nicki minaj v cover shoot

nicki minaj v cover shoot. Nicki Minaj covers V Magazine
  • Nicki Minaj covers V Magazine



  • Lord Blackadder
    Sep 13, 07:54 AM
    I had general anesthesia once, when I had my wisdom teeth out.

    I passed out while they were putting in the IV - I was a little nervous, but I didn't feel too nervous until all the sudden I was on my back with the nurse calling my name. Then I was a bit embarrassed. (My mother is an RN in that very OR, so the doctor and staff were all hand picked by her, as a favor. She teased me about how I gave them all a fright by passing out, since they knew my mother would flip if anything untoward happened).

    When they actually had me in the OR the doctor said, "OK, I'm going to give you the anesthesia now". I felt an ever so slight burning in my arm, and thought "Hmm, I wonder how long it will ta----". Out. Then I woke up in the recovery room. I was a little out of it, I certainly couldn't drive or anything.

    I'm Catholic, but I imagine that if you don't believe in an afterlife dying is just like getting anaestesia; boom, you're out, that's it.





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Nicki-Minaj-V-Magazine-Photo-
  • Nicki-Minaj-V-Magazine-Photo-



  • bwaltens
    Mar 11, 01:21 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    At southlake. Probably 50 people in line





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Nicki Minaj Covers quot;Outquot;
  • Nicki Minaj Covers quot;Outquot;



  • Nomadski
    Jan 6, 04:51 PM
    Apart from the streaming fail, Garmin are way too late to the party. Even when everyone was criticising TomTom, I went and bought it and it (for me) is the ultimate GPS navigator. Free map and service updates, no streaming involved, full multitasking support, been flawless in its navigation, accurate in its info (time of arrival is almost always spot on) and there's traffic when I want it for longer journeys, albeit not free.

    The mapping display also doesn't look like a Scooby Doo 'toon unlike the Garmin app, judging from these screenshots...





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. NICKI MINAJ DOES V
  • NICKI MINAJ DOES V



  • onthecouchagain
    May 3, 02:12 PM
    I know this is more of a "wish" thread than a "likely to happen" thread, but I'm going to chime in and predict that the Air refresh will be fairly minor.

    I predict we'll see Sandy Bridge and Thunderbolt (like the Pro/iMac lines) and better GPU, but beyond that, I predict same body design, no addition of backlit keys, and the worst prediction: likely the same SSD configurations. I say this based on the refreshed iMac SSD options; the prices for SSD have not gone down even in the slightest. I predict the base SSD options and even the BTO options will remain the same as they are today. Of course, I hope I am way wrong.

    The last thing, which in my opinion can swing one way or another, is the RAM. I predict it'll stay standard (again, based on the iMac refresh) at 2 GB, and will not come standard 4 GB. Again, I hope so too that this will swing in a more favorable way.

    Pure speculation.



    more...


    nicki minaj v cover shoot. V Magazine cover shoot
  • V Magazine cover shoot



  • itcheroni
    Apr 3, 08:43 PM
    How would one find the answer to this?
    Exactly. I'm just pointing out that it is illogical to draw the conclusion the article did about the effects of tax cuts. The fact that the economy has not improved does not prove that tax cuts were bad for the states that implemented them because we do not know how they would have fared without those cuts. And it is simply a matter of balancing the budget. If they're cutting taxes, they just need to cut enough spending to be balanced. If they expected to cut taxes, not cut spending, and have a balanced budget then stupidity, not the tax cuts, are to blame.


    The weather sucks big time in Washington state, Texas is much nicer (so I hear). A great many natives of the PNW can become real excretory orifices when they find out you are from California.

    I'm turning 30 next month and have resolved to spend 6-9 months of the each year traveling from now on. So I really just need a little studio in a chill town for me to relax from all that traveling. So tax benefits are a huge motive for me. I'm going to take a road trip to check out all the major cities once I get back from China. I don't think Texans will take it too hard on me since I'm quite laissez faire, although I will disagree with them on religious and social issues... I'll probably go where the best food and nightlife is.





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Nicki Minaj will be on the
  • Nicki Minaj will be on the



  • edifyingGerbil
    May 6, 06:46 PM
    Off the top of my head:

    -Poverty
    -Lack of Education
    -Resentment (Much of It Deserved) towards Western Nations
    -Religious Fanaticism (which generally correlates with a lack of education)


    Lack of education and poverty don't cause terrorism, at least in the case of Islamic terrorists:

    http://www.economist.com/node/17730424?story_id=17730424

    No, jihad is one of the central tenets of islam; Allah's religion must be made supreme on the planet. Hence why Osama and others are referred to by muslims as mujahideen, holy warriors, as opposed to terrorists.

    The qur'an (numerous times) tells muslims to strike terror into the hearts of unbelievers, muhammad said he was made victorious through terror.

    So, islamic terrorism will still go on until the entire earth is made islamic. These are facts, alas.



    more...


    nicki minaj v cover shoot. .com/2011/01/nicki-minaj-v
  • .com/2011/01/nicki-minaj-v



  • robeddie
    Apr 21, 10:25 AM
    Apple never said they removed the BL KB because it is a luxury feature. In fact, none of us knows why Apple removed it.

    You right. But that's a very common theory here on these threads. I use that analogy to suggest how ridiculous that would be if Apple really did remove it to 'differentiate' the product lines.





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Her second cover shot is a
  • Her second cover shot is a



  • baummer
    Sep 17, 03:30 AM
    Ask her if you can mount your drive on her desktop.



    Lethal

    LOL. Seriously, just ask!! You've got nothing to lose. If they say no, it's their loss.



    more...


    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Nicki Minaj covers V Magazine
  • Nicki Minaj covers V Magazine



  • Am3822
    Sep 25, 10:24 AM
    Another event, yet another disappointment.

    edit: regarding things from the narrow perspective of the MBP update, obviously.





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. nicki minaj gold shoot [Full
  • nicki minaj gold shoot [Full



  • thatisme
    Mar 29, 08:03 AM
    Go and try it and come back...

    Edit to add:

    Here is a great little one page explanation of EF vs EF-s (http://jefflynchdev.wordpress.com/2009/01/10/understanding-canons-ef-s-lenses/). I quote from it:



    Which, once again, agrees with me.

    Go back and re-read ALL the posts. You will see that I never claim that a 50mm EF lens and 50MM EF-S lens have different focal lengths. They do have different EFFECTIVE focal lengths, dependent on the camera sensor size being used, as your quote agrees.



    more...


    nicki minaj v cover shoot. nicki-minaj-in-v-magazine-shoot.jpg. As we mentioned earlier this week, V Magazine: Nicki Minaj
  • nicki-minaj-in-v-magazine-shoot.jpg. As we mentioned earlier this week, V Magazine: Nicki Minaj



  • liavman
    Mar 24, 06:58 PM
    If your local store does not have it, call nationwide. My local verizon store said they ship for free anywhere in the U.S. by FedEx. I had one shipped to Florida. Hope this policy is not unique to the store I visited.

    "luckRunsOut" reports above that the store in San Antonio off DeZavala have a lot left in stock.





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Nicki Minaj is not playing in
  • Nicki Minaj is not playing in



  • iTucci
    Sep 25, 10:48 AM
    Yes, where's the MacBook Pro with integrated toaster?

    Quite why people keep expecting announcements of upgraded laptops at a photography conference is beyond me.

    The last PowerBook model was announced at Photo Plus Expo last November.



    more...


    nicki minaj v cover shoot. cover shot of Nicki Minaj
  • cover shot of Nicki Minaj



  • runeasgar
    Jan 6, 03:34 PM
    so then how will it work exactly when i turn all the PN's on? Will i get alerts in the form of a text message? or will it have a little number in the corner of the app??

    It's a sound, "text message" box, and "badge" (a little number on the icon for the app). Or any combination that you choose.

    It is not a traditional text message. It won't show up in your SMS, and you don't have to delete it. It's just a notification.





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Nicki Minaj x V Magazine Photo
  • Nicki Minaj x V Magazine Photo



  • efoto
    Sep 18, 08:27 PM
    I agree. Don't be creepy, too. No heavy breathing through your teeth so it makes that creepy noise, and no Fava beans with Chianti for lunch.

    :)

    I'll give that try, and keep those things in mind. The problem being, it will be hard because she won't see the real me, what with no heavy breathing and Fava-bean/Chianti lunch :rolleyes: :D



    more...


    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Rapper Nicki Minaj covers V
  • Rapper Nicki Minaj covers V



  • homerjward
    Sep 14, 04:52 PM
    i had it once, this summer, and i was *really* scared, when they first put an IV drip in my arm (they had to look forever to find a vein :eek:) but after they put the relaxant/whatever in the drip i was fine :p then they wheeled me into the operating room, put a mask on me and i was out before the anaesthesiologist (sp?) was done talking to me. the worst part was waking up in a lot of pain, so they gave me morphine, which made me nauseous, which was actually worse than the pain because try as i might i couldn't throw up...but good luck! i'm sure everything will go great for you, iGary!





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Nicki Minaj V Magazine Photo
  • Nicki Minaj V Magazine Photo



  • JackAxe
    Mar 27, 09:02 PM
    So did any of you in the US get your 3DS and what are your feelings about it ? Do you share similar thoughts as I have expressed ? :)

    I read what you said about black and was about to do it. THEN, I pulled out my DS -- which is black, and powered it on, as I "was" going to trade it in, and then noticed I couldn't read the buttons in my lighting. :)

    Anyways, I went to Target and got a blue one, but only because of that. I can read the buttons here in my place.

    Anyways, i just opened by box and turned it on, so I need to set it up. The included book for this thing is HUGE! I can't recall any other Nintendo device I've owned having an instruction book this big.

    I like the weight of this thing, it's nice! And the music is vibrating the top screen. :S

    OK... WOW, that Nintendo 3DS test they did was WEIRD! :eek: Blah, I'll ramble more later, but not like it matters. :)

    ++++++

    If this thing had a GBA slot, I would have traded in my DS. Anyways, the 3D is a trip -- at least the rotating menu scre, but I wouldn't use it while moving.

    I only picked up Pilot Wings, so going to give it a try.

    ****

    Why does this thing have a gyro scope, if shifting the screen slightly kills the 3D effect? Anyways, I'm glad I can turn it off, but it's cool when the screen is just right. I'm just moving my 3DS too much with this game I guess.

    +++

    One last ramble for now. I don't like the gloss finish and how it feels! I didn't this on my DS Lite. Why can't they release a matte finish? The original DS was matte an my wife's red and black DS has a matte bottom.



    more...


    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Nicky Minaj is the hottest act
  • Nicky Minaj is the hottest act



  • abbstrack
    Aug 19, 05:53 PM
    Places is working here, Idaho.

    i guess now NYC is finally as cool as Idaho, because it is now working here as well...





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. Nicki Minaj In Complex »
  • Nicki Minaj In Complex »



  • notjustjay
    Nov 14, 09:48 AM
    United is the ONLY airline that does this.

    Really? That's too bad... it was a really neat feature. I knew when to expect altitude changes, when (and, more importantly, why) various turns were being made, and whether to expect turbulence up ahead. Hearing the hand-off between various centers also gave me a rough idea of where we were, and gave me an idea of our surroundings (I heard pilots and ATC commenting on what was likely smoke from a forest fire).





    nicki minaj v cover shoot. to say my cover shoot in V
  • to say my cover shoot in V



  • talmy
    Mar 14, 09:46 AM
    We may all be jumping the gun on this one. Apple says that Lion Server is included in the Lion preview. That doesn't mean it will be included in the final release!

    Obviously developers need a copy of Lion Server to test their applications. Just like Mac Developer members can get Snow Leopard and Snow Leopard Server downloads, this is just a convenient way to package up both Lion client and server into one download.





    Zaty
    Apr 3, 12:09 PM
    In my opinion, Pages is not all that bad. It needs some tweaking and Apple has to fix some bugs. I'm sure Pages 2 will be a great app for everyone who wants to do basic wordprocessing and publishing without the limitations of TextEdit. I guess most people are disappointed with Pages because of the following two reasons:

    a) Pages wasn't finished when it was released
    b) Pre-MWSF rumours were talking about an MS Office replacement or killer so many people think of Pages as being a replacement for Word. But I think Pages was never intended to replace Word, it's more like iMovie vs. FCP/FCE.





    gammamonk
    Nov 11, 09:44 PM
    どうもマックです。 - Nice to meet you, I'm a Mac.

    こんにちはパソコンです。 - Hello, I'm a PC.

    ちょっと大丈夫? - Hey~ Are you alright?

    大丈夫じゃないです速いのウイルスを抱えちゃって。 - I'm not ok, I have that new (fast) virus.

    力ないで、今年は本当に悪ですから。 - Don't be helpless, this year is really bad!

    僕は平気平気。 - I'm fine, I'm fine.

    ぃゃぃゃ、強うかないでって11万4千のウイルスがパソコンで出た大変ですから。Nono, don't act tough. 114,000 viruses are out for the PC, and that's rough.

    マックはウイルスは大丈夫。 To a mac, viruses are no problem.

    ヤバい。 - This is bad.

    どうした? - What's wrong?

    Crashします。 - I'm going to crash.

    それで楽になるの? - Will that make you feel better?

    そう思います。 - I think so.





    runninmac
    Sep 6, 09:16 PM
    That is fricken awsome! Its now one of my bookmarks





    scan300
    Jul 3, 11:07 AM
    Generally, if the printer driver is written for OS 9 or below, the printer supports postscript level 2, the printer has a localtalk serial connection and it supports appletalk it will work with your SE.

    Basically all Apple Laserwriters fit this description.

    I am 90% confident of this if your SE is running system 7 or above.





    amin
    Aug 14, 04:24 PM
    And though the hip and trendy Urth Caff� on Main Street does have awesome soup, and he is very into soup, the line is prohibitively long so he suggests Mani's Bakery, which is just a few doors down, as an alternative.

    That is one heck of a sentence!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews