



    more...


    pictures Will Smith, son Jaden Smith will smith son jaden smith. +smith+and+will+smith
  • +smith+and+will+smith



  • thomachan72
    05-12 01:24 PM
    The above statement is incorrect. You will have to re-file the LC in addition to the I-140 for a port. There is some more info on Eb3 to Eb2 here: Upgrading from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/Library/green_cards/EB/upgrading_eb3_eb2.html)
    Oops sorry about that. Thanks for correcting. These things are extremely complicated.:confused:





    dresses Will Smith hangin out with the will smith son jaden smith. Check Out Will Smith#39;s Son
  • Check Out Will Smith#39;s Son



  • royus77
    06-30 05:27 PM
    Guys and Gals,

    It's all speculation... Wait and see... we will all be fine... if you have your papers ready then file it.......

    I'am staying positive..... Want y'all to do it too....

    All the best....
    I will fly to Nebraska on sunday night and deliver it on Monday



    more...


    makeup Will Smith#39;s son Jaden will smith son jaden smith. will smith, son jaden
  • will smith, son jaden



  • quizzer
    07-26 10:22 PM
    any idea when will this be taken up?





    girlfriend Will Smith and his son Jaden will smith son jaden smith. (News One) Will Smith and son
  • (News One) Will Smith and son



  • sdrblr
    08-24 11:41 AM
    calling a supervisor and he returning the call without HR(or legal's) intervention is little weird. How big is your company?





    hairstyles Will Smith and his wife Jada will smith son jaden smith. Will Smith#39;s son Jaden Smith
  • Will Smith#39;s son Jaden Smith



  • pd2001_12
    09-15 01:24 PM
    Yes I got RFE like 1 month back about employment verification...

    Congratulations! Just curious did you got any RFE as it is a very early PD? I'm Jan 22 2002 EB3-I and am waiting with bated breath.





    lostinbeta
    10-20 10:09 PM
    That is very nice, but as mdipi said, that center text is way out of place.

    It is just.... there.... the font, size and everything just doesn't fit.

    If you make that text grungier and change the font it should look better.





    asterix
    02-22 05:45 PM
    Not sure if people understood the question. Based on this data it shows India got much more then what was in the quota and there were more GC given than the yearly total limit. If this is true, why do I keep hearing that in forums that there were 250K visa's over the last 5 years that were lost because they GC's were not processed in time? If anything there were more visa's given and a disproportionately higher # for India.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews