salma hayek wallpapers hd

images Salma Hayek salma hayek wallpapers hd. girlfriend salma hayek
  • girlfriend salma hayek



  • glosrfc
    10-22 11:00 AM
    When I was a kid, I built a tree-house with the tops of some discarded collapsible tables. I really can't imagine trying to do the same with CSS.





    wallpaper girlfriend salma hayek salma hayek wallpapers hd. HD Renovated BMW, The Rundown,
  • HD Renovated BMW, The Rundown,



  • chanukya
    10-18 12:39 PM
    Dutta,

    Thank you very much for the link.
    This helps many of us to decide on even approaching a Lawyer.

    Excellent link.

    My LC filed as Programmer Analyst and I am working as a Sys Admin, the detailed work activities listed for programmer analyst and Sys Admin seems to match or similar.

    I think Lawyer can take on from there and I guess we need make sure we consult a lawyer and get his inputs to make sure some minimum activities of the new job role whatever may be it is called .("Rose" or "Lilly" as long it is not a "Mangoe" or "orange" or vice-versa), match or similar when we get the employer app letter and refernce letters.

    Thank you once again for the link.



    See this link:

    http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/11-3021.00

    It says that "Computer Programmers" is a related occupation. Can I not accept this designation.

    Also, what if the job title varies as "Application Architect" but the job duties are similar?





    salma hayek wallpapers hd. Salma Hayek
  • Salma Hayek



  • gimme_GC2006
    09-06 08:06 AM
    For USCIS all desi's lookalike :p

    hehhehhe..good one :D





    2011 HD Renovated BMW, The Rundown, salma hayek wallpapers hd. Salma Hayek Wallpapers For
  • Salma Hayek Wallpapers For



  • mrajatish
    09-26 09:50 PM
    I kind of agree that this insanity really needs to stop - people need to realize EB3 and EB2 are both going to be pretty slow for India, so the best option or the only option is to lobby for a legislative change.

    Also, labor sub if allowed should not allow PD substitution. Why can't DOL/USCIS stop that?



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hd. Salma Hayek Wallpapers
  • Salma Hayek Wallpapers



  • ajju
    08-23 01:11 PM
    I submitted Proof Of Status along with my I-485 as my lawyer asked for it.. Not sure if everyone does... It was a statement (1 page word doc) with all my H1/I-94 history... I was missing few I-94 numbers, I left it blank... And attached all my H1B copies along with it...

    Remember that your I-94 # changes only when you tarvel outside US... So it should be quite simple to keep track... I-94 # is also written on your H1 extension if done while in US... So I was in nutshell able to get most of my I-94 numbers.. except for one duration when I travelled on same H1 twice.. So lost that I-94 #.. But had same H1B for that duration.. SO guess it should be okay...





    salma hayek wallpapers hd. Salma Hayek Wallpapers | Free
  • Salma Hayek Wallpapers | Free



  • new_horizon
    03-14 05:11 PM
    $600 for individual. $1200 for joint filing (hus & wife), and $600 for each dependent (child). Don't know if parents (dependents) are included.

    also there is a ceiling in AGI.
    Single - <75K;
    Joint - <150K

    but the amount gradually decreases as your AGI reaches the ceiling : (

    I just got the IRS letter with the info yesterday.




    Its part of Bush's stimulus package... I don't don't think anything is required on your part besides filing taxes. The rebates should be coming in around May according to NPR, if I am not mistaken. $600 per individual filing. In a joint filing $600 each for husband and wife, $300 for each kid (ceiling?)



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hd. salma hayek wallpapers hot.
  • salma hayek wallpapers hot.



  • smartboy75
    12-04 07:01 PM
    Does that mean the above rules apply only when u want to become a citizen ???





    2010 Salma Hayek salma hayek wallpapers hd. Salma Hayek
  • Salma Hayek



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-23 04:51 PM
    well if u dont have receipt hance no EAD/AP, you are at their mercy forever.


    not forever !!!!!!

    What if I change employer after 180 days and sign a new G-28 either removing that lawyer or signing for a new lawyer?

    If they could keep us at their mercy FOREVER, what is AC21 for ?



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hd. penelope cruz and salma hayek
  • penelope cruz and salma hayek



  • andycool
    09-15 12:28 PM
    Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
    Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.

    Congrats..

    you really need to celebrate dude...





    hair Salma Hayek Wallpapers For salma hayek wallpapers hd. Serious Wallpapers
  • Serious Wallpapers



  • a_yaja
    04-23 04:39 PM
    Thanks a lot guys for your inputs. I hope everything goes fine.......

    heard these days it is taking more then 6 months for I140 approval...........

    mine was filed in marcha, 07 in the Texas processing center...........
    Depends. My I-140 was filed on Nov. 7, 2006 with Texas Service Center. As a Christmas gift, on Dec. 14th, 2006 I received an RFE (because my lawyer screwed up with my letters of experience. He did not send them!). My lawyer did not even send me the RFE notice (he said "it contains confident employer information") - which was surprising - as he used to be very prompt with eveything else. To make a long story short - after 2 months, my employer complained to the law firm and the lawyer was fired. The new lawyer handling my case sent me the RFE notice and then I knew why I was not given the RFE letter. It asked for my experience letters! The new lawyer responded to the RFE notice on March 1st (just in time too - respponse was to received by March 10th or something like that). My I-140 was approved on April 17th (Easter gift?).

    If you remove the 2 months wasted by the attorney, I would say that the I-140 was approved in 2 1/2 months.



    more...


    salma hayek wallpapers hd. Salma Hayek
  • Salma Hayek



  • morchu
    06-02 09:58 AM
    Don't be offended by these RFE's. USCIS officers are just doing what they were told to do (doing their job).

    I understand that the marriage ties of Indians are very strong. But we are in America, and the proof they are asking is to show that the marriage is still in good trust (a marriage certificate is not enough proof for that).

    Same with birth certificate. Americans are used to giving extreme importance to birth certificates, and in India, we never had to use birth certificate as a supporting documentation. So when you don't have a birth certificate, or when the birth certificate was issues recently, they are asking for secondary documentation.

    In the rfe I received both for my wife and myself I was asked to resubmit affidavit with full names of the parents. Also was asked to produce bonafide marriage documents. It is very stressful. I could not believe why I need to provide bonafied marriage document. If I am not married to my wife, how she got her H4? I could not believe my birth certificate is haunting me this way. Any of our school records mentions mother and father names. I am going to produce affidavit again with full names and try my luck again.





    hot Salma Hayek Wallpapers salma hayek wallpapers hd. hq wallpaper jan Campari+
  • hq wallpaper jan Campari+



  • rajmalhotra
    02-08 04:32 PM
    Does anyone else know of other instances of this happening?



    more...


    house Salma Hayek Wallpapers salma hayek wallpapers hd. salma hayek pics
  • salma hayek pics



  • Desertfox
    10-30 08:51 PM
    My lawyer confirmed that we can apply for renewal 6 months prior to expiration date.





    tattoo Salma Hayek Wallpapers | Free salma hayek wallpapers hd. Salma hayek sexy 1920 1440
  • Salma hayek sexy 1920 1440



  • GreenCord
    07-17 02:19 AM
    Hello freinds :

    I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in. I have been working for a company for past 4yrs. After the July bulletin was released on June 15, my employer has stopped responding to my emails, voicemails and registered mails by normal post. When I try to reach him on the telephone his voicemail message says that he is travelling and not to leave any voicemail messages but to email him and he will respond when he gets a chance. When I email him I get an out of office response. There are two other people working in the same company. I sent emails to these people and also left voicemail messages but they are also not responding.

    This has put me in a very difficult situation as I dont know what is the status of my H1B application which expired recently. They were supposed to extend it. They are also not telling me the status of I140 application. My labor PD is June 2004. I would like to file the I485 application if USCIS reverses their decision.


    Has anyone been throught the same or similar situation ?


    This is my third employer and third GC attempt in the 11yrs I have been in this country.



    more...


    pictures salma hayek wallpapers hot. salma hayek wallpapers hd. Salma Hayek Wallpaper 4
  • Salma Hayek Wallpaper 4



  • arunmohan
    04-08 03:35 PM
    Please refer to my signature for PD





    dresses hq wallpaper jan Campari+ salma hayek wallpapers hd. tattoo hot actress salma hayek
  • tattoo hot actress salma hayek



  • chris
    11-19 02:27 PM
    I (we) know that they dont have proper system to pull the files based on PD/Country/Category etc.

    Looks like they openly agreed that, Cant believe it. :eek:

    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/244625389/last-page/

    Please anyone find the official published link or verify the source this news.



    more...


    makeup penelope cruz and salma hayek salma hayek wallpapers hd. Salma Hayek Wallpapers
  • Salma Hayek Wallpapers



  • GCanyMinute
    08-23 12:23 PM
    My PD is 01/2002, so you can imagine what I felt when the September bulletin was out (I am EB3 world with 485 already filed 08/2004)!
    Now, I just called USCIS and they confirmed to me that indeed the Priority Date shows only on I-140, not I-485, so eveything is OK! Don't worry and be happy!

    Wow!!! You must be very happpy!!!! Your GC is coming out hot of the oven huh?! That's great! Let us know when you get it 'cause things like that serve to pump up people in line!! :D
    As for me 2 more months...please October Visa bulletin be nice to me! :rolleyes:
    Hey thanks a lot for the info, good to know USCIS just confirmed that.





    girlfriend Salma hayek sexy 1920 1440 salma hayek wallpapers hd. salma hayek nud.
  • salma hayek nud.



  • GCanyMinute
    08-22 09:04 PM
    ... 160 views until now and no one offered any help yet :o
    please help :D





    hairstyles Salma Hayek salma hayek wallpapers hd. Valgarma hayek wallpapers
  • Valgarma hayek wallpapers



  • sumansk
    07-12 02:01 PM
    Guys!
    Is there someone in NY to call on Mrs. Clinton and apprise her of this mess of USCIS.If not directly may be get in touch with powerful indian community leaders who can talk to her about this matter.At least she can write a letter similar to Lofgren...

    Keep up the spirits MAN !!





    pscdk
    08-16 07:03 PM
    485 RD - 06/25/2007 (Filed at NSC)
    485 ND - 08/01/2007 (Came from TSC)
    FP ND - 08/09/2007
    FP Notice Received by mail on - 08/15/2007
    FP Appointment - 09/06/2007

    Did you receive the FP notice or your attorney or both??





    Beemar
    01-31 10:42 PM
    I feel stupid replying to this totally irrelevant thread, but I will reply any way. Your bill is for two and a half months duration. That makes it a monthly bill of around $350-360 or so. These are winter months, meaning you must be operating heater full time. If you heater is on a "always on" setting instead of "auto" setting, and you happen to keep any windows in your apartment open all the time,then that alone is sufficient to do you for. Also, if your kitchen burners/oven run on electricity instead of gas, that could also jack up the bill. Taking into account all these factors, it does not sound all that unreasonable, does it? Just check these points before shouting murder.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews