Happy Birthday Nana

images Happy Birthday Nana! Happy Birthday Nana. happy birthday nana poems
  • happy birthday nana poems



  • gandalf1234
    02-10 03:33 PM
    just updated my profile .

    so I should not worry about H1 right . I just want to amke sure they willl now not approve it . got GC after long time do not want to screwed due to this .

    was you in this situation too and got denied H1?





    wallpaper happy birthday nana poems Happy Birthday Nana. Happy Birthday Nana!
  • Happy Birthday Nana!



  • pappu
    11-03 10:36 AM
    The wicked witch is dead. As for me I have packed my bags and moved to Canada. I first came in 1999 as a student and immigration has been downhill since then.

    Pls let us know if you would like to tell your story in a media interview?





    Happy Birthday Nana. happy birthday nana poems.
  • happy birthday nana poems.



  • vallabhu
    08-08 09:41 AM
    Hi guys My I140 filed in TEXAS case status online says request for additional information was mailed, I haven't received mail yet, I want to go ahead and collect all the documents required so i can reply immediately as soon as we receive RFE mail,
    can you guys tell usually what kind of information is requested in EB3 cases.





    2011 Happy Birthday Nana! Happy Birthday Nana. nana. “Happy Birthday” is one
  • nana. “Happy Birthday” is one



  • godbless
    02-23 02:37 PM
    Pappu, please post such tit bits (of your choice) at regular intervals. Thanks.

    As you must have learnt by now, we have 97% babies who need a feeding bottle at regular intervals.

    Thank you MOM!!!!!! Make sure that the bottle is not empty.



    more...


    Happy Birthday Nana. Happy Birthday Nana,
  • Happy Birthday Nana,



  • edaltsis
    05-06 12:51 AM
    Per the law no matter what:- You need to prove that you have a job and that should be same/similar job that of your Labor. I cant advise you to go with option 3 as it's at your will. I am not sure about option 2 if USCIS will really accept because you are supposed to have a job in hand. Green Card is filed based on Future Employment but it doesn't mean that you can be without job until you get your Green Card.

    I dont have anything against you but just trying to tell what is what. I know it is not easy as said but try to get things solved as quickly as possible. Wish you Good Luck!





    Happy Birthday Nana. Well, a big ol#39; Happy birthday
  • Well, a big ol#39; Happy birthday



  • lord_labaku
    12-03 03:12 PM
    sorry to disappoint you... i dont have quixtar or amway and none you guys can be potential customers unless you are business people who need marketing help in the specific industry that i am in... so - no - i am not going to throw you a sales pitch if you respond with your wisdom...

    Hopefully your attitude is a little better towards actual potential customers, who are business people, who need marketing help in the specific industry that you are in.



    more...


    Happy Birthday Nana. Well, a big ol#39; Happy birthday
  • Well, a big ol#39; Happy birthday



  • iviviv
    11-01 09:17 PM
    Are passport photographs needed?





    2010 happy birthday nana poems. Happy Birthday Nana. Happy Birthday Nana!
  • Happy Birthday Nana!



  • spdie
    12-27 03:01 PM
    Hello Helper!

    thank you for reading my thread.

    My wife entered the US on a tourist visa (B-2). She was accepted at a univeristy here in the US so she applied for a change of status (application I-539) from tourist visa (B-2) to student visa (F-1) on 30th October 2008. Her I-94 expires on January 3rd 2009 (in a few days time!) and we still have not heard anything from immigration about our case.

    1. Should my wife stay here until we hear from US immigration or does my wife have to go back to her home country?
    2. Will my wife be considered out-of-status if she stays here while waiting for any news from US immigration? What if her student visa gets denied?
    3. What are the chances of the change-of-status being approved?
    4. If her student visa gets denied, after how many days does my wife have to leave?

    Thank you for all your help. Please do reply even if you do not know the answer to all questions. take care and good luck with all your immigration goals



    more...


    Happy Birthday Nana. happy birthday, nana lin!
  • happy birthday, nana lin!



  • vikramy
    06-15 02:45 PM
    Several people i know got RFE during H1 transfer and few got denied . At the same time many got approved.

    Mines also got denied even though i a have a project and with big company.

    But if you are over 180 days you can take a chance. It is better that getting less salary. You can transfer on premium and switch company after it gets approved.

    On the side note: dont transfer your h1 to a company starting with cognXXXXX and ending with "solutions". their immigration department sucks and several of their transfers are having issue.




    Hello My current Consultancy is not paying me well, they are holding $1000 from my monthly pay check. :( I have a long term contract with client where I am currently working. I am think of H1 Transfer to other consultancy.

    I want to know is this the right time to go for H1 Transfer? :confused: Are H1 Transfers getting rejected?

    What happens if my H1 transfer got rejected? My H1 with the existing will remain right? Will my current consultancy knows if my H1 Transfer is rejected?

    H1 Transfer rejecting = H1 Visa rejection? :confused:

    Please let me know.

    Thanks a lot.





    hair nana. “Happy Birthday” is one Happy Birthday Nana. happy birthday grandma poems.
  • happy birthday grandma poems.



  • Zee
    07-17 06:03 PM
    http://murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf

    Here is the copy of official announcement...

    cheers



    more...


    Happy Birthday Nana. Happy Birthday Nana! Lookin#39; good Mary Ann!
  • Happy Birthday Nana! Lookin#39; good Mary Ann!



  • santb1975
    11-16 08:41 PM
    This Holiday season .... Give a gift to IV

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    With Thanksgiving right around the corner lets take the time to thank IV for all the successes we have had so far and for all the hardwork that has been put into this cause. Let's make a Holiday contribution to IV. Please join me in this effort. Let's all contribute. Cheers





    hot Happy Birthday Nana, Happy Birthday Nana. 2011 Happy Birthday Nana
  • 2011 Happy Birthday Nana



  • marcus12
    01-26 05:17 PM
    Hello Guys help me out

    I have been in USA from last 3 years on student visa. I was first in 1 university and finished my Masters there and than moved to other university for 2nd master

    Between the gap of transferring the school I started a small business online which went off good and is still going on. the beauty of business is that its everything online so it does not matter if I stay in USA or not.

    Real problem is here: I just got engaged and getting married in June. So my wish is to bring my wife here for few months, show her around and than go back permanently.

    University in which I am doing 2nd MS is not accredited and giving me hard time by saying that they will drop me off if I dont concentrate. Now I cannot go to school and attend classes because I have to handle the business.

    Now I am thinking of leaving USA in April and leave the school too from between. These will give the end to student visa and the fees which I am paying every semester. Than I am thinking to apply back as a visitor visa in August which I will get for 10 years.

    I dont want to stay here in USA just want to come from time to time as I like it here. My question is should I continue school and bring my wife on dependent visa or should I leave the school and apply for tourist visa again?

    I see more changes in 2nd one because consulate can also understand that I didnt wanted to stay in USA even when my student visa was valid so why I will overstay on Tourist visa. Also I have good balance and good properties In India by my name. I am the only son to my parents

    So I dont see any reason to get rejected?. But please give your suggestion



    more...


    house Happy Birthday, Nana! Happy Birthday Nana. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!



  • reno_john
    05-07 04:10 PM
    takes around 1 to 2 month. My friend got his duplicate in 1 to 2 month but need a police complaint while filing for a duplicate.





    tattoo Well, a big ol#39; Happy birthday Happy Birthday Nana. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!



  • ameryki
    01-10 08:44 PM
    mate long gaps between filing is not an issue at all. save your self some money by filing it yourself. Efile is easiest but keep in mind you will have to go to your nearest immigration office once they send you appt info for your pic to be taken and also your other family members.



    more...


    pictures Well, a big ol#39; Happy birthday Happy Birthday Nana. Happy Birthday, Nana!
  • Happy Birthday, Nana!



  • newbee7
    07-04 03:59 PM
    This is a clear indication of they used the numbers illegaly. There is no way these errors will be accepted by court as a reason to revise the july bulletin.





    dresses 2011 Happy Birthday Nana Happy Birthday Nana. happy birthday nana. i love
  • happy birthday nana. i love



  • sujan_vatrapu
    10-28 04:12 PM
    except very few most of the republicans are for legal immigration,



    more...


    makeup happy birthday, nana lin! Happy Birthday Nana. Happy Birthday, Nana!
  • Happy Birthday, Nana!



  • gvenkat
    03-05 11:42 AM
    man just dont be paranoid.. some of the guys here are just getting carried away... how are employers supposed to deposit our checks then...just calm down... nothing will haeppen...

    if push comes to shove, lets all go to our homeland... :D





    girlfriend HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA! Happy Birthday Nana. Happy Birthday Alien Coloring
  • Happy Birthday Alien Coloring



  • panacea
    08-09 07:57 PM
    anybody? I'm also in similar kind of situation.





    hairstyles Happy Birthday Nana! Lookin#39; good Mary Ann! Happy Birthday Nana. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!



  • eadguru
    11-05 01:50 PM
    No Finger Print Notice yet. Did any one in the same situation (Aug 03rd. TSC -> VSC -> TSC)

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I-1485/131/765 Sent to TSC on 08/03/07(TSC -> VSC -> TSC). ND=10/16/07
    I-485 transferred to TSC on 10/17/07
    EAD card ordered on 10/24, Received 11/01
    AP - RFE for clear copies of PP 11/01





    hopefulgc
    01-26 02:33 PM
    Sounds like a far shot.. but if government can start distributing money.. why in the name of all that is Holy can they not do this:
    "All pending immigration adjustment applications get expedited with an appendage clause that the beneficiaries need to express commitment to staying in US by buying a residence."
    How will that not help the ailing real estate market? I know this idea has been shot down gazillion times ... but we need to really stop looking through the cloudy kaliedoscope to atleast give this idea the merit it deserves.

    After all these is something called as 'GC by investment'. Why not something in between?

    The good part is that then anybody opposing this would then be indirectly opposing the future and much needed growth in US.

    <EOM>





    GCard_Dream
    07-28 04:37 PM
    --

    Make sure that everyone in the family who has a pendng 485 has the travel document (AP); otherwise 485 will be considered abandoned.

    -- Is this really true? I have heard different opinions on this. I have also heard that once you use your travel doc, you become a parole and the H4/H1 status is no longer valid. I have the luxury to use both H4 or travel doc but I would rather use H4 to avoid entering as a parole.

    If you are traveling by road and the trip is < 30 days, just use Automatic visa revalidation and do not surrender I 94 and come back on the old I 94.

    -- This doesn't apply to me because I already have a valid visa stamp in the passport so visa revalidation shouldn't be necessary. All I am trying to figure out is whether to show the H4 or the travel doc at POE.

    If you are travelling by air or if trip is > 30 days, surrender I 94 and you can enter any way (on H1/H4 or AP does not matter as long as everyone HAS an AP).

    Good Luck with your trip.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews