ultrasounds at 8 weeks

images ultrasound at 8 weeks. ultrasounds at 8 weeks. ultrasounds at 6 weeks.
  • ultrasounds at 6 weeks.



  • lazycis
    10-29 03:02 PM
    I found out (via attorney) that the right way to do it is to send a new G-28 form to USCIS. Put your name as a petitioner and as a representative, check box 4 (other) and write "I would like to represent myself in all matters related to my I-485 filing".





    wallpaper ultrasounds at 6 weeks. ultrasounds at 8 weeks. Ultrasound 8 Weeks. eight
  • Ultrasound 8 Weeks. eight



  • greyhair
    09-18 08:25 AM
    thread starter is saying it will make dates current....how is this possible with the same amount of spillover?

    Family based is also heavily backlogged. How can there be flow of thousands of unused visas in Family Based for flow to Employment Based? Even in Family based there are categories 1, 2A, 2B, 3 and 4. The visas will first flow from top to bottom in Family Based. Wouldn't all the categories have to be current before any visas flow to Employment based? I read somewhere that the employment based backlog size is 800,000 applications. :confused: Let's say even if there is a small number of visa flow from Family Based to Employment Based, how can a small number of visa flow from Family Based to employment based backlog be sufficient to approve 800,000 applications?





    ultrasounds at 8 weeks. ultrasound at 6 weeks 1 day
  • ultrasound at 6 weeks 1 day



  • ronhira
    04-26 07:44 PM
    this is how cir will end..... with a procedural vote -
    Financial regulation plan fails first Senate test - U.S. business- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36770907/ns/business-us_business/)

    bet $100?





    2011 Ultrasound 8 Weeks. eight ultrasounds at 8 weeks. three weeks she has almost
  • three weeks she has almost



  • AreWeThereYet
    08-06 08:50 AM
    I just called them and checked the dish network site I do not see anything like that :confused:

    For telugu audience I am aware of 2 such providers. telugumagictv and reliableiptv. I have not tried either. I would have tried them if they had both Hindi and Telugu channels. Does anyone know of an IPTV provider who has both Hindi and Telugu channels. One more thing, the above mentioned 2 provide the STB that can also act as a media player to play all kinds of media from your external USB drive. But I already have WDTV at home.



    more...


    ultrasounds at 8 weeks. 8 weeks. Twin A  19 mm
  • 8 weeks. Twin A 19 mm



  • navin80
    06-20 09:30 AM
    I am in a similar situation. But my employer previous employer says he would file for 485 only if I return to my old company.
    so, If I need to go back to him,

    1. Do I need to transfer my H1B back to the old company. My 797 expires in Nov'08





    ultrasounds at 8 weeks. 4D Ultrasound live 8 weeks
  • 4D Ultrasound live 8 weeks



  • reno_john
    06-08 11:52 AM
    Again I say Rest in peace CIR forever. I was never for it



    more...


    ultrasounds at 8 weeks. ultrasound pictures at 7
  • ultrasound pictures at 7



  • ramaonline
    09-24 07:07 PM
    uscis may come out with a rule that would exclude h4 time from h1 time. As of now, the rule has not published which means ur h1 time includes time spent in h4 status. please check with ur attorney about the expected publication of the
    rule.





    2010 ultrasound at 6 weeks 1 day ultrasounds at 8 weeks. ultrasound at 8 weeks.
  • ultrasound at 8 weeks.



  • tiger05
    03-01 05:13 PM
    Hi,

    I am working for company A and I applied for H1 transfer to company B. They applied for premium processing on 25th and on 27th feb i got RFE.

    RFE is

    All payroll summaries (W-2 ) evidencing wages paid since you began work in H-1B status.

    I came to US on 2006 feb, the attorney is submitting my W2s on monday. But my 2006 W2 is not good i have only 20K on 2006 W2, 2007 and 2008 W2S are good.

    As my 2006 W2 is not good , does it effect my H1B transfer.

    Please let me know your thoughts.

    Thanks



    more...


    ultrasounds at 8 weeks. Bubble Smyth
  • Bubble Smyth



  • shivarajan
    04-04 03:06 PM
    Did a hasty click... thought the poll was for pd date (and missed the invoice part of it). Suspecting others also might have done the same.





    hair three weeks she has almost ultrasounds at 8 weeks. Alexis 8
  • Alexis 8



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-24 07:26 PM
    Hello,

    I have an unfortunate situation. My parents names are misspelled in the Birth certificate compared to the Passport parents name page. Do we need to submit the parents names page of the passport when we submit our documents for 485 ?? Please let me know if this will be a problem and if there is a work around for this ??

    Also if I have a Birth certificate (with my actual full name - dated in 2007 though), do I need to submit the affidavits ??


    Thanks


    You should be fine... at the most an RFE to clarify the confusion...



    more...


    ultrasounds at 8 weeks. Sono at weeks so confused on
  • Sono at weeks so confused on



  • cal97
    08-17 02:37 PM
    If you had both your I-140's approved not sure why your attorney refused to go in for a I-140 substitution. Thats very weird. Should have been done in the first place. Why would someone not want to use an earlier PD :mad:?? Beyond me. If you hired the lawyer, give him your peace of mind. If he/she is a corporate attorney make sure to talk to your Manager/HR to get things fixed up.

    You should be able to substitute it now as far as I know. Consult a good lawyer.

    My I485 was filled with EB3/PD Sep 2002. That time I had EB2/PD-Sep-2004 approved too but my layers said that we should file with �EB3/PD Sep 2002� and when I asked them to combine my EB2 with �EB3/ PD Sep 2002� they said USCIS will reject it.,
    Now as EB3 is unavailable, is it possible to use my EB2 approved I-140 with already filled I-485 ( which was filled with EB3/PD-Sep-2002) so that I can retain my EB3/PD-sep 2003 but change the preference category to EB2.





    hot 8 weeks. Twin A 19 mm ultrasounds at 8 weeks. Ultrasound picture from
  • Ultrasound picture from



  • add78
    05-30 09:54 AM
    1. If you are still with university and the H1 is valid, you are not out of status.
    2. If you are out of university and if company A's H1 is valid, you can start work with company A.

    If you are out of university and company A's H1 is valid, but you are not getting job or salary - you are out of status

    If you are out of university and company A's H1 is not valid, you are out of stats.

    Please check with attorney asap.
    What Snathan said above is absolutely 100% correct.
    However as someone else said about stamping and getting over the out of status period issues is not correct, if at any point you were out of status (no salary or no valid i-94 (white card or the 797)), it may come back to haunt you during GC process.
    Without getting into the risk/debate of whether you were counted for cap when "A" filed for your H1, in order to file with another employer "C", it is advisable to work for "A" if they have a valid H1 filed for you and if you have just left the University employer without any delay and consult with an attorney to remedy the out of status issue for the period since you left the Univ. employer. And as always, if you think you were helped by the senior members here, please consider helping IV by donating to your own cause as soon as you get a project / back on track. Thank You.



    more...


    house Legume at 24 Weeks 2 ultrasounds at 8 weeks. sonogram 5 weeks.
  • sonogram 5 weeks.



  • pappu
    05-24 01:58 PM
    Only last week I saw an article that said something to the effect that " Want US GC, get Masters". At that time, we all laughed at how these reports are compiled and brushed them off as tabloids.
    Unfortunately , this time IV has got the right message and the publicity, but how will an average reader decide which article is saying the truth. People will understand/interpret the news the way their minds wants it to be , regardless of what the absolute truth is.

    Regardless , a step in the positive direction for us
    IV thanks its member- English_august for getting us this interview.

    Yes this time TOI got it right. IV thanks TOI for this article too.





    tattoo 4D Ultrasound live 8 weeks ultrasounds at 8 weeks. [UltraSound at 12 weeks]
  • [UltraSound at 12 weeks]



  • ashishgour
    09-10 11:11 PM
    Ordered 2 T-shirts n 2 IV Caps..
    See u all in DC..



    more...


    pictures ultrasound pictures at 7 ultrasounds at 8 weeks. Ultrasound Informal Case
  • Ultrasound Informal Case



  • stuckinretro
    10-28 11:22 AM
    One more Diwali passes by with no day light in sight!

    Folks - everyday I go to sleep I wish that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west. When I wake up I see that nothing has changed.

    Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.

    With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.

    Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.

    Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.

    IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.





    dresses Ultrasound picture from ultrasounds at 8 weeks. Ultrasound Technician Picture
  • Ultrasound Technician Picture



  • Hong12
    12-15 12:14 AM
    Thank you very much for your quick response. That is very sad though I would ask my lawyer to resubmit the application. My original document is with me in order to apply for H1 Visa at the Consular. At this point, I would send the original document back to my lawyer and ask him to do the premium process on my application. Another issue is that he refused to pay for the premium filing fee. He said that he would suggest me to find another lawyer in the case that he had to pay for my premium filing fee. He did not show any responsibilities on anything. Pls advise what I should do.



    more...


    makeup Bubble Smyth ultrasounds at 8 weeks. Legume at 24 Weeks 2
  • Legume at 24 Weeks 2



  • vactorboy29
    06-24 04:13 PM
    Make sure Hotel is Safe and not with short term stay like pros.... .Even you have to to spend little more go for that.I had very bad experience.I had lost my documents that time.





    girlfriend [UltraSound at 12 weeks] ultrasounds at 8 weeks. ultrasounds at 13 weeks.
  • ultrasounds at 13 weeks.



  • newlife2
    09-19 10:12 PM
    Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?

    If I do mention it:

    Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.

    Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.


    I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.





    hairstyles Sono at weeks so confused on ultrasounds at 8 weeks. and Andy Ball, 20 weeks
  • and Andy Ball, 20 weeks



  • h1techSlave
    07-30 10:27 AM
    For the next conference call, may be we can pool together some common questions and a couple of people can ask them during the call.





    san3297
    09-04 04:39 PM
    Thanks for a positive reply at last.I checked my both 797s my current one ends on Nov 14 and my future one starts at Nov 15.So i see there is no gap.Hopefully i will be good i guess.I am planning to go to Charlotte Border Security and see if they say me the same.Any way your comments made me rethink that i will be ok.





    Bpositive
    08-13 12:16 PM
    Have heard of US citizens in India who are having problems getting work visa. And are getting paid in cash! Seems like the number of illegal US citizen aliens in India may be going up over the next ten years....



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews