torres chelsea shirt

images Fernando+torres+chelsea torres chelsea shirt. TORRES 9# Chelsea Home Soccer
  • TORRES 9# Chelsea Home Soccer



  • starseed
    07-21 05:49 PM
    I did read some other posts re: this, but I'm not too sure how to go about it, what to say to them, etc? Should it be in writing, by phone? Plus the state of CA is so overwhelmed with budget issues, do you think they'd want to devote time to it? :confused:





    wallpaper TORRES 9# Chelsea Home Soccer torres chelsea shirt. TORRES 9# Chelsea Home Shirt
  • TORRES 9# Chelsea Home Shirt



  • gcformeornot
    08-08 04:25 PM
    there already a big thread on this subject. Its right there on IV Homepage

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12135

    Please refrain from creating threads for such matters. It adds confusion.





    torres chelsea shirt. Torres In Chelsea Shirt
  • Torres In Chelsea Shirt



  • speedo
    08-14 03:25 PM
    I-485 AD: Jul-02-2007
    I-485 ND: Jul-31-2007

    still waiting for fingerprint notice.





    2011 TORRES 9# Chelsea Home Shirt torres chelsea shirt. torres in chelsea shirt. 9 shirt of Fernando Torres
  • torres in chelsea shirt. 9 shirt of Fernando Torres



  • ChalapathiChitturi
    11-01 04:22 AM
    When I filed my 485, I gave My company address in all the applications. My company is in Washington State.

    But I am actually working in California from past 7 years. The only place that I specified my current california address is in G325 (485 supporting document).

    Also I move within california after filing 485.

    Because I gave my company address in all the 485 applications, I did not even change my address in any of the applications. I only filed AR11 online for the address change. Advantage with online is, you will get a confirmation number.

    That is what my company recomended me.

    I got my EAD and all other receipts to the company address.

    Waiting for AP and FP mails.

    I also heard from my company that, my company will receive the finger print notice but the appointment office will be in california.

    Hope this helps you.



    more...


    torres chelsea shirt. torres in chelsea shirt. a Chelsea shirt and we#39;re
  • torres in chelsea shirt. a Chelsea shirt and we#39;re



  • p_aluri
    04-01 05:38 PM
    I am sorry to hear about your situation.

    Your attorney may be completly wrong about the labor substitution. The USCIS has passed new rule, The labor will be voided once its passed 180days after approval. So the approved labors from your company has no value.

    Did you try utilizing AC21 as your 140 approved and the 180days crossed?

    Again I am not a lawyer, please talk to experienced attorneys.

    Thank you,
    Aluri

    Hello folks,

    i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.

    COMPANY A:
    1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
    2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
    3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
    4 EAD - oct 2007
    5 FP - Nov 2007
    6 AP - Oct 2007
    H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
    Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.

    COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.

    I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.

    But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..





    torres chelsea shirt. fab in a Chelsea shirt
  • fab in a Chelsea shirt



  • ss1026
    12-06 11:21 AM
    hello all,

    i attended for visa stamping on dec 1st at Hyderabad consulate so i got 221g yellow form but he retained passport with him. he told to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the yellow form. did any body got same thing. usually how many days they will take for processing after submiting the documents

    Thanks,
    Praveen

    Hi Praveen

    I recently went for my 10 year H-1B stamping in hyderabad in august end. I got the 221g slip and as in your case, the officer retained my passport. They requested info about my company which I duly provided in a weeks time. I got my visa approved and passport in my hands in early november so it took about 70 days. Obviously every case is different so I cannot say how long your case would be pending but my brother had to wait about 60 days for his visa stamping.

    My company was ok with me staying back for the stamping. Though I have AP/EAD (July 2007 filer) I used the opportunity to spend time with my family. I came back last week with no issues at the POE. Good luck with your case



    more...


    torres chelsea shirt. Original Chelsea Soccer Jersey
  • Original Chelsea Soccer Jersey



  • desi3933
    05-11 05:11 PM
    Hello Attorney,

    About Myself:
    =============
    Myself EB2 Mar-06 now in I485.
    deeply concerned about the current retrogression of eb2 priority date to 2000.

    Background:
    ===========
    Currently CIS and Statedept count ebdependents / derivatives under ebquota (according to CFR22)

    However Sec 203, INA seems to layout the eb quota volume and lists eligibilities.
    Looking at INA I am unable to find the link between ebdependent/detivaties and ebquota.

    The I485 application "Part 2: App Type" Option b (derivative status for spouses and children)
    seems to be related to quota listed in INA Sec. 203. [8 U.S.C. 1153] a - 2. (family quota)
    and seems to be not related to INA Sec. 203. [8 U.S.C. 1153] b - * (employment quota).

    Question:
    =========
    What quota do dependents of Employment based AOS(I-485) LEGALLY fall into - is it the EB quota or FB quota?

    If incorrectly classified ? Is there any legal option this mis-classification be corrected?

    Thanks a lot in advance for your time.

    INA 203(d) Treatment of family members

    A spouse or child as defined in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), (D), or (E) of section 1101(b)(1) of this title shall, if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section, be entitled to the same status, and the same order of consideration provided in the respective subsection, if accompanying or following to join, the spouse or parent.


    This means that if primary beneficiary is using visa number from EB(2) classification then dependent(s) will also be using same classification as primary beneficiary (i.e. EB(2) in this example).


    ______________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    2010 Torres In Chelsea Shirt torres chelsea shirt. Fernando+torres+chelsea
  • Fernando+torres+chelsea



  • tonyHK12
    10-04 02:21 PM
    I contribute no more than 10% of my pay towards my 401K. I would not contribute more than this because I don't intend to stay here for a very long time. .
    I contribute just 2-4% as I don't get company match. Regardless if you get a match, I know some friends who prefer to put it in India/mother's fixed deposit accounts for 8-10% interest, or if you have a PF account still open its an option. Property prices there too may shoot up in some areas, giving a good return, while here they may stay stagnant for many years.
    Some banks allow NRIs to trade stocks or mutual funds in India too.
    The only reason for 401K is if you plan to retire here.
    Liquidity is a big problem as you have to quit the company for withdrawal from 401K. Some 401Ks give you loan at 2-3% interest. Its kind of strange because its your own money.



    more...


    torres chelsea shirt. Fernando Torres to Chelsea
  • Fernando Torres to Chelsea



  • cat555
    07-08 11:14 PM
    One bad day, my employer just realized that I was overpaid $8000 over 2 years. When I was with the company, I was told it was accountant mistake and I don't have to pay anything. It was all verbal so I don't have any witness.

    After 2 months, I quit with 2 weeks notice.
    Now he wants $8000 back or he won't pay my last 2 weeks.

    I am on EAD and don't know what to do?

    Can anybody advice?





    hair torres in chelsea shirt. 9 shirt of Fernando Torres torres chelsea shirt. Fernando Torres Chelsea
  • Fernando Torres Chelsea



  • Aah_GC
    06-10 03:33 PM
    A bit corny - but a good intention! At some level the message should not be misconstrued. If you really do want your GC real quick, do all you can. All actions toward a genuine cause have their own proportional returns, at unexpected times.

    Between, called up 5 congressmen/ women today..

    Ok..So now that I have your attention, I can say how I feel about our top priority right now.

    Most IV members can see the current action item about calling 6 representatives on the home page at the top. If you are someone who has already made the phone calls then you have my respect and admiration.

    For the rest of you, here is the link
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19387

    I think a lot of people come to IV to find a pleasant surprise waiting for them but close it when they don't see any good news. They also browse around a bit to see what others are talking about and also get in discussions/arguments when they have some time. But not a lot of people actually spend time to read action items and follow what the core team is asking them to do. I'm not sure what the reasons are. May be people are afraid that calling someone in Washington will get them on some list. May be they don't like to be told what to do. May be this may be that.. I don't know.

    But if you are someone who hasn't joined IV in any of its various efforts to bring attention to our issues then I'm not sure if you do anything good for yourselves. I'm not saying that I have participated in every single campaign. But I have tried my best to do something. When will you do something for yourselves? Do you realize that if you don't act now, it will be TOO late to act? Do you realize IV is all of us? If we don't act, IV remains ineffective. So Act now or wait forever. It only takes 10 minutes to call all the numbers and they don't even ask for your name in most cases.

    I just checked the tracker and only saw 41 people who have called all the numbers. I don't get it. What is wrong with the rest of you?

    I also want to say that you owe it to IV after everything IV has done for you. (e.g Rally +Funding drive+many many campaigns).

    IV has united us. Now lets show the strength of our unity.


    Disclaimer: I'm not a core team member. I'm neither a state chapter leader nor one of the truely active IV members. I'm just an ordinary person like most of you but I think I finally GET IT. Nothing will happen unless I do my part. Now how about clicking that link above and making a few phone calls. Trust me, you will feel good about yourself after you do it. And please update the poll after you have completed your calls.



    more...


    torres chelsea shirt. New-11-12-chelsea-home-torres-
  • New-11-12-chelsea-home-torres-



  • h1bnogc
    07-12 10:31 PM
    Please respond to my question/options...this is very urgent and important given that PD is moving very fast....





    hot torres in chelsea shirt. a Chelsea shirt and we#39;re torres chelsea shirt. Fernando Torres shirts on sale
  • Fernando Torres shirts on sale



  • breddy2000
    01-04 01:13 PM
    Hi,

    I have a serious problem and I am not sure what would be the solution. My wife came on H4 in 2001 and we applied for H1B and we got an approval which was valid until Oct 2006. But, in Mar 2006, due to some personal reasons we applied for COS from H1B to H4 and we got H4 approval which was valid until Aug 27, 2006. Before the expiry of H4 status in August 2006, we decided to apply for H1B and since her H1B was valid until Oct 2006, our attorney applied for H1B under I-539 and they didn't apply for H4 extension simultaneously. Meanwhile, while the H1B was in process, we applied for premium processing later which added few problems. We got an RFE on this case and our attorney answered it by sending appropriate docs but again we got a second RFE which is not answered yet.

    Right now she is out of status and also, what will happen if her H1 is rejected and is it possible to apply for H4 right now, since it was expired in Aug 2006. If her H1 is rejected, can we apply for H4 even though her H4 was expired few months back or she has leave the country. Please help us out.

    Thanks & Regards,
    -- Venkat


    We were in similar situation sometime ago...Take all the documentation and leave country and come back. But this can be done only upon receival of H1 1797. I would suggest wait until 1-797 is obtained and decide based on the outcome.
    BTW is she working now? If not, it is always better to keep mails/communication with the company that filed H1 to show that she was maintaing status and not getting paid..
    Hope this helps.
    PM me if you need any further help..



    more...


    house torres in chelsea shirt. Torres Jersey Chelsea 9; Torres Jersey Chelsea 9 torres chelsea shirt. Chelsea Football Club is
  • Chelsea Football Club is



  • baldev.thakur
    12-13 11:55 AM
    Well in case you are TOO NAIVE let me tell you...
    If you divorce in US , you can get an ex-partite judgment in your favor probably because your wife cannot challenge the divorce but When you re marry , you can re marry ONLY in US. The minute you land in India that re-marriage is considered illegal and your relationship with your 2nd spouse in US considered - bigamous. Bi gam y is not allowed in Hinduism .
    If you prev wife finds out she can sue you and do many more things in India to make life the hell for you .
    Can you post some more specific details abt ur case ?





    tattoo fab in a Chelsea shirt torres chelsea shirt. The Fernando Torres Chelsea
  • The Fernando Torres Chelsea



  • tnite
    06-26 10:09 AM
    what happens if the passport gets stamped and got a new I94 in the vancouver airport and no inspection after coming back to US.
    what should we enter as last entry into us


    Then put the Vancouver visit as the last entry.



    more...


    pictures Original Chelsea Soccer Jersey torres chelsea shirt. hair Fernando Torres Chelsea
  • hair Fernando Torres Chelsea



  • FinalGC
    07-10 05:47 PM
    a1b2c3....hang in there.....Sept might bring more good news.......

    Based on the bulletin, I see the bulletin is based on report from July 9......so it is likely there is more spillover and might move another 3 years...Just being hopeful.....:-)





    dresses Fernando Torres shirts on sale torres chelsea shirt. New chelsea imperious at the
  • New chelsea imperious at the



  • lbk
    07-18 12:01 PM
    Still I was confused. I got I-140 Approval, I have a benificiary no,
    Can I use it in my I-485 application at A# and in my Wife I-485 application?



    more...


    makeup Fernando Torres to Chelsea torres chelsea shirt. torres in chelsea shirt. Torres Jersey Chelsea 9; Torres Jersey Chelsea 9
  • torres in chelsea shirt. Torres Jersey Chelsea 9; Torres Jersey Chelsea 9



  • tapukakababa
    05-25 08:27 AM
    Sureee mate! Then let all Chinese take away the jobs... Hahahaha!! Indians so gullible. Wat you think man? They are nothing in this country, they will be wayyy better off if you don't work for 1 day. 1st try & bring your family together, forget about rest of Indians. Hahahahaha.

    It's all about power in numbers - i.e. Whites, Hispanics, Blacks - in that order. Indians are a drop in US ocean, besides they all hate each other. So what are you gonna do? Hahahaha. Stupidos.

    PS: This website NOT just for Indians. So please take off your blinders. ALL OF YOU who assume that.

    This same perception is holding every Indian to come together and stand United. Stop comparing and show your worth; what you can do to make a change.





    girlfriend The Fernando Torres Chelsea torres chelsea shirt. torres chelsea shirt,
  • torres chelsea shirt,



  • viswanadh73
    01-29 01:14 PM
    I applied PIO card for my new born daughter in Dec 1st week and i got exactly in 2 weeks. this is from Newyork consulate.

    yes Minor children are not eligible for OCI if both parents are having indian passport.they have to wait untill they are 18. it is clearly mentioned in the consulate websites.





    hairstyles New-11-12-chelsea-home-torres- torres chelsea shirt. directed Fernando Torres#39;s
  • directed Fernando Torres#39;s



  • pcbadgujar
    10-24 06:01 PM
    How long the old I-140 needs to be valid ? Should it be valid only until one gets the new I-140 cleared with the Old PD ? Or does it needs to be valid until the 485 is filed and status is adjusted ?





    kate123
    04-07 07:31 AM
    I have seen few posts on , here is one of them http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/677347613/got-email-from-nvcattorney-state-gov-to-pay-794-spam

    There two other cases on who have received similar notices from NVC to pay invoice fees.. Their priority dates are July 2007 and Nov 2007





    redddiv
    07-18 07:02 AM
    hi Guys,
    I was thinking over this for quite some time. Why dont we hire one or two immigration attorneys on a full time basis. And lets start am immigration office where we can have all our immigration works (doubtful) but the future immigrant works ata marginally cheaper rates with high quality of service. If we keep a no profit no loss mantra, it would be helpful to everyone and also it will make this organization very strong.
    Lets discuss its relevance? What does the Core think about this.?



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews