Love You To

images pictures of i love you hearts. Love You To. SAY I LOVE YOU IN DIFFERENT
  • SAY I LOVE YOU IN DIFFERENT



  • thomachan72
    05-18 02:27 PM
    I am not saying everything is great or I read every line of what he post....but there are at some articles from "Yanks are Coming" related to health care passage, wall street..you get some useful info in them..i am not here to argue with anyone..i just posted my thought...

    No, I was not arguing with you either. I suppor the idea that any person could post any article in this forum (except posts that are clearly countering/damaging our agenda). These certainly could be very useful for lot of people who are "actually wise" unlike those like me who want everything simplified. The articles to me were very detailed and "long" and I clearly lack the ability to read complicated material for long:o:o. That is what prevented me from reading them.





    wallpaper SAY I LOVE YOU IN DIFFERENT Love You To. why I truly love you.
  • why I truly love you.



  • waiting4gc42long
    08-11 01:14 AM
    retrogression!... if dates does not move and your wife were not able to file 485 before they approve your AOS... she will be out of status the day your 485 gets approved if she were to stay in dependent status (H4).. she has 180 days from the date of your approval to file hers.. if that doesn;t happen.. then she will have to leave the country to avoid problems..

    I would say file it together.. thats the best..

    He will get around 10 days to apply for his spouse after the dates are current and before the approval of his petition. Better file now and add spouse to the application later. This is what I would suggest.





    Love You To. Love You Loads
  • Love You Loads



  • prom2
    09-24 10:14 PM
    I have bad credit will that effect my Green card?


    Did you mean master card?

    Good luck !





    2011 why I truly love you. Love You To. I Love You 60
  • I Love You 60



  • snathan
    02-15 11:55 AM
    Where is the law that inquiring about PERM process in a forum OR even with Attorney or Employer is not allowed ? Unless you can cite a law how can you call it illegal ?

    I am quoting it from the attorney's web site as I am not able to find the guide line from the DHS/USCIS source. You can google for further information.


    Jackson & Hertogs: PERM program summary (http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/ref/perm.shtml)

    The PERM form includes an attestation that asks whether the employer has laid off any employees in the occupation, or in a related occupation, within the past six months. If the employer has laid off workers in the occupation within the past six months, the employer must attest whether it contacted and considered these workers for the job on the PERM application. For some employers, a layoff may mean that a PERM application cannot be filed until six months after the date of the layoff. If the employer files a PERM case indicating that US workers were laid off in the six months prior to filing, the employer is likely to receive an audit requesting additional clarification about the layoff.

    DOL has long been concerned about the bona fides of a job opportunity if the sponsored foreign national is a key employee of the employer, is related to the employer, or is so closely involved with the employer that it is unlikely that the sponsored position would be truly "open" to U.S. workers. DOL has added specific disclosures to the PERM application for employers that are closely held corporations, partnerships, or have few employees. Further, if the alien beneficiary is one of 10 or fewer employees, the employer must disclose any family relationship between the employees and the beneficiary. DOL has issued audit requests on PERM cases that disclose a family relationship to confirm that a bona fide job opportunity exists.

    In 2007, DOL amended its regulations to address fraud concerns with the labor certification process. Under the revised regulations, DOL has the authority to debar employers, attorneys and agents from filing labor certifications if DOL determines that certain violations have occurred, including sale or barter of an approved labor certification, willful provision of false or inaccurate information in a labor certification, fraud, or a pattern and practice of failure to comply with the terms of a labor certification application. The rule specifies that a debarment action may be brought up to six years after the labor certification at issue was filed, and a party may be debarred from filing labor certifications for up to three years from the date of debarment. An employer who has a pattern of failing to respond to audit letters may be found to be a willful violator, and potentially may be debarred from the PERM program for up to three years.

    Finally, the sponsored foreign national cannot be involved in the recruitment process in any manner. S/he cannot participate in reviewing resumes or interviewing candidates.



    more...


    Love You To. MP3: PS I Love You: quot;2012quot;
  • MP3: PS I Love You: quot;2012quot;



  • funnymdguy
    11-16 02:57 PM
    same situation here, never received the EAD and the IO asks us to re apply with the new filing fee of 340$ even for the replacment EAD.

    Are you planning to reapply? did you find any way around it? You met the IO, so does it mean u took the infopass appointment for it or just showed up at the office?

    Actually, thats another question- do you know whether you can go to USCIS office without an infopass appointment and try to meet an IO?





    Love You To. love you poems quotes. love
  • love you poems quotes. love



  • $eeGrEeN
    08-02 01:38 PM
    Can you please explain further - what you mean by "So, the person intended to cash it cannot. " Does it mean that if you make a request to track the MO thru' PO then USCIS will not be able to encash it.


    Your's is thru' a Bank . My response was regarding a MO thru' USPS.

    I guess that is what the person intended to ask >>>

    "I sent money orders for 485. is there a way to track if money orders were cashed by USCIS..the money already left my bank once the money order was issued by my bank"



    more...


    Love You To. Easy to say. Not often said.
  • Easy to say. Not often said.



  • 11785181
    10-26 10:48 PM
    I got my EAD and AP but no sign of fingerprinting. My wife has also not got her EAD. It is past 90 days now. Please anyone advise. Called the USCIS and someone just read from the website that EAD is pending.
    No sign of fingerprinting yet. Anyone please guide. Thanks





    2010 Love You Loads Love You To. pictures of i love you hearts.
  • pictures of i love you hearts.



  • GCwaitforever
    04-12 12:31 AM
    Why not use people who already agreed to volunteer before by looking at their profiles?



    more...


    Love You To. How to say I Love You in 100
  • How to say I Love You in 100



  • PDOCT05
    10-31 09:54 AM
    ^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^





    hair I Love You 60 Love You To. i love you to pieces by
  • i love you to pieces by



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    02-26 02:00 PM
    Phani, looks like you do not know your immigration lingo....read up on it, and if you do not have anything constructive to contribute, please do not contribute at all.

    Pardon my dumbness again, please elaborate "immigration lingo".



    more...


    Love You To. Cartoon: I LOVE YOU (medium)
  • Cartoon: I LOVE YOU (medium)



  • sertasheep
    04-11 04:38 PM
    Bumping this thread. Only a handful have sent an email to us. Other folks, please consider volunteering


    Ragz,

    I'm working with the WA state moderator(Raj). I'd be glad to help you in anyway I can. you will have my contact details in my profile.

    Regards





    hot MP3: PS I Love You: quot;2012quot; Love You To. Type i i ii miss you more
  • Type i i ii miss you more



  • ss777
    12-17 02:30 PM
    Did you mean DIA POE ?

    Its Dulles International Airport (IAD) in Virginia



    more...


    house I Love You Love You To. The power is in our hands to
  • The power is in our hands to



  • ksg09
    11-11 12:11 PM
    Hi, I have got my GC couple of months back, planning to start a restaurant business and want to leave my current employer who sponsored my Green Card. Is it fine to leave my employer and start a business? Does it creates any problem in future when I apply for citizenship as Im into different field.

    Please do advice accordingly as I need to take decision based on that.

    Thanks in advance





    tattoo love you poems quotes. love Love You To. I Will Love You Forever.
  • I Will Love You Forever.



  • franklin
    07-05 01:40 PM
    I guess you mistook my statement... what I said was, where did they get enough EB2-ROW to approve and so fast that they used up all the visas earmarked for EB2-ROW... Its unavailability now that will cause a backlog and thus retorgression after october...

    in other words, if demand is higher than supply there will be a demand side backlog and this backlog occurs due to more demand than supply and thus unavailability of the "commodity"... this "unsatisfied demand" or "backlog" will then cause retrogression...

    my question was, where did so much EB2-ROW demand come from when in reality with country quotas and EB2-ROW being current all along there NEVER was a extrodinary demand and a pending backlog in this cat. to begin with...

    No, I didn't misunderstand your statement at all. EB2 Row didn't have a massive demand. EB3 ROW did.

    So to answer your question - How can EB2 ROW go Unavailable? It is very simple. All the visas were distributed for the year, all the ROW ones (recently) went to EB3 ROW. It doesn't make a jot of a difference whether they were distributed to EB2 ROW (and probably weren't, since as I mentioned, it was never Retrogressed, and therefore never in demand or never a problem)

    You seem to be misunderstanding my (albeit brief) statement. Technically, the numbers available for ROW are much greater (7% x roughly 250 countries). The mere fact that there has been retrogression in EB3 ROW for years shows that demand. It doesn't matter what EB2 ROW has done.

    When the visa numbers are done, they are done. If there are spare visas in the ROW category, they trickle down to EB3. If there are no bottlenecks at EB1 or EB2, the supply is greater than demand and EB3 benefits.

    There is easily enough demand from ROW all categories combined to make up the difference.
    This is assuming, of course, that the 7% country limits were observed.

    btw - my guess is that EB2 will become current again, and EB3 will go back to May date (aug 03)



    more...


    pictures Easy to say. Not often said. Love You To. I Love You to Death
  • I Love You to Death



  • Anders �stberg
    July 14th, 2006, 07:10 AM
    Lots of spam lately... scum of the Internet, I wish there was some suitable punishment.





    dresses Type i i ii miss you more Love You To. So I dont love you p
  • So I dont love you p



  • kondur_007
    04-17 05:49 PM
    they will not "do away" with comprehensive..... if it fails this year they will bring it up again next year and next..... there is no room for piecemeal...... if there were.... they would do it after cir failed in 2006, but they didn't..... they could do after cir failed in 2007, but again they didn't...... or they could do piecemeal in 2008, 9 or 10..... the fact they didn't .... it just tells us that we ought to learn something here..... there is nothing called piecemeal & there will never be anything called piecemeal in this leg of immigration reform, other than our own fantasy world.... so get over it...... there is only 1 way to do it.... cir

    lets start the undocumented bashing party now......

    I would agree with you on this. However, a failed attempt is better than no attempt.

    Problem is, politically we (legal immigrants) have no leverage and so only thing we can count on is to piggyback our agenda into CIR; whether we like or not like undocumented is a "secondary issue". Only potential damage that could occur to legal immigration (from CIR) is chocking up the system; and therefore, we have to include that in our efforts else legal immigration will be a history for about a century.

    Legislative relief is the only possible relief for EB3 India; else people who are already waiting for almost a decade will have another decade of wait; simply rediculous.



    more...


    makeup How to say I Love You in 100 Love You To. I Love You
  • I Love You



  • rameshk75
    08-15 09:37 AM
    Thanks for your replies.

    What will happen to the 140? Do they need to file for any amendment?





    girlfriend I Will Love You Forever. Love You To. I Love You is special.
  • I Love You is special.



  • Cheran
    02-26 10:00 AM
    I am not sure, whether she can continue her studies on F1 without getting stamped. There are conflicting reports all over the web. I have 2 family members who are students and they are in H4. Both wanted to convert to F1 but they were informed that they should get it stamped. I think you get SSN and all those fun stuff in F1 which you don't in H4. Do analyze before you act.





    hairstyles Cartoon: I LOVE YOU (medium) Love You To. I Love You
  • I Love You



  • same_old_guy
    06-20 08:28 PM
    I did it few months back for my wife from CGI SFO. You should be fine. There ia one thing though. The I-693 medical exam needs your wife's passport number. You could do that only after you receive the new passport. May cause some delay.





    reachinus
    07-06 01:13 PM
    1. With the latest mess with DOS and USCIS, are we asking them too much by asking them to just accept the 485 applications and provide interim benefits and are ready to wait for the approval of the green card for 4 or 5 years?

    2. Do you think DOS and USCIS are pushing hard and churning money from the Legal immigrants who go by the law by increasing fees every year or 2?

    3. IS any politician considering any relief for the peoples who go by the book and pay taxes?

    4. Do u think becoming illegal rather than being legal provides some relief considering what ever has happend in the last decade?





    dealguy007
    05-11 04:23 PM
    smuggymba / getgreensoon1 / vdlrao

    While I am touched by your concern for EB1 fraud and how it impacts EB3, i would hazard a guess that the OP was a troll OP and does not merit any answers

    OP is busy, International Manager got a call from her TCS Manager.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews