pictures of will smith and family

images 7182-Will-Smith-family-004.jpg pictures of will smith and family. Will Smith Will Smith prepares
  • Will Smith Will Smith prepares



  • bsbawa10
    01-24 05:03 AM
    Suggestions.

    1 Since the main reason behind the retrogression is the lack of Visa numbers I feel it would be a great idea to process the 485 applications , make a decision on the case and let the applicant know about the decision though the actual card can be mailed when the Visa Numbers become available . This would reduce the anxiety on behalf of the applicants and would also give USCIS ample time to process all the applications.

    2. Yearly extension of EAD/AP is getting so expensive especially when one doesn't know how many years we have to keep doing the extensions.
    It's a known fact that except for the July 07 bulletin EB3 India PD has hardly touched year 2002 since Dec 2004.

    Some of the EB3 I folks with a 2005 PD, that I know have been issued one year extension on their EAD though they applied for the extensions in mid July(2008).

    Example of EAD/AP anxiety:

    AP document says that it should be used for emergency travel. This rule on AP
    was formed at a time when 485 processing would take not more than 6 months.
    In the present scenario with 485 processing taking years I think a person using EAD would end up using AP many times . Officers at the POE sometimes remind us the rule that AP should be used only in emergency and some of them give the person hard time if they believe the travel was not for emergency purpose.
    I guess we are supposed to have a proof of emergency travel.

    Though AC21 lets one change jobs 180 days after filing the 485 application with the I40 approved for more than 180 days when reentering the country some of the officer(s) sometimes ask the person if they are still with the same company that filed their GC.I don't know yet what they would do/say if one had changed their jobs because the people who were asked this question did not change their employer at that time. But the fact that they ask us this question makes us apprehensive about changing jobs.
    With so many rules where most of them were formed long back it's making applicant's life increasingly tough as the applicants themselves don't want to do anything that would be construed/fall on the wrong side of the rules.We are forced to watch our steps multiple times even in the case of simple things like job changes,travelout of country etc.

    When I repeatedly read about how USICS is inundated with 485 applications due to July 2007 bulletin I keep wondering why USCIS would want to increase it's work load every year with all these EAD/AP renewal applications.

    Suggestion
    Once upon a time when the 485 processing took like 6 months, EAD/AP had different meaning. In the present scenario when not many of us know how many more yeras it's going to be before (especially EB3 I folks) we get our GreenCard I would think it would be better to use the pending 485 application to change jobs and reenter the country.
    This would save money/time for the applicant and lot of time for USICS.

    Thank you.
    Very nice suggestions. More participants needed please.





    wallpaper Will Smith Will Smith prepares pictures of will smith and family. will smith family 2011. will
  • will smith family 2011. will



  • map_boiler
    09-25 05:22 PM
    ...but could be due to unavailability of visa numbers for EB2-I in September. So even though the ported PD of Nov 2004 is current in September, the October visa bulletin has clarified that the EB2-I numbers were actually unavailable in September. See below:

    E. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY

    Item E of the May 2008 Visa Bulletin (number 118, volume VIII) indicated that many Employment cut-off dates had been advancing very rapidly, based on indications that the Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) would need to review a significantly larger pool of applicants than there were numbers available in order to maximize number use under the FY-2008 annual limits. That item also indicated that if the CIS projections proved to be incorrect, it would be necessary to adjust the cut-off dates during the final quarter of FY-2008. The CIS estimates have proven to be very high resulting in: 1) the “unavailability” of all Employment Third preference categories beginning in July, 2) the “unavailability” of numbers for China and India Employment Second preference adjustment of status cases during September, and 3) the establishment of many October Employment cut-off dates which are earlier than those which applied during FY-2008.

    Little if any forward movement of the cut-off dates in most Employment categories is likely until the extent of the CIS backlog of old priority dates can be determined. It is estimated that the FY-2009 Employment-based annual limit will be very close to the 140,000 minimum.





    pictures of will smith and family. will smith family members.
  • will smith family members.



  • nlssubbu
    12-12 07:30 PM
    Hi!

    I have an approved H1 until 2009 but expired visa in my passport. I have AP and EAD approved. My lawyer has the original I-485 receipt notice - I only have a fax of it. I am travelling to India in Jan-08.

    I am planning to re-enter the USA on AP. Do I need original I-485 receipt to re-enter? OR is AP documents enough? Do I need to carry approved H1-B notice or any other docs?

    Thanks for your help!
    Vivek.

    I-485 receipt notice belongs to you and I do not know why your attorney retained them. If your attorney is not appointed by you and employed through your company, it is all the more better, if you have this copy with you.

    If you are planning to re-enter using AP, then have the original I-485 receipt notice and the company letter to be on the safer side.

    Have a safe trip!





    2011 will smith family 2011. will pictures of will smith and family. Jada Pinkett Smith: The family
  • Jada Pinkett Smith: The family



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 02:47 PM
    No problems, I looking for an airconditioned office to work at..
    I once explored the Indian job market. The sun is really hot!!! Beware of the Surya. :)



    more...


    pictures of will smith and family. Will Smith and Family / Photo
  • Will Smith and Family / Photo



  • lazycis
    12-27 04:53 PM
    Do you have to use / file AC-21 if your I-140 is approved (long back in 2005) and you have passed 180 days of i485 received date?

    You are automatically using AC21 if you are changing employers after 180 days. You may file AC21 letter/employment offer with the USCIS but you do not have to do it. It depends on your circumstances and preferences.





    pictures of will smith and family. Smith family news from
  • Smith family news from



  • bsbawa10
    01-23 06:17 PM
    Since Ombudsman invited these. Here is a very big list of them.

    1. Transparency: USCIS never releases how many eb1 or eb2 cases are pending so things are so unpredictable, no body can expect the time frame at all.

    2. Respect priority dates: There is no logic what so ever in giving green cards to people having priority dates 2006 when the cases with priority dates 2003, 2004 are all pending. Why is priority date even there then ?

    3. Email support and some real customer service: Currently customer service is just getting their pay stubs. They just speak whatever is on the website and have no power at all. Why does this type of customer support even have to be their from the tax payers money.

    4. Update the cases on the website: Often the cases on the USCIS are not updated and people can bang their heads trying to guess what is happening and customer service is as has been described. For eg. my case shows that my I485 case is in California service center whereas I know that it is in Texas Service Center. I have run from piller to post to get it changed including calling customer service many many times, writing letters to Texas Service center, calling Californa service center and Texas Service Center but to no use at all. Atlast I gave up.

    5. Automatic Advance Parole and EAD: Why does USCIS try to increase load for itself ? Is it for making more money or is it to claim that they have a lot of load and then say that they are understaffed? Why not the very fact that I485 is pending should give permission for work as well as permission to reenter the country ?

    Thanks.



    more...


    pictures of will smith and family. girlfriend Will Smith and
  • girlfriend Will Smith and



  • mnq1979
    10-23 10:39 AM
    Ok, thanks for the info...really appreciate it...will let him know to stay atleast 3-4 days and then leave.....by the way did u go to Ottawa for stamping or some place else in canada?

    In addition to my above question can u please also tell me that if the visa officer told u after ur interview that u would need to come on friday to pick get ur visa stamp or did they jst say that they will inform him? secondly do u remember by any chance that if the visa officer told u that u would have certain # of days to come and stamp ur visa once they inform u that ur visa is ready for stamping?





    2010 will smith family members. pictures of will smith and family. 7182-Will-Smith-family-004.jpg
  • 7182-Will-Smith-family-004.jpg



  • rockstart
    07-30 07:21 PM
    I think EB2 is easy if you have US Masters. Since you have a 3 year degree you need to prove that it is equivalent to US BS degree



    more...


    pictures of will smith and family. Will Smith poses family 50
  • Will Smith poses family 50



  • keepwalking
    05-22 09:58 PM
    Can you please prefix "Tracker:" to the thread's title.

    Thank You.

    Greetings,

    In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.

    Thanks in advance.

    In August 2006.
    1. Employer A
    2. I was Single.
    3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
    4. Schedule A expired.
    5. Application moved to Eb3.

    In June 2007
    1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).

    Married in 2008.

    April 2010.
    1. Employer B.
    2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
    3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.

    May 2011.
    1. PD will be current in June 2011.
    2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.

    Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.





    hair Jada Pinkett Smith: The family pictures of will smith and family. Willow Smith and Will Smith
  • Willow Smith and Will Smith



  • Gravitation
    08-24 09:18 PM
    I was alarmed to read the title and thought that it might render ac21 useless. But it's all about the merits of the original I-140 which would be the case irrespective of use of ac21.



    more...


    pictures of will smith and family. Will Smith and his daughter
  • Will Smith and his daughter



  • eb2_immigrant
    09-16 02:35 PM
    I would say go ahead with your plans, There is no risk at all. I got back from India 2 weeks ago,showed my AP (I was asked to join a seperate line for AP holders). Officer asked for my SSN# thats it.

    Do not wait for USCIS to make decisions.





    hot Will Smith and Family / Photo pictures of will smith and family. will smith family photo.
  • will smith family photo.



  • pbojja
    08-04 04:18 PM
    [QUOTE=aamchimumbai;266413]All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!


    What makes you think I-140/485 July filers are lucky ? Our cases are straight forward and we are able to file in July 07 .

    I m sorry to be little rude but you can just post a question with out mentioning how lucky others are or not .



    more...


    house makeup hairstyles WILL SMITH pictures of will smith and family. Jaden, Willow, Will and Jada
  • Jaden, Willow, Will and Jada



  • Sreeshankar
    11-04 12:45 PM
    Dear Readers,

    This topic may be totally off immigration and I am sorry for that.

    Kindly request you to take a minute and read about this noble person - Narayanan Krishnan - a selfless real life hero!

    Once a rising star, chef now feeds hungry - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/04/01/cnnheroes.krishnan.hunger/)

    Please vote for him and make win the CNN Hero prize money which can be used towards his trust.

    You can vote at - CNN Heroes - Special Reports from CNN.com (http://heroes.cnn.com/vote.aspx)


    Please share the word around with your friends and family!

    Thanks a lot... Appreciate your kind gesture!

    Thank you very much for the post, and very happy to know of such a Blessed Human being, who was able to have empathy and help alleviate the sufferings of others. Though not exactly connected with the materialistic immigration, but nevertheless, the awareness and performance of Noble deeds definitely helps in Ultimate Soulful Immigration to Higher levels of Human Compassion, to evolve - to be the Human being with kindness and love. God Bless.





    tattoo Smith family news from pictures of will smith and family. Will Smith#39;s Acting Academy
  • Will Smith#39;s Acting Academy



  • Suva
    03-03 11:06 AM
    What is AGI?

    Just eFiled Federal and its already accepted.. My AGI was as it was last year and for spouse (new SSN) put AGI=0.. I needed to confirm the AGI twice and it went thru then.. And next day I received email that return has been accepted... Didn't filed state for personal reasons...

    So I don't see any reason why not eFile.. its faster... Lots of others have already done and thats how I came to know that I need to enter spouse's AGI=0... And filed using her new SSN.. No mention of ITIN anywhere...



    more...


    pictures girlfriend Will Smith and pictures of will smith and family. will smith family 2009. will
  • will smith family 2009. will



  • ocpmachine
    10-13 12:53 PM
    My 485/131/765 package was received by USCIS TX center on Aug14'07 and my checks got cashed out on 10/9/2007.

    I got the receipt# from the back of the cheques, however i am unable to pull up the case status online, i read through the USCIS FAQ and it advises us to wait for 3-4 weeks for the case to show up online.





    dresses will smith family photo. pictures of will smith and family. images will smith family guy.
  • images will smith family guy.



  • yestogc
    07-02 09:52 PM
    Once you use EAD, you cannot go back to H1B.
    Also I did not understand what you meant by :

    "But need to bring my spouse in few months on H4"



    more...


    makeup Will Smith poses family 50 pictures of will smith and family. makeup hairstyles WILL SMITH
  • makeup hairstyles WILL SMITH



  • indyanguy
    08-03 12:05 PM
    I've been waiting for 400+ days for my NSC-EB3-140 to get processed. Really frustrating!! :mad:





    girlfriend Will Smith#39;s Acting Academy pictures of will smith and family. Will Smith Will Smith prepares
  • Will Smith Will Smith prepares



  • ashutrip
    06-04 11:19 AM
    The one you are seeing is being replaced one section at a time..So I assume its incomplete.
    when is the voting on this bill?





    hairstyles Will Smith and his daughter pictures of will smith and family. Will Smith Will Smith prepares
  • Will Smith Will Smith prepares



  • kishdam
    03-24 02:35 PM
    Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?

    Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.

    Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.

    :):) good one.

    For non-cricketing readers, Indian cricket team's last world cup win was in 1983 when they beat WestIndies in a thrilling final.





    duttasurajit
    10-18 12:19 PM
    Thanks everyone for the valued response. One last question:

    I was under the impression that the job title does not matter for AC21 as long as the job duties are similar. For example, instead of IT Manager, say, I get a title of Developement Lead/Team Lead and the Job duties are similar.
    What happens in this case? Is it still risky to pursue AC21?





    priti8888
    12-20 07:57 PM
    Posted by 3 hours ago

    "Both kurup65 and rathna1 registered from the same IP address within 29 and both posted I-485 approvals with PD dates out of whack. Don't trust them. We'll delete these users in due time."

    http://www..com/discuss/485eb/78889113/



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews