wallpaper blue abstract

images future world lue abstract wallpaper blue abstract. abstract-wallpapers-images
  • abstract-wallpapers-images



  • digital2k
    08-06 12:35 PM
    *





    wallpaper abstract-wallpapers-images wallpaper blue abstract. lue abstract wallpaper. stock photo : Blue abstract
  • lue abstract wallpaper. stock photo : Blue abstract



  • 485Mbe4001
    03-06 03:42 PM
    Hang in there, i am in a similar boat, I applied for 485 in late 2003 and missed the boat each time with namecheck, i was cleared all this while but my wife who is the primary was stuck. I am on my 4th EAD/AP, just applied for the 5time.

    My 6 years of H1 expired long back, i guess we were lucky to be able to file for 485 and i could continue working on EAD.

    Our great lawyer who filed an EB3 petion for my wife and 'advisied' my company 3 years back not to spend money on my labor because my wifes PD of mid 2002 was good. I know i should have broken a coconut and applied vermillion on the application before sending it off, maybe that would have changed everything :p

    I filed my I485 mid 2003. I missed the boat end of 2004, some where in 2005 and then in 2007 when my dates were current. My pd is in 2002. People who filed with me have been approved and they are ready for citizenship next year :mad:, while I got my 6th EAD approved





    wallpaper blue abstract. Blue Abstract Wall,
  • Blue Abstract Wall,



  • vjkypally
    06-02 01:14 PM
    It was just for me, primary applicant. They asked for my status from 1999 to 2004 including my I-20, 797's etc and also I-94 and EVLDid u receive rfe for both applications are just the prime application (assuming you).





    2011 lue abstract wallpaper. stock photo : Blue abstract wallpaper blue abstract. lue abstract
  • lue abstract



  • keiryu
    06-28 04:28 PM
    You can have AOS and H-1b concurrently. If you have the time, I would renew your H-1B visa at the consulate and re-enter using H-1b. It is much less hassle than to return using AP.



    more...


    wallpaper blue abstract. Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract
  • Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract



  • hawkeye1
    11-14 06:09 PM
    If a labor is applied in EB3 category and later 140 is applied under eb2(bs+5 year experince and salary range). Will there be any complications after invoking AC21?

    Thanks!





    wallpaper blue abstract. abstract wallpaper blue by
  • abstract wallpaper blue by



  • indyanguy
    01-13 03:54 PM
    I looked at my copy of the packet that was sent to USCIS and yes, it appears that the lawyer did include all the EVLs.



    more...


    wallpaper blue abstract. Download this Wallpaper to
  • Download this Wallpaper to



  • mantagon
    07-28 09:12 AM
    A couple of years back, my wife, who was on OPT back then moved from OH to TN. All she had to do was to give the written test in TN to get the TN license.

    Also, from my past experiences, I can suggest you to try again by going to a different DMA. Speak to the manager, if possible and reason with him/her. Good luck!

    Actually, I took all my documents and initially I was issued Maryland driver's license then he saw this note and called his supervisor and his supervisor cancelled Maryland Driver's license and gave me back Ohio driver's license. May be its matter of whether someone looks your ohio driver's license carefully or not. but bottomline now, I am not able to get Maryland driver's license.

    Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?





    2010 Blue Abstract Wall, wallpaper blue abstract. future world lue abstract
  • future world lue abstract



  • krishnam70
    05-08 01:47 PM
    Thank you

    Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #82G15598SR169690U)
    In reference to: S-4UL2252729966384J

    -cheers
    kris



    more...


    wallpaper blue abstract. Blue Black Abstract Wallpaper
  • Blue Black Abstract Wallpaper



  • va_12_2004
    07-19 08:42 PM
    First, I would like to congratulate each and every member of IV for having an effect on USCIS and successfully able to submit the 485 in July. The things that mattered were the unity and direction / advise from the core team. Its a victory by any standard.

    The next big problem will be the delay in FBI name check. With the very little workload they have there are backlogged cases from 2003. It is again like a black box (Hope you remember philly BEC). You can do anything you want but FBI wont budge. And with this extra 200K + applications, the situation would get worse and worse. You really do not want to get stuck here for years. The only thing that works is WOM, and thats not an easy thing to do.

    I would strongly urge the core team to consider this as an agenda along with ongoing effort of legislative solution of retrogression (Increasing the number of GCs). I would also ask all the members who were able to file 485 to read some of the forums (Yahoo namecheck tracker, immigration.com etc), and prepare yourself of what is coming. Right now, if you are unlucky, you get stuck, but later if you are lucky, you will get through.

    We will win at the end, because we have not done anything wrong. Just keep unity.
    Thanks

    I contributed $150





    hair lue abstract wallpaper blue abstract. Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract
  • Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract



  • hate_me
    03-28 10:41 AM
    Amount: $100
    Receipt ID: 8XN17151GH219590E

    This was yesterday and I had posted it in another thread



    more...


    wallpaper blue abstract. lue abstract wallpaper. Abstract Blue iPod Touch; Abstract Blue iPod Touch
  • lue abstract wallpaper. Abstract Blue iPod Touch; Abstract Blue iPod Touch



  • seahawks
    09-09 06:43 PM
    Please join the group, guys we will need all of your support. Please sign up on the yahoo groups if you are from WA/Oregon. Lets unite and channelize our efforts to make the rally a success.





    hot Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract wallpaper blue abstract. Abstract Blue Flower
  • Abstract Blue Flower



  • h1techSlave
    04-15 09:39 AM
    There is already one for this.
    CAn some one create survey for this?



    more...


    house 3d lue abstract wallpaper wallpaper blue abstract. Abstract Black Light Spectrum
  • Abstract Black Light Spectrum



  • sundarpn
    07-20 08:13 AM
    thx GC_ASP.

    One clarification on question:

    3. Can I file my spouses 485 whenever the dates become current (I meant despite myself working for a new employer on H1b.). Will dependent 485 filing need support from ex-employer?





    tattoo abstract wallpaper blue by wallpaper blue abstract. Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract My
  • Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract My



  • perm
    07-11 04:56 PM
    Is this true...? if it is, USCIS is in big trouble.

    5. When the law clearly says that USCIS could allot only 10% of visas per month which is 14K, under what basis USCIS issued 60K visas in the month of June 2007. Here is the link to that law. http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text....6.1.1&idno=22


    link not working



    more...


    pictures Download this Wallpaper to wallpaper blue abstract. Blue wallpaper texture
  • Blue wallpaper texture



  • jcrajput
    09-26 05:02 PM
    This is the new thread to mention your rejection reasons.

    Please mention following:

    Rejection date: 09/21/07
    Reason: Other reasons (Not mentioned in data base system - More info with rejection letter and package)
    Package received date: Waiting





    dresses Abstract Blue Flower wallpaper blue abstract. Description: Abstract blue
  • Description: Abstract blue



  • uma001
    04-22 03:40 PM
    Thanks a lot for the response.

    Fortunately my extension got approved for 3 years without any RFE in 3 business days.
    Here are the details...

    Processing Type: Premium Processing
    Receipt Number: EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
    Processing Center : VSC
    Applied for : 3 years(Based on Approved I-140)
    Approved for : 3 years
    Fedex date: 04/08/2010
    Receipt Notice Date: 04/12/2010
    RFE Date: N/A(No RFE)
    RFE Responded Date: N/A
    Status: Approved
    Approved Date: 04/15/2010

    Model :Employer(Desi Consulting)--> Vendor--> Client
    Submitted all docs which I have mentioned in the beginning of this thread/topic.

    Again submitted client & vendor letter without end dates. Also just submitted
    contract papers between employer & vendor, had not submitted any purchase/work order.

    Regards.


    How long you been working at this client?



    more...


    makeup Blue Black Abstract Wallpaper wallpaper blue abstract. 3d lue abstract wallpaper
  • 3d lue abstract wallpaper



  • Templarian
    08-25 10:53 PM
    I tried, hes actually pretty hard to make: http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3691/sonicld1.gif

    Someone else is going to have to do sonic sorry man.





    girlfriend Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract My wallpaper blue abstract. fun sized lue abstract
  • fun sized lue abstract



  • pa_arora
    07-23 04:24 PM
    You cannot file EAD/AP without the Receipt notice. Since u will be filing it urself anyways(no layer fee involved), y dont u file it with just stating the 485File number in the covering letter, also attach the prints of the checks cashed.

    I would say its worth giving a shot.

    [You may also state any lame reason that u/employer/lawyer have misplaced the receipt notice in the covering letter ...try this at ur own risk]





    hairstyles lue abstract wallpaper. Abstract Blue iPod Touch; Abstract Blue iPod Touch wallpaper blue abstract. Blue Background abstract
  • Blue Background abstract



  • anzerraja
    07-20 09:26 AM
    Lately the members of IV have come to know that Aman Kapoor, the co-founder of IV has sold his house and spent around $64000/- towards the administrative costs of IV. This too was brought to our attention from a regular member like you and me, without which this would not have come to our knowledge at all.

    So some of the members have taken an initiative to reimburse Aman and other core IV team members with the expenses they have incurred so far towards the administrative costs of IV. Note that the time they have spent and the sufferings cannot be compensated. Let us do the least by atleast compensating the money. Please do not donate directly to IV funds.

    There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing the administrative costs of IV.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708

    Could you please pledge an amount ?





    ashishgour
    09-17 10:19 AM
    What happens once someone has entered on AP and 1 year passes..is it an overstay after a year????





    sara_apk
    04-16 07:14 PM
    Hi Sara,

    Could you please post you case details & PD?

    I don't remember all the details of my case.
    Mine is PD: Oct 2002/EB2
    Labor got approved in Mar 2007
    I-140 premium processing and got approved in May 2007
    I-485 got approved on Apr 01, 2008



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews