heidi montag after surgery

images heidi montag after surgery heidi montag after surgery. heidi montag after surgery
  • heidi montag after surgery



  • desi3933
    05-11 08:30 PM
    desi3933,

    Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"

    In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.

    ......

    >> In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
    No they are not. because FB2A applies ONLY if primary applicant is green card holder and I-130 is approved for them. Both the conditions must be met BEFORE I-485 is filed.

    If you don't agree with me then ask any attorney and post the response here. Hopefully that will make you see the reasoning.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    wallpaper heidi montag after surgery heidi montag after surgery. Heidi Montag yoga pictures
  • Heidi Montag yoga pictures



  • cecil1558
    10-15 03:38 AM
    Thank you for posting this enlightning article. I think some of it is very true, give it fifty years and oriental Asia will have become an even greater threat to the US� leadership, if not ended it completely. I�ve never looked into this, so I�m asking: Aren�t there different immigration rules that aren�t as strict when you actually study in America? And when you go study there, do you need immigration permission and does it take you this long to get it or what?





    heidi montag after surgery. dresses heidi montag plastic
  • dresses heidi montag plastic



  • chanduv23
    11-06 09:36 PM
    A wonderful initiative. Good luck, once the group grows, plan for seminars, workshops, involve more IV members and energize our community





    2011 Heidi Montag yoga pictures heidi montag after surgery. girlfriend heidi montag before
  • girlfriend heidi montag before



  • FraudGultee
    04-17 09:09 AM
    i heard one can have both valid L1 and B2 visas not sure if it works with H1b



    more...


    heidi montag after surgery. Heidi Montag Twitter Update
  • Heidi Montag Twitter Update



  • fromnaija
    09-01 12:29 PM
    My FP was done on 9/28/09.

    You meant 9/28/2007, right?

    Once again congratulations on your approval. Please continue to support this movement.





    heidi montag after surgery. Heidi Montag may have suffered
  • Heidi Montag may have suffered



  • baldev.thakur
    12-13 11:55 AM
    Well in case you are TOO NAIVE let me tell you...
    If you divorce in US , you can get an ex-partite judgment in your favor probably because your wife cannot challenge the divorce but When you re marry , you can re marry ONLY in US. The minute you land in India that re-marriage is considered illegal and your relationship with your 2nd spouse in US considered - bigamous. Bi gam y is not allowed in Hinduism .
    If you prev wife finds out she can sue you and do many more things in India to make life the hell for you .
    Can you post some more specific details abt ur case ?



    more...


    heidi montag after surgery. dresses heidi montag after
  • dresses heidi montag after



  • alisa
    08-03 12:10 PM
    I've been waiting for 400+ days for my NSC-EB3-140 to get processed. Really frustrating!! :mad:

    Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
    So 400+ days for me too...





    2010 dresses heidi montag plastic heidi montag after surgery. heidi montag after surgery
  • heidi montag after surgery



  • miththoo
    08-22 05:08 PM
    Does it invalidate the old I-140 if the PD is recaptured for the new I-140 ? I mean what happens to the old I-140 ? May we still use it in future if for some reason the new I-140 does not work out ?



    more...


    heidi montag after surgery. heidi montag before and after
  • heidi montag before and after



  • chapsi29
    06-27 11:13 AM
    I started work on 11/27 and that has been reported as the official start date. We will be talking to the lawyers next week to clarify all these issues. To my knowledge, I should not get a W2 as I did not get paid in 2007. Those wages should appear on my 2008 W2.

    Outside of this topic, I have a question. Will I be eligible for the economic stimulus for 2007 if I did not get my W2 ? My husband will be filing the tax return (as joint) but he will not be able to enter my W2 information.

    Thanks.





    hair girlfriend heidi montag before heidi montag after surgery. hot Heidi Montag Makes Post
  • hot Heidi Montag Makes Post



  • akred
    07-25 02:40 AM
    Go ahead and start the process if the company is willing to do it. Ultimately, the DOL, not the employer, will decide whether to deny the LC, certify it or sit on it for 5 years before certifying it.



    more...


    heidi montag after surgery. heidi montag plastic surgery
  • heidi montag plastic surgery



  • singhsa3
    08-19 10:59 AM
    Agreed and those kind of things should be shunned. There should strict self regulation regarding solicitations
    I can see +ve in your thread, but some of us take advantages, for example amway is the best, and there are more.





    hot Heidi Montag Twitter Update heidi montag after surgery. Heidi Montag says her decision
  • Heidi Montag says her decision



  • GCard_Dream
    04-05 06:18 PM
    I guess the only question that remains now is if I beat the clock and am able to file I-485 (assuming everything works out in EB2 case) before the current H1B expires, what would my status be until I receive my EAD. My understanding is that is takes few months for the EAD to be approved but the H1 has long expired. Are you in status or out of status then?



    more...


    house Heidi Montag Pictures heidi montag after surgery. With heidi montag had ten jan
  • With heidi montag had ten jan



  • pappu
    05-08 10:26 AM
    Hello all,

    While I was out, the office of Congress called my home last night in regards to the email i sent them a month ago about the GC retrogression and H1B shortage. They asked me to return their call, I hold off calling them back because I'm confused of what to say, the thing is i don't want to disclose where I work (don't want to get my company involved). But really I am not sure what they have called me for given that email i sent them. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Good to hear that.
    You must follow up with them and tell them that you are an IV member and stuck in rertrogression. Educate them a bit about the long delays in the green card process and seek an appointment with them so that you can discuss the issues in person. As soon as you seek an appointment, get in touch with IV. (varsha at immigrationvoioce.org and sanjay at immigrationvoice.org )and they will guide you for the meeting.
    These are good signs that the office wants to discuss your concerns. Make use of the opportunity and help this community and yourself by following it up. If you would not like to disclose your employer to the lawmaker, that is fine. Generally lawmaker offices are considerate and very friendly. You will like the experience after you have met them.





    tattoo Heidi Montag may have suffered heidi montag after surgery. Heidi Montag calls her mother
  • Heidi Montag calls her mother



  • ggc
    08-16 04:44 PM
    Recently received interview letter, scheduled for Sep,3rd.

    1. My interview time is 8:15AM and my wife has at 8:45AM. Does it mean we should appear separately or can we go together?

    2. Is I-140 approval copy required? Interview letter does not say anything about it.

    3. My attorney is not coming since he is too far from my place. Can I take any local attorney? Does it require applying G-28 again?



    more...


    pictures dresses heidi montag after heidi montag after surgery. heidi montag after surgery bikini. Actually sexier after surgery.
  • heidi montag after surgery bikini. Actually sexier after surgery.



  • godbless
    05-14 10:42 AM
    How about rejection notices? Anyone got checks back with the rejection notice?





    dresses Heidi Montag says her decision heidi montag after surgery. Heidi Montag in a Bikini in
  • Heidi Montag in a Bikini in



  • h1bemployee
    06-23 05:47 PM
    if I apply for a new H1 transfer , can I start working after getting the receipt?



    more...


    makeup heidi montag before and after heidi montag after surgery. Heidi Montag Pictures
  • Heidi Montag Pictures



  • bearstory
    04-26 09:10 PM
    Thank you everyone for your reponds. We are going to have a wedding in August, 2010. Can we fill the I30 and other forms now or we have to wait until after the wedding?





    girlfriend Heidi Montag calls her mother heidi montag after surgery. Heidi Montag Shocking Plastic
  • Heidi Montag Shocking Plastic



  • waitingnwaiting
    01-26 11:10 AM
    01/26/2011: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Introduced in the Senate 01/25/2011

    * Yesterday, the Majority Leader, Senator Harry Reid, introduced S.6 bill in the Senate to reform America's broken immigration system, co-sponsored by nine other Senators. This is one of the ten bills he placed in the Senate's priority agenda for the 112th Congress. This has a long way to go ahead, but it symbolizes the Senate Democrats' plan to initiate debate on this key issue. Please stay tuned to this web site for the development of this legislation.
    * Text of S.6:
    o Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    o SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
    + This Act may be cited as the ``Reform America's Broken Immigration System Act''.
    o SEC. 2. SENSE OF THE SENATE.
    o It is the sense of the Senate that Congress should--
    + (1) fulfill and strengthen our Nation's commitments regarding border security;
    + (2) pass legislation to support our national and economic security, such as the DREAM Act, which would allow students who came to America before turning 16 to earn citizenship by attending college or joining the armed forces, and AgJobs, which would help to ensure a stable and legal agricultural workforce and protect the sustainability of the American agricultural industry;
    + (3) implement a rational legal immigration system to ensure that the best and brightest minds of the world can come to the United States and create jobs for Americans while, at the same time, safeguarding the rights and wages of American workers;
    + (4) require all United States workers to obtain secure, tamper-proof identification to prevent employers from hiring people here illegally, and toughen penalties on employers who break labor and immigration laws;
    + (5) hold people accountable who are currently here illegally by requiring them to either earn legal status through a series of penalties, sanctions, and requirements, or face immediate deportation; and
    + (6) adopt practical and fair immigration reforms to help ensure that families are able to be together.





    hairstyles heidi montag plastic surgery heidi montag after surgery. The Hills star Heidi Montag,
  • The Hills star Heidi Montag,



  • manand24
    10-15 02:12 PM
    I don't think so,

    my wife and my self had 3 LUDs after FP on both of our 485.
    I called TSC, mine and my wife's application is pending secrutiy clearance.

    Yes, I know that I will not be getting the GC anytime soon, my PD is 2006 EB2 India.





    vdixit
    04-22 03:09 PM
    Hello,
    My company's HR rep informed me that my application was selected in this godforsaken lottery. however the validity dates of H1 have been screwed up. they say valid from Oct 1st 2008-Oct 1st 2008.
    Now the lawyers are saying hopefully they will correct things before they mail out either the actual recipts or when they issue the visa. If this is not corrected they are going to apply for corrections.
    I am a little worried, should they be waiting until the visa arrives or make a move now?
    Has anyone faced this issue and if yes any advice on how to correct things.





    vxg
    07-16 05:57 PM
    change the heading of the thread pls.
    Please see links below:

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC


    :cool:

    When will the next month dates come out ???



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews