Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics

images Salman Khan Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Joined: 25 May 2010
  • Joined: 25 May 2010



  • smartboy75
    10-17 03:51 PM
    interesting. but it still does not answer one question: What happens if you continue working on H1B for primary employer per guidelines of I-129 petition (ie. 40 hours a week) and then use EAD to work part-time for someone else.
    Does that 'kill' the H1 petition? MOst lawyers say it does, a couple of them say it does not, since you are fullfilling all your I-129 requirements with your primary employer
    My personal opinion is as below

    Why risk GC by working on EAD part-time ?? Since there is no consensus among lawyers themselves and assuming this is a gray area with USCIS, I would suggest lets not risk ...better late than sorry ...

    My 2 cents..





    wallpaper Joined: 25 May 2010 Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan Birthday Party
  • Salman Khan Birthday Party



  • kshitijnt
    10-22 12:30 PM
    Did you fill any I-9 form or your hr filed it? the status of the applicant is decided by the I-9 Employment eligibility form.

    Even otherwise i dont think it is a problem, they can change the form again to show your respective status ?

    He doesnt have to fill out I-9. Anyone else can do it. How did lawyer provide them with EAD? Didnt they mail the card to your place?

    If I were you, and if it is true they changed your status without your knowledge, I would write them 4-5 F*** letter worded emails with copy to the boss.





    Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan
  • Salman Khan



  • Guest007
    10-06 05:36 PM
    I came in through SFO on sunday with similar situation, faced no problems. One difference is I have H1 reciept. I filed for extension 40days back





    2011 Salman Khan Birthday Party Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Khan Birthday Party Photos
  • Khan Birthday Party Photos



  • achu
    01-26 11:45 AM
    I have been working in US continously since May 2003. I have not committed a single crime other than an occasional traffic ticket. I have a fantastic work ethic and can give tons of references of clients and people who I have worked with. I have paid taxes at the rate 25% to 28% in the last 6 years. I pay property taxes. I have never missed or been late on a single credit card or rent or bill payment. I have excellent credit history. After 6 years now recently I wanted to go to India to see my ailing father who had a heart attack and my attorney warned me that since I am on H1 visa and working as a consultant and am not a full time employee I should go to India since the US consulate in India is rejecting or deffering issuing of visas quoting various reasons. They are basically trying to make life miserable for people regardless of their experience or value they bring to the table. What am I supposed to do? Do you just want me to go back to India - is that the end game here? I will if thats what you want. I will pull my money from the US economy I have invested in. Stop paying county and property and federal taxes. Stop paying license fees every year to the county. I will stop paying the humougous H1B visa extension fees. I hope this is what you want as you build your country's future with illegal immigrants whom you seem to favor more than people who are here legally. I wont even tell you how frustrating it has been to wait for Green Card which seems beyond possible!

    Well Said. Others please share your thoughts.



    more...


    Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan the good looking
  • Salman Khan the good looking



  • bp333
    11-13 04:12 PM
    Check your private msg


    USCIS has accepted my application and we received the receipts today. Thanks to USCIS. They are being lenient.





    Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 In Dubai. Salman Khan arrives at the
  • Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 In Dubai. Salman Khan arrives at the



  • Bytes4Lunch
    04-09 04:37 PM
    I came to Montreal for H1/H4 stamping for my wife and two sons. My interview date was 3/18 and they told me it will take abt. 10 days and now its almost over 20 days and no news from them. I am EB3-PD 8/03-I-140/EAD Approved. FP also done. Can you pls. let me know if they asked you any questions or you had any comunication with them after your interview? In my case they kept all our passports, Originals of our H1/H4/EAD approvals/Letter from the employer also.

    I had also done the stamping from Toronto in 2005 without any problem. Is this a PIMS related issue?

    ramesh

    Sorry to hear you're being held for so long. My case involved Mumbai consulate, I waited for slightly more than a month and then travelled back to the US on the AP.
    During the interview when I was in India the CO did not ask me any questions related to my immigrant visa/485/EAD etc. I still dont know why it took so long for them to do the processing, security clearance, PIMS, TAL, anything is my guess.
    Although I am baffled that they kept your passport, I thought the passport belongs to you and the Indian government and they can't keep it for so long even though lots of consulates do that. Thankfully mumbai consulate did not take my passport so I had the option to travel back.
    And why would you give them any originals related to your green card like EAD ? That has no connection with your H1B visa stamping. If you have a valid AP then you should just travel back on it, and when they email you saying that your visa is ready for stamping travel back(If the canadian consulate isn't too far from where you live in US). I dont have that option, India is too far and expensive for me to travel especially after a recent trip.



    more...


    Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan Decides To Return
  • Salman Khan Decides To Return



  • srinivas_o
    09-18 05:40 PM
    I have filed on July 2nd itself and still no receipt, no FP notice, nothing. Called USCIS 3 times and they asked me to wait until it's been 3 months after the filing. Then only they will do something it seems.

    BTW, how can I get to 2 Level representative?



    I have filed on August 10th and I do not have a receipt either. I guess we need to be patient. I have checked even people with July 19th are waiting.





    2010 Salman Khan Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan
  • Salman Khan



  • gimme_GC2006
    06-27 07:32 PM
    I dont know how true it is..I found the article at this site

    Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)

    Response On 'Lord Ganesh's Pic On Beer Bottles' Issue (http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14468&cat=10&scat=25)


    I think this is sick if its real





    As a loyal reader of greatandhra.com shared a blasphemous incident with us through mail and we have written and uploaded that news yesterday. And that is about Lord Ganesh�s picture on beer bottles made by one of the US breweries.

    Ref: Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)

    Countless mails have inundated the mail box of greatandhra.com admin with sharing of anguish by hundreds of readers for this blasphemous act of that breweries company. They stated that they have contacted that Lost Coast Brewery with a complaint and also forwarded the response mails from that company. All the forwarded mails have got the same �copy-paste� response from Lost Coast GM/Sales. Here is that:

    �Your words, thoughts and beliefs are part of a culture that I personally respect and believe that the owner group of the brewery share with me. Please note that I will act to evaluate this issue and meet directly with the owner group towards mitigating your concerns. You have contacted the correct person for your concerns and they have not fallen upon deaf ears. Best Regards, Harmony and Peace.

    Briar Bush
    GM/Sales Director
    Lost Coast Brewery�

    It is good that many are fighting with that company to see the bottles removed from stalls immediately. The follow up on this incident requires continuous force and Hindu community should see that such blasphemy will not repeat again. And also ensure that those beer bottles are not in market with Lord Ganesh or any other divine picture of Hindu religion. Some suggested to make this news reach Sivasena, RSS and VHP as well. And we wish our readers do that as the voice of thousands will be louder than that of one.



    more...


    Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan and Zarine Khan
  • Salman Khan and Zarine Khan



  • WeShallOvercome
    10-30 01:39 PM
    Can anybody tell what does ^^^^bump^^^^ mean. Is it that the message is deleted by someone, or moved elsehwhere?

    The threads are displayed on the web page in the descending order of the last update time. People just write SOMETHING in a thread to keep it on the top of the page and prevent it from going on to the 2nd page.

    Most people use 'Bump" to bump the thread up :), but it can be anything





    hair Khan Birthday Party Photos Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. #39;Salman Khan#39; Sister Arpita
  • #39;Salman Khan#39; Sister Arpita



  • myimmiv
    12-17 02:06 PM
    My wife will be coming back in April 2nd week through Denver. CO POE. Her AP is valid until June 3rd week.

    My question is that is 2 months of AP validity / cushion enough or safe to enter the US.

    Any experiences from forum members about using their AP when there is 2 months or less left in the expiry of the AP document and they entered the US. Did anyone have any bad experience at POE due to near expiry of the AP. Members entered through Denver, CO POE with their experiences would be an added help.

    Also, will she get a 1 year I-94 validity from the date of entry or only until her AP expires?

    Thanks in advance for all your time.



    more...


    Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 In Dubai. Salman Khan#39;s Returns From
  • Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 In Dubai. Salman Khan#39;s Returns From



  • dealguy007
    05-11 04:23 PM
    smuggymba / getgreensoon1 / vdlrao

    While I am touched by your concern for EB1 fraud and how it impacts EB3, i would hazard a guess that the OP was a troll OP and does not merit any answers

    OP is busy, International Manager got a call from her TCS Manager.





    hot Salman Khan the good looking Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. salman gave irthday party for
  • salman gave irthday party for



  • desitechie
    10-06 03:13 PM
    hello ,

    I filed a address change on line , 10 days back no LUD on any of my forms

    EAD, 131 and I 485 , i know that USCIS should send a mail conforming the

    same How long will it take to get this mail


    thanks

    Did you get the snail mail from USCIS for the AR11 address change?

    Thanks



    more...


    house Salman Khan Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan is again in the
  • Salman Khan is again in the



  • tdasara
    02-08 10:02 AM
    Dude

    No US educated foreign student qualifies for L1 visa. Microsoft/Intel/Sun are more interested in recruiting foreign students with PhD/MS from US Universities.

    Ever checked out a career fair in a big US School?





    tattoo Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 In Dubai. Salman Khan arrives at the Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan, Sohail Khan,
  • Salman Khan, Sohail Khan,



  • diqingshen
    06-30 09:17 AM
    this injustice being done to legal immigrants community.



    more...


    pictures Salman Khan Decides To Return Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan turned 45 on 27th
  • Salman Khan turned 45 on 27th



  • geniousatwork
    08-14 01:22 PM
    Seems like the Service Center employees are either laid off :D or on vacation...No movement for 485 processing dates compared to last months update.





    dresses salman gave irthday party for Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan amp;amp; Sohail Khan
  • Salman Khan amp;amp; Sohail Khan



  • greencard_fever
    09-19 06:58 PM
    Look at this guys..Spain sending the Immigrants back to Home country because they dont want to pay the unemploment benefits in bad economy..

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26792948/



    more...


    makeup Salman Khan and Zarine Khan Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Salman Khan
  • Salman Khan



  • amitjoey
    07-11 02:54 PM
    Hope someone is close enough to help.

    Thanks korient, Hope somebody steps up for the interview.





    girlfriend Salman Khan, Sohail Khan, Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. Happy Birthday Salman Khan!
  • Happy Birthday Salman Khan!



  • snathan
    05-04 01:45 PM
    Probably USCIS figured they would run into a guy like you at some point and very clearly defined the law. You cannot start a company and do your own H-1 out of it. :D:D:D:D Sorry, better luck next time:D:D:D:D:D

    When the employe and employer are two different entity...why can not?

    I will have a very good employer- employe relationship...:D





    hairstyles Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 In Dubai. Salman Khan#39;s Returns From Salman Khan Birthday Party 2010 Pics. irthday party, Salman
  • irthday party, Salman



  • immi_enthu
    10-01 05:33 PM
    But in that case wouldn't we be better off with applying under the point based system...because that will be a more streamlined process...

    Yes for new applicants it's wonderful. For old applicants it's double the money and double the time (to get GC counting time from the first time they applied for GC ) or even more time than the new applicants.





    jonty_11
    05-22 10:45 AM
    I would nt think that our lobby firms opinion would be made public....it may be dterimental to our cause, as anti-immigrant groups may use that information to their advantage.





    krishmunn
    02-15 10:58 AM
    First of all you are not supposed to involve in any of the PERM process. Its plain illegal. It seems you are taking the wrong route for your porting.

    Where is the law that inquiring about PERM process in a forum OR even with Attorney or Employer is not allowed ? Unless you can cite a law how can you call it illegal ?



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews