medicaid insurance card

images medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card. Medicaid: Medicaid is the
  • Medicaid: Medicaid is the



  • mariner5555
    02-08 09:05 AM
    my first EAD expires on aug 16 2008. should I file for new one 180 days before or is it 120 before expiry.
    is it better to efile for the above extension or by mail. I guess a lawyer is not needed for the above - am I right ? Thanks in advance !





    wallpaper Medicaid: Medicaid is the medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card.
  • medicaid insurance card.



  • Maverick1
    11-05 04:19 PM
    Hai ,

    Sorry For The Late Reply and Thank You For All Your Responses.

    I Need The Details About " Medical Transcription " Job .
    Because Some One Told Me That We Will Get That Job Quickly .thats Why I Am Asking The Details . If You Know Please Respond To This Message .thank You In Advance.

    One is supposed to have good (English) listening and comprehension skills to do the job effectively. Need to read the tapes and prepare the transcripts.

    Since you have BS in Computers, taking up an IT job should not be that difficult.





    medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card.
  • medicaid insurance card.



  • archanais
    07-04 06:33 PM
    I am ina worst situation. Prior employer is not ready to give Future employement letter inspite I have paid $8650 in GC processing cost and $5500 in transeferring H1b Visa and renewing the H1b. They even cancelled my H1b once I resigned.They have earned lot of money during my almost 2yrs of stay with them.





    2011 medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card. Accepting medicaid with me
  • Accepting medicaid with me



  • snathan
    04-16 10:26 PM
    Please see my replies in Bold Dark Green.
    ____________________
    Deadline = April 30th, 2011
    Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
    Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
    2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted”,
    3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")

    For Questions 1-4 : If you are going to search for job, you are a consultant and search for employe employer relationships issues. Its not easy to get the stamping done.

    For Question 5. You can not have two visas in your passport. So if you get the H1B stamping they will cancel the B2.



    more...


    medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card.
  • medicaid insurance card.



  • smsthss
    12-18 05:59 PM
    I also got 2 soft LUD'S on both mine and my wife's 485. First LUD on 12/15 and second on 12/18. But the case status remains the same "This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred". My I-140 got approved on dec 6th. Seems like some kind of update is being done on I-485's. Might be FP notices as i have not received my FP notice yet. Not sure..Anybody seen the same pattern ??





    medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card.
  • medicaid insurance card.



  • traveldoc
    09-24 08:28 AM
    TheHulk,
    That is very strange in fact. One year to receive EAD ????? God alone knows what goes on at those Service Centers. Good that atleast you got it finally !!
    As for me, I am still waiting for my AP. The congressman's office got a response back from USCIS 2 days ago that they will take an action on my application in 5 days. But I am highly doubtful about that.....no good vibes. Every effort so far has been in vain so I have lost hopes. I have a feeling USCIS has lost my file or something and is just trying to buy some time.



    more...


    medicaid insurance card. Medicare/Medicaid card and
  • Medicare/Medicaid card and



  • belmontboy
    05-23 03:36 PM
    I am on H1 since 2005 and renewed last year and it is valid till april 2010.


    Last year i joined directly to the client and they are processing my GC.

    When they hired me they gave me list of projects and future plans for more then 5 years but this work is not IT driven and manufacutring in having late back attitude so my fear is if there are not projects in the future i may loose the job then at that point i will have very little time to get my labour approves abd re start the process...
    So as back up i want to have a labour approve based on future employment and if possible have 140 processed.


    guide me if this is not the correct thing to do...

    regards

    you surely can have two GC app's in process.





    2010 medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card.
  • medicaid insurance card.



  • thescadaman
    09-28 04:42 PM
    Q : Is USCIS prioritizing certain application(s) during the receipting process?

    Yes. The Application to Adjust Status (I-485) will have first priority because USCIS needs to ensure that these applications are receipted in a timeframe that would allow processing of an application for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) within 90 days of filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)]. Our second priority will be to receipt the Application for Naturalization (N-400) so that we can minimize any delays in obtaining citizenship.



    more...


    medicaid insurance card. Medicaid | Credit Card
  • Medicaid | Credit Card



  • dealsnet
    04-13 09:14 PM
    Citizenship of child do not consider for cross chargiability. Only the birth place of spouse will taken into consideration, if you file with details shown in the petition.

    Child can be charged to either parent's country's quota, reverse is not allowed.
    http://www.hooyou.com/news/news050807cross.html


    Hi,

    I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....

    Priority Date : Jun-06
    Category : EB2
    I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
    Chargeability : India
    Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
    I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007

    My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.

    My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....

    http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
    Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.

    I would really appreciate your help.

    Thanks





    hair Accepting medicaid with me medicaid insurance card. pictures medicaid insurance
  • pictures medicaid insurance



  • rpulipati
    09-11 05:03 PM
    See ya all there!



    more...


    medicaid insurance card. Attached is a FamilyWize card
  • Attached is a FamilyWize card



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    07-24 09:06 PM
    Hi,

    This happend in my motherinlaw's name case.If u have already filed i-485,then wait for RFE.If u have not did it.It is easy and 1day procedure in india,if ur parents can do it.Ur parents can get a combined affidavit typed on 10 or 20rs stamp paper and get it notarised with lawyer and scan and email u before they post it to u here.We did the samething and could file on time.

    Cheers,
    vaishu





    hot medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card. Insurance and Fees
  • Insurance and Fees



  • gcnirvana
    07-11 02:27 PM
    Franklin, I just sent you a PM.
    Hey guys

    The Bay Area members need your help.

    We are madly preparing flyers, banners, handouts, prepping attendees and filing permits, but WE NEED EVERYONE'S HELP!

    We need volunteers from anywhere in the country to call up Bay Area members to rustle them into action and attend with us. We don't have the man power to do it all ourselves are getting overwhelmed organizing this.

    Post here or PM me if you can make a few phone calls for us

    Many thanks



    more...


    house medicaid card replacement. medicaid insurance card. Medicaid/Insurance Card
  • Medicaid/Insurance Card



  • factoryman
    06-18 12:50 PM
    the first H1 stamping for me and 2 h4 for family members. Wife got it at Chennai, last Sep.

    factory man:

    if u r taking a pleasure trip/vacation/etc to canada..i dont think it matters. my situation is kinda unique because i had got my h1b stamped in toronto.





    tattoo medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card. 2011 sample medicaid card.
  • 2011 sample medicaid card.



  • PlainSpeak
    02-25 03:34 PM
    A friend of mine (GC) sent his and his family passports to DC embassy and they sent his wife's and one kids passports back to him and sent the remaining 2 passports to some one else in california. Fortunatly the person who received the passport was a nice guy and he called my friend and sent back the passports.
    Bottom line is if you are in the tri city area (within a 100 miles of DC) its is better to go in person to the embassy to submit and pick up passport. Atleast you have peace of mind. For those who live far off there is no option but to post



    more...


    pictures Medicare/Medicaid card and medicaid insurance card. medicaid insurance card.
  • medicaid insurance card.



  • HumHongeKamiyab
    01-02 11:37 AM
    The % displayed here is inconsequential. As about 90% of people who have not received their FP notice would vote, but only about 5% of people who have received the FP notice would do the same (As they see more interesting thread somewhere). But I am glad someone atleast created a thread and we see 40 odd people who are in the same situation.

    I applied for 485 on july 12th to NSC, case transfered to TSC. Have not got FP for both me and my wife.

    there are about 40%..... so lots of them....





    dresses Insurance and Fees medicaid insurance card. free medicaid insurance.
  • free medicaid insurance.



  • bliss_yyu
    07-20 08:16 AM
    no, i think you are exempt from cap. lucky u!



    more...


    makeup Medicaid | Credit Card medicaid insurance card. medicaid card replacement.
  • medicaid card replacement.



  • yabadaba
    08-14 01:02 PM
    Sorry but I didn't get what your "Yes" pointed to.
    is OP wrong or right in his assumption?

    Personally, I don't think it matters whether an applicant is direct employee or works for a consulting company. If it was indeed true, then people would start jumping on the direct client bandwagons :D

    Thanks,
    Nik
    the op modified his post.. his post ended with the question "am i missing something here?" and i replied to that as yes you are.. as to what he/she is missing is anyone's guess. maybe some common sense?

    how would uscis have the ability to decode between a direct hire and a non direct hire application?

    abc corporation is abc corporation. what OP was implying was that employees at companies with well established brand names would get it faster. but there are thousands of legitimate companies in various fields other than software that have 0 brand recognition outside their industry.





    girlfriend 2011 sample medicaid card. medicaid insurance card. by the insurance companies
  • by the insurance companies



  • eastindia
    01-13 07:38 AM
    I think Lawyers have a system where they can send emails to the service centers in a particular format, the receiving software at USCIS automatically parses the email and assigns the case to officers.

    Or, if it has been a long time since it is current try contacting the Ombudsman.

    Ha Ha ;):D:o:):(:confused:

    Stop this spreading without proof.





    hairstyles Attached is a FamilyWize card medicaid insurance card. louisiana medicaid card.
  • louisiana medicaid card.



  • sin94
    06-30 06:16 PM
    I had an appointment on the 9th but have not received any cancellation notice yet. I am in NJ and would request if people can mention for which USCIS location were the fingerprinting appointments for?

    This would be my 2nd fingerprinting appointment. The first one in 07 costed us money and messed up my vacation when our laywers said not to miss it.

    Its not like I grown new fingers already!





    va_dude
    06-16 11:56 AM
    I think people should refrain from making congressional enquiries just to get a status update on their case. It should be used only under special circumstances, RFE, rejection, etc.

    If everyone starts doing this, these congressional offices will just not entertain our genuine requests anymore.

    If you really need to check just the status, take an Infopass.

    Just my 2 cents.

    va_dude





    indianindian2006
    06-14 02:17 PM
    you can file for 485 and change employers later, I guess you should ask an attorney.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews