images of will smith and family

images Will Smith escapes to images of will smith and family. will smith and family.
  • will smith and family.



  • Caliber
    05-05 10:09 AM
    Below are your subscription details
    Subscription To Terms Amount
    Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: Caliber)
    $25.00 USD for one month
    Effective Date: May 5, 2009 $25.00 USD

    Note
    The details of this transaction are stored in your PayPal account for easy access anytime. For details login to www.paypal.com
    Contact Information


    Business Name: Immigration Voice
    Contact Email: donations@immigrationvoice.org
    Contact Phone: 850-391-4966





    wallpaper will smith and family. images of will smith and family. Smith. Family matters: Hancock
  • Smith. Family matters: Hancock



  • dontcareanymore
    08-24 11:39 AM
    you have rights to ask the above items. But it can not be done thru uscis.

    You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.

    Good luck.

    Ps: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.

    :)





    images of will smith and family. Will Smith Family Wallpaper
  • Will Smith Family Wallpaper



  • Dipika
    12-23 12:18 PM
    Thanks looivy for the details of your exp.
    We would like to know when did you go to Nogales for H1 stamping?

    My Husband had H1B visa stamped from India in 2002 . Then we changed to H4 in 2003, then changed to H1 in 2004 and again changed to H4 in 2005. since then he is on H4 staus.

    i have H1B visa, but my husband doesn't have H4 visa stamp in passport. (He had only H1B visa - expired in passport, when first time came from INDIA). He has H4 approval. He used AP in 2007 to visit india.

    IS my husband eligible to go to Nogales for H4 stamping?

    I flew to Phoenix and then drove to Nogales. Stayed at Best Western run by Manu Naik (very helpful guy). Took a taxi from hotel to border ($6), crossed the border into Mexico. The guy at Mexico checked my bags for any contraband. Cleared me (Did not ask for Mexico visa). Took another taxi from border to consulate ($8). There is a guy outside the consulate in a trailer who sells food with whom you can leave electronics (cell phone etc) for $3 tip.

    At the consulate the lady checked for appointment letter and then okayed it. Went through security and then was given a number after presenting the visa fee receipt, DS-160 confirmation letter and original I-797 H1B approval notice. They finger printed me and then I had my interview. The interviwer was a tough guy. He asked me questions regarding my employment and for the bold items below. Make sure that you go as much prepared as possible (Notarize documents if possible). He complemented me on being well prepared and well documented :). I told him, Anything to make your life easy.

    1. Passports (old and new)
    2. The original Notice of Action (Form I-797).
    3. Employment Contract
    4. Labor certification (LCA)
    5. The entire approved petition (I-129)
    6. Original letters verifying your employment history and specific work skills.
    7. Original degree certificates along with mark sheets.
    8. Relevant diplomas or certificates, e.g. computer certification.
    9. Visa fee receipt Banamex (Manu Naik makes it for you or you can try mexicoassistance dot com or something like that - both do it for a commission)
    10. Employment letter from current employer
    11. DS-160
    12. DS-160 confirmation letter with barcode
    13. DS-156 (just in case). They are all shifting to DS-160 slowly. Nogales did not need it but I still took it with me.
    14. DS-157 (just in case). They are all shifting to DS-160 slowly. Nogales did not need it but I still took it with me.
    15. Payslips
    16. All previous I-797s
    17. Original AP (For your own backup if applicable)
    18. Original EAD (For your own backup if applicable)
    19. I-485 Notice of action
    20. Appointment confirmation printout
    21. Company annual report (if any)
    22. Company's tax returns (if applicable)
    23. Your personal tax returns for last 5 years. He asked for last three years.
    24. Marriage certificate (if applicable)
    25. Take your business card, if you have one
    26. Driver license
    It may not hurt to take your company's documents (tax returns if it is small or annual report if it is a big company) with you.

    The guy said that I can pick up visa the same day. If they tell you to pick it up the next day, just go back to border (Mexican side) and there are few hotels where you can stay for the night. Killed my time at local Walmart and ate at Applebees but you can eat at other fast food joints at a nearby mall. Make sure that you take ample $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills.

    Nobody speaks frikkin English (unlike Tijuana). I had a tough time communicating when ordering food.

    Picked up the visa at 4 PM, took a taxi back to border and showed my new shiny H1B visa to the border agent. I told him that nobody asked me for my I-94 in the morning when I left USA. He took it cool and took the I-94 from me and asked me to staple the I-94 attached to my I-797 to my passport. Drove back to Phoenix.

    Hope this was helpful.

    Good luck!





    2011 Smith. Family matters: Hancock images of will smith and family. WILL SMITH AND FAMILY AT THE
  • WILL SMITH AND FAMILY AT THE



  • boni
    03-28 04:22 PM
    well I have the same problem as next year I plan to be a full-time student and part-time on job.....my LC is also pending....will it effect GC..Is chanding H1 to part-time doable...what if LC is clear....can it be done later at any time i mean full-time student and part-time job....

    @sabbygirl99 Could u pls let me know what course of action u took in this regard.

    Has anyone ever seen this scenario before??!

    Part time worker but a full time student - all on a part time H1 visa? I have talked to one lawyer and a couple of admissions officers. They all say that it should be OK (but they are not crazy about it) but I want to talk to someone that actually did it.

    Is anyone out there like that??? Thanks!!

    Sincerely,
    Need To Move on With My Life



    more...


    images of will smith and family. will smith and family. will
  • will smith and family. will



  • prdgl
    02-10 09:43 PM
    Hi,

    I am with employer A (he is good except that he doesn't like me talking to the attorney directly about GC process. I have to go through him for every single details and he is busy usually so contacting him is also a bit pain. Because of this my process is getting delayed sometimes).


    Having said this, I joined this employer A in 2004 after I graduated and i am with him for 2.5 yrs since then. Now I am starting my GC process and I cannot show this 2.5 yrs of experience to my LC process (which is logical). On the other hand, I found another employer B who is willing to process my GC with one of the top attorneys.


    So if i switch now, I will

    1. Be able to apply for EB2 (MS + 2.5yrs + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 3.5yrs)
    2. I get a very good attorney to file my GC
    3. I will be able to have a direct conversation with the attorney (employer said its between me and the attorney)


    If I don't switch, my odds are that

    1. I have to go with Eb3 (MS + 1 yrs(before MS) = MS + 1yr)
    2. Can't talk to the attorney directly


    So IS IT WORTH switching the employer for

    1. Gettting into EB2
    2. Getting a good attorney to file my LC
    3. Be able to talk to attorney directly


    Your thoughts and suggestions are highly important. So please let me know what you will do if this is the case ?


    Thanks





    images of will smith and family. Will Smith and Charlize
  • Will Smith and Charlize



  • raju_abc
    07-21 10:03 PM
    Hi,

    I had applied for H1 for 2008 from two different employers.Both got approved.Now my concern is ,
    1)would there be any problem during the Visa stamping?
    2)What should i do to other visa ,which i will be not using?
    3)How should i approach the employer whose employment i will be not accepting?
    4)I have signed one offer letter from the employer but other employer had not provided me with the offer leter.so whom should i join?



    more...


    images of will smith and family. Will Smith and Family at the
  • Will Smith and Family at the



  • gopinathan
    03-29 05:02 PM
    your case seems to be completed before Jan 29th 2010 deadline. from my understanding, all new applications after that date should go through a central (federal) PWD and that system is taking its sweet time..

    my application from a big company was filed recently. same process issues but they completed the prevailing wage issue just before the deadline.

    ksvreg - if you are looking for the new timelines, I don't know about those either..

    ...My PWD was filed in the first week of Jan and it took about 3 weeks to get a response back it seems, ..





    2010 Will Smith Family Wallpaper images of will smith and family. Will Smith escapes to
  • Will Smith escapes to



  • Minnylolly
    07-26 03:35 AM
    When I read your entire comments then I really impress with your site.There are good information you share here . Thanks for sharing information.



    more...


    images of will smith and family. will-smith-family.jpg
  • will-smith-family.jpg



  • krishnam70
    08-27 06:04 PM
    Krishnam70,

    Thanks for the details. I still have some questions and would like to clarify with you.. Was wondering if you could provide me u r contact number or email id.

    Thanks
    send me a
    message will respond to your questions





    hair WILL SMITH AND FAMILY AT THE images of will smith and family. talking about Will Smith,
  • talking about Will Smith,



  • gc_buddy
    01-20 06:15 PM
    I think you should be fine. My understanding is that USCIS would look at your pay stubs to determine if you have a gap. As you will have continuous pay stubs before and after the HI transfer, you should fine...

    I will let other senior people comment too...



    more...


    images of will smith and family. will smith family members.
  • will smith family members.



  • webm
    06-09 02:50 PM
    "Processing Date current with respect to Receipt Date" in May VB,even then IO not picked in my case atleast...so its all matter of luck!! back to U-turn..





    hot will smith and family. will images of will smith and family. Will Smith and family
  • Will Smith and family



  • ajju
    08-29 11:27 PM
    Par: Parolee



    more...


    house Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith images of will smith and family. will smith family photo. will
  • will smith family photo. will



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    05-31 09:41 AM
    Contributed More than 100$ recently
    Plus the ongoing contribution.

    As mentioned above, TRUST ... As you must be aware that IV is only non-profit organisation fighting for our rights. So please extended your helping hand .... !





    tattoo Will Smith and Charlize images of will smith and family. of actor Will Smith and
  • of actor Will Smith and



  • solaris27
    10-16 01:11 PM
    i had LUD same day and one day after .



    more...


    pictures Will Smith and Family at the images of will smith and family. Will Smith and his family were
  • Will Smith and his family were



  • supreet
    05-15 12:46 AM
    Hello All,

    I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.

    I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.

    My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?

    Thanks for all your answers.

    S





    dresses Will Smith and family images of will smith and family. will smith, will smith kids
  • will smith, will smith kids



  • wrsquared
    October 27th, 2003, 06:29 PM
    ...On another level, the structure brought back childhood memories of my grandparents' farmhouse.

    On yet another level, I was facinated by all the small details - mortar, wrought iron fence, and the leaves turning colors.

    Generally, these sorts of images are what I connect with, the ones that I can't quite (or at least instantly) figure out what I'm looking at. Is this a wall, a sculpture, are those windows or doorways am I inside looking out or outside looking in.

    It's also worth noting that there is no trace of the "rule of thirds" in that image...

    Don

    Don,

    Thx for the feedback. As I read through your self-critique, I kept saying to myself, "Yah! that's it!" Good shot, good eye for the right stuff.

    As to Steve's comment on the dandelion....Sorry, Steve, I gotta disagree. Instead of a full frame of the dandelion I rather like the cut-off edges. What makes this one for me is that (at first glance) it's not necessarily a dandelion, but could be a firework sparkler or fireflies between the camera and the “brown something” in the center. I like photos that redefine themselves the more you look at them. Another aspect of the less-than-full-frame that appeals to me; It reminds me of a somewhat famous painting.

    Remember the Norman Rockwell painting that had the “No Swimming” sign in the center of focus with boys (wet and in various levels of undress) running through the frame? Some of the boys had not been “caught” because they had already made it through the frame. (You could only see their heels). There are other boys that are still trying to make it into and through the frame. Apparently these boys got “caught” swimming when the others didn’t. This dandelion photo (if you envision the counter-clockwise spin that the seed stems suggest) seem to be moving the entire subject matter from right to left. Kinda gives me a sense of motion to an obviously static object.

    Or….it could be a dandelion...slightly less than full frame.



    more...


    makeup will-smith-family.jpg images of will smith and family. Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith
  • Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith



  • inthehole
    07-30 03:34 PM
    In my case, I filed in Nebraska on June 16 along with my wife's application. My application is still pending but my wife's got her EAD.





    girlfriend of actor Will Smith and images of will smith and family. will smith and kids
  • will smith and kids



  • humsuplou
    11-30 02:50 AM
    Btw, regarding the letter from the hospital, is an scanned copy sent from email good enough? Or do I need original copy?
    Thanks again!





    hairstyles will smith family members. images of will smith and family. Will, Jayden and Willow Smith
  • Will, Jayden and Willow Smith



  • madhavig
    04-04 05:37 PM
    You and your spouse should go to the nearest IRS office with the new SSN and old ITIN letters. They can immediately make the updates in the system and you will receive the letter from IRS about invalidating the ITIN and replacing it with SSN.
    Even if you do not have ITIN letter, you can still tell them but do take the SSN card and photo identity for any verification.





    dpsg
    03-25 02:49 AM
    I fully agree we won't gain anything from fighting anyone.. But we need to create a parallel source of information on this website , which is based 100% on facts... so that rational people can make better judgements.

    I am definately against fighting idelogues, because to them ideology is above everything.. they will find everything to support their arguments... frankly we
    shouldn't do same. We should build a unrefutable credibility for us.

    Regards and thanks for taking a challenging leadership role for this important endeavour.





    rameshavula
    06-15 08:04 PM
    For me I noticed the Alien # issued on the OPT card. And I noticed that my lawyer always used the same A# for my H1-B petition.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews