sayings and quotes about friends

images funny friendship quotes and sayings and quotes about friends. sayings and quotes about
  • sayings and quotes about



  • harshailan
    07-31 05:05 PM
    If your H1 visa is rejected in canada, they will cancel the existing visa saying you are not eligible. You cannot come back to US again. You need to go to Chennai again for stamping.

    Last month i went to mexico for my stamping and didnot have any issues. I was only asked to show I 797 document and my passport. You will not have any problems if you have a approved I797 with future validity (like valid till Sep 30, 2010).

    Hope this helps.

    Why don't you travel to mexico. its simple and cheap than canada (if flying to canada)





    wallpaper sayings and quotes about sayings and quotes about friends. funny quotes about friends.
  • funny quotes about friends.



  • India76
    06-04 09:33 AM
    Is there going to be CIR Debate in senate today?





    sayings and quotes about friends. day quotes and sayings for
  • day quotes and sayings for



  • thamizhan
    07-17 10:32 PM
    http://www..com/





    2011 funny quotes about friends. sayings and quotes about friends. funny sayings and quotes
  • funny sayings and quotes



  • Jerrome
    04-08 02:19 PM
    That must be because of EB-3 ROW. When there is huge demand everything went there. But I am more surprised with EB-2. EB-2 ROW and EB-2 Mexico were current for the entire last year ,it seems EB-2 India and China might have got more than 2800 visas definitely. Can we find how much they got for EB2 last year?



    more...


    sayings and quotes about friends. friendship sayings and quotes.
  • friendship sayings and quotes.



  • freddyCR
    July 27th, 2005, 11:58 AM
    Well... what can I say...the first dig. cam I had was a 1.3 megapix. toy camera...YOU GO AND TRY MAKING THOSE PICS LOOK GOOD IN PS !!! (I did..;) )





    sayings and quotes about friends. quotes and sayings about love
  • quotes and sayings about love



  • FredG
    May 29th, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Oh, I forgot in the above instructions. Manually focus so that nothing is in focus. That pretty much assures the only thing in focus is the dust/dirt.



    more...


    sayings and quotes about friends. makeup sad friendship quotes
  • makeup sad friendship quotes



  • vnsriv
    09-28 09:41 AM
    1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.

    My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?

    2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,

    Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.

    though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.

    Any information would be helpful.

    Thanks,

    You asked a question
    1)
    Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
    So it means the people who visited don't have an answer for this or they are not aware of any such incident. Eventually someone will respond to your query

    2) You send this query yesterday only 7 pm EST. So be patient

    All the best !





    2010 day quotes and sayings for sayings and quotes about friends. funny friendship quotes and
  • funny friendship quotes and



  • nav_kri
    02-23 08:16 PM
    I've always been able to negotiate pay details for a job offer without actually disclosing my current pay. I let the recruiter come up with a number based on the role and living area and then provide feedback based on whether I was expecting higher number or was ok to proceed with the offer.

    As others have mentioned the market is not good or even ok. Can you believe more than half million jobs were cut in just Jan 2009 alone?

    So please do consider the pros and cons. My company did announce layoff recently and someone I know dearly lost their job. I managed to survive this round but would have gladly taken a pay cut if it meant ppl wouldnt lose their job.



    more...


    sayings and quotes about friends. sayings and quotes about
  • sayings and quotes about



  • bigboy007
    11-01 11:36 AM
    This procedure in CT is bind boggling , the reason for all this headache is My wife got a job in CT and my Job is in IL. I requested my employer whether he would allow me work remotely ( i am a consultant though) they agreed for it and HR manager got back to me saying even though u r changing residing address , and since ur working remotely in IL there is no need of change of worklocation amendment for LCA or H1B . Now CT DMV says they need an CT employer Letter or else they will not issue a license .. system ... this procedure is not commendable. if nothing works i feel i have no other option continue maintaining IL State plate and License.





    hair funny sayings and quotes sayings and quotes about friends. friendship quotes sayings.
  • friendship quotes sayings.



  • Canadianindian
    07-09 12:07 PM
    I agree 200% with you...


    We shld treat this an exception. Let us not be like Americans.



    more...


    sayings and quotes about friends. friendship sayings and quotes
  • friendship sayings and quotes



  • jayleno
    10-08 02:05 PM
    I went to the Arlington DMV today. They took copies of my I-485 and EAD. They said they will send a letter to my home in 7 to 10 days, if I'm eligible for a drivers license. I went a month back when I didn't have the EAD with me and they did not even accept my documents for faxing it to Richmond. Man...its getting crazier everyday.

    Please post back your experience here. Thanks for starting the thread.

    I am starting this thread to collect and share experiences using EAD as proof of legal presence with with VA DMV.
    1) I read on the forums that if we take EAD to DMV , they would fax it to Richmond and wait for verification.It could take anywhere from half an hour to 1 week.
    I went to DMV in TysonsCorner, was told that I need to bring I797 to be able to get them to fax it. This was on 10/2/2010
    2)I went to Franconia DMV with I797 for my EAD application. ( I797 is the receipt notice )
    I was told that, I need to bring Original receipt notice of 485 application and If I have that, the manager can issue me the licence then and there.
    I said that I cannot get the original 485 receipt and requested them to fax it to Richmond and wait for the response.Then they started saying even for faxing they need 485 original receipt.
    I couldn't corroborate that , but any way decided to try Tysons corner DMV again.
    This is today, 10/08/2010.

    I will update the post after trying one more time at Tysonscorner DMV with I797 of EAD.
    If anybody else has experience or knowledge of this process , please post to this thread.





    hot friendship sayings and quotes. sayings and quotes about friends. funny sayings and quotes about
  • funny sayings and quotes about



  • desi_scorpion
    08-02 02:39 PM
    I have always used fedex....excellent service for most critical documents....I might have shipped 50 times to India......never used anything else.



    more...


    house funny friendship quotes sayings and quotes about friends. funny friendship sayings and
  • funny friendship sayings and



  • minimalist
    10-08 01:37 PM
    I am starting this thread to collect and share experiences using EAD as proof of legal presence with with VA DMV.
    1) I read on the forums that if we take EAD to DMV , they would fax it to Richmond and wait for verification.It could take anywhere from half an hour to 1 week.
    I went to DMV in TysonsCorner, was told that I need to bring I797 to be able to get them to fax it. This was on 10/2/2010
    2)I went to Franconia DMV with I797 for my EAD application. ( I797 is the receipt notice )
    I was told that, I need to bring Original receipt notice of 485 application and If I have that, the manager can issue me the licence then and there.
    I said that I cannot get the original 485 receipt and requested them to fax it to Richmond and wait for the response.Then they started saying even for faxing they need 485 original receipt.
    I couldn't corroborate that , but any way decided to try Tysons corner DMV again.
    This is today, 10/08/2010.

    I will update the post after trying one more time at Tysonscorner DMV with I797 of EAD.
    If anybody else has experience or knowledge of this process , please post to this thread.





    tattoo quotes and sayings about love sayings and quotes about friends. friendship sayings and quotes.
  • friendship sayings and quotes.



  • meridiani.planum
    12-18 11:54 PM
    Confucious had said, when it comes to 485 and AC-21, be smart and patiently wait for the time to pass before you transform from your pre 180 days avatar (http://www.forparentsbyparents.com/images/cute_baby_2006/cute_baby_nov06_ruby_400.jpg) to your post 180 days avatar (http://www.niten.org.br/artigossensei/cafecomsensei/mai2007/killbill.jpg).

    :D:D:D



    more...


    pictures makeup sad friendship quotes sayings and quotes about friends. Jeremy Taylor - Be inspired by
  • Jeremy Taylor - Be inspired by



  • ilanbenatar
    04-25 12:17 PM
    Thanks man, appreciate your quick response.
    Glad to hear you got your visa :) was it hard and strenious?
    I do know that the standards for the film & TV industry are tougher, but I think I'll go for the O and not the EB1 which sounds like a lottery.

    Best,
    Ilan





    dresses funny sayings and quotes about sayings and quotes about friends. friendship quotes sayings.
  • friendship quotes sayings.



  • reno_john
    06-18 12:34 PM
    U need to Say the last entry because H1B visa will tell you the stamping city. SO u can go ahead and tell them the port of entry u came to USA after H1B stamp, since u will be sending a copy of ur passport and they will see ur Canada visa and also the H1 visa with Canada as the date of issuance and that will be in the USCIS database, because they verify before they issue the H1 visa.



    more...


    makeup sayings and quotes about sayings and quotes about friends. funny friendship quotes
  • funny friendship quotes



  • RSM1444
    08-06 12:54 PM
    looks interesting.





    girlfriend friendship sayings and quotes. sayings and quotes about friends. funny sayings and quotes
  • funny sayings and quotes



  • Adam
    08-26 11:10 AM
    That one looks perfect gundark.

    agreed, very nice :thumb:

    redelite, I like your angry one :) Reminds me of my wife :D





    hairstyles friendship sayings and quotes sayings and quotes about friends. true friendship quotes and
  • true friendship quotes and



  • krish2005
    09-18 02:39 PM
    One never knows on how CIR will encompass the legality of the undocumented.

    My assumption is that it will give them a path that will include fines and of course a duration like 5 years or something. This will mean that in the longer term they will qualify for the healthcare if they adhere to the norms.

    These are just my assumptions. If there is a concern to bring undocumented folks into legality then why not give them health benefits if they are willing to get converted into legal way. This may not be a Day 1 scenario of healthcare. But from my viewpoint they still tie in indirect terms (CIR and healthcare vs undocumented folks).





    diesel
    03-01 03:17 PM
    Now they are saying 17 months (until 9/30/2007)

    Is a year 10 months? What kind of math is this? :confused:

    OK.. now they changed it to 19 months. :)





    pappu
    08-15 08:41 AM
    what Indian congressional representatives or Indian caucas..etc are doing for Indian immigrants??
    do they have any word to say in this deep visa retrogression for indian origin?

    they will make any statement only if they are pounded by letters from us. if you want you can post their contacts on the forum and everyone can write letters to them.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews