steven tyler surgery

images 2011 who is steven tyler wife. steven tyler surgery. steven tyler children. steven
  • steven tyler children. steven



  • digitalborealis
    01-10 06:22 AM
    No I am not a research fellow. Just Telecomm Engineer who has Master's Degree from US. I just interpreted Research Item in 221G Green Document as my Thesis work and explained it in the research statement along with the other documents.

    D





    wallpaper steven tyler children. steven steven tyler surgery. steven tyler howard stern show
  • steven tyler howard stern show



  • dealsnet
    07-17 10:46 AM
    H1B fee + training fee also have to pay while filing.
    See details.

    Note: Filing Fees
    A U.S. employer filing an H-1B petition must submit the $320 petition filing fee and, unless exempt under Part B of the H-1B Data Collection and Filing Fee Exemption Supplement of this form, an additional fee of either $750 or $1,500. A U.S. employer with a total of 25 or less full-time equivalent employees in the United States (including any affiliate or subsidiary of the employer) is only obligated to pay the $750 fee.

    read moreUSCIS - Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f56e4154d7b3d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D)


    By "Training" did you mean "Filing"?
    Otherwise it does not make any sense.





    steven tyler surgery. steven tyler crossdress photo
  • steven tyler crossdress photo



  • akhilmahajan
    05-03 08:42 PM
    that was pretty fast............ i wish everyone else is that lucky also........





    2011 steven tyler howard stern show steven tyler surgery. steve tyler
  • steve tyler



  • nk2
    08-04 12:58 PM
    EB3 I - I140 pending , applied on 8/9/2007...sorry for the typo from the subject

    jay75, if you want to can change it, go to edit post, advanced and change the subject



    more...


    steven tyler surgery. 2011 steven tyler children.
  • 2011 steven tyler children.



  • ksircar
    07-30 08:39 PM
    As far as I know your son is safe as I485 has already been filed. I had a similar situation with my daughter, she became 21 only yesterday, but I filed her I485 on June 25 and according to my attorney, she should be fine.





    steven tyler surgery. Steven+tyler+aerosmith+
  • Steven+tyler+aerosmith+



  • crazyghoda
    03-25 03:43 PM
    "There are tons of skilled LEGAL immigrants from India/China waiting to buy houses with 20% down payment but wont because our immigration system have yet to process their green cards. Reform immigration & it will eventually improve the housing market."

    Got it in with 1 character to spare :D

    Please vote on this guys!!



    more...


    steven tyler surgery. steven tylercopyright
  • steven tylercopyright



  • questforgc
    02-21 09:22 PM
    To all Experts/Gurus, please advice on this issue.

    I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
    I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.

    I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.

    1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
    2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
    3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
    4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
    5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
    6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
    7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
    8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
    9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.

    These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.

    Thanks.





    2010 steven tyler crossdress photo steven tyler surgery. 2011 who is steven tyler wife.
  • 2011 who is steven tyler wife.



  • vkrishn
    08-27 08:13 PM
    There is no point in moving the PD if they cannot process the PD's who are current. This is what is happenning now in USCIS. I would rather they move it by small amounts and process those who are current than give false hope to people!



    more...


    steven tyler surgery. images steven tyler in 70s.
  • images steven tyler in 70s.



  • krishnam70
    07-17 06:19 PM
    might serve IV community better if we contribute for funds...

    Good job IV. We should not rest now and carry forward with the actual agenda of IV.





    hair steve tyler steven tyler surgery. Steven Tyler will be replaced
  • Steven Tyler will be replaced



  • raj2007
    02-18 01:36 AM
    Folks,

    I need to invoke AC21 at the earliest. I have applied my 485 and I-140 concurrently on Aug 17th. It has just been over 183 days. My 140 is still pending. Due to some reasons, I have to leave my current employer immodestly.

    I know there has been lot of threads discussing about risks involved with using AC21 without approved 140. But I do not have an option at this point. My PD date is Nov-2004 and the way I-140 's are being processed, it is going take at least couple more months before I can expect my 140 approval.

    I have the following questions:
    1) I read in Aytes memo, that if it is over 180 days, they would check for evidence that the case is approval or would have been approval had it been adjudicated within 180 days. Now, if the USCIS sends an RFE for 140 after 180 days, would it still go to my old firm's attorney? If yes, then how would we handle this scenarrio...

    I work for a Big 5 Consulting firm and ability to pay should not be an issue. As far as my education is concerned, I have Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from India and a MS in the same field in US...My experience matches the labor cert. requirements. What are the chance that I might get an RFE? I filed my application at TSC



    2) Also, if the 140 is approved, it would go to my old company's attorney..right? How would I get a copy of the same.
    To your old employer

    3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?

    For invokig Ac21 doesn't mean you have to use EAD..you can transfer your h1 to new employer.
    Would it be treated as a new application where in I have to try to get into the quota or it would just be a normal H-1b transfer...

    Also, I'm looking for a good attorney to help me invoke AC21...Please advise!

    Gurus... please help me with your suggestions.
    chk above



    more...


    steven tyler surgery. steve tyler and dream on
  • steve tyler and dream on



  • starseed
    07-20 05:58 PM
    Hi

    I'm a July 2007 Filer, EB-3, German national. My I-485 Received Date is August 1 2007, TSC. Priority Date 7/16/2004. I called and spoke to IO at TSC and she said my case was probably still pending because my Biometrics "is not showing".
    My Biometrics was done 11/5/2007 and my copy contains Biometrics Processing Stamp for 11/05/2007 (which she asked if it did). After checking on it, she said that the Fingerprints had "been done and checked". (Does this mean FBI check??). Then she said my Photo Id wasn't showing. Asked her if this was a problem, she said no, it doesn't matter yet since nothing has been approved and it won't matter till approval. When I sought clarification from her as to whether these items were holding up my application, since she seemed to indicate in the beginning that it did; she said no, everything that's needed is there and my case is just pending.

    Does anyone have any insight into this???

    I mean, it seemed to be a problem initially and there were a lot of uncertain sounds from her followed by being put on hold for minutes at a time while she went to check something. Sounds to me like there was some info/procedural stuff missing which was holding up my app. and she might have corrected some of it in the system or something????

    Any ideas or knowledge on the process would be much-appreciated.
    (I do intend to call again in the next two consecutive days or so and hope to be able to speak to different IO's to see if I get different info/responses).

    PD: 07/16/2004
    I -140 Approval: 02/20/2007
    I-485 (July 2007) -
    VSC Received Date: 08/01/2007; Notice Date: 10/09/2007
    Transfer Notice to TSC: Receipt 10/9/2007; Notice Date: 10/12/2007
    Biometrics: 11/05/2007





    hot 2011 steven tyler children. steven tyler surgery. Top Five: Steven Tyler on Idol
  • Top Five: Steven Tyler on Idol



  • desi3933
    06-30 01:50 PM
    Lot of incorrect info on this thread.

    Please allow me some points on H-1B here
    1. There is no requirement that H-1B has to be full time job. One can have one H-1B for 10 hour job. Please do not confuse H-1B job with GC job. GC job has to be full time and permanent, not H-1B job.
    2. One can have more than 1 H-1B active same time, called concurrent H-1B.
    3. Concurrent H-1B is cap exempt as person is already on H-1B status.
    4. Both H-1B can be for full time hours (i.e. 80 hours per week or more)
    5. Both H-1B can be part time jobs and of course, it can be for 1 full time and 1 part time job.
    6. Each H-1B is regulated by its corresponding LCA.


    _____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    house steven tyler cartoon. steven steven tyler surgery. steven tyler childhood
  • steven tyler childhood



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-23 04:26 PM
    You cannot file EAD/AP without the Receipt notice. Since u will be filing it urself anyways(no layer fee involved), y dont u file it with just stating the 485File number in the covering letter, also attach the prints of the checks cashed.

    I would say its worth giving a shot.

    [You may also state any lame reason that u/employer/lawyer have misplaced the receipt notice in the covering letter ...try this at ur own risk]


    Thanks pa_Arora

    That's what I'm planning to do in the end. Just waiting for my case to be receipted. Aa friend suggested putting a copy of the FP notice as it looks just like I-485 RN and has all the information in it.





    tattoo Steven+tyler+aerosmith+ steven tyler surgery. steven tyler cartoon.
  • steven tyler cartoon.



  • ski_dude12
    01-31 01:41 PM
    Maybe it is because of your priority date :D:D:D.

    I have had similar looking bills when I was in PA.



    more...


    pictures steven tylercopyright steven tyler surgery. steven tyler then and now.
  • steven tyler then and now.



  • va_dude
    08-31 11:51 AM
    I think there's a whole lot of people who haven't received a notice for the second round of FP and there is a group who have received it too.

    My attorney also suggested that uscis is working on reusing the initial FP. Not sure if there's any truth to this.





    dresses Top Five: Steven Tyler on Idol steven tyler surgery. dresses Steven Tyler sketch
  • dresses Steven Tyler sketch



  • cram
    06-14 07:43 PM
    I have the same question. Help.... somebody. Thanks.



    more...


    makeup images steven tyler in 70s. steven tyler surgery. steven tyler cartoon. steven
  • steven tyler cartoon. steven



  • immi2006
    10-21 11:40 PM
    I do not think so, even though you have two application , there will be only 1 A# for each applicant.

    We got only 1 FP notice for each of us. Our case is slightly different. I filed for myself and my wife. My wife filed for herself.

    We did not apply for EAD and AP, through my wife. I applied from my side for both of us.



    OK, everyone knows that double I485 was not a good idea. However, many people had done it and I was one who was thinking of it, but did not do it. As per my attorney's advise, stopping a check issued to a governmental entity is not legal. On these grounds, I decided not to file 2nd time.

    I guess the best way would be to withdraw the second petition. One can do that by writing a letter stating the reason for withdrawal and sending it to the appropriate service center (with tracking number.) Of course, the reason should be true, "Due to the July Visa Bulletin fiasco and indications that my first I485 could have been lost, I sent out a second application which is should not be considered anymore," or something like that. Withdrawal of the second I485 would, most likely, be the safest way to go about it.

    Regards,





    girlfriend steven tyler cartoon. steven tyler surgery. Steven tyler falls off stage
  • Steven tyler falls off stage



  • h4hopeful
    05-31 12:56 PM
    You should look at it from the point of view of the immigration officer, that person was 50% immigrant and because of that needs to apply for a Green Card, on the mean time one visit a year for less than 90 days or one visit every two years for 6 months will make them a 25% of the time or less resident of USA, which doesn't raise any flag, you have to put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer.

    On the same lines, one of my relative was also denied entry into the US at the Mineapolis airport. She is a widow, 70 years of age, and used to come here to visit her only son and daughter-in-law and their son, since last 6 years. She used to stay for 6 months during the summer time (April to Oct.) and then 6 months in India. But this time when she came here they denied her entry suggesting that you have a pattern of staying here since last 6-7 years at the same time of the year, so you are doing something illegal!!!!......

    Now how can one explain this???....70 years of age, a widow and her only son and daughter-in-law earning together earning atleast 6 figure income, a house of their own.....never went out of status, never extendend her stay beyond 6 months.......doing something illegal? and that too they said that they 'suspect'!....no proof whatsoever.....but according to law, she had to go back....this sucks big big time.





    hairstyles steve tyler and dream on steven tyler surgery. Steven Tyler American Idol
  • Steven Tyler American Idol



  • wahab_be
    02-07 07:13 PM
    UK requires an advance parole while coming back to the US. We recently travelled to India on an expired H1 and H4 visa (I have H1 extention approved but the passport has the old expired visa) via London. We did not had any issues. But while coming back we were re-routed to Frankfurt as we did not had the transit visa.

    I recommend going via Frankfurt. You can double check the transit visa requirements with German Embassy as well.





    peer123
    04-17 09:20 AM
    Check the directory of occupational titles and ensure the new and old jobs have the same / very close occupational code. You can find it on the DOL website. Duties is one thing, but the code is also important.

    I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
    and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation

    the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.

    also i just have 1 page of approval for ETA750. are there more than one pages in this application and if so I should have all the pages...





    prinive
    03-27 12:26 PM
    Thanks Buddy...

    Any one else ...

    I am celebrating the good news from IV by pledging $100 to IV. Any one care to up the ante on this?

    My Receipt ID: 54118296K6578915K



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews