lebron james heat pictures

images LeBron James, Heat Unifying lebron james heat pictures. lebron-james-heat-6.png
  • lebron-james-heat-6.png



  • jagan13
    02-24 12:24 PM
    Got response from the embassy stating that the passport has been processed but, not clear if they already dispatched it. Looks like they are still keeping up with the 40 day turnaround time.





    wallpaper lebron-james-heat-6.png lebron james heat pictures. Lebron-james-heat-1280x1024
  • Lebron-james-heat-1280x1024



  • dog123
    09-18 06:01 PM
    I got receipt on August 29 and approval e-mail on Today (September 18th).

    Rashesh





    lebron james heat pictures. lebron james miami heat 6.
  • lebron james miami heat 6.



  • prioritydate
    08-14 12:26 PM
    This is just my theory. When you don't have much information, you get to think of many theories and here is mine. I believe USCIS is approving direct employees of an organization. For example, they may be giving preference to Microsoft employee, rather than an employee of Patel and Patel INC. I know I may be wrong, but I am just pondering. How can someone explain a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 08/01/2007 has much preference over a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 07/20/2007? Provided that everything is approved(I-140, Name check etc) Am I missing something here? :confused::confused:

    People may post their answers, proving that I am wrong.





    2011 Lebron-james-heat-1280x1024 lebron james heat pictures. LeBron James, Chris Bosh,
  • LeBron James, Chris Bosh,



  • eb3retro
    02-06 11:17 PM
    I have seen lots of thread talking about filing 485 and getting EAD and having the opportunity to jump jobs. I faced a unique situation where I realized being on H1 is lot better than having EAD and invoking AC21. Correct me if I am wrong.

    H1B:

    1. Spouse cannot work.
    2. Do not worry about 485 rejection.
    3. Jump companies and go up the ladder as you are in H1 and not in EAD and still port the PD. THIS IS VERY USEFUL. CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.
    4. No expenses for the employee for H1 related issues ( legally).
    5. Stamping required. But only once in three years if you get 3 year extn after 140 approval.

    EAD / AC21:

    1. Spouse can work.
    2. Invoke AC21, but you have to switch to similar job. This is very frustrating if you are looking to go up the ladder.
    3. If you dont have any time left in your first 6 years of H1, you will be in big trouble if your 485 gets rejected for unknown reasons.
    4. No stamping, but advance parole required.
    5. Spend yearly on parole, EAD.

    Anything else to be added to the above list?


    EAD vs H1 - which is better.. my answer is whichever stage u are in - "Supporting IV is always better"...



    more...


    lebron james heat pictures. which uniform Lebron James
  • which uniform Lebron James



  • indianabacklog
    07-26 02:54 PM
    This is not good news for us. The recaptured visas will go towards nurses and none from us wil benefit.We need to shout out loud.
    We do benefit indirectly since they are no longer competing for the cherished 140,000 visa numbers that are allocated for employment based adjustment of status applicants.





    lebron james heat pictures. lebron james heat wallpaper
  • lebron james heat wallpaper



  • posmd
    11-12 11:51 AM
    I have looked at your link and to be sure this is an inspiring human being. As are pretty much all of the nominated CNN heros. That said, I want to make a point that I think should make people take pause.

    This is firstly an immigration website. It is certainly not a ethnocentric website. IV leadership have gone to extraordinary lengths over the years to emphasize this. Yet people keep posting such requests to give the impression to all that it is Indocentric. It harms the cause.

    Finally, if you are asking people to vote because he is the most deserving as CNN hero that would be one thing. If on the other hand as all the evidence suggests you are asking folks to vote because he is Indian, then I am afraid it speaks more to prejudice than anything else.

    I am saying this because I hope it makes everyone think about it.



    more...


    lebron james heat pictures. lebron.james.heat.608.jpg
  • lebron.james.heat.608.jpg



  • srsrsr
    07-19 08:17 PM
    Hello everyone!

    I am planning to apply I-140 and I-485 simultaneously. My problem is, Can I change my job after 180 days of applying my I-485 and without using my EAD? I am not married yet and I have a valid H1B. Please help!

    Thanks,
    Raj





    2010 lebron james miami heat 6. lebron james heat pictures. LeBron James, Heat Unifying
  • LeBron James, Heat Unifying



  • tabletpc
    08-27 04:23 PM
    okuzmin,
    Can u check u r private message...!!!



    more...


    lebron james heat pictures. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • anilsal
    10-30 11:51 PM
    Also since you are a dentist and are working in the medical field, I am just wondering as to whether you have been able to inform other medical professionals, affected by retrogression and skilled immigration issues, about the efforts undertaken by IV.

    Anyway, sorting out your original issue via an attorney takes immediate precedence.





    hair LeBron James, Chris Bosh, lebron james heat pictures. Miami Heat Big 3
  • Miami Heat Big 3



  • bc_rp
    09-14 11:18 AM
    Zofa :

    Per your profile your area of charegability is Egypt. EB2 dates for Egypt are current , there is nothing that prevents you from filing your 485 today .

    The Visa bulletin can be found here Visa Bulletin for October 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5145.html).



    more...


    lebron james heat pictures. Tags: Lebron James, Miami Heat
  • Tags: Lebron James, Miami Heat



  • mast_mastmunda
    11-10 06:13 PM
    Thanks again for the reply and wishes!!

    Also sorry for another question as I forgot to mention this earlier.

    My new H1B has more than 6 months of validity period.

    One thing which I forgot to mention earlier is that when new Employer "B" did the H1B transfer (June 2007) from Employer "A" - the I-797 receipt # of Employer "B" came out of to be different from I-797 receipt # of Employer "A"?
    Shouldn't the I-797 receipt #'s for Employer "A" and Employer "B" should be SAME as it's just an H1B transfer???

    Employer "A" I-797 receipt #:
    EAC - XXX-XXXX
    I-797 valid : 0ct' 2009

    Employer "B" I-797 receipt #:
    WAC - XXX-XXXX
    I-797 valid: June' 2010

    As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?

    Appreciate your help!





    hot which uniform Lebron James lebron james heat pictures. LeBron James is Your Problem
  • LeBron James is Your Problem



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 10:21 PM
    what % have got FP notices. Out of 25500 members I see only few votes...



    more...


    house LeBron James: Taking the Heat lebron james heat pictures. lebron james heat. lebron
  • lebron james heat. lebron



  • asterix
    02-22 05:45 PM
    Not sure if people understood the question. Based on this data it shows India got much more then what was in the quota and there were more GC given than the yearly total limit. If this is true, why do I keep hearing that in forums that there were 250K visa's over the last 5 years that were lost because they GC's were not processed in time? If anything there were more visa's given and a disproportionately higher # for India.





    tattoo lebron james heat wallpaper lebron james heat pictures. LeBron James Heat
  • LeBron James Heat



  • apb
    09-05 02:27 PM
    This should go to top of queue. BUMPING



    more...


    pictures lebron.james.heat.608.jpg lebron james heat pictures. lebron james miami heat shoes.
  • lebron james miami heat shoes.



  • Sunx_2004
    10-17 07:16 PM
    July 17th no receipt yet

    Just chill
    ;)

    My application was filed on 19th July .However I have not received my receipts yet. Has your friend contacted the USCIS and inquired since 90 days are over?

    Thanks,

    Kapil





    dresses LeBron James is Your Problem lebron james heat pictures. LeBron James chooses Dwyane
  • LeBron James chooses Dwyane



  • optimystic
    09-15 11:52 AM
    It still says Aug 15th. I don't think they will release it yet.

    I can see it. Refresh your browser

    Thanks inskrish for the news.

    Anyway, the Proc. dates are a heap of bull shit. The NSC Proc date for I-485 says July 08 2007. We all know the dates were 'U' and noone could have filed a I-485 between July 2 - July 17th (July 2 fiasco). So how can the oldest application that the NSC is blocked on can be dated July 08 2007 !!!

    Even if they came across ineligible applications like that, wouldn't they just outright reject them and quickly move on to some other application that they can process??? Why would they consider themselves blocked on such application(s) and issue the processing date to reflect such transient status ???



    more...


    makeup lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat pictures. LeBron James: Taking the Heat
  • LeBron James: Taking the Heat



  • amsgc
    06-30 07:26 PM
    I like this thread - positive, reasonable, and makes sense.





    girlfriend LeBron James Heat lebron james heat pictures. LeBron James Miami Heat Jersey
  • LeBron James Miami Heat Jersey



  • mdmd10
    09-14 07:58 PM
    Just got approval emails for both me and my spouse.





    hairstyles Tags: Lebron James, Miami Heat lebron james heat pictures. lebron-james-heat1
  • lebron-james-heat1



  • GCBy3000
    05-01 09:32 AM
    From view source it is difficult to find whether it is manually or automatically updated. But from this site it is easier to identify becos the person who updated this did leave a mark. The previous image is commented out and the new one is inserted. So this is manual update. Everymonth someone will go to this page and update it.





    pachai_attai
    08-15 02:55 PM
    I sent back a new I-693 form along with TB testresult (thru USPS). USCIS received the document on 08/14.
    Today (08/15), I got a mail with contents
    "Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case
    processing has resumed"
    Do you have any idea, how long it will take to approve the 485 after they receive the RFE documents.
    Do they still continue to approve the cases after Aug 17th?





    crazylad
    05-10 08:17 AM
    My H1 sponsor informed me that the check he submitted along with my application on was encashed on Wednesday 5/7 - Non-masters non-premium processing:)



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews