Short Funny Poems For Kids

images short funny poems for kids. Over 500 short funny poems for Short Funny Poems For Kids. used funny poems children x27s
  • used funny poems children x27s



  • Dhundhun
    10-19 09:27 PM
    #1. When AP is applied, you need to mention duration. I doubt any one mentions duration as six months or one year. Usually people mention time is weeks or a month.
    #2. When AP is applied, you need to mention reason. No primary I1485 applicant says to be "When I'll be out of job".

    Whenever IOs feels that there is no voilation of duration/reason and intent of AP being used for emergency (family) and business purpose, they don't harass.

    Refer to http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-131instr.pdf, page 3. Even if AP is applied for "Employment Based AOS Pending", clearly it mentions that "You may apply if you have an adjustment-of-status application pending and you seek to travel abroad for emergent personal or bona fide business reasons".

    So USCIS has clearly mandated the use of AOS pending AP, it simple. We interpret as per out convenience and IOs interpret as per guidelines they have.

    We can always say going to home country in case of loss of job to cut down expenses is an "emergent personal reason". How many IOs agree with that? But we have examples of dependants going for studies for several months and still return on AP was not an issue.





    wallpaper used funny poems children x27s Short Funny Poems For Kids. short funny poems for kids.
  • short funny poems for kids.



  • seekerofpeace
    09-05 12:01 AM
    I saw in one of the threads : someone's CPO welcome status changed to "Approval notice sent" after couple of days....

    Strange r the ways of USCIS

    SoP





    Short Funny Poems For Kids. Short Funny Poems middot; Kids
  • Short Funny Poems middot; Kids



  • Rajeev
    02-26 04:47 PM
    H4 visa holder can pursue their studies in US but they cannot work while studying.

    he/she should stay in H4 visa if you filed (or want to file) I-485 based on your dependent's I-485 application because F1 visa holders are not eligible for I-485 dependent benefits and changing from H4 to F1 will cancel the I-485 application if he/she already filed based on dependent application.

    so better to stay in H4 if you filed or want to file I-485 based on your dependent's application until you get GC.

    My understanding is I-485 can include dependents on F1. Contact an attorney before making a decision.





    2011 short funny poems for kids. Short Funny Poems For Kids. short funny poems for kids.
  • short funny poems for kids.



  • questions
    06-10 03:29 PM
    Kothuri you are most helpful. I agree and think I will benefit from filing one, but am concerned about the cost involved doing so.
    I currently cannot rely on my former employers lawyer and will have to pay for this myself.

    Can you give me an indication on the total amount of hours spend by your lawyer/total cost for doing this on your behalf?



    more...


    Short Funny Poems For Kids. funny poems for kids in
  • funny poems for kids in



  • regacct
    12-20 08:26 AM
    If we are not ready to speak up and say we have a problem to the people that matter (lawmakers, media) - why would they assume a problem exists?





    Short Funny Poems For Kids. Short Children Poems for
  • Short Children Poems for



  • jonty_11
    12-13 11:06 AM
    That is provided the dems are in pursuit of CIR.
    Pelosi never even talked abt CIR for her agenda 100 day or otherwise.....



    more...


    Short Funny Poems For Kids. short funny poems for kids
  • short funny poems for kids



  • Pasquale
    01-14 09:49 AM
    Good gosh :D





    2010 Short Funny Poems middot; Kids Short Funny Poems For Kids. short funny poems for kids. Over 500 short funny poems for
  • short funny poems for kids. Over 500 short funny poems for



  • thesparky007
    04-26 07:38 PM
    ok



    more...


    Short Funny Poems For Kids. funny poems for kids. Short
  • funny poems for kids. Short



  • desi3933
    04-06 04:34 PM
    Hi,

    I signed an agreement with my employer who is holding my H1 visa. Agreement is saying I should not work for same client for 1 year. While I am on project, client is offering me pertinent job. My employer is saying I should not accept the employment offer from client. If I ignore my employer and accepts the offer from my client, I am going to be in trouble?

    Thank you very much.

    Regards,
    Venkat.

    You should consider getting professional advice from attorney who deals in employment and contact laws in your state.

    Non-Competition and Non-Compete FAQs by My Employment Lawyer (http://www.myemploymentlawyer.com/non-compete-covenant-FAQs.htm)


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.





    hair short funny poems for kids. Short Funny Poems For Kids. Short Funny Poems for Kids
  • Short Funny Poems for Kids



  • engineer
    07-16 12:47 PM
    Sorry Friends...I am new here and don't know how to deal with this.

    I filed both I-140 and I485 in Sept 2005.

    Thanks

    which no you called ? and what information they asked you to provide status ? regular stuff like PD, Name etc ?



    more...


    Short Funny Poems For Kids. short funny poems for kids
  • short funny poems for kids



  • nivedit.tyagi
    02-19 06:52 AM
    List of representatives for Georgia.

    http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_State.shtml#ga

    Need to discuss a plan to call or meet them personally to explain our situation.

    --
    Thanks,
    NT





    hot funny poems for kids in Short Funny Poems For Kids. hot short funny poems for kids
  • hot short funny poems for kids



  • god_bless_you
    04-27 12:53 PM
    With the following conditions:

    Approved 140( already 6 months over)
    8th Year H1B extension
    485 not filed(Regression!!)


    it is necessary that previous Employer has to keep I140 open Right??



    more...


    house short funny poems for kids Short Funny Poems For Kids. Really Funny Poems for Kids |
  • Really Funny Poems for Kids |



  • maddipati1
    02-04 06:11 PM
    i used to think based on I-131 instructions that, if we leave before AP aprroval, its considered abandoning 485. but my lawyer clarified that, thats true only if u dont have any oher status than AOS. if i leave before AP approval i can use H1 stamp to get back in and use AP for travel next time.

    thx LIGP





    tattoo Short Children Poems for Short Funny Poems For Kids. For Kids. funny valentines
  • For Kids. funny valentines



  • sunny1000
    05-15 01:55 PM
    Hi, Guys:

    My old H-1b will expire on June 30 2007. My employer has applied the new H-1b extension, but it is still pending. I am planning to go back to my country this summer and try to apply for H-1 visa in US embassy in early June. My question is whether I can apply for H-1 visa using the old one (expire on June 30) while the new one is pending. How long will be my H-1 visa valid (usually 3-month in my country)? Will I get 3-month or till the expirating date(June 30)? Can I come back to US? Many thanks.

    Since your current extn application is still pending, your new visa stamp would bear the june30 date, as far as I know. Talk to an attorney.



    more...


    pictures short funny poems for kids Short Funny Poems For Kids. short funny poems for kids
  • short funny poems for kids



  • rbms
    04-03 10:06 AM
    Yes, IV is working on that. If you have not sent the fax #10 and #11 already, please send them and encourage your friends to send it. It addresses your concerns.
    HI Admin,
    I would like to know if IV is working on ability to file I485 dureing retrogression...if so can youc alrify us how would you proceed for this issue...an ammendement thru somebody...Just want to know..

    thanks





    dresses hot short funny poems for kids Short Funny Poems For Kids. short funny poems for kids;
  • short funny poems for kids;



  • keerthisagar
    10-28 10:02 AM
    There is no straight way to get a copy of I140 approval notice. For all practical purposes the I140 reciept number will be sufficient(eg: To retain your priority date in case you file GC with another employer).


    However, You can file a request using FOIA. Check the following threads.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/1469-foia-to-get-copy-i-140-approval-notice.html

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/1603609-foia-for-i-140-approval-notice.html

    Thanks indigo10, this is helpful.



    more...


    makeup funny poems for kids. Short Short Funny Poems For Kids. short funny poems for kids
  • short funny poems for kids



  • Didiusthegreat
    04-29 12:27 PM
    As I said already, Ironikart or Cybergold, one of them will be the winner... The things they've made are really cool. My computer would crash surely, when I would try to make such a things...

    However my vote goes to Cybergold. His is just a little cooler I think.. Sorry Ironikart and Senocular... I'l keep the zero :)





    girlfriend For Kids. funny valentines Short Funny Poems For Kids. short funny poems for kids.
  • short funny poems for kids.



  • kaisersose
    06-16 12:57 PM
    She can make all the recommendations she wants, but the decision lies with your employer.

    Obviously, no employer can plan to retain his employees forever. It is a fact of life that people move on. So the basic question is, does your employer have problems with you quitting? What is his expectation? You will have to have a clear discussion with him and then see what he needs.

    Now if his demands are unreasonable, then you can still move on anyway as you are protected due to 180 days passing since 485 filing. Technically, you do not need your 140 copy. Al you really need is evidence that you were with the sponsoring employer for 180 days after 485 filing. This evidence will be your 485 receipt and paystubs.





    hairstyles short funny poems for kids Short Funny Poems For Kids. short funny poems for kids
  • short funny poems for kids



  • sledge_hammer
    03-04 09:21 PM
    Your priority date is Dec 2004, in which case it is presumable that you are aware of immigration laws. I'm sure you know that working for cash is illegal when you are on H4 visa. Then why the hell would you advise someone to do it?

    This is a very irresponsible advice you have given. Please refrain from doing it again.

    Either you can enrich your skills by joining some short term courses or do small work (like teaching kids/ day care/ dance classes/ singing etc) where in you can earn CASH .................. I am not sure of your background so cannot comment on choices that you have.





    JupiterTransit
    08-26 02:04 PM
    I-140 Premium and I-1485 filed concurrently at NSC on June 29th. Received July 2nd. No clue if checks are encashed.

    PD: Nov 2002.
    H1-B 7th year expiring Dec'07;
    8th year extension filed.

    Any one in the same boat?





    purgan
    09-13 03:14 PM
    Oh God!

    Waiting for over 5 years for the damn green card and still no end in sight.
    No wonder there's a lot of pent up anger and frustration.:mad:

    Want to know how I feel like- I'm standing in a line for over five years through rain, storm hail and wind (i mean layoffs, company shutdowns, M&A, bad economy, etc), and still haven't come to the counter. The wait is endless....imagine how many Americans would tolerate a 5 year+ wait!!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews