quotes

images hair new love quotes quotes. Inspirational Picture Quote
  • Inspirational Picture Quote



  • sundarpn
    06-04 09:40 AM
    noob question...

    hasn't the bill passed in the senate already?

    Is there a deadline for it being cleaned up and passed or scrapped in the house?





    wallpaper Inspirational Picture Quote quotes. Lovely Quotes love quotes love
  • Lovely Quotes love quotes love



  • neoklaus
    11-12 07:57 PM
    I did not apply medical form with I 485, but got receipts on time.





    quotes. Cute Quote in Quotes
  • Cute Quote in Quotes



  • yabadaba
    06-26 08:24 PM
    ^^^^





    2011 Lovely Quotes love quotes love quotes. quotes Graphics Glitters
  • quotes Graphics Glitters



  • eb3_nepa
    07-23 12:08 PM
    ya , in ur words agents

    raju_abc. With all due respect to new members.

    For one, where you should work is up to you and this forum is NOT the place for questions like, what location is the best to work at.

    Secondly, do you realize that you have wasted a perfectly good H1B visa that someone else could have obtained?



    more...


    quotes. Attitude Myspace Quotes
  • Attitude Myspace Quotes



  • desi3933
    01-23 01:18 PM
    ....
    Today I got a RFE requesting proof of authorization to work since my h-1 expired, and realized I couldn't be working when I hired a real lawyer to take care of this case and she informed me so. How to respond my RFE???
    ....
    .....


    Please provide following details -
    1. H1 (and I-94) validity dates
    2. Date of filing for EAD and I-485
    3. Date of EAD approval

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    quotes. friendship quotes and pictures
  • friendship quotes and pictures



  • jthomas
    06-03 11:13 AM
    Hi Surpreet,

    Did you explore more on ARRA? Is it OK to take that benifit during AOS?

    Thanks

    I came across one member who is taking ARRA in Northern california. He is a frequent visitor to IV forumn.

    I have had applied for UI and did not have any issues yet. 9 weeks over. Secondly i have recently asked UI whether they would pay relocation if i get a job in a another state.

    J Thoams



    more...


    quotes. love quotes graphics.
  • love quotes graphics.



  • mlkedave
    03-09 04:29 PM
    i tried to make them point at the big boxes up top, and that link thing does look a lttle off but i thought with a different color most people would realized its not mean to be in the same category.





    2010 Cute Quote in Quotes quotes. hair new love quotes
  • hair new love quotes



  • Krilnon
    01-21 11:31 PM
    Feel free to steal any of the tedious collection work that I've done, like the JS/AS array associating the filename, author, and title.

    Here is a ZIP archive with the SWFs that I harvested: http://reclipse.net/kirupa/fxpression09/fxpression_entries.zip



    more...


    quotes. Love Quotes Pictures
  • Love Quotes Pictures



  • NKR
    06-09 01:12 PM
    His PD is sep 2003 which became current in April.. so it took him just over 2 months to get final approval.

    That's encouraging, thanks for the info





    hair quotes Graphics Glitters quotes. quotes about family strength
  • quotes about family strength



  • thamizhan
    07-17 10:29 PM
    This is like giving them a small window to file within 10 days in the old rate other wise....pay the big chunk.

    Good tactics....it will be difficult for the people who do not have any medical appointments and other documents that need to come from other countries !!



    more...


    quotes. quotes about inspiration.
  • quotes about inspiration.



  • gcpool
    08-30 09:16 AM
    Advance parol was not taken and can we still use parole as a status.

    Unknown is good but I was wondering if it would raise any red flags





    hot Attitude Myspace Quotes quotes. Quote Graphics
  • Quote Graphics



  • GAFAAAAA
    10-29 06:21 AM
    Is this an inside joke? I'm missing the part where anybody said anything about using tables on buttons.

    Someone had a sigature that said something like, "you don't use tables to make houses so why make websites out of them" and it kicked off from there. but they have changed it now.



    more...


    house quotes about parents love. quotes. pictures of quotes.
  • pictures of quotes.



  • JA1HIND
    01-26 11:04 AM
    Well - so NSC is doing I-140 for Apr 23rd and Texas is July 21st... I would have got my freedom by now if i had filed I-140 at Texas :) Another good thing in this Bulletin Vermont H1b extension processing have moved a lot - from Apr 23rd to Oct 1st 2007 - wow !!!

    Good Luck folks!!

    Thank you USCIS for giving me this power of prediction....alright all, now I can predict TSC next processing dates that will be published in(Feb 08) so that we dont have to wait till next month: dates will be June 23rd if processing dates published exactly on Feb 14th, 2008 & it's going to June 25th if published on Feb 26th, 2008...

    So having said that, now you all can do math on how ling it's going to take to process Aug 07 applied 140 cases.....perfect example any one can refer to or meaning of hopeless service=TSC





    tattoo friendship quotes and pictures quotes. quotes and images.
  • quotes and images.



  • rvendra
    05-18 02:11 PM
    My case is EB 2 Dec 15th 2003 is priority date. I have filed my I 485 in August 2007. Still my case is pending more than 3 1/2 years. I have tried all possable options. Nothing is wokring out. Just simply telling background check is pending. Can you somebdoy helpme out other than WOM.

    Thank you for your help
    Raj



    more...


    pictures love quotes graphics. quotes. Forgiveness Myspace Quotes
  • Forgiveness Myspace Quotes



  • GabonpharmD
    04-16 12:00 PM
    See my answers in red

    Thank you so much for your details answers. Thank you!!!!!!!

    I will be filing with the company lawyers. I guess the company is wiling to hold me only to the minimum requirement of 90 days after becoming full time, before filing for GC because I've been working for them since last year. My company liaison between the employees and the company lawyers is the one who told me to just buzz him when I am ready after the 90 days full time and he will give the lawyers the green light to go ahead with GC.





    dresses Quote Graphics quotes. love quotes for him from the
  • love quotes for him from the



  • Ram_C
    11-19 06:16 PM
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?

    Thanks in advance.

    I think this is an error on USCIS side, so I would suggest you to contact CS and have this corrected. on the other hand I'm not sure if this will make any difference as long as your PD and RD on your receipt notice is intact.



    more...


    makeup Love Quotes Pictures quotes. quotes about parents love.
  • quotes about parents love.



  • rampaadh@hotmail.com
    05-18 08:08 PM
    can you please give me the link? I searched Murthy's site, but could not find the link.
    Today I called the uscis help line, they said the AP will be invalid if resident status is approved and I need to take "return resident visa" for my kid by contacting at the chennai consulate. I am going to call the chennai consulate tonight and let me see what they say.

    Any suggestions?





    girlfriend quotes and images. quotes. Friendship Quotes Graphics
  • Friendship Quotes Graphics



  • ilikekilo
    04-13 10:07 AM
    I have recently switched the job using AC21. I have to move my 401K from my old previous company but here is the issue: in my new company I will not be eligible for the 401 till I complete 6 months with the new company.
    If thinking of moving it to IRA account, please let me know what is the procedure involved?
    I will really appreciate if some can suggest me what are my other options.
    Thanks,



    not sure who your old company's brokerage firm is however u should be able to shit all ur 401k to a roth IRA or whatever, however iam not sure abth te tax consequences...calling them is the best way to get ot know more





    hairstyles quotes about inspiration. quotes. quote quotes live life
  • quote quotes live life



  • Munshi75
    10-09 06:16 PM
    By all standards, you should have the receipt number by now. Call USCIS customer service and follow the menu, have lot of patience and all the info with u when u call them up.





    gc4me
    12-04 12:04 PM
    I think ashkam is missing the main point here. You are on EAD which is based on an employment based GC application where you have to be employed all the time. You (EAD and people who are on H1) are not supposed to tell that are unemployed! Duh!

    A people who are on H1 (same goes to people with EAD based on a employment based GC) and out of payroll for more than 28 days (not sure about the exact # of days, some says 42 days), you are out of status.
    So think twice before you disclose that you are unemployed.


    You are welcome. Another important thing to look at (from the document) is that for the first 26 weeks of unemployment, benefits are disbursed through a fund paid for by unemployment taxes on companies, thereby not making it a public burden. After 26 weeks, however, extended unemployment benefits are paid by the federal government, which makes it a public burden, which would be detrimental to a person's green card prospects.





    calaway42
    10-04 01:04 AM
    I am suppose to fill in the whole layer.. hwhere is the marquee area for the whole layer?



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews