newt gingrich wives

images candidate Newt Gingrich newt gingrich wives. newt gingrich wives
  • newt gingrich wives



  • aamchimumbai
    07-23 09:43 AM
    my understanding was that in this case you would not do a concurrent filing. You would file the I-140 requesting PD recapture. Once the I-140 was approved, and your PD-recapture also approved, at that point your new PD is confirmed and thats what allows you to file the I-485.

    My earlier post had misleading information. I filed my I-140 in Feb'08 and I-485 in June'08. I didn't file my I-140/485 concurrently. I-140 is still pending and in my application PD transfer was requested.

    Thanks again to all your responses.





    wallpaper newt gingrich wives newt gingrich wives. hot newt gingrich wives
  • hot newt gingrich wives



  • snathan
    09-02 10:41 AM
    Thanks GCDreamer and sbmallik.
    Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?

    on H4, you can do only volunteer work without pay. Other than that you sleep or sit idle/watch TV.





    newt gingrich wives. Newt Gingrich Age
  • Newt Gingrich Age



  • ameryki
    08-30 11:03 PM
    There should be some basis for their judgement right? they just cannot make arbitrary decisions right? The thing is I am not sure what the procedure is when there are issues with the EAD. I am apprehensive to return my EAD for USCIS to make the correction as it expires in 3 weeks

    my friend even after knowing about uscis as much as you do now you still think they go by judgement? there is no "issue" with your ead hence you cannot do anything about it. nowhere does it say you are guaranteed 2 yr ead.





    2011 hot newt gingrich wives newt gingrich wives. hot pictures newt gingrich wives newt gingrich wives pictures.
  • hot pictures newt gingrich wives newt gingrich wives pictures.



  • Rb_newsletter
    12-15 06:06 PM
    Hi pra945, can you post the list of docs asked?



    more...


    newt gingrich wives. newt gingrich wives photos.
  • newt gingrich wives photos.



  • manderson
    11-19 06:17 PM
    Don't worry about it. It's quite common. Infact I have a similar LUD.

    Your 797 (Reciept Notice) hard copy will indicate the actual and official Receipt Date. In your case it will probably be Aug 16 (if you FedEx'd overnight). Oct 14 is the Notice Date.



    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?

    Thanks in advance.





    newt gingrich wives. newt gingrich wives pictures.
  • newt gingrich wives pictures.



  • chalamurariusa
    04-28 10:02 AM
    Some one please advice!!!!!!



    more...


    newt gingrich wives. Newt Gingrich and the Third
  • Newt Gingrich and the Third



  • anilsal
    08-30 04:59 PM
    Get ready for the next challenge in life.





    2010 Newt Gingrich Age newt gingrich wives. candidate Newt Gingrich
  • candidate Newt Gingrich



  • Steve Mitchell
    October 23rd, 2003, 11:44 PM
    Funny Don, I was just over at Holliday Park about a week and a half ago scouting a location for a shoot. Too bad that area is fenced off, it would be perfect.



    more...


    newt gingrich wives. hair Newt Gingrich#39;s Wife
  • hair Newt Gingrich#39;s Wife



  • saketh555
    08-20 03:51 PM
    Online information say Indian passport renewal takes around 10 - 15 days but it is usually done much quicker. I received my passport in less than 2 weeks(7 business days if i remember correctly) from Chicago, offcourse i mailed all documents.
    Good luck.





    hair hot pictures newt gingrich wives newt gingrich wives pictures. newt gingrich wives. newt gingrich wives.
  • newt gingrich wives.



  • Hinglish
    03-03 11:24 AM
    AGI = American Greencard for Indians



    more...


    newt gingrich wives. newt gingrich wives photos. Newt Gingrich and his wife
  • newt gingrich wives photos. Newt Gingrich and his wife



  • bbenhill
    08-05 11:30 AM
    I did spend EAD renewal for me and wife. Within 1 week our GC is approved. I think because of this application, they took my file out and approved. So I didn't regret the amount spend for this. I have received EAD denial letter after 3 weeks. So this is our last amount for USCIS. Many people with older priority date still in their shelf. Think about it and be happy.

    I think you will need to pay USCIS when you apply for citizenship :D





    hot newt gingrich wives photos. newt gingrich wives. aim at Newt Gingrich with
  • aim at Newt Gingrich with



  • jonty_11
    02-09 12:45 PM
    Yes we have to keep focused and not give up this fight. With so much taxes and spending we have pumped into the economy, dont u guys think u deserve better.



    more...


    house about Newt Gingrich today newt gingrich wives. A Topless Newt Gingrich?
  • A Topless Newt Gingrich?



  • sammyb
    03-20 02:54 PM
    I was wondering with only 4 clean posts how could you get a red dot :) ...

    and on the issue of SSN, when I first came to this country I had gone thru the same but in my case I got the card after 6 weeks of the application ... but this wait was painful ... fortunately my company provided me salary advance (or say some money in advance which they later adjusted with my salary) and I survived ...





    tattoo newt gingrich wives pictures. newt gingrich wives. hair wallpaper newt gingrich
  • hair wallpaper newt gingrich



  • Jerrome
    05-21 01:48 PM
    Dude you are asking for advise on your own RFE but advising others on their RFEs. I dont get it.

    I know answer for his RFE and i don't know answer for my RFE? Is that a problem?



    more...


    pictures Newt Gingrich and the Third newt gingrich wives. 2011 Al Gore v Newt Gingrich
  • 2011 Al Gore v Newt Gingrich



  • RecycledRaj
    09-18 01:17 PM
    i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.

    EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...


    the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
    she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
    and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
    she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."


    here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....

    WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

    will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?

    expert any advise?
    i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?





    dresses aim at Newt Gingrich with newt gingrich wives. Newt Gingrich has been
  • Newt Gingrich has been



  • gccovet
    08-20 03:40 PM
    @acecupid: Thanks for the response. For me it is Chicago consulate it will take 10-15 days.
    which comes pretty close to my travel date. As you mentioned i do hope it will not be a problem.

    Also today I talked to the Indian consulate in Chicago they told me I can travel without any problem. As long as the passport is valid even it is the last day of the validity I should be fine with the travel. There shouldn't be a problem with the immigration officers during travel based on that.

    @kanakabyraju: Thanks for the advise. I might try that.

    For a valid visa stamp you need a passport with six month validity. But I have not seen any where for traveling you need a six month validity. If you personally experienced any problem while traveling with less than six valid passport. please post your experience it will help me and others.

    Thanks,

    One note, at PoE, IO might grant I-94 only upto your passport validity date, Once you have new passport after coming back, you will have to contact your local CBP office to extend your I-94.
    GCCovet



    more...


    makeup hair Newt Gingrich#39;s Wife newt gingrich wives. about Newt Gingrich today
  • about Newt Gingrich today



  • pappu
    08-22 08:06 PM
    I don't think the core is even bothered to take up on issues like this where USCIS operations is concerned..

    why wait for all these bills to get passed to recapture visas and stuff like that when the ideal solution would be to make USCIS more efficient...

    Let's say Hr5882 passes in 2009... and recaptures all the lost visas ..but what will happen in 2012 ?? I assume another recapture bill would have to be passed to recapture the recaptured visas... this is all a joke....

    Why cant USCIS be more efficient and transparent from the beginning but I guess the core doesn't think its important enough right now.

    Wrong.
    We have had meetings with USCIS, DOS in the past. In fact there was a meeting with USCIS director too in the recent past.

    Wish the problems were very simple to solve. Please do not underestimate the effort of the core team just because we do not post everything we do on the public forum. You can get information from your state chapter if you have any doubts. We are also like you and are trying our best within limited resources and time. The least this community can do is not criticize the core team and take out their frustration on us. We really need everyone to support us and contribute so that we can invest more in lobbying efforts if we need to try and get some relief. Fixing a system is not easy. Our programmer friends on the forum know this how difficult it is to fix a program that is too slow and buggy!!





    girlfriend hair wallpaper newt gingrich newt gingrich wives. Newt Gingrich didn#39;t just get
  • Newt Gingrich didn#39;t just get



  • GC4US
    01-21 01:44 AM
    Can soneone help me with this question.....please....

    My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
    I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.

    Thanks in advance!





    hairstyles newt gingrich wives photos. Newt Gingrich and his wife newt gingrich wives. Newt Gingrich 2012: Over
  • Newt Gingrich 2012: Over



  • kirupa
    01-22 01:35 AM
    Ok, proper previews have been added thanks to krilnon! Click on the bolded View Entry link next to each entry to see it.





    friend99
    10-09 09:08 PM
    I talked to the customer first and she escalated the call to second officer, So I think that is IO! is it right?





    InTheMoment
    06-09 12:52 PM
    I would love to believe that - some predictabilty in the assignment of files to AIO's - but that is certainly not true atleast from what we see from data !


    Even though your pd is current, It is quite possible that they have not assigned a visa number yet to your case. So they are probably assigning by order of PD's
    Example: Sept 2003, before Oct 2003,....So on..so they are assigning earlier PDs Visa numbers first.
    Second possibility is that there could be too many eligible before your date or exactly your date and in which case they will go with RD..which in your case is July 2nd, 2007. There could be people with 485 RD's in 2005 when the dates were current.
    This is pure guess work and speculation, I really do not know how they do this. But if they really have enough visas for EB2, yours will still be current next month.

    -------------------------------------------
    India EB3- PD: June 2003
    Contributed $480 + Monthly Recurring contributor.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews