johnny depp kids pictures

images JOHNNY Depp hates watching johnny depp kids pictures. Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp
  • Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp



  • SGP
    04-14 06:29 AM
    Hi,
    I am trying to find a job under the "new H1-B quota" after leaving the H1-B status last year even though I did NOT exhaust my initial 6 year quota.

    So, can you

    1. enter the US on B2 for a job search from June 2011 - September 2011 - Yes
    2. leave the US on September 29, 2011 ( right before October 1, 2011 ) with a new H1-B quota I-797 - Yes
    3. get an new H1 stamped outside under the new quota with a September 20 - October 7 , 2011 consular appointment date - Yes
    4. enter the US for the job right after getting the visa stamped on let us say on October 15, 2011 - Yes

    and not raise any of the following red flags :

    1. Why is this person applying for a new H1-B visa right after returning from a B2 after such a long stay ? No Flag will be raised.

    2. Did he complete 365 days outside the US since I had a previous 6 year H1-B. I would have done 365 days outside the US by June 2011 before re-entering on B2 - If you meet the criteria of staying outside the US for 365 days, then no flags should be raised

    3. want to be a little careful since between June 2010 - June 2011 I have made a few 3-4 days trips to the US on B2 already throughout that time ? Does this hurt anything ? Would the consulate for stamping care about this or the USCIS or both ? Are the 365 days supposed to be continuous ? If you have not entered using H1 status you should be fine

    4. I dont want to change status from B2 to H1-B since people say this is very risky. Any comments ? Yes do not change status in US

    5. Would the consulate cancel my B2 visa after stamping H1-B ? - No they will not

    Please advise on where I should give gaps in my timeline or would cutting it so close work ?- Don't have reply for this. Sorry.

    Please see my replies in Bold Dark Green.
    ____________________
    Deadline = April 30th, 2011
    Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
    Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
    2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted”,
    3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")





    wallpaper Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp johnny depp kids pictures. Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp
  • Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp



  • punjabi
    07-17 06:10 PM
    I joined IV just a week ago as someone referred me this website. Oh! I am indeed impressed and feel great to be a part of it!

    Sure, I am going to donate!! You feel like you own it after you make the donation! So, I urge every new and old member to donate today so IV can continue to fight for us!!

    Punjabi :)





    johnny depp kids pictures. Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp
  • Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp



  • goodiespan
    11-30 01:42 PM
    Hi everyone

    My husband (H1B) and I (H4) We live in Chicago and wanted to get H1B visa stamp in Canada. My husband has been on H1B since 2003 and he is NOT in IT field.

    Our experience:
    Step 1: Put together all the documents and take a appointment date in Ottawa (Toronto had a long wait and we had heard a few horror stories so to be on a safer side)
    Step 2: Went to Detroit to get a Canadian Visa. Very straight forward the only question we were askes was "Why are you going to Canada for a visa stamp?" We got our passports the same day. This can be done via post as well!
    Step 3: We drove to Ottawa - 15 hours from Chicago. Crossed border in Niagara, NY. It was very cool. Hardly 30 min wait in the queue and 5 min wait at the window. We didn't even got out of car.
    Step 4: After spending weekend in Niagara and Toronto reached Ottawa on 22nd Nov for visa appointment on 23rd Nov, 9 am.
    Step 5: My husband reached consulate at 8:45 am (We stayed 10 min from the consulate in Quality Inn hotel, Ottawa) He was asked very basic question. Such as:
    Which employer?
    How long on H1B?
    What do you do?
    Has immigration petition been filed? (Yes)
    Do you have the document for labor? (No I only got H1B relevant documents.. Sorry!)
    Why stamping in Canada?
    Step 6: He was told that his passport will reach DHL office on either Thurs or Fri (2-3 working days)
    Step 7: We came back to Ottawa on Thursday (26th Nov) after spnding one day in Montreal and one day in Quebec city. We straight away went to the DHL office (timing are 8:00 - 18:00 closed Sat, Sun) They had his passport ready even when online the status was saying no info !!
    Step 8: Friday - 27th Nov we drove back to US and crossed border at 1000 Island bridge in NY. We had to get out of our car and they issued my husband a new I 94 (nothing for me) because he didn't have a white I -94 he only had a bottom part of his I 797 approval. They charged $6 for I 94. They were very friendly unlike immigration at airport!!
    We reached home on Saturday after a fabulous road trip along with a successful visa stamping!!

    Please feel free to ask any question! Good luck!





    2011 Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp johnny depp kids pictures. johnny depp kids. johnny depp
  • johnny depp kids. johnny depp



  • ItIsNotFunny
    12-05 11:02 AM
    I am already a citizen ..:) Just want to know more about PR in US.

    Me too! Citizen of India.



    more...


    johnny depp kids pictures. johnny depps children
  • johnny depps children



  • waiting_4_gc
    07-31 06:44 PM
    My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.

    My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.

    Thanks

    I think you will receive receipt notice for EAD and AP provided you file them.However I had a question about the forms.

    Are you going to send old version of I-765 and I-131 or new version of the forms?
    And you can file EAD and AP applications with old fee till August 17,2007, right?

    Please PM me as am also filing EAD and AP, we can share the knowledge





    johnny depp kids pictures. johnny depp kids 2011. johnny
  • johnny depp kids 2011. johnny



  • somegchuh
    05-24 03:46 PM
    There is a lot of discussion in various threads about the new. Essentially the questions boil down to the following. Hopefully some knowledgable people can post here.

    1. What happens if your labor is still pending in BEC (2001 thru 2005 cases)?
    2. What happens if you have an 140 pending filed before May 21, 2007?
    3. What happens if you have an approved 140 and about to file 485?
    4. What happens if you are yet to file 140?
    5. With AC 21 gone will you be able to switch jobs using 485 portability?
    6. With AC 21 gone will you be able to join new employer based on H1 receipt?



    more...


    johnny depp kids pictures. johnny depp kids 2011. johnny
  • johnny depp kids 2011. johnny



  • Dakshini R. Sen
    06-26 11:17 AM
    Thank You Ms. Sen.

    Could you please suggest some other ways to take care of the 3 years pending I-140. i know premium process is one way to go for it & make INS pick the case. But is there any other way?

    Thanx in advance

    There is a �Streamline� e-mailbox for EB-3 I-140s for AILA attorneys to send inquiries. If EB-3 I-140 case was filed prior to December 31, 2008, AILA attorneys can submit an inquiry to this specific e-mail address provided by the USCIS. This is available only if the case is filed at the Texas Service Center.

    So if your case falls under this category please request your attorney to send an e-mail inquiry to this streamline e-mail address and make an inquiry.


    Dakshini R. Sen
    Attorney at Law
    Law offices of Dakshini R. Sen, P.C.
    212-242-1677
    713-278-1677





    2010 Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp johnny depp kids pictures. JOHNNY Depp hates watching
  • JOHNNY Depp hates watching



  • tnite
    08-03 11:40 PM
    I received a NOID (Notice Of Intent Deny) from USCIS.
    Reason: The Form I-693 is incomplete that there is no evidence that the required TB skin test has been conducted or any annotation from civil surgeon stating that this test was medically inappropriate. Therefore we are requesting that you submit a new form I-693 which indicates that the TB skin test has been administered along with the results.

    I called the surgeon who did my medical exam in 2005, they said that during that time, the TB skin test is optional and they had done only x-ray test instead of skin test.

    When I told the doctor about this NOID, he said they I can take only the skin test and they can attach the skin test result with the existing I-693 form and mail the sealed envelop to the USCIS.

    Do you have any idea at what stage the NOID is issued? Am I close enough to get 485 approved?
    Did anyone faced a similar situation like mine?

    It doesn't matter when NOID is issued. All that matters is TB test, get it done as fast as possible.



    more...


    johnny depp kids pictures. Johnny Depp
  • Johnny Depp



  • prdgl
    07-07 09:31 PM
    Hi,

    I will be applying for LC in a few days. So, I want to clarify something.

    My ad says MS + 1 yr of experience.

    Question 1: My 1 yr will be prior to my MS so can i use this experience ?

    Question 2: If so Can I show that experience worked back in my country from my very close freind who runs a small software company ?

    He is willing to give me any kind of experince letter and if USCSI calls ready to answer them.

    But just wondering what will be the consequences of doing this. Obviously I can't show any paystubs or W2 forms for that 1 yr.

    What are the other evidences that I may require for this other than employer verification letters ?Please reply, emergency !

    In which stage in GC will they look sriously (does in conitnue till i-485 stage ?)





    hair johnny depp kids. johnny depp johnny depp kids pictures. johnny depp kids 2010. johnny
  • johnny depp kids 2010. johnny



  • thamizhan
    07-17 10:29 PM
    This is like giving them a small window to file within 10 days in the old rate other wise....pay the big chunk.

    Good tactics....it will be difficult for the people who do not have any medical appointments and other documents that need to come from other countries !!



    more...


    johnny depp kids pictures. Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp
  • Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp



  • transpass
    09-28 12:48 PM
    This is the new thread to mention your rejection reasons.

    Please mention following:

    Rejection date: 09/21/07
    Reason: Other reasons (Not mentioned in data base system - More info with rejection letter and package)
    Package received date: Waiting

    Did u hear anything my friend? I am getting tensed now and crossing fingers......





    hot johnny depps children johnny depp kids pictures. Johnny Depp
  • Johnny Depp



  • Munna Bhai
    08-30 06:41 AM
    Today i got REF regarding my GC .
    USCIS is asking me to provide following:

    1)All Documents pertaining to US immegration status. Including most recent I-94 , EAD, and all my H1 copies
    2)Copies of all US Federal Tax retuns ever filed.
    3)Copies of first and last pay stubs of all US employers.
    4)Birth Ceritificatates
    5)Marriage cetificate and cermony photos.



    I have all documents except my first paycheck of the first employer.

    I came to USA in the year of 1999 without my employer permision.
    I stayed with frieds help without informing the my employer(who filed the H1B was not interested to bring me usa becuase market was not good). It took 8 months to get job after that i contact my employer and i was with him for 6 months and joined another company.

    Only problem is , i stayed 8 months in the USA without job(without status).


    Between 1999 to 2007 i visited inida 4 times without any issues.

    USCIS is asking me submit my first paycheck. - I did not work first 8 months


    Anyone can guide me how to handle this case?.

    If i tell my employer was not paid first 8 months will that be any problem?
    And what are chances of get my GC.

    Please help!

    Nobody gets RFE for so many documents, please tell us more about your PD etc and why you have not submitted these documents while filing for I-485. The more you open up, the better for everyone to help you. Ofcourse you need a lawyer who can help you.



    more...


    house Johnny Depp Film “Weapon” johnny depp kids pictures. Actor Johnny Depp speaks
  • Actor Johnny Depp speaks



  • gc_eb2_waiter
    07-26 11:18 AM
    Any thoughts?





    tattoo johnny depp kids 2011. johnny johnny depp kids pictures. johnny depp and kids
  • johnny depp and kids



  • wandmaker
    12-18 11:27 PM
    Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.

    One must apply for 140 with in 180 days the labor approval. Labor substitution has been discontinued.



    more...


    pictures johnny depp kids 2011. johnny johnny depp kids pictures. Johnny Depp Kids 2010. johnny
  • Johnny Depp Kids 2010. johnny



  • reverendflash
    10-21 01:59 AM
    there are a ton of sites out there for just that... how to improve your snapshots...

    You didn't learn how to walk in a day, photography is the same, trial and experiment. With digital cameras, it is so cheap. I can't wait to take pix next week in Yosemite (camping w/my girlfriend)...

    :P :P

    Rev:elderly:





    dresses Johnny Depp johnny depp kids pictures. Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp
  • Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp



  • linuxra
    02-18 09:56 PM
    what can i do with my EAD then?
    what are my options
    so is it risker to work on ead
    i am completely confused
    can anybody answer my question?
    current h1 with vsginc
    i-140 with axiom



    more...


    makeup Johnny Depp johnny depp kids pictures. Johnny Depp Film “Weapon”
  • Johnny Depp Film “Weapon”



  • kuhelica2000
    10-18 08:58 PM
    Did you have to change your address while you switched jo?. And if you had changed address, did you inform USCIS. I am trying to find out if address chnge is what triggers RFE for job switch. Also were you on H1B or using EAD with previous employer.

    I changed jobs early this year with a 20% pay cut and with different titles and with different client type (private vs public). Got GC last month. No RFEs. I did not inform USCIS.

    Before switching jobs, I checked with my attorney and made sure that I am covered, made sure that my previous employer will not revoke my approved I-140 and made sure that my current employer will cooperate with the process. Last month my GC got approved.

    Good luck.





    girlfriend johnny depp and kids johnny depp kids pictures. Johnny Depp must have had a
  • Johnny Depp must have had a



  • Ann Ruben
    02-24 02:59 PM
    Raama,

    There is both good news and bad news about the situation you describe. The good news is that shoplifting merchandise with a full retail value of less than $200 in NJ is classified as a "disorderly persons offense" for which the maximum sentence of imprisonment is 6 months. Under US immigration law, your friend's wife is not inadmissible because she qualifies for the "petty offense exception". The "petty offense exception" applies as long as there is ONLY ONE conviction for which the maximum sentence is less than one year, and the actual sentence was for a term of imprisonment of less than 6 months. Accordingly, the shoplifting conviction you describe does not provide a basis to deny the H-4 visa application.

    Now for the bad news. Though your wife's friend may not have been taken into custody by the police, she was arrested, charged, and convicted of a crime as those terms are defined by US immigration law. In completing the required visa application forms, she must answer "yes" to the question which asks whether she has ever been arrested, cited, charged, etc. She should be prepared to provide a court certified final disposition to the consul as well as a legal opinion letter citing and attaching the relevant statutes. The consular officer will most likely request an additional FBI clearance, and will not issue the visa until the FBI has confirmed no additional criminal history. This process can take anywhere from a few days to many months.

    Hope this helps,

    Ann





    hairstyles Johnny Depp Actor Johnny Depp johnny depp kids pictures. johnny depp kids names. johnny
  • johnny depp kids names. johnny



  • edaltsis
    07-23 07:14 AM
    It's not consultant, you mean to say that you applied through an agent. Know that you are the consultant but not the company or anyone else.





    fatjoe
    10-31 12:42 PM
    My EAD application has been pending more than 90 days.
    Just called the USCIS office.
    Look like the center it has been sent to is processing EAD's of date: May 03.
    So my application is still 2.5 months away.

    The agent tells me that I can get an interim EAD, by scheduling an appointment using InfoPass: http://infopass.uscis.gov/index.php

    Just posting this since, I had earlier asked about the 90 day rule for EAD's(if you do not get within 90 days, you can get from local office) and everyone told me that .. this rule was dead and buried.
    Looks like it isn't :)

    Did you get your FP?
    I went to local office(Detroit, MI), and they said that they no more issue interim EADs. Also, they said that we should have got our FP notice before approaching them for EAD.





    gcformeornot
    12-31 10:21 PM
    what % have got FP notices. Out of 25500 members I see only few votes...



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews