Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner

images Kristen Stewart | Taylor Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart and Taylor
  • Kristen Stewart and Taylor



  • desi3933
    06-18 02:56 PM
    Hi Gurus,

    Please comment on my situation.

    My current job, 140 is approved, and employer ready to file 485. But there is also a risk of layoff in coming 2 months. Employer won't revoke I-140, if he had to let me go.

    I have another employer interested and has filed H1 transfer. I am in the 7th year of H1.

    If I let current employer file I-485, and also get EAD/AP. Then if laid off after 2 months, and new employer ready to wait for 2 months from now, understanding the situation.

    1. Can I join the new employer on H1, after 2 months.
    Yes, New employer needs to file for H1-B transfer.
    Will can cancel my I-485 processing automatically, even though the employer did not revoke the I-140?
    No.

    2. Should I join the new employer on EAD, which will be approved for 1 year by then?
    It may be good idea to join on H1.

    Will there be risk of violation of AC21, and 485 or EAD renewal being rejected at later stage? And what would be a fall-back strategy in such case?
    GC is for the future job. AC-21 allows to change future employer after I-485 has been filed for 180 calendar days and I-140 is approved.


    3. Just join the new employer, as it will be stable job. and not worry about the 485 date. It will be current again next year.
    Invoke AC-21.

    4. Is there any information, how the AC-21 works? Is it automatic, or do I need to file for some documents when I switch jobs. That would prevent me from taking any job before 6 months. But I may be laid off in 2 months.
    Search on these forums. It has been discussed in detail.

    Thanks in advance!

    See above in blue. This is NOT a legal advice.





    wallpaper Kristen Stewart and Taylor Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart and Taylor
  • Kristen Stewart and Taylor



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-22 10:24 AM
    Gurus pls help,

    Here's my situation.
    I'm a derivative and recently got an interview notice.

    1) My spouse came here with H1 status (without me). Because my spouse's company can only start processing my H4 visa, 3 months after my spouse start date. Since it will be difficult for us to be thousands of miles away, we decided to use my tourist visa and come here so that I can join my spouse. So, I came here initially in B1/B2 status (around February 2006). After 3 months (around May 2006), I got a job offer from one company and was willing to sponsor my H1 visa. During the H1 processing, I had to go back home for emergency. Again came back to US using B1/B2. After I came back, we got a RFE asking for the new I-94. Then, my H1 was approved around November 2006 but only started getting paid around May 2007 (after I got a client).

    If asked during the interview, when I started working? Should I answer November 2006 (when my H1 visa was approved) or May 2007 (when I started getting paid bec I got a client)?

    2) Late last year we went to Canada and our I-94 was not taken from us. We were told that it's because we will be in Canada for few days only. Hence, we dont have a new I-94 in our hands. Currently, we're still holding old I-94. When we filed our I-485, the last entry date we entered was based on the Canada trip so it wont match the date with the old I-94. Will this cause a problem during the interview?

    Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks


    There is a descripency / issue. First of all why do you have to involved company for H4 visa? It has nothing to do with H1.

    Canada visit should not create issue as per my opinion.





    Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. quot;Taylor Lautner and Kristen
  • quot;Taylor Lautner and Kristen



  • desimass77
    05-11 01:30 PM
    Hi,
    I am in your stage. I am in AOS stage with EAD. I applied for FAFSA and I do qualify under 'Qualified Non-Citizen.' But, the school financial aid office was not aware of my situation and it took more than a month for me to educate and make them aware of this.

    The FAO people only know about GC or Citizen. You will have to talk to the
    School's International Office to evaluate your situation and ask them to talk to your FAO to explain about your immigration status.

    Hope this helps.

    If you need more info, PM me.

    Good Luck.





    2011 Kristen Stewart and Taylor Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. In This Photo: Kristen Stewart
  • In This Photo: Kristen Stewart



  • akhilmahajan
    07-13 07:22 AM
    Also invited 15 other friends to do the same.



    more...


    Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart and Taylor
  • Kristen Stewart and Taylor



  • san3297
    03-24 01:16 PM
    AFAIK you cannot use your SSN to receive google adsense revenues if you want to continue on H1B. It counts as business income and Google will send you a 1099 form and that is not allowed on an H1B. What people usually do is get someone in their home country to be the Google Adsense beneficiary. If you use your own ssn, on paper, it puts you out of H1B status.

    Here (http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=714462)is a link with explanations.

    What people usually do is get someone in their home country to be the Google Adsense beneficiary

    How do i register with google adsense to make someone from my home country as beneficiary.In that case wht do i need to give the persons taxid(like pan number from india).How can i do it?





    Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart and Taylor
  • Kristen Stewart and Taylor



  • sankap
    07-05 03:28 PM
    http://online.wsj.com/article_print/SB118359095890657571.html

    Reversal Frustrates Green-Card Applicants
    By MIRIAM JORDAN
    THE WALL STREET JOURNAL: July 5, 2007

    The U.S. government's surprise offer, then abrupt reversal, of an opportunity for thousands of skilled foreign workers to obtain permanent residency in the U.S. highlights the problems of the overtaxed immigration system and the frenzy that results from a rare chance to apply for a green card.

    The scramble has put tens of thousands of workers and their families in limbo after many of them and their employers spent thousands of dollars in hopes of securing permanent residency. It may result in a class-action lawsuit against the government by frustrated applicants.

    The problem began June 12 when the government seemed to open the door for thousands of foreign workers and their families to end the long wait to apply for a green card. That is when the State Department published a Visa Bulletin, which is a monthly notice closely watched by immigration attorneys and their clients because it determines who is eligible to file a green-card application the next month. The June bulletin announced that practically all skilled foreign workers who had been previously deemed eligible for an employer-sponsored visa could now take the final step of applying for a green card.

    By law, the U.S. can issue about 140,000 employment-based green cards each year. Last year, the government fell short by about 10,000, despite the long waiting list; leftover visas can't be rolled over to the next year. The June announcement aimed to prevent the visa slot from going to waste, according to a State Department spokeswoman.
    [Green-Card Limbo]

    The announcement was greeted with a mix of jubilation and panic by thousands of engineers, lab scientists and other high-skilled foreigners who had waited years for their place in line. Working ahead of a July 2 date for filing the application, intending immigrants rushed to gather documents, complete paperwork and obtain medical exams. Many of their dependents -- such as children enrolled in college overseas -- boarded planes for the U.S. to meet a requirement that all family members be present at the time of filing.

    "The bulletin created a land rush among legal immigrants desperate to finalize their green-card applications," said Steve Miller, a Seattle-based immigration attorney and head of the state chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.

    Then, on July 2, the State Department issued an "update" that reversed the previous bulletin. It stated, effective immediately, there would be no further authorizations for employment-based cases. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, which processes the applications, said it would instead simply process existing applications to meet this year's quota. "We already had sufficient applications pending without new applicants," an agency spokesman said.

    Mike Aytes, head of domestic operations for the USCIS, said all 147,141 employment-based green cards have now been issued for the year. "We are very sympathetic to the fact that people really had expectations � Folks spent a lot of time and effort, but it turned out they couldn't file, after all," he said.

    In the July 2 announcement, USCIS said it was "rejecting applications" to secure green cards, and the agency spokesman said it would return the paperwork of all the applicants. New cases will be entertained again in the government's next fiscal year, starting Oct. 1. However, applicants must wait their turn again, which might not happen for years.

    News of the revocation of the previously announced bulletin dashed the hopes of thousands of foreign workers, many of them currently on an H-1B professional visa normally valid for up to six years. These workers face the possibility of being forced to return home if their visa expires before they get the chance to apply for a green card.

    "My employer and I spent tens of thousands of dollars preparing for the day when we could file for our Change in Status application, only to have the [government] pull the rug out from under us," said Lawrence LeBlanc, a Canadian executive at AES Corp. in Arlington, Virginia. "We were devastated to hear this unprecedented news. We're not sure how we're going to tell our children."

    Because there are more employer-based applicants for immigrant visas than are available each year, people wait each month to see whether they have gotten to the front of the line. Often people wait years for the green light to apply, especially if they come from countries like India and China.

    The June 12 announcement set off a stampede to government-approved doctors, because green-card applicants must pass medical exams. Apurva Pratap, a Seattle-based senior manager for a multinational corporation, said he and his wife traveled 40 miles for a medical exam after they couldn't secure an appointment in town. To fulfill a requirement for a vaccination, they waited eight hours in a line that snaked around a mobile unit in Tacoma. Mr. Pratap, a native of India, has been in the U.S. since 1999.

    A spokeswoman for the American Immigration Lawyers Association said it has called for a congressional investigation. An affiliated organization is expected to take legal action via a class-action lawsuit. "This is an example of how badly our immigration system is broken," says Kathleen Walker, president of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.

    Write to Miriam Jordan at miriam.jordan@wsj.com1



    more...


    Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Taylor Lautner + Kristen
  • Taylor Lautner + Kristen



  • rjgleason
    July 18th, 2004, 07:10 PM
    I doubt very much that one could find any worthwhile criticism of the works of Janet, Gary & Anders............(and a lot of others here)

    And if one tires of birds, flowers, etc. then someone should offer to share a branch with this guy:

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/574/6HW7M7993_cc-med.jpg





    2010 quot;Taylor Lautner and Kristen Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart | Taylor
  • Kristen Stewart | Taylor



  • gc_on_demand
    05-21 10:50 AM
    Folks ...

    IV needs more Non AOS filler members to work on any fix that will help non AOS filler. We need to come up with solid number and group to have solid campaign ( Including more funcding drive and participant for campaign ) . Plesae take a time and update poll. I also ask senior member including CORE leader to participate in poll. We non AOS filler are getting idea on how big our strength is and what can be done for next 6 months to get some sort of relief to this NON AOS FILLER as well as AOS filler.



    more...


    Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart amp; Taylor
  • Kristen Stewart amp; Taylor



  • psychman
    11-11 07:00 PM
    This is almost identical to the Modifying a Databound Collection case: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_wpf/modifying_databound_collection_pg1.htm


    Thanks again Kirupa. I went back over the above post and it helped me answere some of the questions I had, but I do have one more if you don't mind. I have this little project almost wrapped up now. When complete the app will do the following:

    -Imports Metadata.xml file generated by Deep Zoom Composer
    -On import it will populate the databound image and text boxes with the original data
    -On import it will also add four new "tag" elements to the original xml file
    -The user will be able to navigate all of the original images and coresponding tags (your MIX08 presentation helped me create the navigation piece ((thanks!))
    -The user can add new "tag" data to any of the old and new fields and the new data will overwrite the original xml file when the "save" button is clicked.

    I have everything working great. Now I just need to figure out how to take my new "tag" elements and add them into all of the nodes on import. I know how to do this to one node, but I am not sure how to add the new elements to every "Image" node in the file. Here is the code I am using to make this work for the first node:



    XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument();
    doc.Load (variable pointing to xml file);

    XmlDocumentFragment docFrag = doc.CreateDocumentFragment();
    docFrag.InnerXml = "<testItem> test </testItem>";
    doc.DocumentElement.FirstChild.NextSibling.AppendC hild(docFrag);

    doc.Save("Metadata.xml");





    hair In This Photo: Kristen Stewart Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Taylor Lautner, Kristen
  • Taylor Lautner, Kristen



  • thesparky007
    05-24 10:19 PM
    Sheesh someone is in a hurry :|!hurry?
    i posted that on the 16th
    it has been about 8 days
    @kirupa:ok,thanks



    more...


    Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart amp; Taylor
  • Kristen Stewart amp; Taylor



  • FUNTIMES
    04-15 09:55 AM
    I am also having the same issue. My return has been rejected twice already.





    hot Kristen Stewart and Taylor Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart Taylor Lautner
  • Kristen Stewart Taylor Lautner



  • GC08
    08-21 07:34 PM
    Looks like more chaos has come. Nowadays nothing is working properly. How can they allow a 4 month difference in processing I140 between the 2 centers? What happened in NSC? NSC must have won the imcompetence contest among all those agencies. :-)



    more...


    house Eclipse 122824 kristen stewart Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart arrived in
  • Kristen Stewart arrived in



  • yabayaba
    08-18 09:36 PM
    Hi Experts,

    I E-Filed the EAD renewal on July 2nd. I sent all the required supporting documents properly. Also, completed the ASC - Finger print on Aug 5th. Meanwhile, on Aug 3rd, I got an RFE for the three missing documents.

    They are ,

    1. Photos
    2. Application form not signed
    3. Identity documents.

    I do see that lot of RFEs are trigggered for photos and identity documents for e-filing.

    But the main confusion pont here is that "Signature missing in the application form". I am not sure whether they checked if it is E-filed or not. Also, the have mentioned in the RFE letter that "Pl. ensure that you sign and return the enclosed photocopy of your application" for point 2. Funny part is, I only got the RFE letter and the GOLD paper(cover letter). Thats all. No other documents enclosed. I am totally confused at this point whereas photos and identity docs RFE are generally seen in the forum.

    1. Please advice me if I have to fill in a new application with signature and send it.

    2. Please suggest me if I have to write a cover letter with all the details to explain to the USCIS officer along with filled-in application.

    3. Am i eligible for the Interim EAD Card after 90 days starting from July 2nd? I do see in few threads that I may not get the Interim EAD card after 90 days period as the 90 days clock will be reset when the officer resumes my application after receiving my RFE docs.

    I am totally confused and job is at stake.

    Eagerly waiting for your expert guidelines.

    Thanks,
    Raj

    No Interim EAD are issued by USICS. Take an infopass, she will guide you what you need to do on this unique RFE.





    tattoo Kristen Stewart and Taylor Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart and Taylor
  • Kristen Stewart and Taylor



  • bsbawa10
    05-31 08:04 PM
    Thanks so much .



    more...


    pictures Taylor Lautner + Kristen Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Taylor Lautner, Kristen
  • Taylor Lautner, Kristen



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    03-05 09:26 AM
    My I140 is approved, 180 days complete and looking to change jobs in May/June.
    I have another 2 months with the present client. I want to Use AC21 but not inform USCIS. Does filing G28 and changing lawyer trigger a notice to my present company lawyer?

    It takes USCIS a little time to update your case with the new G-28. So make sure you file your new G-28 (or removal of existing G-28) at-least a couple of months ahead of your determined job change date. You don't want your current employer to be in any position to influence your I-485 processing once he finds out that you are leaving.





    dresses Kristen Stewart Taylor Lautner Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen and Taylor didn#39;t pose
  • Kristen and Taylor didn#39;t pose



  • rani77
    09-18 11:59 AM
    My case is little bit different.

    EAD was approved on August 11th and I got the card in mail couple of days after I received the email. But, I haven't received the approval notice for my EAD yet. The status on the EAD shows that the approval notice was sent on August 13th. I had no issues with AP though.


    Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On August 13, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.

    You dont get any approval notice except the card with white card folder. So you are good ,dont expect any Form 767 approval notice.



    more...


    makeup Kristen Stewart amp; Taylor Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Eclipse 122824 kristen stewart
  • Eclipse 122824 kristen stewart



  • harryom
    03-24 03:47 PM
    I just got me H1B approval Notice and copy of I-129 petition. There is nothing wrong with approval but I notice few things and have few concerns/questions to the group if some one had similar experience in the past:
    1. Passport number was not correctly typed in form I-129 (however copies passport were sent along with the forms by immigration dept)
    2. My Alien number does not show up in 797A approval notice as I have pending 485.
    3. The I-94# on passport card does not match with the one on new approval notice.

    Now My questions is :

    Do I need to get this passport#(1) typo fixed now or its ok?

    Is it ok not have A# updated in H1B Approval Notice? My wife's H4 have her A#.
    Do I need to get my I-94# matched with the one I had in my previous notice and A/D card stapled in passport?

    All this happened due to mistakes commited by our Immigration/attorney.Now she is not ready to listen and asks me to call customer service as she thinks its not her problem.

    Any suggestions/experience are apreciated.

    Thanks

    PD Sept 2004
    I-485 pending
    I-140 pending
    EAD pending
    AP approved





    girlfriend Kristen Stewart and Taylor Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen Stewart, Zac Efron,
  • Kristen Stewart, Zac Efron,



  • rvenkat1976
    04-09 12:19 AM
    My labour was filed in RIR on March 2005 and got approved on August 2006.

    The employer filed for a I-140 in November 2006.

    But in July 2007 while filing for I-485 the attorney filed another I-140 which triggered a duplicate filing on the previous I-140.

    Then in August 2008 when the second I-140 came for processing it got DENIED reason stating the attorney did not attach the certified labour copy while filing the I-140 (how silly it is ).

    But quickly to cover up their mistakes the attorney filed a MTR in August 2008 for the second I-140.

    My 6th year of H1B expired on November 2008 and my employer filed for 7th year extn based on approved labour and pending MTR.

    December 2008 the MTR got denied till date the employer is not talking about what happened to the MTR why it got DENIED. Subsequently my I-485 got DENIED. Also got an RFE on the 7th year H1B extn.

    Now to cover up again the attorney on the directions on my employer filed a new I-140(which is my third). And replied to the H1B RFE and the current online status shows case resumed as of January 2009.

    QUESTION:

    1. Am I technically Out of Status?
    2. If yes from when precisely?
    3. Is there any chances of applying a new H1B in premium processing?
    4. Will there be any chances of re instating the I-485 if the third I-140 gets approved?
    5. Is there a way to atleast ask the attorney to refund all the money that I have wasted because of the negligence of the attorney?

    Adding salt to the wound I have one more situation here.

    I need to renew my Indian Passport which is expiring in June 2009 (another 2 months).

    I dont have an approval notice with me, is it possible to renew the passport with the H1B receipt?

    Is there any Same Day passport service at SFO Indian Consulate?

    Kindly excuse me if I am confusing or not clear on points. I am very confused and mentally upset.

    Please GURU's I am eagerly waiting for some +tive notes.

    Thanks





    hairstyles Kristen Stewart amp; Taylor Kristen Stewart And Taylor Lautner. Kristen and Taylor
  • Kristen and Taylor



  • bhavscreen
    10-22 05:19 PM
    All we can do id hope...





    pointlesswait
    03-31 11:30 PM
    Dude,

    I think one of the reasons why you got and RFE is because u filed for a transfer without sufficient paystubs. You need atleast 3-4 (bi weekly) paystubs to not raise any eyebrows.
    So basically the IO officer was doing his thing and requesting all the basic documentation.

    best scenarios would have been : If you had gone back to company A after a gap of few months, and filed for an extension and then transferred to Company B, this RFE would not have risen at all ...as you would have have continuous employment and pay stubs to show.

    In this economy everyone has got hit pretty hard..so just hope for the best.



    Thanks a lot for your comments. They are really helpful.

    In case I do what you mention, what normally comes with a rejection? would the USCIS go further (beyond the simple denial), and rule that I was out status penalizing/prohibiting me to enter the country?

    Should it be better if I just leave the country and wait for the approval outside the US? I guess Im prepared for a denial, what concerns me the most is jeopardizing B1-B2 Visa or as you said to be prohibited to enter the country.

    Do you know the "standard" wording for USCIS decision in cases like mine?

    Thanks a lot again, I really appreciate your comments.





    Marphad
    12-17 12:59 PM
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4406.html (January 2009)

    Eb2 advanced by one month and EB3 by 15 days.

    Enjoy the new year

    Good Morning... Please brush your teeth, take a bath, view the posts again :)



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews