will smith and jada pinkett smith house

images jada pinkett smith house, will smith and jada pinkett smith house. will smith and jada pinkett smith house. jada pinkett smith house,
  • will smith and jada pinkett smith house. jada pinkett smith house,



  • sargon
    01-26 12:32 PM
    I am glad that the Admins have deleted it. It really was a stupid question about a specific race...

    u are a rasam drinking gulty, right?
    :eek:

    check your facts again. racism is considered sexy these days ;)





    wallpaper will smith and jada pinkett smith house. jada pinkett smith house, will smith and jada pinkett smith house. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett
  • Will Smith and Jada Pinkett



  • cin45220
    12-07 11:51 AM
    I do not understand why Indian news papers tout salaries offered to IIT/IIM graduates in foreign companies in overseas locations. It�s a net loss for the country�

    First of all, salaries are not exceptional when compared to overseas salaries (for a similar position in a similar company) and secondly, most of these graduates are taking their skills, earned through subsidized education provided by the generous Indian government in IITs/IIMs, to a foreign country.

    -CinBoy





    will smith and jada pinkett smith house. will smith house in la. Jada
  • will smith house in la. Jada



  • jsb
    10-29 04:04 PM
    I've done it. Well, basically my attorney sent a notice to the USCIS, but I think you can do it too by sending a simple letter to the Service Center. There is no form for that as far as I know.

    It is clear to change from 'old' or 'new' attorney, but there is nothing mentioned for 'no attorney'. I think best is to call USCIS and find out the best way to do it.





    2011 Will Smith and Jada Pinkett will smith and jada pinkett smith house. will smith and jada
  • will smith and jada



  • andy garcia
    10-06 08:01 AM
    That's what I'm talking about ! :cool:


    I am ready to apply for the 9th time this year:rolleyes:



    more...


    will smith and jada pinkett smith house. will smith house miami. will
  • will smith house miami. will



  • beautifulMind
    08-24 12:40 PM
    Fragomen Client Alert (08/06/09) - USCIS Expands Employer Site Visit Program (http://www.worldwideerc.org/Resources/Immigration/Documents/fragomen-20090806.html)



    August 6, 2009

    USCIS Expands Employer Site Visit Program __________________________________________________ _______

    Executive Summary

    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is expanding its unannounced visits to the worksites of employers that sponsor foreign workers. USCIS uses site visits to verify the information in an immigration petition submitted by the employer and to make sure that sponsored workers are complying with the terms of their admission to the United States.

    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is expanding its site visits to employers that sponsor foreign workers. The site visits, which are conducted by USCIS's Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS) unit, are usually conducted without notice. They are used to verify the existence of the employer, the information the employer has provided in immigration petitions, and whether sponsored foreign nationals are working in compliance with the terms of their admission to the United States. If your company is contacted by an FDNS officer, you should call your designated Fragomen professional immediately to discuss options, including the possibility of having counsel present during a site visit.


    Though the FDNS unit has conducted employer site visits for several years, it has recently begun to add more staff and broaden its investigative efforts. In the past, site visits usually pertained to already-approved immigration petitions. However, under the expanded program, the agency is more frequently using site visits to verify information in petitions that are pending with USCIS. USCIS could use information obtained during a site visit to decide whether or not to approve a petition. In submitting petitions for immigration benefits, employers subject themselves to reasonable inquiries from the government. Therefore, it is crucial that employers make efforts to cooperate with FDNS officers. A failure to cooperate could jeopardize an employer's pending petitions and its ability to participate in U.S.
    immigration programs.

    Typically, an FDNS officer will make an unannounced appearance at the petitioning employer's worksite, though occasionally an officer may call the company in advance to notify it of an impending visit. During the site visit, the officer may ask to speak to an employer representative, such as a human resources manager, and may also ask to meet with a sponsored foreign worker. Usually, the officer will have a copy of a specific immigration petition and will seek interviews to verify the information in the petition.

    During site visits, FDNS officers typically work from a standard list of questions. Officers commonly ask about the employer's business; the worksite; the number of employees; whether the employer filed the immigration petition in question; whether the foreign national is actually employed by the employer; the foreign national's position, job duties and salary; and the foreign national's qualifications for the position, educational background, previous employment and immigration history, residence and dependents in the United States. The officer may also ask about the employer's overall use of specific immigration programs. In addition to conducting interviews, the FDNS officer may ask to tour the employer's premises or examine the foreign national's work area, and may also request payroll records and other documentation pertaining to the foreign national's employment.

    Fragomen is closely monitoring the FDNS site visit program and will issue additional information as we discern investigation trends. If you have any questions about this alert, please contact the Fragomen professional with whom you usually work.

    Copyright 2009 by Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP

    Fragomen Immigration Alerts





    will smith and jada pinkett smith house. jada pinkett smith house,
  • jada pinkett smith house,



  • smangc
    06-10 12:58 PM
    SSbaruah, Yes the employer needs to give you return tickets to your home town.



    more...


    will smith and jada pinkett smith house. Will And Jada Pinkett Smith
  • Will And Jada Pinkett Smith



  • snathan
    02-17 09:14 PM
    Thanks a lot snathan.

    emploer A is still holding my H1b, they did not revoke it.

    employer A(American Company) has offered me a job and asked me to start from Monday(02/23) but employer B(Indian Company) has applied for
    H1b transfer.

    The only thing I am worried, if there is another layoff with employer A before H1B transfer with employer B. In that situation can I join employer B and maintain my status.

    please help me.

    Yes...if you get the approval, you can join the company B, anytime you want.





    2010 will smith house in la. Jada will smith and jada pinkett smith house. jada pinkett smith house,
  • jada pinkett smith house,



  • CT_Green
    04-08 11:05 AM
    My PD is Oct 09 2003



    more...


    will smith and jada pinkett smith house. jada pinkett smith house,
  • jada pinkett smith house,



  • shana04
    08-14 03:49 PM
    Is that so?? Am I really required to wait like this months/years long if it takes that long for my employer to settle his matter with vendor?? Can an employer actually follow these kind of practice? Please provide your experienced advises.
    Also kindly let me know how can I proceed if I want to file a DOL complaint?


    No you don't have to wait. find new employer and file a case on your employer.

    According to H1, no matter he has to pay you.

    Ultimately he can recover money from vendor, but he is deniying pay to you.

    other frineds have suggested so just follow them.

    good luck. I know the pain. sorry for you.





    hair will smith and jada will smith and jada pinkett smith house. jada pinkett smith house,
  • jada pinkett smith house,



  • Dhundhun
    11-21 05:27 PM
    While I was travelling from India to USA, I was waiting at one of the airports in USA for my connection. An airlines staff asked for my passport and by mistake pulled away my
    I-94 from from it.

    The I-94 returns are automated. You may be out of US in records. Another reason to contact USCIS.



    more...


    will smith and jada pinkett smith house. Will Smith, Jada Pinkett
  • Will Smith, Jada Pinkett



  • kumar1305
    03-30 05:48 PM
    I am not really sure why this really makes a difference. My perm was approved in EB3 in about 7 months but if I have to wait 30 years to get a GC what difference does it make ?!?

    It makes a difference to me as I'm already in the 6th year.





    hot will smith house miami. will will smith and jada pinkett smith house. house Will Smith and Jada
  • house Will Smith and Jada



  • newlife2
    09-19 12:03 PM
    Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?

    If I do mention it:

    Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.

    Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.



    more...


    house Willow Smith to Perform at will smith and jada pinkett smith house. Jada Pinkett Smith - Cast of
  • Jada Pinkett Smith - Cast of



  • senk1s
    02-24 03:03 PM
    http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/article/0,,id=165705,00.html

    This is what i found on the irs website - still havent decided whether to e-file or paper file





    tattoo jada pinkett smith house, will smith and jada pinkett smith house. jada-pinkett-smith-p#62E6
  • jada-pinkett-smith-p#62E6



  • learning01
    05-10 11:48 AM
    immi2006
    That's what we need to do in these forums.

    You see, I tried to follow the second link; it didn't work. I tried the first link. It took me to a web site that is totally disorganized and poorly built; I dont have time to navigate and see what you posted about.

    After this second corrected post, I follow the link. It is NOT about the CIR and the logjam; it is an attempt to arrive at an agreement to have a working methodology to verify and check illegal immigrants.

    Hence, my title: please read and post your opinion, instead of just posting thie links or the story.



    more...


    pictures Will And Jada Pinkett Smith will smith and jada pinkett smith house. WILL SMITH, JADA PINKETT-SMITH
  • WILL SMITH, JADA PINKETT-SMITH



  • kk_kk
    02-25 02:34 PM
    I would say .. they are already facing the consequences due to the acts they have committed. I don't see any need for bashing the OP or his friend.





    dresses house Will Smith and Jada will smith and jada pinkett smith house. Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith
  • Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith



  • miththoo
    08-22 05:08 PM
    Does it invalidate the old I-140 if the PD is recaptured for the new I-140 ? I mean what happens to the old I-140 ? May we still use it in future if for some reason the new I-140 does not work out ?



    more...


    makeup jada pinkett smith house, will smith and jada pinkett smith house. Willow Smith to Perform at
  • Willow Smith to Perform at



  • yetanotherguyinline
    11-09 01:01 PM
    I have decent writing skills and can help.





    girlfriend jada-pinkett-smith-p#62E6 will smith and jada pinkett smith house. Will Smith And Jada Pinkett
  • Will Smith And Jada Pinkett



  • onemorecame
    10-25 01:19 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    I got You 2 A# number. one is from I-140 and other is from I-485 which i filled on July 2007.

    Is it any problem to get 2 A#? if yes then what should be plan of action?
    If No then which one is active A# number.

    Please advice.

    onemorecame.

    Bump





    hairstyles Will Smith, Jada Pinkett will smith and jada pinkett smith house. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett
  • Will Smith and Jada Pinkett



  • a_yaja
    10-08 04:20 PM
    I got my green card from Company A. During my labor process i renewed my H1B from Company B which expired last month.

    Right now who is my employer Company A or B or none of the above?.

    Your question is not clear. Your employer is whoever you are employed with right now. If you are not employed with either company A or company B, then neither is your employer.





    indio0617
    07-11 02:22 PM
    /\/\/\/\/\





    gc007
    08-04 01:36 PM
    I think you are right. G-28 for I-140 shud be signed by layer and employer

    And there shud be 3 separate G-28 's req for I-485/131/765 signed by layer and the actual applicant.

    Mine was filled this way.

    May be you shud get some information from others too who have done with one G28

    Hope it helps

    Hi,

    My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
    I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...

    USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..

    thanks in advance..



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews