Justin Bieber Vanity

images JUSTIN BIEBER TO GET VANITY Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • dandy
    07-16 11:24 PM
    To the best of my knowledge you can not file for AOS while you are on TN . To process your green card you have to switch to your H1B from TN and start your green card as any other national i.e file for your Labor certification, I-140 and then i-485 .This process is same like any other national. All the best.





    wallpaper justin bieber vanity fair Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • northstar
    10-09 07:36 PM
    Pretty much in line with what the community was expecting..





    Justin Bieber Vanity. in wehojustin bieber other
  • in wehojustin bieber other



  • greencard2008
    06-11 09:14 PM
    I have used all my H1 years... I was not eligible for extension as my labor /perm was filed < 365 days. Currently on EAD with I 140 pending.. Am I eligible? :cool:





    2011 justin bieber vanity fair Justin Bieber Vanity. hairstyles Justin Bieber looks
  • hairstyles Justin Bieber looks



  • bestia
    07-17 03:22 AM
    So it means that if I-140 petition is filed on my behalf, if I renew my non-immigrant visa, it would be denied?

    It COULD be denied or could be approved. The law is vague and consular officers have full right to approve or deny anything, they are not USCIS employees, and even US president can't order them.

    I have played DV lottery for many years (never won as you can guess). Embassy instructed that it is immigrant intent and we should have marked "yes". So, I marked "yes" - and got my B1 without any problem.



    more...


    Justin Bieber Vanity. Justin Bieber is on the cover
  • Justin Bieber is on the cover



  • vensun
    05-19 04:27 PM
    I know it is basic question, but after reading the thread just got dought.

    I am planning to use AC21 soon, if my employer revokes I 140, is that going to effect my case?

    My details:-

    Worked employer for 4 years
    Labour substitution 2.5 years back
    I 140 approved 2 yrs back(06/2006)
    I1485 filed in July 2007

    Thanks,
    Ven





    Justin Bieber Vanity. Justin Bieber Covers Vanity
  • Justin Bieber Covers Vanity



  • gk_2000
    10-19 04:40 PM
    Aw, I can't say.. Who knows what will be the value of a $ that time?



    more...


    Justin Bieber Vanity. Justin Bieber on the February
  • Justin Bieber on the February



  • gcdreamer05
    07-17 05:14 PM
    Atlanta or Chicago Center, and what type of LC was it Eb2 or Eb2 ?





    2010 in wehojustin bieber other Justin Bieber Vanity. JUSTIN BIEBER TO GET VANITY
  • JUSTIN BIEBER TO GET VANITY



  • sk2006
    05-22 07:42 AM
    Guys,
    I just wanted to get an opinion of the gurus whether a person can deal with stock trading while on H1-B visa. Can someone point me to some documentation or laws on this? I plan to open an account with e-trade/scott trade .... Your comments are appreciated.

    You can do stock trading on H1B.
    You can own stocks. Don't you get stock options from your company?
    I am doing it since 2000.



    more...


    Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • waitin_toolong
    11-30 08:57 AM
    The emails are sent only when there is a status change not for updates and the delays in the emails are at least at this time due to the fact that they are not updating the status immediately but mailing the documents first.





    hair hairstyles Justin Bieber looks Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • Cheran
    07-28 03:19 PM
    We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
    Thanks in advance

    -Krishna

    My Receipt Date was 06/09, still waiting.



    more...


    Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber vanity
  • justin bieber vanity



  • me_myself
    12-17 07:02 AM
    Did someone face this situation recently? I am really concerned about my case.





    hot Justin Bieber is on the cover Justin Bieber Vanity. Justin Bieber opens up about
  • Justin Bieber opens up about



  • tdasara
    11-22 08:27 AM
    getgreened2010

    As I understand if you don't have a valid US visa (Or Canadian visa) Airline might not let you board even when going to India. Please, check with your airline.



    more...


    house justin bieber vanity fair Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber vanity fair pics
  • justin bieber vanity fair pics



  • McLuvin
    03-20 05:17 PM
    Guys, its friday... lets stop jatkas....

    Tell me that this is only for TARP and has been enacted as a law.... i mean what even our corn man was shouting from the top of the roof about H1-B

    This is not something new right????

    Karthik





    tattoo Justin Bieber Covers Vanity Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber quiz 2011.
  • justin bieber quiz 2011.



  • prabirmehta
    03-22 10:58 AM
    The webfaxes are effective! I just got off the phone with Senator Chambliss' immigration department. The person I spoke with (can't remember his name) mentioned the usual spiel: They were working on increasing the H1-B cap. They didn't seem aware of the retrogression issues. I clarified the problems we are facing and how they shouldn't be combined with illegal immigration and H1-b issues. He mentioned that the senate (with Senator Chambliss' help) passed legislation a couple of months ago to recapture visa numbers and was waiting for the House to pass the same measure. Is that true? In any case, our message is reaching the corridors of power. Good job guys!



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber on the February Justin Bieber Vanity. Justin Bieber is a superstar,
  • Justin Bieber is a superstar,



  • Sakthisagar
    05-10 10:05 AM
    why does everyone on the forum get excited so easily?the proposals from CIR are just that-proposals. a bill has to be debated by both senate and house of reps and passed, then approved and signed by president to make it a law. Most bills do not become laws. The information of mere proposals has people all over the forum debating, arguing and doing all kinds of analysis about the various proposals in the CIR bill. So much speculation about something that is at an infantile stage makes me wonder what will happen if any of the proposals actually becomes a law!! i am sure many people in the forum will have heart attacks!!


    By all means, I differ from your views, without discussion how we will we know what is going to be in the bill. the proposals are blue print summary of what is in store for a legislative effort. There should be always different viewpoints in a debate. NOBODY is going to have heart attack because of that. And this is not speculation this is actual summary of the proposals.

    But again. IGNORANCE IS BLISS! but sometimes that Bliss make you blush! and it is dangerous sometimes. so go wtih the wind. :):o





    dresses Justin Bieber opens up about Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • kramesh_babu
    09-10 12:04 AM
    No, to re-activate, all that is needed is a h1B extension or amendment petition. An I-94 would would come along with that and that would put you on H1B status again.

    Very true. That is exactly I did a month ago.



    more...


    makeup justin bieber vanity fair Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • reddog
    03-09 11:22 AM
    I think she need to fill I-9 form to switch to EAD and thus switching out of H1.

    Right now she is on H1 as well as AOS.

    incorrect thought.
    I-9 is a Employment Eligibility Verification form that stays with the Employer.
    She is considered to be on an AOS status. nothing to be done.





    girlfriend justin bieber quiz 2011. Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • student79
    03-27 09:54 AM
    Hello,

    Please advise me on the following !!

    I am on H1B My wife is on H4 Visa and she is planning to do her further study for 2 yrs, and I have following questions in this regard.

    1. How difficult it is to transfer from H4 to F1 visa, do I need help of Lawer or we can do it by our own ?
    2. To transfer from H4 to F1 do I need to show 100% fee available in my account ?
    3. Her course/study is of 2 years, is it sufficient if I show 1 yr fee in my account at the time of F1 transfer ?
    4. If I dont have 100% fee, my parents can help me, but what document I need to get from them from India ?

    Thanks





    hairstyles justin bieber vanity Justin Bieber Vanity. justin bieber vanity fair
  • justin bieber vanity fair



  • willgetgc2005
    04-13 05:57 PM
    Please send emails if you would like. I have sent the one below.


    Honorable Senator,


    I am writing to you about 'High-Tech Worker Relief Act of 2007'

    At the outset , let me express my sincere gratitude for introducing this bill. I have been in the US lawfully under the highly skilled category since 1999. However, my Permanent Residency is still pending because of employment based visa back logs. One very useful provision that I request you to introduce in this bill is to recapture the unused employment based Permanent residence visa numbers from 2001 through 2005 and use it now. These Visa numbers have never been used due to various reasons within the USCIS. Using these Visa numbers will provide much needed relief to people like myself who have been waiting for many many years.

    I love this country and am eager to make more contributions. Permanent Residence will allow me to start my own enterprise and create jobs in this country that I have come to respect, admire and live in. Waiting in the limbo for several years not knowing the outcome is constraining my education, abilities , work experience and drive.

    Again, Thank You for introducing this bill and I urge you to add the provision to recapture the unused employment based permanent visa numbers form 2001 through 2005 that will provide the much needed relief.





    jthomas
    02-21 04:12 PM
    If you have EAD and have stayed in this country for some years, why don't you try to get unemployment benifits by going to the county office. Secondly, there are more people in this country like you who had lost the job. check the welfare section and check for foodstamps. There is no reason to run back to your country. Face this oppurunity rather than running back.
    I would advise you to save money for the flight ticket and other expenses as cash in hand and go to the county for help. Use your rights. In the worst case go back to your country.
    If you wish to go out of US for 3-4 years, the best thing to do is close the accounts. If you don't have direct deposit of your paychecks in your account you would need to pay account maintenance fee. I paid 10 dollars as account maintenance fee for 6 months.





    dealsnet
    07-28 11:09 PM
    I have got LUD on my AP (approved last year) on 7/27/08 (sunday).
    My GC approved on 7/7/08.
    I don't know any significance about this LUD'S



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews