Taylor Swift Album Fearless

images Artist Name: Taylor Swift Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Taylor Swift wearing my silver
  • Taylor Swift wearing my silver



  • rockstart
    01-28 09:08 AM
    Sorry to break the bad news but technically the grounds for H1 extensions are no longer valid. Your only chance is if your appeal is in process because that keeps your application alive. Also recommended is to file a fresh PERM asap.





    wallpaper Taylor Swift wearing my silver Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Taylor Swift#39;s Second Album
  • Taylor Swift#39;s Second Album



  • deepakbh
    05-05 10:19 PM
    Friends,

    This is my first post.Any inputs would be highly appreciated.

    My PD is jun 2005 (EB3) and i submitted my AOS in jul 2007. I got laid
    off from my company on March 13 2009.My company lawyer told me that
    they wont send anything about my GC application but they will have to
    send notification revoking my H1B to USCIS as per the law. I guess
    this could have triggered my RFE. I applied for EAD immediately as an
    AOS applicant and got it on march 31 2009 ( for 2 years)

    I recently got an RFE asking me to re-submit G-325A ,Current
    Employment verification letter and proof of employment after march 13
    2009 ( this could be my EAD,I-797C for EAD or I-94: further confirms
    my suspicion about revoked H1B triggering RFE). Right now I don't
    have a job and it doesn't look like i will get any before may 31st
    2009 (the deadline for answering the RFE). What are my options?Here is
    what I read and thought

    Option 1:I have an EVL from my last company dated march 2 2009.Can I
    send that ?In my G-325A I would though need to mention the exact dates
    with no present employment.Can it lead to automatic denial and make me
    illegal? Should this be an option? My assumption here is that the RFE
    is just to complete the documentation and that the case will be
    adjudicated when my date becomes current.Before that I should be able
    to get a job and send the paperwork.

    Option 2:I also read on Internet that I can send a future intent of
    employment letter/good faith letter from a consultant/company saying that they will hire me in future. Does this or can this work? If so what could the
    possible language of that be? This can give me time till my date
    becomes current (which should be good enough to find a new job) .

    Option 3:I talked to a consultant and he is ready to give me a EVL .
    For this he would need to put me on his payroll ( obviously at a big
    cost) .He said that i would have to be on his payroll for atleast 3
    months( so that he is safe).This way i get EVL.Cost is too much and difficult since my income is current not there .

    I really don't know anything beyond this. I would really appreciate
    your opinions on the feasibility of these options or any other ones
    that might exist. Right now I am lost and dont know what works best
    for me.

    To maintain my status is filing COS(I-539 ) for B2 (tourist) a good option?

    Thanks and really appreciate any input.





    Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Taylor Swift - Fearless PE CD
  • Taylor Swift - Fearless PE CD



  • logiclife
    06-20 04:40 PM
    You are right, jaggu. The 485 form does list the letter from employer on employer's letterhead as initial evidence.

    Probably in the old days, they would have sent an RFE for that document. But now, as per Yates memo, they will reject it instead of sending an RFE.

    I sincerely apologize for this information. Sorry about that. I am going to close this thread.





    2011 Taylor Swift#39;s Second Album Taylor Swift Album Fearless. got taylor swift Pe cd
  • got taylor swift Pe cd



  • shana04
    11-05 01:49 PM
    Friends,

    Looking at this 180 rule. I feel getting through this 180 days is being hell.

    All this becuase we need freedom and going through rough times.

    Good luck to one and all.



    more...


    Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Taylor Swift took home the top
  • Taylor Swift took home the top



  • manuseeksgc
    06-16 05:40 PM
    Hi Chi_Shark,

    I didnt get your analysis on "so i could possibly face a 7 day gap in work authorization". I am also eagerly waiting for my EAD but I was curious what makes you think about a gap of 7 days. Is it 'coz you complete 60 days of filing on Aug 17th and urs expires on 10th. But why 60 days, I thought it has to be 90 days before a request can be made for interim EAD. Please correct me if I am wrong.

    Thanks!





    Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Taylor Swift celebrated her
  • Taylor Swift celebrated her



  • bombay
    02-14 05:21 PM
    either way we are screwed. The only option is to support IV, Send letters and tell others to do the same too.
    BE ACTIVE in IV's action items


    PD Oct 06
    I485 filed
    I-140 approved + 180 days + job change soon

    Live life with Passion. Forget Green card and other worries. Everyday think What did i learn today.



    more...


    Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Fearless and Taylor Swift
  • Fearless and Taylor Swift



  • sbabunle
    01-04 03:55 PM
    So we are over 8000 strong. Lets target 10,000 by Jan 15?





    2010 Taylor Swift - Fearless PE CD Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Artist Name: Taylor Swift
  • Artist Name: Taylor Swift



  • summitpointe
    04-09 01:06 PM
    If I work on EAD and do not get the EAD card before it gets expires, do I need to inform my employer about the status. If I inform them they will be removing my name from the payroll and it will be hard to include it again. It is like my job getting terminated.



    more...


    Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Fearless, taylor getting our
  • Fearless, taylor getting our



  • brij523
    02-17 04:33 PM
    Anyone from GA. Please confirm your participation.

    Thanks





    hair got taylor swift Pe cd Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Taylor#39;s new album Fearless
  • Taylor#39;s new album Fearless



  • nixstor
    09-06 10:21 PM
    IMHO, Any one will not get the accent because of training. One will come closer to the accent only over time. How ever, it will never be perfect.

    On the flip side, why would any Highly Skilled Immigrant working in American companies want to learn "accent" off of work. Their work place offers a lot than the website suggested.

    Am I feeding a troll? I guess..



    more...


    Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Taylor-Swift-album Taylor
  • Taylor-Swift-album Taylor



  • Queen Josephine
    June 13th, 2005, 09:33 AM
    Dave, I'm sure our macro enthusiasts will respond to your technical questions. I just want to say superb shots and hope to see more of your work! There are a lot of really great macro shots on dphoto (something I have not mastered, but admire tremendously). The detail is incredible in your shots!





    hot Taylor Swift took home the top Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Taylor Swift, Fearless
  • Taylor Swift, Fearless



  • ksvreg
    09-25 03:02 PM
    You are eligible for H1 extension, though you may need visa stamp and re-entry to be back in H1 status. In such cases, one gets H1 extension approval without new I-94. That's why person needs to get new stamp and re-entry.

    *** Not a legal advise ***

    ____________________________________
    Proud Indian-American and Legal Immigrant


    Thanks a lot for the information. I understood now how that works after H1B is approved and also to come into H1B status. So, If I apply for H1B extension, Will USCIS expect I-94 which is not older than 6 months or something like that?



    more...


    house Taylor Swift#39;s newest music Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Fearless and Taylor Swift
  • Fearless and Taylor Swift



  • bigtiger
    07-11 12:25 PM
    just talked to Sarah...she already has indian representation..if anyone else say from China, Poland etc can contact her would be great.....anyone listening ?





    tattoo Taylor Swift celebrated her Taylor Swift Album Fearless. taylor swift new album
  • taylor swift new album



  • tampacoolie
    07-26 08:47 PM
    I was asked by my lawyer to prepare this document in a tabular format. The document is to list my entry and exit dates, I797 numbers and I-94 numbers in a chronological order. He also suggested to decode the entry and exit stamps in my passport and take a copy of all these evidences and placed in chronolgical order. I dont know what the purpose here, I had all documents in scanned PDF and it was easy for me come up with document with right dates.

    Date of entry
    or Extension Approval | Status | I94 Validity date I-94# Exit Date

    XX/XX/XXXX | H1B | XX/XX/XXXX XXX XX/XX/XXXX.



    more...


    pictures Fearless and Taylor Swift Taylor Swift Album Fearless. +taylor+swift+album+cover
  • +taylor+swift+album+cover



  • perm2gc
    08-28 05:15 PM
    Hi, I have 3 yrs exp. as a software engineer. I have a master's degree . In order to be qualified for EB2, which is better to be put on the job ad, BS+5 or MS+2? Based on my understanding:

    BS+5: BS is believed to be qualified enough for the software engineer position. But BS+5 may not be qualified for EB2?

    MS+2: Master degree is good for EB2, but wondering if the DoL thinks it is necessary for a SE position.

    Could you please give me advice on this? I really appreciate that.

    Thanks. SE position is for MS+2 yrs according to the new PERM and you are saying 3 yrs as SE but at the same time you want to files under EB2 with BS+5 yrs...


    Your attorney or your employer are good resources to ask..





    dresses Taylor Swift, Fearless Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Forever amp; Always~Taylor Swift FULL CD Version. Nov 10, 2008 5:20 PM
  • Forever amp; Always~Taylor Swift FULL CD Version. Nov 10, 2008 5:20 PM



  • ilikekilo
    02-07 09:15 AM
    I dont know of any insurance companies that cover pre-existing conditions..the older one is more the more expensive insurance is and not to mention pre existing conditions and all toehr terms and conditions jargon........ so be very careful... and good luck with your situation...



    more...


    makeup Fearless, taylor getting our Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Taylor Swift#39;s newest music
  • Taylor Swift#39;s newest music



  • bsbawa10
    05-31 09:13 PM
    One of my cousin works in oracle and he has mentioned to me that oracle is not filing in EB2 category (they used to file before), not sure is it for every one or depends on team to team or person to person.

    I would advice you better check in advance as soon as you have job confirmation

    Thanks letstalklc, can you please confirm from your cousin if it is a blanket policy ? i.e. they will not file in eb2 at all ?





    girlfriend taylor swift new album Taylor Swift Album Fearless. music cd taylor swift take
  • music cd taylor swift take



  • EB3June03
    06-12 04:21 PM
    This is my first post, so bear with me.

    I also got a Status Update message via email from USCIS. I think the lawyer will be getting the papers in mail next week.

    Seems like USCIS has started sending RFE for a lot of us, who have been waiting for a long time. What might be the reason for this. I heard from some of my friends that they are pre-adjucating the cases so that when the visa dates are available, they can process faster, but I also wonder if they are doing it so that they can drop some cases who do NOT reply to their RFE (similar to what happenned with Backlog Elimination Center and 45 day letters).





    hairstyles Taylor-Swift-album Taylor Taylor Swift Album Fearless. Cd taylor fearless in some
  • Cd taylor fearless in some



  • ardnahc
    08-14 01:45 PM
    That's an eternal open question all of us have here :-)

    To be honest, I don't know, but based on the what I read, I gathered that it is the notice date. But the bottomline is - we all know - even USCIS knows - ITS RANDOM PROCESSING!!

    Thanks





    kirupa
    05-24 08:39 PM
    All stamps will be updated tomorrow :P I went a little over a week this time.





    gc_on_demand
    02-03 04:48 PM
    Still they did not publish demand from ROW countries. Otherwise we would know about Spill over.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews