may 21st calendar

images May 21st Doomsday may 21st calendar. Mark your calendar for May 21
  • Mark your calendar for May 21



  • a1b2c3
    08-05 11:51 AM
    it was pending..pls check the PM I sent you.





    wallpaper Mark your calendar for May 21 may 21st calendar. May 21, 2011 preet No comments
  • May 21, 2011 preet No comments



  • jliechty
    January 7th, 2005, 09:39 PM
    The technique you mention works best when you reverse a normal or wide lens in front of a telephoto lens. However, none of my lenses work very well; all cause severe vignetting. The cheapest way to try this is to hold the one lens in front of the other with your hand; then focus the apparatus by moving the whole system in and out until you find the plane of focus (autofocus is worthless for any macro above 1:1, and IMHO even for most macro below it). If you like what you see, then it's not a great expense to find an adapter that has filter threads on both sides of it to hold the lenses in place for you. Check the macro couplers (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=NavBar&A=search&Q=&ci=3066) section at B&H for the kind of adapter you'd need.

    I still think a regular macro lens would be most versatile (you can go from infinity down to 1:1 without removing the lens or unscrewing any filters), but the other method can be a cheap way to experiment, if you can find a pair of lenses that gives you the magnification you want without major vignetting.





    may 21st calendar. Saturday, May 21, Senior
  • Saturday, May 21, Senior



  • diqingshen
    07-16 09:19 AM
    How can we make the scale lean towards our side?
    Phone campaign?





    2011 May 21, 2011 preet No comments may 21st calendar. Leaving on May 21 Judgement
  • Leaving on May 21 Judgement



  • redgreen
    01-29 04:29 PM
    Can you please explain why E-verify is going to badly affect a legal employment based GC applicant? I was thinking that this is good for most 'legal' people.



    more...


    may 21st calendar. was posted on Friday,
  • was posted on Friday,



  • GKBest
    10-13 09:41 PM
    All 3 - checks cashed on Oct 11. I got the reciept no.s on the back of the checks. When can I expect to recieve the notices? I am planning travel by the end of this month. Is that OK to travel with just the reciept no's or do I need to have the reciept notices with me. Also I have a valid H1 visa till 2009. Advice greatly appreciated.

    Are you a July 2nd filer?





    may 21st calendar. Saturday, May 21, 2011,
  • Saturday, May 21, 2011,



  • reverendflash
    10-28 10:04 PM
    I know how you feel...

    I just had a $5k client "crawfish" on me...

    It wasn't totally his fault, he went out of business... :*(

    I didn't do a lot up front, just becuase I was concerned about getting paid... I still lost money... :*(

    Oh well, back to the streets to drum up more clients...

    ::holds up a sign that says "will make web site for food" ::

    Rev:elderly:



    more...


    may 21st calendar. May 21st
  • May 21st



  • somegchuh
    10-26 02:56 PM
    arnet,
    So they took the original I 797 after the itnerview and mailed it back with the passport?

    Mihrid,

    they should have returned your wife's I797. If she's still in India she can call VFS and follow up to get it. It is important that she gets back the original 797. Sometimes they ask for it at the airport when you land. My wife was asked for it once.

    I am asking my wife to call both embassy and VFS to get I797 back. Here's the contact info I have been able to find

    Have a question about your NIV application? Contact the NIV unit by the following methods:
    Phone: (011-91-11) 2419-8310 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
    E-mail: nivnd@state.gov
    Fax: (011-91-11) 2419-8407

    Want to contact VFS? Please use the following methods:
    VFS Helpline (Excluding Punjab): 011-4222-0000
    VFS Helpline (Punjab): 0181-504-1444
    E-mail: infodelhi@vfs-usa.co.in
    VFS’ agents respond to phone calls from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on Indian holidays observed by U.S. missions. E-mailed inquiries are responded to Monday through Friday, within two working days.

    If you are calling from outside India, please call VFS at 011-91-44-4231-6767.

    our experience:

    they will mail back those.

    my wife went to delhi consulate in sep 06 (i didnt go), and they took all reqd docs including our I-797s original, and when they sent stamped passport through courier, they returned all documents with passport including I-797s.

    I dont think they took any document except fees receipt, ds-156/157, it was suprising to us not even the xerox copies of reqd docs like w-2's,marriage ceritificate, etc. i think, might be, they just want to verify and once they did that, they are returning it.

    it took 3 days after interview date to get the stamped passport and documents through courier.

    If any delay or problem in getting those documents/passport after 3-4days, contact VFS at delhi. I think you can track through SMS too.





    2010 Saturday, May 21, Senior may 21st calendar. May 21st Doomsday
  • May 21st Doomsday



  • SirDuke
    01-04 10:02 AM
    Are Tweening Engines ok to use? TweenLite for instance?



    more...


    may 21st calendar. May 21 2011 Monthly Calendar
  • May 21 2011 Monthly Calendar



  • sukhyani
    01-03 11:16 AM
    Guys,

    I am seeing in CRIS, Soft LUD's on old H1B extentions dated 12/30/07 (2006,2007) while none recent one on 140/485!

    Any ideas to help me understand. My 140/485 were filed in July 2007 concurrently. FP/EAD/AP were done.

    Gurus can you please throw some more light on the following email that I have received from USCIS? I was wondering what the standard processing should mean at this stage?

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.


    My PD is 09/04 ROW, I485 was filed on June 05th 07.





    hair Leaving on May 21 Judgement may 21st calendar. may 21, 2009 printable large
  • may 21, 2009 printable large



  • jlander
    January 7th, 2005, 07:24 PM
    I learned somewhere that extreme closup macro (2:1) shots can be taken by mating another lens in reverse to the front of the lens mounted to the camera. Does anyone have any idea what makes a good combination of lenses and what is needed?

    I have an old canon 52mm manual focus lens that is in great shape.



    more...


    may 21st calendar. May 21 2011 Monthly Calendar
  • May 21 2011 Monthly Calendar



  • unseenguy
    06-09 12:48 PM
    Depends. If you filed under new fees structure, why pay more and travel to Mumbai if you do not reside in Mumbai. Its a waste of time. On the other hand , if you filed under old fees structure, then H1 fees are much lesser than AP fees. So that would make sense?

    Also how many times more are you going to go out of country on H1 again?

    I am saying this from experience. My wife was not granted H1 in India recently. They are issuing high number of 221(g)s and she had to return on AP. So consider all this and apply. If you get 221(g) , ask for the passport to be returned without talkin too much (or mentioning AP). It could result into loss of money and frustration in India.

    If you are in the same job and have paid for AP already, I dont know why you need H1, unless you dont want to renew AP/EAD.





    hot was posted on Friday, may 21st calendar. 2011 may 21 judgement day
  • 2011 may 21 judgement day



  • gc_chahiye
    07-22 01:22 PM
    EAD is usually issued only for one year but USCIS has the option to issue EADs for a longer period of time based on this regulation:

    "DHS on July 30, 2004 published an interim regulation that amends 8 CFR sec. 274a3. USCIS now has authority to issue EADs for periods greater than one year. This regulation recognizes the system is overburdened. However, USCIS has not implemented this reform probably due to the potential revenue loss."

    Source: "Immigration and Nationality Law Handbook 2007 Edition", published by AILA

    This can be done without changing the law. If USCIS is afraid to lose its revenue they can change for 2 or 3 years ahead. I believe this may be a good choice for people whose visa number will not be available for several years. Any comments?

    I thought EAD renewals are now free (included in the initial filing fee if filed after July 31). So no revenue loss and less workload for USCIS if they go for 3 years.



    more...


    house May 21st Judgement Day Wiki may 21st calendar. May 21 Doomsday Hoax
  • May 21 Doomsday Hoax



  • Gravitation
    08-24 09:18 PM
    I was alarmed to read the title and thought that it might render ac21 useless. But it's all about the merits of the original I-140 which would be the case irrespective of use of ac21.





    tattoo Saturday, May 21, 2011, may 21st calendar. Posted on on May 21st,
  • Posted on on May 21st,



  • sandy_anand
    08-11 02:06 PM
    Good post, gave you green! Wish people would come forward to donate and/or volunteer.



    more...


    pictures May 21st may 21st calendar. May 21 Doomsday Billboard
  • May 21 Doomsday Billboard



  • logiclife
    01-31 10:51 AM
    Go to websites such as ZAZONA.com and numbersusa.com and check out their arguments that they use to oppose H1b and EB-greencards. You are saying the same thing and feeding into those arguments by using the word "Slavery".

    And by the way, regarding public opinion, remember that immigration(legal or illegal) is issue number 5 or 6 after economy, healthcare, Iraq, security, deficits etc. etc.

    Public opinion is not going to care about 350,000 H1bs in line for GC. But still, getting overall media attention is good for our cause and I urge you to write letters to the editors of NYT, LA times, Time mag, Newsweek. etc etc. like you suggested. But there is not POINT IN BEING RHETORICAL or SARCASTIC.

    --logiclife.





    dresses 2011 may 21 judgement day may 21st calendar. Saturday, May 21, 2011,
  • Saturday, May 21, 2011,



  • boreal
    01-31 06:52 PM
    OH boy! USCIS has found a new way of harassing us legal immigrants ;) come on guys! Know how to solve issues. Begin by not creating a thread at IV for such issues. Talk to your utility company folks, see whats happening. Check with your landlord to know why the meter reading is so high..If they have already charge your credit card, dispute it...start by talking with real people on the phone or maybe visit the utility company personally...for God's sake dont show your ignorance like this and give more fodder to SOBs like Matt....please!!



    more...


    makeup May 21 2011 Monthly Calendar may 21st calendar. May 21st Judgement Day Wiki
  • May 21st Judgement Day Wiki



  • prioritydate
    08-14 01:02 PM
    A US company is a US company, be it Microsoft, or Cap Gemini, or whatever. For all you know, you may be working with Oracle's consulting division. Are you considered direct employee for Oracle or from a consulting company?

    I have friends from Microsoft and Oracle who just got approved after 7 years + in EB2. I also know people from Consulting companies who got approved in 4 years.

    I do not think there is any logic or facts to support this argument.

    Well, I didn't said that I just proved my theory. It was just an assumption.





    girlfriend Posted on on May 21st, may 21st calendar. [ May 21, 2010; ] photos by
  • [ May 21, 2010; ] photos by



  • alisa
    08-03 12:10 PM
    I've been waiting for 400+ days for my NSC-EB3-140 to get processed. Really frustrating!! :mad:

    Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
    So 400+ days for me too...





    hairstyles May 21 2011 Monthly Calendar may 21st calendar. Is May 21st Doomsday ( My Blog
  • Is May 21st Doomsday ( My Blog



  • baleraosreedhar
    06-28 06:18 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    I have a question regarding the Labour and I 140, I have joined company A with a promise of approved labour.

    My company has filed for my I140 and it got approved.

    I have asked for a copy of my Labour and I 140, the company representative says, these documents are Employer Centric, so they cannot give me those documents.

    I am really shocked to hear this, As these documents are related to my GC, I thought they should be with me,or alteast a copy of it, but that i snto the case.

    I would like to know if any of you guys had faced this problem, or is the reason given by the representative a genuine one.

    Thanks





    vallabhu
    05-29 10:21 PM
    Check with attorney , there is rule which states last action counts and that means as soon you H1 is approved your status changed to H1, if h1 transfer is denied means you are out of status

    try applying h1 transfer from another company with in 30 days and go for premium processing if it gets approved you status will be h1 but the approval will not have I94 and that will force you to go out of country and get stamped to return to USA.





    lostinbeta
    10-21 01:51 AM
    lol. Yeah I know your just kidding about that 3rd grader stuff mr. Iworkedforeidosandnike :P



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews