Peace Love And Juicy Couture

images Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Juicy Couture #39;Peace, Love
  • Juicy Couture #39;Peace, Love



  • TeddyKoochu
    05-18 02:13 PM
    There are two pointless threads on this site, one is titled "The yanks are coming" and another as "US political system is broken". They both contain long rants of a single user. I seriously doubt if anybody ever reads them, as is evident from the absence of any other user's reply to these threads. Why don't we just remove them, or block them from showing up on the main page. At least it will free up space for more useful threads.

    Those are excellent threads buddy. If you look at the content the poster seems to spend significant time to gather the facts and the presentation is extremely detailed. Somebody mentioned the lighten up thread its also great, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I agree that some information may not be strictly immigration related its ok. This is my personal opinion.





    wallpaper Juicy Couture #39;Peace, Love Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Peace, Love amp; Juicy graphics
  • Peace, Love amp; Juicy graphics



  • crystal
    07-12 10:11 PM
    EndlessWait I hope ur wait will end soonI can't sleep all night.. cmon atleast give us few options.
    My take on the permanent solution:

    1. Recapture lost visa numbers
    2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
    3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
    5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
    6. ????

    cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D





    Peace Love And Juicy Couture. PEACE LOVE CANVAS TOTE WHITE
  • PEACE LOVE CANVAS TOTE WHITE



  • kothuri
    07-27 09:54 AM
    All,

    I sent out my application to USCIS last week and while talking to a friend I realized that I had not filled the Item

    "If your native alphabet is in other than Roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet below:"

    I neither filled it with my native alphabet nor filled it with a "N/A" Even my lawyer has not detected this.

    Is this going to be an issue? What will the USCIS do about it? Since I still have time does it make sense to send a revised form? Is some one out there who have done this?

    Please let me know

    Thanks
    -Sri





    2011 Peace, Love amp; Juicy graphics Peace Love And Juicy Couture. (D)Peace, Love amp; Juicy Couture
  • (D)Peace, Love amp; Juicy Couture



  • Pegasus503
    11-28 12:55 AM
    It could be a soft touch (system) or someone just looked at your 140 - Keep an eye out.

    I understood it to be a part of the 485 processing that they link your 140 to your 485 and this process date stamps the 140 record.



    more...


    Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Juicy Couture Peace Love
  • Juicy Couture Peace Love



  • thankgod
    04-25 10:50 AM
    Send him to your own country. America has its own problems.

    It cant accomodate the theifs like your son.

    People like your son giving wrong impression on the immigrants.





    Peace Love And Juicy Couture. PEACE LOVE CANVAS TOTE PINK
  • PEACE LOVE CANVAS TOTE PINK



  • yestogc
    03-05 07:13 PM
    Can we all try to list some big so called stable banks (as of this writing)........... all we can do is keep the funds in them, but if FDIC tanks, we will loose a LOT.

    Wells Fargo
    Bank Of America (People may differ with me on this choice)

    can we add more to this list



    more...


    Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Peace, Love and Juicy Couture
  • Peace, Love and Juicy Couture



  • pd_recapturing
    06-21 02:29 PM
    Did somebody do research on getting the correct/valid photos for I 485 in the cheapest possible way ?





    2010 PEACE LOVE CANVAS TOTE WHITE Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Peace, Love and Juicy Couture
  • Peace, Love and Juicy Couture



  • desi3933
    03-27 03:51 PM
    Thats not the case. USCIS will revoke employment based AOS since mariage based AOS has higher priority. ...

    May I ask, where did you get this (incorrect) info from? Do you know that one can file only I-485 that is linked to I-130 as well as I-140. Read I-485 form.


    ________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Peace Love, amp; Juicy Couture
  • Peace Love, amp; Juicy Couture



  • me_myself
    12-16 06:58 AM
    I have a valid H1 till 2012. As my company was going lean during the recession they asked me to work in India (no office in India - was working at home) for 1 year. Now they want me back in US. I am planning to get back in Feb 2010. I was not on payroll for 2009. My company transferred an amount every month to my indian bank account. My questions -

    1. At the Point of Entry (POE) will they ask me why i was out of US for 1 year? - what should i tell them - will "health reasons" work?
    3. Will they ask for payroll or W2 for 2009?
    2. Will they ask me any sort of documents - other than I797?

    Heard that POE's at Washington, Chicago are pretty strict - can someone please suggest a POE that i should choose.

    Thanks in advance.





    hair (D)Peace, Love amp; Juicy Couture Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Juicy Couture Peace, Love,
  • Juicy Couture Peace, Love,



  • icecolor
    09-06 01:28 PM
    Same here. However, I think that we will get it sooner.



    more...


    Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Peace Love amp; Juicy Couture
  • Peace Love amp; Juicy Couture



  • geesee
    07-23 04:10 PM
    It mentions that in any of the incorrect filing, cases will be rejected...

    does that mean I-485 is rejected for good or one cannot apply it again until PD becomes current in future?





    hot Juicy Couture Peace Love Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Juicy Couture #39;Peace Love
  • Juicy Couture #39;Peace Love



  • rajenk
    10-20 12:08 AM
    AllIzzWell, as the_jaguar has suggested FOIA is the only way. And yes that helps, some times FOIA requests might take longer, so request it ASAP to get it quicker



    more...


    house Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Juicy Couture #39;Peace Love
  • Juicy Couture #39;Peace Love



  • shana04
    02-05 08:32 PM
    My H1 extension expires on March 08, Have EAD, Work for the same employer who sponsered my GC.

    Does my employer has to apply for my H1 extension ? Should I use EAD to work with my same employer (what paper work I have to do ?).

    Hypothical question, If I use EAD to work, lets say there is a delay in getting my EAD renewed even though I apply 120 days in advance, should I stop working and start working only after I get my new EAD ??

    Some may find these as irrelvant thoughts/questions, but we are in this limbo state and it is better to know.

    Thanks.


    Always advicible to use H1B renewal and H1B transfer, recommend not to use EAD.

    If you plan to change employer and what if he revokes your I 140. so better to renew.

    And what if you plan to renew EAD and it gets delayed ( you can go for interim) so why take risk.

    Good luck





    tattoo PEACE LOVE CANVAS TOTE PINK Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Peace Love amp; Juicy Couture FOR
  • Peace Love amp; Juicy Couture FOR



  • garamchai2go
    06-26 02:12 PM
    I recently applied for EAD renewal and after three weeks of that I saw LUD changed on my 485 apllication for consequetive two days. Any Idea why ?

    By the way my case is ACT 21 ( 485 filed on 2007 july) and my priority day is not even close to be current.

    Any suggestions will be appreciated ?

    Thanks

    Did you happen to do address change(AR-11)??



    more...


    pictures Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Peace Love and Juicy
  • Peace Love and Juicy



  • sam_hoosier
    02-06 04:22 PM
    I have a friend...He had H1 stamped on his passpost when he was with company A..He changed job went to company B...He went to India...Got married..Got his wife's H4.. He did not go to restamping for his own visa stamp..They came back to US....This is firsthand I know....His own H1 stamp is still company A stamp...He could reenter the country..He is working for company B...

    You can continue using your old H1B visa (from company A), with an I-797 from company B as long as the H1B visa is valid. Same applies for H4 visa.

    But both H1 & H4 visa holders would need new approvals (I-797s).





    dresses Juicy Couture #39;Peace Love Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Juicy Couture Love Rose Velour
  • Juicy Couture Love Rose Velour



  • kirupa
    04-22 05:22 PM
    sparky - I really like your third one. I haven't seen a lot of green stamps. Anyhoo, add some text like the dolllar/cent value of the stamp and I'll add it up :)



    more...


    makeup Peace Love, amp; Juicy Couture Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Juicy Couture Peace, Love and
  • Juicy Couture Peace, Love and



  • sandy_anand
    02-28 08:31 PM
    So are scotland, wales considered dependencies? Kashmiris can get passport from Pakistan if they want. Who would give passports to Hyderabadis?

    Goa and Pondicherry are states now.

    It is difficult without knowing the meaning of dependencies and how it is defined.

    Pondicherry is still a Union Territory.





    girlfriend Peace Love amp; Juicy Couture FOR Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Juicy Couture #39;Peace, Love
  • Juicy Couture #39;Peace, Love



  • khukubindu
    08-18 11:03 AM
    Hi SL
    Which service center is processing your application ?





    hairstyles Peace Love amp; Juicy Couture Peace Love And Juicy Couture. Peace Love amp; Juicy Couture For
  • Peace Love amp; Juicy Couture For



  • zCool
    04-02 11:39 AM
    Paystub is really required document in tax law.
    These are normally state subject and are guided and monitored by state labor law departments.
    Employers don't have a choice of deciding their own period of giving you paystubs.
    So if you choose to keep working for illegal employment under illegal condition that's your problem but you can always choose to get labor lawyer involved or just send your employer link similar to one below for your state law and ask him gently "I don't doubt your intention but from what I read this is illegal and I don't want to be part of anything illegal so at least for me please send paystubs every pay-period"

    http://www.laboremploymentlawblog.com/payroll-strict-compliance-with-californias-pay-stub-law-is-essential.html

    If you don't get any response, 2 options:
    1. Stop doing direct deposit. Ask him for a check every payperiod. that's always your choice.
    2. try to transfer, and when the RFE comes , send the sent email notarized copy and affidavite and bank statements as proof of payment and delay in pay-stubs. Even if your transfer gets denied you will be okay coz you are working currently, if it gets approved, you are home free from the shackles of this slave-master.

    Put his name on the boards annonymously..





    anilkumar0902
    08-26 11:59 PM
    got similar RFE
    for application original signature
    identity documents

    i efiled my 765 and on aug 3rd i got my rfe , i took print out of efiled copy signed it and wrote a cover letter and attached ead copy,ssn copy and passport copy
    and sent it.

    they received my response but havent updated my case yet...waiting for it..

    please let me know anyone else has similar issues and what was the result..

    These days...the status online remains in Reponse received for RFE...once the service center reviews your response..they usually respond back. If you are getting into a job loss risk due to the lack of EAD, then you should create an expedite SR.

    Cheers





    jgh_res
    06-19 08:52 PM
    I had 2 RFE's related to photo's only. One for AP(1st time). The next one for EAD.

    You got to be extra cautious with digital picture's. First time for EAD, digital got accepted and RFE for AP.

    I took digital pictures once in CVS and once in another store.

    Nowadays I go to a protraits shop and get a polaroid.

    Digital are fine, but there are some quality requirements. Check these sites for more details


    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1287.html
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-603.pdf



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews