Images Of Sunday

images Trinity Sunday Images Of Sunday. Sunday image
  • Sunday image



  • a_yaja
    07-26 09:09 AM
    Bibs:
    To apply for EAD you need the following documents

    1. I-131 EAD Application document
    2. Copy of I-485 receipt notice
    3. 2 colored passport pictures - recent
    4. Cashiers cheque as stated in the form.

    Send all this in and wait. You dont need an attorney to do this. This is really a simple procedure.
    You need to send in I-765 form and not I-131. I think I-131 is the form for advanced parole. Other than the form name, the above looks correct.





    wallpaper Sunday image Images Of Sunday. Sunday Scraps and Graphics
  • Sunday Scraps and Graphics



  • gettinthere
    01-08 10:50 AM
    Hi

    I have copies of my Labor certification and I-140 approval notices

    If I change job under AC21 portability, do I need to have originals to be on the safer side, or copies are equally fine?

    Thanks





    Images Of Sunday. Sunday Clip Art Picture
  • Sunday Clip Art Picture



  • Pagal
    11-22 04:08 AM
    Hello,

    FWIW do check if you need to change terminals ... now most international connections are managed through Terminal 5 (where you don't need any visa as you move from one gate to other) ... if you do need to change the terminal, then its a different story...





    2011 Sunday Scraps and Graphics Images Of Sunday. How can it be Sunday already?
  • How can it be Sunday already?



  • nousername
    02-27 07:14 PM
    I don't think so.. Back in 2002 I was in similar situation (f1 to h1) and to best of my knowledge I was only able to get part of my federal taxes back.. In fact I remember paying some additional state taxes at the end of the year.

    If I was on F1 full time for that accounting year then they would have given my taxes (not ssn or medicare) back but I switched to H1 and made more money, which pushed me into a different tax bracket.


    Hi Guys,

    I would like to know if we are eligible to claim our withheld medicare and soc.sec taxes for the year 2008. I was working initially while on F1visa and changed to H1B halfway through the year 2008.

    Will appreciate if u could help.



    Thank you in advance.



    more...


    Images Of Sunday. sunday-1.gif
  • sunday-1.gif



  • p_kumar
    02-07 11:24 AM
    All three options put a dent in your life. But I guess the golden period of life is over, remaining period of life will go raising your kids, looking after your parents. Sometimes I like the American culture a lot; you get to enjoy all life long!

    American culture as we know it maybe ending. Social security will not be enough to support the baby boomers and many will end up being a burden on their children. In a way, we always have an option of going back to india but for americans?.





    Images Of Sunday. Gallery gt; Bloody Sunday
  • Gallery gt; Bloody Sunday



  • anilvt
    08-11 11:10 PM
    I had infopass appt today and asked the IO abt the namecheck

    she said 180 rules hold and don't worrry abt it



    more...


    Images Of Sunday. MyStuffSpace » Peaceful Sunday
  • MyStuffSpace » Peaceful Sunday



  • sertasheep
    09-01 03:20 PM
    At this rate, we will need to have 2 more thread/post categories- Humor and Rumors(one for those who speculate the outcome of visa bulletins, etc.,) :) :)

    Relax, and have a good Labor Day weekend





    2010 Sunday Clip Art Picture Images Of Sunday. Trinity Sunday
  • Trinity Sunday



  • viva
    01-27 08:02 PM
    Forget it....It seems there is no interest in people contributing to this site..

    cowards...misers....u will repent your miserliness when you do not get any bill with green card relief......at that time, it will too late to do anything.....



    more...


    Images Of Sunday. End Sunday Operations?
  • End Sunday Operations?



  • Sachin_Stock
    02-02 10:00 PM
    Thanks for you concern.

    I would appreciate it if you can answer to my specific question. :)





    hair How can it be Sunday already? Images Of Sunday. Sunday
  • Sunday



  • amar123
    07-28 01:09 PM
    Any of you in EB -2 with PD after Jun 2006 and have a soft LUD on AP?



    more...


    Images Of Sunday. Sunday Graphic – Sweet Angel
  • Sunday Graphic – Sweet Angel



  • mariner5555
    04-04 06:59 AM
    o.k ..here is the link
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
    let me ask something related ..guys please reply.
    which is better - using efile or by sending the application by mail ?
    if sending it by postal mail - do you have to go for fingerprinting ??
    I guess - if we efile, then we have to go for FP ..gurus ..please reply Thanks in advance !!

    anybody with answer to the above ?





    hot sunday-1.gif Images Of Sunday. Sunday - music review by
  • Sunday - music review by



  • skp71
    05-06 10:10 AM
    If that's the case why should they pre-adjudicate 485s? Lot of guys getting REFs whose PD is 2003. If USCIS wants to approve after 3-4 years, they would not preapprove 485s. That logic won't work out.


    If you think out-off-box.... guess what? If US-govt wants to give employment-based-green card based on priority date. Then there won�t be any new immigration law in place without clearing Backlog center cases/queue and I140.

    So what... As per the labor department web site, the DOL needs another 17/18 months to clear all pending labors.

    I guess any new bill to become law will take another 19 to 24 months. Keep your spirit going to support the best immigration-bill.

    My 2 cents.



    more...


    house Hind Movie Sunday-DVD, Images Of Sunday. Gallery gt; First Sunday
  • Gallery gt; First Sunday



  • jsb
    11-05 02:20 PM
    Friends,

    Looking at this 180 rule. I feel getting through this 180 days is being hell.
    All this becuase we need freedom and going through rough times.
    Good luck to one and all.

    What if USCIS had not screwed up by using all "C"s in July bulletin? You would not have even filed AOS !! Think positively. And don't show even a sign that you are waiting for 180 days; just count them inside. Until then your sponsor can pull the plug anytime by revolking your I-140, and if that happens, you are back to square one.





    tattoo Gallery gt; Bloody Sunday Images Of Sunday. Sunday
  • Sunday



  • rameshvaid
    04-09 04:30 PM
    I came to Montreal for H1/H4 stamping for my wife and two sons. My interview date was 3/18 and they told me it will take abt. 10 days and now its almost over 20 days and no news from them. I am EB3-PD 8/03-I-140/EAD Approved. FP also done. Can you pls. let me know if they asked you any questions or you had any comunication with them after your interview? In my case they kept all our passports, Originals of our H1/H4/EAD approvals/Letter from the employer also.

    I had also done the stamping from Toronto in 2005 without any problem. Is this a PIMS related issue?

    ramesh



    more...


    pictures MyStuffSpace » Peaceful Sunday Images Of Sunday. Sunday image by _alexandramila
  • Sunday image by _alexandramila



  • immiusa
    09-17 02:52 PM
    Any good reason to be used for Visitor visa extension?

    I am on H1B. Do I need to send my H1B copy for parents visa extension?





    dresses Sunday - music review by Images Of Sunday. Sunday School Musical
  • Sunday School Musical



  • leoindiano
    03-23 02:56 PM
    lady cop was driving the other vehicle while DUI...Another lesson out of this incident, Never ever get behind the wheel, if you have more than couple of drinks....



    more...


    makeup End Sunday Operations? Images Of Sunday. Hind Movie Sunday-DVD,
  • Hind Movie Sunday-DVD,



  • dreamworld
    05-05 12:24 PM
    Hi

    I was under the impression that there would be some talks about the discussed bills on floor this week.I see no signs of any debate or any discussion.I have some read some posts saying that nothing would happen this year. This really confuses me as I had & I think many of us had hopes that coming weeks would decide something.

    I would appreciate if someone could give everyone very clear picture of what going on ?

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon

    If you think out-off-box.... guess what? If US-govt wants to give employment-based-green card based on priority date. Then there won�t be any new immigration law in place without clearing Backlog center cases/queue and I140.

    So what... As per the labor department web site, the DOL needs another 17/18 months to clear all pending labors.

    I guess any new bill to become law will take another 19 to 24 months. Keep your spirit going to support the best immigration-bill.

    My 2 cents.





    girlfriend Sunday Images Of Sunday. days of the week sunday.
  • days of the week sunday.



  • jkm2282
    01-07 09:06 PM
    Thanks. The VO did said that the visa has been issued and the PP would be delivered to me in 5-7 days. It's been over a week now and i am getting all tensed about this whole thing. Can i just go over to the consulate and enquire about it? There is no appointment needed?





    hairstyles Sunday Graphic – Sweet Angel Images Of Sunday. Again Sunday
  • Again Sunday



  • simple1
    06-03 05:57 PM
    Again Fake question.

    Arent you guys tired of asking these fake questions ? Get a life that is worth living.

    Hi All,
    My company applied 485 and h1b. I am in AOS status and having EAD. My company laid off me on March and they are not revoke my h1b and 140(they may hire me back once get new job). Mean time shall i work hourly job and get around $1200 per month with same job description with using my EAD(new company will run payroll and W2). Also i am keep looking permanent full time job with my higher salary.

    For the hourly job they asking to fill I-9(employment eligibility verification will inform USCIS). On that form asking my A# with EAD expiration date.

    Is there a chance USCIS will know my hourly job?. My concern - this hourly job will create a problem for my GC process (chance to get REF) because rate is low

    Please give me your valuable suggestion

    Thanks





    maddipati1
    02-04 05:48 PM
    i have applied for AP 3 months back for myself (primary) and my wife. we got wife's AP 3 weeks back. not even LUD on mine. so i faxed expedite request on Jan26th.

    Got a letter 2 days back saying,
    ' this aknowledges ur expedite fax. we have been unable to locate any record of a decision made on ur case. if u desire, u can file a duplicate application'.

    they asked to send dup application with a 'Attention: Do not open in mailroom, deliver to co-ord supervisor'.

    they also enclosed an bright orange letter for expedite proc and asked me to place on top.
    the header of this orange letter reads 'Attachment 4: NSC has determined that ur appl previously submitted cannot be located :-( therefore u r requested to file a duplicate'.
    im guessing in the pile of apps, they couldnt fetch mine :-(

    i kinda ignored this letter and been preparing for H1 stamping back home. took VFS appointment, plane tix, what not.

    to top all this, yesterday there was soft LUD on my case and again another one today.
    so i am guessing they located my application and started working on it.

    i have seen in case of my wife's AP and another one on the forum, few days before AP approval, u get soft LUDs 3/4 times and then the status changes to 'document mailed to applicant'.

    while i still have H1 back-up plan, im hoping my AP will get approved in 2/3 days.





    CADude
    04-09 01:29 PM
    Please appply EAD renewal in 120 days advance. You will get in time. :)

    If I work on EAD and do not get the EAD card before it gets expires, do I need to inform my employer about the status. If I inform them they will be removing my name from the payroll and it will be hard to include it again. It is like my job getting terminated.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews