Jessica Alba Ring

images Jessica Alba: Jessica Alba Ring. as seen on Jessica Alba
  • as seen on Jessica Alba



  • arc
    02-23 10:33 AM
    I know we can enter back on AP.

    I have similar situation:

    I am only going for a week long training to Toronto, I am working on EAD and have a Valid AP...DO I NEED TO GET A CANADA VISA? If Yes which one, Temp Work or Temp Resident?





    wallpaper as seen on Jessica Alba Jessica Alba Ring. Appearance on sunday, jessica
  • Appearance on sunday, jessica



  • gsc999
    01-10 01:57 PM
    Thanks Y'all for the inputs !
    Iam going to Houston tomorow for getting my fresh passport, hope I get it in couple of hours so that I can go to French embassy and get my transit visa too. :(
    ----
    I recently travelled to India via Munich on Lufthansa. I was told by my ticketing agent that I will need a German transit visa. I looked at the info. on German constulate's website and did some reasearch, I didn't need one.

    I suggest, you get one to be on the safer side. For other readers, if you are on H1B and if your transit time is 2 to 3 hours and you travel on the same airlines (there are other issues e.g. the terminal is same etc.), than you don't need a transit visa but always call in and check with the appropriate constulate.





    Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba wore Bvlgari
  • Jessica Alba wore Bvlgari



  • sriniks
    12-07 06:01 PM
    For the status question, your wife doesn't need EAD. Pending I-485 or AOS is a valid status to stay in the US. That said, some states like CA doesn't take I-485 receipt notice as a valid document for issuing license. They asked for EAD. So if your wife needs to drive she may have to get EAD.

    For your second question, I assume the PD is still current. If thats the case, I would suggest taking infopass and find out the status. If you didn't get any satisfactory info, contact your senator/congressperson , ombudsman, open an SR etc. Don't sit idle waiting for USCIS to act.

    Thank you yagw. Yes, the PD is current. Are there any restrictions on when we're eligible to take infopass? Like waiting for a certain period of time after the last appointment. For instance, when I called in, the representative refused to open an SR because it's not 90 days since our last appointment. Infopass is taken through the USCIS web site, right? The officer indicated we should be able to get a GC stamp in the passport until we get the card. It sounds odd to me. Anybody heard this happen before?

    I wish I had applied for the EAD. I'm not sure what to do about the DL (we're indeed in CA). I'll try with the DMV and see if they'll renew without the EAD.

    thanks!
    srini





    2011 Appearance on sunday, jessica Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba discusses
  • Jessica Alba discusses



  • Kalloo dada
    03-26 03:21 PM
    I am not sure how these questions will help? Maybe it will proove that we are high skilled and highly paid members who cannot even contribute $20!!

    Indians dont want to pay, they want everything free or cheap.

    FYI--I am also an Indian.



    more...


    Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba GQ Photoshoot
  • Jessica Alba GQ Photoshoot



  • Wewilldo
    11-25 09:21 AM
    Thanks for the reply.
    So you mean to say that I will get the Approval for Visa Transfer, but with consular processing and I need to Travel to my country of origin to get Visa stamped and I will get new I-94 when I enter US again.
    Am I correct?

    Hi Andy,

    I am in kind of same situation. What happened to your case? My new employer file my H1 extension and renewal after my VISA expiration. They need valid I-94 for I-9 verification.

    If you have time can we talk for seconds, 914-217-6925.

    Thanks,
    JAtin





    Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba and daughter
  • Jessica Alba and daughter



  • tempgc
    07-06 11:29 AM
    Are you aware of July 2nd visa bulletin fiasco. It affected atleast 5-7 00 000 foreign workers each getting a loss of 3-4 000 dollars. DOS and USCIS played a bad game.
    Can you http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html investigate and give us more details
    Thanks



    more...


    Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba,Eva Mendes,Helen
  • Jessica Alba,Eva Mendes,Helen



  • lecter
    February 27th, 2004, 09:14 AM
    By the Lecter, how much does it cost you to get 'noticed'? (Couldn't wait to get to that bit)

    "They can because they think they can"

    On this day the traffic had been stopped for the parade.....

    I was out of the car (Camera always at the ready) and I was taking photos of the girls dancing and got noticed (no cost).

    Here's another "Noticed me" shot..

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/15128T3321-med.jpg





    2010 Jessica Alba wore Bvlgari Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba:
  • Jessica Alba:



  • anilsal
    01-26 12:30 AM
    Can we contact journos like Neil Cavuto, Sheryl Casone to talk about how giving GC to legals like us can stimulate economy in someway?

    I noticed these Business section journos are endlessly talking about ways to prevent the recession.

    We can suggest them to talk about recapturing of visas & giving the legals GCs as it can contribute towards (to some extent) a possible stimualtion to the economy(it will surely add to the percentage...) surely we are boosting the spending by making high earning legals spend more on say housing or Autos by giving them GCs...

    Not sure if IV gurus are thinking on these lines.

    Vivek

    Vivek, suggestions are always welcome. But we get more folks suggesting than those that actively do something for IV's cause.

    I am wondering if you would want to contact these journalists as an IV member. If you want more information or any other details, PM me your email address and phone number and we can co-ordinate off line.

    The immediate need of the hour is the administrative fixes campaign success.



    more...


    Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba, Demi Lovato
  • Jessica Alba, Demi Lovato



  • seekerofpeace
    09-05 02:43 PM
    Just a thought is infopass necessary for those receiving CPO/approval emails...if the USCIS online reliability is a concern....

    SoP





    hair Jessica Alba discusses Jessica Alba Ring. JESSICA ALBA#39;S
  • JESSICA ALBA#39;S



  • Mahatma
    08-22 08:33 PM
    Congrats Conchshell!

    Enjoy, celebrate and forget us not.

    Keep contributing through wisdom.

    what a weekend, you will always remember this one.



    more...


    Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba Gets The Eye
  • Jessica Alba Gets The Eye



  • mrshah
    11-07 10:16 PM
    our notice date on receipt is Sep 12, 2007....but no FP notice yet!

    How long does it take to get FP notice? one of our fren got receipt later than us but already got FP notice ....





    hot Jessica Alba GQ Photoshoot Jessica Alba Ring. Ali Larter, Jessica Alba,
  • Ali Larter, Jessica Alba,



  • redgreen
    06-06 05:16 PM
    We are interested in knowing the source of this rule!
    If you pay the new fee for EAD or AP, there is no mention that you won't have to pay again for EAD or AP. You don't have to pay for EAD and/or AP if you had paid new fee for I-485.

    I'm renewing my wife's and my EAD through my attorney. We'll pay only this time for the new fee and then on will be free. Same is with AP. Pay once under the new fee, and then you can renew it for free. The only fee you'll pay is your attorney's, which you don't have to do. You can efile by yourself like many other people have done.



    more...


    house Jessica Alba wallpaper hot Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba and friend in The
  • Jessica Alba and friend in The



  • pathmaker
    09-22 08:56 AM
    Hello,
    Anybody has information to offer for such a case ?
    Thanks.

    write the following on the envlope using marker
    DO NOT OPEN IN THE MAIL ROOM

    and address the package to director of the service center also include the evidance that you have applied when the visa bulliten is current





    tattoo Jessica Alba and daughter Jessica Alba Ring. call Jessica Alba or Eva
  • call Jessica Alba or Eva



  • irrational
    10-09 03:13 PM
    The whole problem is where should I send my AP application to ?? :confused:



    more...


    pictures Jessica Alba,Eva Mendes,Helen Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba
  • Jessica Alba



  • gc_dream07
    01-31 09:39 PM
    Immigration reform is not even in the list of items. This reflects the priority of CIR in president's todo list.





    dresses Ali Larter, Jessica Alba, Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba ,
  • Jessica Alba ,



  • mhssatya
    05-12 01:22 PM
    Hello,
    I'm planning to get immigration medical examination done for my wife. We're also planning for pregnancy.

    One doctor said we should not try for pregnancy for 4-6 months once she get the shots. He also said he will give a waiver for now for the shots but USCIS will ask for it later. Is that a good idea?

    Another doctor said she can do a blood test and determine if she needs the shots.

    Any body in the same situation?



    more...


    makeup Jessica Alba, Demi Lovato Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba wallpaper hot
  • Jessica Alba wallpaper hot



  • bharol
    06-16 12:59 PM
    Ouch, that hurt.

    We had an attorney and she did not prepare us for what to expect. However, I should have researched it and am now in a bind.

    Thanks for the advice.


    Come on.
    Do not expect attorney to tell you to renew your passport.

    Dumb -- Dumber -- Dumbest!





    girlfriend call Jessica Alba or Eva Jessica Alba Ring. Jessica Alba,
  • Jessica Alba,



  • sripk
    07-17 03:51 AM
    Hi,
    I received RFE on my 485 for I94 copy. My situation is below

    I travelled to Tijuana, Mexico from San Diego by road to request
    for new I94 at the US Port of Entry at San Ysidro, Tijuana as my old I94
    was issued only until PP expiry date but since i already had a valid I94 on H1B notice, The officer didn't issue a new white I94 card even though i requested for one. Also, The officer took my earlier old white I94 card, so i don't have one with me now though i have a copy
    of it. Also USCIS is asking for a detailed explanation on why new I94 was not issued at POE. please advise on how to respond to this RFE





    hairstyles Jessica Alba Gets The Eye Jessica Alba Ring. sexy Jessica Alba a couple
  • sexy Jessica Alba a couple



  • bsbawa10
    05-31 07:22 PM
    I am going to apply for a position in Oracle but do not know if it files green card or not. I am reluctant to ask this in the interview.(They may prefer somebody who does not need it) . Also I wonder if there is any wait time for them to file the green card after joining. I posted this because I think some of you might be working for Oracle and might be knowing. Anybody knows the answer , please reply here or send me a private message.





    nixstor
    11-17 09:38 AM
    Guys.. It has to pass through the house still..





    hindu_king
    11-11 12:37 PM
    My PD is Dec 2005 (EB2) and I'm on EAD. I dont know when I'll get the GC but hoping that I'll get it in the next year. I already got an RFE so I'm not expecting another one. The question is, if I get laid off now, can I buy a business (say a convenience store or a subway) and run it (while on EAD)? and would it cause any problems now or in the future when applying for citizenship? I know you have to work in same or similar industry, but my industry is hard hit with recession and I don't think I can find a similar job. So how will they enforce this? Or do they even care?



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews