Lady Gaga Zig Zag

images quot;JUST DANCEquot; by Lady Gaga. 4:02. YOOOO! i kno i got the lyrics wrong, Lady Gaga Zig Zag. 2010 Lady Gaga has defended
  • 2010 Lady Gaga has defended



  • praveen2008
    02-13 07:19 PM
    \first of all thanks for the answers...

    Sorry forgot to provide some more details which i should have...NO i have not filed 485 as my PD is not current... my PD is Nov 2007. new company is saying they will start the GC only after 6 months....

    SO looks like better to hang on to current desi company and hope for best on the H1 extension and any POE if i am traveling outside





    wallpaper 2010 Lady Gaga has defended Lady Gaga Zig Zag. Lady GaGa, to the New York
  • Lady GaGa, to the New York



  • inskrish
    09-28 12:30 AM
    and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...


    Well, probably, you might have underestimated the power of JB, I guess. He got pissed off since you paid just $100. :D





    Lady Gaga Zig Zag. Lady Gaga: #39;Now that she is
  • Lady Gaga: #39;Now that she is



  • indrachat_75
    02-20 10:19 PM
    It is next week, correct ?

    Indraneel





    2011 Lady GaGa, to the New York Lady Gaga Zig Zag. Bill Gates and Lady Gaga.
  • Bill Gates and Lady Gaga.



  • go_guy123
    09-16 03:17 PM
    I knew it was gonna happen, first it was horses, now its health....:(

    "
    <b>Health Care First Or Last</b>

    Sen. Schumer, the Chair of the Senate Immigration Subcommittee, has cancelled his earlier Labor Day deadline for the first draft of the CIR bill. What is even more worrisome, he has not given any target date, and some speculate that his next target date is Easter 2010. If this is true, Mr. Schumer may as well declare that those waiting for immigration relief can forget it � for this Congress and for many more to come. "

    Here is the link to the article: ILW.COM - immigration news: Immigration Daily September 17, 2009 (http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/digest/2009,0917.shtm)

    This is it....over to 2011(for suckers who still believe that it will be done in 2011). 2010 being an election year nothing this radioactive will be done.



    more...


    Lady Gaga Zig Zag. Anything by Lady Gaga.
  • Anything by Lady Gaga.



  • passionit
    01-05 05:10 PM
    Following is the Employee Agreement
    EMPLOYEE agrees and undertakes that EMPLOYEE will continue in the employment of XXXX for the Minimum Period. "Minimum Period" means the period commencing from the date of XXXX applying for the Green Card and ending on the expiry of one year from the date of EMPLOYEE being granted the Green Card.
    EMPLOYEE therefore agrees to pay XXXX, before the last day of EMPLOYEE�s employment with XXXX, the aforesaid amount of US $10000 as Liquidated
    Damages in the event EMPLOYEE breaches Clause hereof failing which XXXX shall have the right to charge such aforesaid amount from the final settlement of the dues to EMPLOYEE.


    So If the employee does not pay at the most Employer will do is not give any of the Employee's remaining salary,leaves,Experience Letter etc?
    What else he can do?
    Does this Agreement is Legal? It is specifically referring to Green Card.





    Lady Gaga Zig Zag. Billboard presents this great
  • Billboard presents this great



  • pappu
    01-28 05:46 AM
    Excellent proactive attitude......This is what we need....

    I would like to make the following pledge...

    For anyone who gets one friend to sign-up for a $20 monthly recurring contribution, I will make a one-time contribution of $50 per recurring contribution upto $1000.


    Anyone ready to take up my pledge?
    Thank you for your pledge.
    I am sure our members will take it up as a challenge and help you complete your pledge.



    more...


    Lady Gaga Zig Zag. General: Lady Gaga
  • General: Lady Gaga



  • iv_only_hope
    01-15 10:20 AM
    Update from my lawyers site

    For China-mainland born EB-2, if demand remains as has been seen over the last couple of months, it is expected that the 01 JAN 03 cut-off date will hold, and it is likely that all numbers will be used within the current cut-off date. The State Dept. has ssured that it is looking for mechanisms to maximize number usage so that no visa numbers remain unallocated, and is looking for ways to make additional India and China-mainland born numbers available, such as by making sure that unused numbers that had been sent to consular posts are promptly returned





    2010 Lady Gaga: #39;Now that she is Lady Gaga Zig Zag. quot;JUST DANCEquot; by Lady Gaga. 4:02. YOOOO! i kno i got the lyrics wrong,
  • quot;JUST DANCEquot; by Lady Gaga. 4:02. YOOOO! i kno i got the lyrics wrong,



  • purplehazea
    05-31 12:45 PM
    I have interview for AOS employment based on June 20th, 2006. The letter simply says get passport and I94. However i am planning to take all documents with me.

    Here are my case details:

    - Labor was filed in 2001 Nov in MI
    - 140 approved in Oct 2003
    - 485 filed in Jan 2004
    - changed employer in 2004 Nov on EAD
    - RFE for employment letter in Mar 2004
    - Case transfered to local office (Newark), May 2005
    - 3 EAD renewals, 3 AP renewals
    - 25 % more salary than old job. Title in old job was programmer/analyst.
    - New job when joined was Systems Analyst.
    - For RFE response, supplied a good letter with same job description.
    - The current JOb is NJ with a well known insurance company.
    - Recently i got promoted to Information systems Consultant

    Now my Qs are
    - What can i expect during the interview?
    - Anyone with similar experience, can you share ur experience?
    - Change in titles, more salary, labor being from a different state etc are
    making me very nervous
    - Are there chances that i get rejected/approved same day? if rejected, will be disastrous as i am not H1 anymore?

    Most of the time they will just verify some of your application details verbally. The fact that this is an AOS interview should give you positive hope instead of negative feelings. In my experience they will never schedule an appointment if they have queries or doubts about your status, bro.



    more...


    Lady Gaga Zig Zag. The wig has a zig-zag part
  • The wig has a zig-zag part



  • gcgcgcgc
    10-26 05:44 PM
    I was surprised to see my AP in hand
    It seems it was approved on Oct 9 and my attorney received it on 22 oct
    I received it today to be very surprised as the online message still says case received and pending
    What surprises me more is that I had called USCIS 2 times between oct 9 and today and they didnot tell me that the case has been approved

    Good luck to all

    Did you see Oct 9th as LUD on your case? We are trying to figure out if LUD is giving any indication towards when USCIS issues the approval.





    hair Bill Gates and Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga Zig Zag. the zig-zag quilting
  • the zig-zag quilting



  • dhesha
    04-18 06:32 PM
    Nice talking to you, and thanks much for your guidance, help, and time Chandu. The short phone conversation with you was quite informative and helpful. Thanks to IV for your initiatives to help the members who are in trouble with immigration matters.

    Thanks.

    Many of us can run into these situations since we all have a long long way to go for our GCs, it will be helpful if this great secret information can be put in here so that all of us already know what to do when we hit this issue.



    more...


    Lady Gaga Zig Zag. sported a zig zag raffia
  • sported a zig zag raffia



  • saketkapur
    01-05 04:58 PM
    As per Ron Gotcher there might be bills that will be introduced comibined or separate by both Mccain and Lofregan as early as mid feb.....





    hot Anything by Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga Zig Zag. has a random zig-zag part
  • has a random zig-zag part



  • ganesha
    09-04 01:32 PM
    I received CPO email's for me and my son. My wife's online status is unchanged (no emails yet...). We have not received the Welcome email yet....


    Folks;

    I received an approval notification through the CRIS system of USCIS. Almost everyone who I saw got approved got a CPO and welcome message email. Don't know what to make out of it...my lawyer is also mum on the issue.

    Here is the content:

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On September 3, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    Also I as the primary applicant only received the mail...my wife's status is still unchanged...

    Best,

    SoP



    more...


    house Lady Gaga Makeup Looks. Lady Gaga Zig Zag. Tolani Zig Zag Rust
  • Tolani Zig Zag Rust



  • sathweb
    01-13 08:02 PM
    Hi,

    I have two I-140 applications and both are from my current emplyer. One was a regular I-140 and the other was a substitute I-140. Both got approved on the same day. Regular had a PD of 04/2007 and substitute had 11/2004.

    The regular got approved with PD of 04/2007 and substitute also got approved with 04/2007. So now what are my options of using the 11/2004 PD.
    I was expecting USCIS to approve both applications with 11/2004 instead.

    Thanks!!

    Look at this document:

    http://www.greencardapply.com/news/news05/news05_0308.htm

    In the following pdf, read section (e). It is not very clear what they mean by "A priority date is not transferable to another alien".

    http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87866.pdf





    tattoo Billboard presents this great Lady Gaga Zig Zag. Lady Gaga#39;s new single,
  • Lady Gaga#39;s new single,



  • satish_hello
    08-21 11:08 AM
    Please let us know what was the RFE, did you change job AC21. What do you expect in RFE?.

    Thanks
    satish



    more...


    pictures General: Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Zig Zag. lady gaga hair real
  • lady gaga hair real



  • asphaltcowboy
    05-13 10:53 AM
    cybergold gets my vote, well... he would have, had I got here in time! lol! :beam: well done to everyone, some great entries :smirk:





    dresses has a random zig-zag part Lady Gaga Zig Zag. Lady Gaga
  • Lady Gaga



  • kothuri
    07-27 09:54 AM
    All,

    I sent out my application to USCIS last week and while talking to a friend I realized that I had not filled the Item

    "If your native alphabet is in other than Roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet below:"

    I neither filled it with my native alphabet nor filled it with a "N/A" Even my lawyer has not detected this.

    Is this going to be an issue? What will the USCIS do about it? Since I still have time does it make sense to send a revised form? Is some one out there who have done this?

    Please let me know

    Thanks
    -Sri



    more...


    makeup The wig has a zig-zag part Lady Gaga Zig Zag. Lady Gaga Makeup Looks.
  • Lady Gaga Makeup Looks.



  • anand622
    03-24 11:08 AM
    Even I am in the current situation. we can discuss or email
    i have spoken to a couple lawyers so we can exchange options





    girlfriend Lady Gaga#39;s new single, Lady Gaga Zig Zag. quot;Alert Lady Gaga - her hat is
  • quot;Alert Lady Gaga - her hat is



  • learning01
    05-22 12:09 PM
    Keep checking every day or if possible atleast 4 times a day. They will release dates suddenly ( I don't know the rhyme or reason). One appointment for a family. You can add additional members right away. But once you pick a date, you CANNOT prepone or postpone. When you select the date of appointment, it will NOT ASK for CONFIRMATION; so please be sure of the date BEFORE HAND. Then you will proceed to type the 3 forms for each person going to the interview. For each person it takes atleast 20 min to fill the forms.
    To take another date you have to cancel your appointment. Your typed forms are lost. When you take another appointment, you have to type all over again. You have to cancel 48 hours before your appointment time in IST, otherwise you cannot cancel.
    Also check two more things:
    1) Emergency appointments can be booked for non-medical reasons , that is for visa extension. But please check this.
    2) You can prepone your date any number of times, but can postpone ONLY once. Check this if this is correct.
    If you need more info, please PM me. I am from South but took an appointment in New Delhi, but had to cancel it.
    I recently got my confirmation number from HDFC after paying $100 application fees. When I tried to take a date after filling out all the forms online on the vfs website,
    Thanks.





    hairstyles sported a zig zag raffia Lady Gaga Zig Zag. that is Lady Gaga#39;s Telephone
  • that is Lady Gaga#39;s Telephone



  • milind70
    07-26 09:45 AM
    Just noticed that my lawyer has attached marriage certificate of my co-worker in the dependendent's petition. I am waiting for the receipt.

    What are the impacts of this mistake? To compound the issue, my wife is flying out next week for a month to India.

    Gurus any answers on this is deeply appreciated.

    I am pretty sure there could be an RFE or explanation for such kinds of goof ups . I am also sure such goof ups by attorneys are not the first time USCIS must have expierienced ,so they will understand. High volume filings can lead to errors/mistakes





    brij523
    02-17 04:33 PM
    Anyone from GA. Please confirm your participation.

    Thanks





    GCHope2011
    11-29 08:21 AM
    Hello ,

    Im currently living in USA , came by tourist visa for 6 months , tomorrow was my experitation date , but my father company in south america filled a petition for me under the L1-B here in the united states. We create a new company here to be the subsidiary and the idea is to get the visa so I can stay here and do the work for the the company.


    My question is , what posibilities are the USCIS can approve or deny my petition?

    Here is the info about the parent company with the us branch :

    Automotive sales , service of authorized delaer of Jeep Chrysler and Doge .
    My job was manage the import area for auto parts being purchased in usa to be imported to the parent company.

    I do not carry profesional degrees however i was in the payroll of the company since 1998.
    I grew up in the company during the yearsd and scale in different titles till get the Import general manager title.

    My job here basically will be perfom the auto parts inspection , purchased from provides in the usa , pay providers and take care of the business financial accounts.

    Is this sufficient to get an approval? or it can be rejected?
    We got asked a lot of documents and payrolls from parent company and so , but Im no sure if this petition is consisent to be approved since i do not have the profesional degree and I dont really see this work can be done for someone american here.


    Then there is another issue realated with me , My petiton was submitted days ago and It suppoused i got an extension while the USCIS review my petition , however , 2 days ago my husband intent to come over the usa to visit me and his child and he had problems in inmigration at port of entry he was locked in a room for several hours and finally he got rejected , he could communicate with me over the phone to le me know what was going on , and he told me inmigration already knew I was here and the y saw my extension but they said they will come to check on me since my status was close to expire , so the said they know everything about my entry cuz they checked on the data base and so , now i want to know , this situation can be an issue to got a L1-B denial? I mean coudl the officers from the CBP write a note about me , since they got all my info , address and so?

    Im really confused , I dont know is i will get an extension removal or what and If i willg et or not an L1-B visa , but since my husband have been banned to come to usa for several years I dont really see the point to get the visa , but some payments have been made by my parent company in south america , so I dont really know what to do , without knowing what status would i get since now.

    How many time does the USCIS take to approve or deny a visa? my petition was submitted on friday.... my expiration date is tomorrow 29 may 2010 ... do i have to leave the country then? the attorney in charge said i was covered but after this problem with my husband im not so sure I really need another opinion .. thank you!
    L1 Visa is for intra-company transfer of an employee based outside the US to a location within US.

    To do so:
    - A company must have a legitimate foreign business presence and should be able to prove its existence and legitimate business operations
    - The person being transferred should have been a genuine employee of the foreign location of the company for at least 1 year within the immediate three years of the Visa petition
    - The company must have a legitimate business operation already in existence in the US - the location to which the foreign employee is proposed to be transferred
    - The company should be able to show the need for the specific expertise that the proposed individual brings to the position in the US, which cannot be obtained otherwise from the US labor market at the prevailing wage rate for the position
    - The company should be in a sound financial position, to be able to afford and pay the salaries proposed for the individual

    All the above conditions are scrutinized very carefully and evidence sought to substantiate them in case of any doubt by USCIS. They usually also evaluate if the US operations have been established primarily to be used as an immigration vehicle

    So, if your application is very clear cut on all of these points, then at least you might have some chance.

    There could be other criteria that USCIS looks for, which I am not aware of (since I am not a lawyer or have any direct experience of L1 filing).



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews