new york yankees logo clip art

images new york yankees symbol clip new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo clip art
  • new york yankees logo clip art



  • hydubadi
    03-31 02:13 AM
    Hello frnds,

    Just today, started new contract job at Clients place with big consulting firm on EAD. On my first day in the evening I got a call from consulting firm saying my back ground check have criminal record from state of Idaho. Till now I never ever was involved in any kind of criminal act. They asked me to stop going to work till it is resolved. consulting firm says all the states and federal agencies cleared me where I last lived, except state of idaho where i worked for 5 months.

    Frnds please help! how should I resolve this issue. I have signed a 6 month rental lease, Left my H1B employer depending on this job. More over to all this we are expecting our first child and my wife doesnt have insurence. I was so happy I got this break but now this false check.

    Please let me know if any one was in this situation and got out of it successfully.

    Thanks,
    Hydubadi.:confused:





    wallpaper new york yankees logo clip art new york yankees logo clip art. NEW YORK YANKEES LICENSE
  • NEW YORK YANKEES LICENSE



  • tdasara
    02-11 09:06 PM
    My passport was supposed to expiry 1/2007. I made 2 trips outside US (Canada and India) and while entering both the times my I-94 was dated till 6/2008 my H1b expiry.

    I now have a new passport and so see no issues.

    Infact my H1b visa was stamped beyond the expiry of my passport so I'll have to carry both my passports with me.





    new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo clip art
  • new york yankees logo clip art



  • ashshef
    09-11 05:49 PM
    There seems to be two waiting with PD 2003??? who are these people and what is their issue?? please let us know what your problem is? People with PD early 2005 are being aproved and you are still waiting? does not make any sense. You need to do something.

    It's possible they are porting cases, and if the port was recent, it might take a little more time to process. Would be nice to hear from them...they might be the same folks who have posted on the other thread.
    I think a lot of people who port don't wanna write as it causes some folks on these forums to start cursing.





    2011 NEW YORK YANKEES LICENSE new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees symbol clip
  • new york yankees symbol clip



  • sbmallik
    12-27 03:18 PM
    To the original poster:

    Since the MTR was already filed you can still extend the H-1B. However, if the MTR gets denied then no further H-1B visa extension is possible.

    BTW - even the H-1B extension can be applied based on 'Labor Certification applied more than a year ago' criteria an I-140 denial will override the above benefit.



    more...


    new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees symbol clip
  • new york yankees symbol clip



  • tish
    06-25 06:01 PM
    Consult a lawyer.
    I personally think putting your canadian vist as the last place of entry might not show up in records as no stamping took place and also the I94 part which is taken by the customs and sent to INS in kentucky did not happen in your case. So when USCIS checks u'r I94, all they will see is the date in 2000 when you came to US.

    In your case since you jumped from F1 to H1B via OPT you might not have had any gaps in chaging status and USCIS did not ask you to leave the country for gettting the H1B stamped(Change of status was approved )

    This situation of yours hinges on technicality and better talk to a lawyer.

    what happens if the passport gets stamped and got a new I94 in the vancouver airport and no inspection after coming back to US.
    what should we enter as last entry into us





    new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo. New Era New York
  • new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo. New Era New York



  • SpotanAnti
    10-08 06:37 PM
    When you are not that smart how come you applied for EB2 ??
    I smell an anti here.!!!

    Mr.Smuggy - Easy buddy. Relax.

    I am not as bright as you. I am trying to understand how it works. Since you know it all, what if Company A cant get me a job after i got GC and Company C is ?



    more...


    new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees symbol clip
  • new york yankees symbol clip



  • jasmin45
    07-31 06:44 PM
    My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.
    My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.
    Thanks
    I think, Receipt of the EAD application will come to you.





    2010 new york yankees logo clip art new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees symbol clip
  • new york yankees symbol clip



  • kaisersose
    07-27 02:54 PM
    What document contains information about my job requirements? Will I-140 have all those information... Also, as per my employer I-140 is approved and I am not sure if they would give that Petition Number?.. What other option I have to get this information. Would really appreciate if any one could help me out.

    The job order will contain the job description. This will be in the Labor Application. Usually when a 140 is being applied, the employer will provide you the job order and tell you to ensure your experience letters are in line with the Job order.

    You will need the 140 number. See if you can get it somehow. Since it belongs to the employer, I doubt you can get the number by calling USCIS.

    The 485 is yours and you should get a receipt. With this receipt, you can invoke AC21 without any problems. You will not need copies of Labor or 140.



    more...


    new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo font.
  • new york yankees logo font.



  • MArch172008
    05-22 06:58 PM
    As mentioned by my HR attorney applied my labour application electronically on march 17th and forwarded me a case number starting with c , so i am assuming it was appl;ied at chicago center.

    Its more then two months now i did not have any update from my HR inturn from attorney.
    At the time of aplying attorney did not took any signature either from me or my HR , she said we have to sign at the later stages.

    My fear is I might get a query or it may go into incomplete staus as it was not filled properly.
    I am not sure if it should be filed in that way ....
    Let me know if i am heading in right direction ...





    hair new york yankees symbol clip new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo clip
  • new york yankees logo clip



  • lvaka
    07-18 10:58 AM
    I read some where that filing is allowed to Aug-17, but the new fees will effected on 01-Aug although July filers.

    Correct me If I'm wrong.


    Here is the Actual update link from USCIS.gov
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf

    You can go to USCIS.gov page and look for the press releases.

    New fees will apply to the ppl whose labor gets approved after July 31st. For all the guys who are eligible according to the June 12th Visa Bulletin, though they apply till Aug 7th, only old fees applies.

    Good luck.



    more...


    new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo clip
  • new york yankees logo clip



  • Templarian
    08-27 11:45 AM
    ^Perfect :fab:





    hot new york yankees symbol clip new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo font.
  • new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo font.



  • eb3retro
    02-06 11:17 PM
    I have seen lots of thread talking about filing 485 and getting EAD and having the opportunity to jump jobs. I faced a unique situation where I realized being on H1 is lot better than having EAD and invoking AC21. Correct me if I am wrong.

    H1B:

    1. Spouse cannot work.
    2. Do not worry about 485 rejection.
    3. Jump companies and go up the ladder as you are in H1 and not in EAD and still port the PD. THIS IS VERY USEFUL. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.
    4. No expenses for the employee for H1 related issues ( legally).
    5. Stamping required. But only once in three years if you get 3 year extn after 140 approval.

    EAD / AC21:

    1. Spouse can work.
    2. Invoke AC21, but you have to switch to similar job. This is very frustrating if you are looking to go up the ladder.
    3. If you dont have any time left in your first 6 years of H1, you will be in big trouble if your 485 gets rejected for unknown reasons.
    4. No stamping, but advance parole required.
    5. Spend yearly on parole, EAD.

    Anything else to be added to the above list?


    EAD vs H1 - which is better.. my answer is whichever stage u are in - "Supporting IV is always better"...



    more...


    house new york yankees logo clip art new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo clip
  • new york yankees logo clip



  • MARY_GC
    08-24 02:14 PM
    One a 485 is applied and is pending, it is possible to replace the underlying 140, even if it is from a different employer.

    Reasons why one would do this -

    1. Moved away from sponsored employer within 180 days and a job offer from this employer is no longer available

    2. Job Role changed significantly enough to warrant a new Labor.

    3. AN old Labor with an earlier PD suddenly got approved. Get a 140 approved for this Labor and replace the earlier 140 with this one.

    4. Upgrade from eb3 to eb2.

    My case is like this:I have applied for eb3 with priority date feb2004.But my attorney is telling why dont we go forward with eb2 perm & I-140 and once it is done send a letter to the uscis asking interfiling with the alreadyfiled eb3 so if everything turnsout well it will be eb2 with eb3's priority date.Whether is it a good option?any advices friends..i'm fearing whether uscis gets confused & close the eb3 case then my priority would become eb2 2007 :(.can anybody throw some light on this





    tattoo new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo. New Era New York new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees symbol clip
  • new york yankees symbol clip



  • hyderabad123
    04-27 08:08 AM
    Hi mhssatya,

    Better to hire local attorney, you guys can go at one time for an interview. Please do keep me posted after the interview.

    I had interview on Mar 30th on I-485 Interview,

    Earlier we got an denial on I-485 bcz of withdrawn my approved I-140 from Previous Employer.

    Before itself I moved new employer uncer AC 21 portability.
    We applied MTR on I-485 and thet is approved.
    After that we recieved interview letter. The interview was Good, end of the interview, the officer told us, that will review again, if any docs needed will let you know with in 2 weeks.
    Still didnt recive any response. Can you guys please do advice on my case, can i call to customer care on my case or better to go take an info pass.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures new york yankees symbol clip new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo clip
  • new york yankees logo clip



  • kalyan
    02-12 01:45 AM
    The statistics showed that $39Billion were sent to India by NRI's (not including enterprises) for 3 quarters of 2008

    I believe 70% of it might be from US. I have a smalll share in it.

    Without EAD insight, job at risk, i dont see any reason to invest in US either in House or new Car.

    They should give some incentives to Legal Immigrants while the Illegals use free state subsidies, they provide most thing illegals than Legals





    dresses new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo font. new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo clip art
  • new york yankees logo clip art



  • traveldoc
    09-11 09:01 AM
    Thanks all for your guidance. I got in touch with the local congressman's office yesterday and asked to speak with someone that handles immigration case work. The person was sooooo understanding and said that online status on USCIS Home Page (http://www.uscis.gov) is not always reliable. To my susrprise she had access to the systems that the IOs use; she checked using my receipt # and said that my case was approved but documnet was not made yet (meaning it wasn't printed yet) So the letter that I got in response to my EXPEDITE request saying 'Approved and document mailed to applicant' was an error on their part. She said she can put in the Expedite request if I can get a letter from the Dr. expalining my Garnadmother's condition. She sounded like it should be possible to expedite the document printing since case was approved already. I am awaiting the arrival of the letter.



    more...


    makeup new york yankees logo font. new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees logo clip art
  • new york yankees logo clip art



  • headhunter
    09-27 10:18 PM
    Guys-

    If someone is asking advice , give it to him professionally. I know, including myself, everyone is frustrated. Quite honestly, most people forget that GC is for the benefit of the company not your benefit. Your benefit just comes along. They have this whole fuckin system because they need people from outside. Not because they love you. It is company that controls GC until you get it. So it is HIS company that is using the tricks of the trade. They can claim that they had lost profit since they did not have a permanent employee for long. All these jumping the queues and rules were framed for the benefit of the company. Not aliens, as they call us.

    "If too many indians are ready to work hard by waiting for 10 yrs for their benefit, yeah why not, screw , I am not giving it to you." -- A mind of a Republican congressman





    girlfriend new york yankees symbol clip new york yankees logo clip art. new york yankees symbol clip
  • new york yankees symbol clip



  • singhsa3
    09-05 09:27 PM
    How about getting your face changed. That will probably be easier and faster than ask USCIS to fix it mistake. What a great organization!
    I finally got my AP, 15 days after my EAD (100 days total) . I was happy to open the packet, until this......

    THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!

    Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)

    GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20





    hairstyles new york yankees logo clip new york yankees logo clip art. symbol clip art. new york
  • symbol clip art. new york



  • GCBatman
    04-13 10:03 AM
    I have recently switched the job using AC21. I have to move my 401K from my old previous company but here is the issue: in my new company I will not be eligible for the 401 till I complete 6 months with the new company.
    If thinking of moving it to IRA account, please let me know what is the procedure involved?
    I will really appreciate if some can suggest me what are my other options.
    Thanks,





    raysaikat
    07-10 07:06 PM
    ... I will only go for stamping AFTER my PIMS Verification is done in TIjuana, Mexico.

    ...

    They can always decide to have a security clearance/check (most disciplines are listed in TAL). So always assume that you will be stuck for 2-3 months wherever you go for H1-B stamping. That means, go somewhere where you have a place to stay for free and hopefully can work on your job remotely.





    chanduv23
    03-15 02:11 PM
    You meant, getting residency on h1b is extremely 'difficult' in recent times? Anyways, if your wife has once got a residency on H1, getting a fellowship on H1 should not be that difficult. Hospitals are much easier on physicians that are already on a H1 status...its the same as its the case with IT employers...once on a H1, its easier to move around on a H1..

    Just like my wife, your wife too now has sufficent H1 years to get through both residency and fellowship, I guess, so running out of time is not a problem either.

    Only thing, people like you and me need to worry about is what if the residency is pursued at a non-profit (quota exempt H1) and wife decides to pursue fellowship at a for-profit (quota H1).

    In that scenerio, fellowship on a H1 might be a bit of a problem...

    I suggest, if your wife has already started residency on H1, avoid thinking of getting onto a J1 ever.

    You will unnecessarily complicate her immigration profile...

    Well Mihir, I was not talking about getting back to J1, but just correlating his experience on j1 with a possible scenerio on h1b and wanted to know if people do fellowships on h1b. I have not come across any, but have come across J1 fellowship candidates, so I was wondering that maybe it is actually difficult to get it on h1b. Anyways, I will find out as we have already started to enquire about fellowships on h1b.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews