Good Ideas For Drawing

images It will be good if these ideas Good Ideas For Drawing. at a drawing of a good
  • at a drawing of a good



  • jsb
    12-16 12:41 PM
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.

    Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).

    So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.

    Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your file comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....





    wallpaper at a drawing of a good Good Ideas For Drawing. you dont like good ideas,
  • you dont like good ideas,



  • indianabacklog
    10-29 02:58 PM
    Source: NumbersUSA.com

    A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.

    --------------------
    I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.


    Not sure if anything could be attached but at least if this bill were to be approved and enforced maybe the possibility of immigration reform might follow.

    In all instances we keep hearing that we have to close the border first from dozens of lawmakers then we can consider dealing with immigration laws.

    It remains to be seen if they are true to their word.





    Good Ideas For Drawing. Wins Killed Ideas Book
  • Wins Killed Ideas Book



  • pmamp
    12-05 01:58 PM
    I found this link for LC case disclosure data. I don't see any case data for 2005 cases which were filed pre-PERM. If someone has that link please share.

    http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx


    It was given on LC copy. Also, some one last year posted a URL to DOL website where all the LC in each particular year where published as a part of public disclosure. I could actually found mine with my company name, date, salary and some guestmates. I will post the URL if I can find it back.





    2011 you dont like good ideas, Good Ideas For Drawing. animal drawing Good if you
  • animal drawing Good if you



  • sunny1000
    03-28 07:49 PM
    Hi,

    I have contributed a few hundred dollars in the past to IV. I am not in a position to do it now. But, will do again in the future.

    My question is, will my previous donations entitle me a DONOR status?

    Please let me know.

    Thanks.


    Thanks fr your support to Immigration voice

    In order for us to encourage people to contrbute we started the donor system. We are encouraging people to contribute 25 dollar per month to subscribe. If they pay more say- 100, then it will give them subscription for 4 months.

    we have just started this system and hope to fine tune and improve and also provide more services to all our members.

    We are trying not to include past contributions because it will get tough for us to get future contributions that we can invest in IV for all future and current initiatives.
    fyi -from my PM



    more...


    Good Ideas For Drawing. to good drawing ideas
  • to good drawing ideas



  • rheoretro
    09-13 03:40 PM
    Please stop complaining, multiple posting of same greivance and try to do something constructive - I have been waiting for more than 5 years now too, and as frustrated as I am, I do not feel complaining will get me anywhere.

    Folks, I agree that while complaining and venting are therapeutic, they are only good up to a certain point. Don't just vent on these forums. Vent, but also try and do something constructive - help recruit new members, help raise funds for UIV, talk to your bosses at work and friends who are US citizens, and make them aware of what LEGAL immigrants who are stuck in backlogs and limboland are going through. Have them write their congressmen and senators and tell them to do something about this situation.

    Venting is a good first step, but we'll all need to be more constructive than this.





    Good Ideas For Drawing. and ideas serious drawing.
  • and ideas serious drawing.



  • baskarans
    10-08 02:15 PM
    PIO card is valid for 15 years and no need to apply for visa every time you go. You just present it with the passport when entering/departing in India. it takes about 20 days to get it they say 15 working days which is about 3 weeks. if you do in person they will check all documents and let you know if there is some thing wrong so you can correct it and submit it and no issues when issuing. they give you date to pick up or even you can ask them to mail back for 15$. i would say get poi if you have time and also if you are local do pio if you are not getting it by the time of travel you can always go and get visa the same day. http://www.cgisf.org/ is the sfo counslate website can get all the infor and download application there. even you can email them they are very prompt in replying you will get a reply the next day if you have any questions



    more...


    Good Ideas For Drawing. represent “good ideas and
  • represent “good ideas and



  • pappu
    10-17 07:42 AM
    Friends,

    I'm in a position where I have to file for I-140 again. In short, my company was purchased and I had to refile I-140 under the new company's name. Since the new company does not pay for Premium processing, I'll have to shell out the Premium processing fee from my pocket.

    I need your honest opinion as to whether I must file with premium or regular? My PD: is June 2007.

    I appreciate all your comments!

    Do you absolutely need to file a new I140?

    Have you sought other outside legal opinions on this matter?





    2010 Wins Killed Ideas Book Good Ideas For Drawing. It will be good if these ideas
  • It will be good if these ideas



  • nkavjs
    09-26 05:00 PM
    Ok I made the decision. I emailed my sponsor (employer) to change me from h1B to EAD and will be a part-timer. I will be working 10 hrs per week.
    Possibly I might work 10-15 hrs with a different employer too (in same field).
    I was asked to change I-9 form and update the changes.
    Am I supposed to do anything else from my end, which my employer has not told me yet?
    Do I need to file for ac21 if I am going to also work for a second employer (same field) for a part-time hrs on EAD? I will continue working with my sponsor employer , but on part-time hours for now.
    DO we see any trouble with my GC processing?
    EB3-india July 2003, I140 approved 2006.
    Thanks
    RPH



    more...


    Good Ideas For Drawing. These Good Ideas Will Tear
  • These Good Ideas Will Tear



  • gcisadawg
    06-25 11:05 PM
    Hi,

    I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.

    I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.

    My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.

    Can any one suggest me on this?



    Thanks
    h12gc

    Although you dont realize, in this case, you would be using AC21....Your I-140 is approved and I-485 pending for 180 days, and you are moving from your original GC sponsor to a different employer. That is AC21 for you! The part of law that allows you to port your GC from original GC sponsor to a different employer.

    Think of this scenario. You work for Company A on H1/L1. Company B sponsors your GC. You join B after you get your GC. In this case, there is no Ac21 involved. But in your case, according to my understanding, you would be invoking AC21.

    Thanks!





    hair animal drawing Good if you Good Ideas For Drawing. All my good ideas come about
  • All my good ideas come about



  • angelfire76
    06-09 01:53 PM
    The attorney is right and no where has she specifically stated it as an "Indian only" issue. It just happens that lot of consultancies are owned by Indians and they could be her clients.
    But she has at least brought visibility to the sudden enforcement tactics of the USCIS, which can only be termed as seeing everyone as a criminal, just because you found one or two in a bunch. In fact hearing about a lot of H1 extensions denied (even with approved 140) or given only for a very limited period of time, extensive RFEs etc. all I can say is that if they are unable to legislatively "purge" foreign workers due to business lobby, they sure are trying to do so administratively.



    more...


    Good Ideas For Drawing. up with good ideas is the
  • up with good ideas is the



  • mrajatish
    09-13 03:23 PM
    Please stop complaining, multiple posting of same greivance and try to do something constructive - I have been waiting for more than 5 years now too, and as frustrated as I am, I do not feel complaining will get me anywhere.





    hot to good drawing ideas Good Ideas For Drawing. of good No ideas to help
  • of good No ideas to help



  • adi787
    08-29 05:57 PM
    Hello RamK

    Can you please let me know, what you did finally?

    I'm in the same boat.


    awaiting for your reply.



    more...


    house WHERE do good ideas come from? Good Ideas For Drawing. +space+drawing+ideas
  • +space+drawing+ideas



  • Green.Tech
    03-04 06:18 PM
    Is there anything i can do on H4 visa??

    Troll alert!





    tattoo and ideas serious drawing. Good Ideas For Drawing. books you get good ideas.
  • books you get good ideas.



  • eagerr2i
    08-02 06:00 PM
    My wife collected her's from VFS but they do not give it out the same day either at the consulate or the VFS. The earliest I guess is 3 PM the next day that you can collect it.



    more...


    pictures represent “good ideas and Good Ideas For Drawing. ideas for good kitchen
  • ideas for good kitchen



  • sintax321
    11-18 02:56 AM
    Losts just had more to it. Very nice focal point with hte flower. Both are good though:)





    dresses of good No ideas to help Good Ideas For Drawing. There are quite a few good
  • There are quite a few good



  • vicks_don
    01-23 08:22 AM
    You guys are great Leaders...



    more...


    makeup These Good Ideas Will Tear Good Ideas For Drawing. WHERE do good ideas come from?
  • WHERE do good ideas come from?



  • willgetgc2005
    04-24 11:47 PM
    dilbert_cal / others,

    I have a EB3 2002 PD . My 140 is approved and is 485 pending for 2 years. I have EAD as well. So my question is if I join a new employer using AC21 and have the new employer file an EB2 and then try to port PD, will it work. Assume my current employer will revoke 140. Will the PD portabilty still work ?

    Thanks

    _________________________________________________


    If your previous company has closed down, there isnt any way you can port the PD.

    PD transfer can be done if you have an approved I-140. Since you didnt reach that stage and also since the company is no longer around ( which kills any possibility of filing 140 with them ) , you wouldnt be able to port your PD.

    Also for PD transfer through approved I140, your job responsibilities, your location of work etc do not play any role.





    girlfriend books you get good ideas. Good Ideas For Drawing. When submitting ideas to
  • When submitting ideas to



  • kriskris
    08-30 05:46 PM
    Hi IVians,
    I am trying to file for my H1 renewal on my own, I want to know if somebody in this community has done that. Also since SESA takes a bit of time in terms of wage determination, can I use the DOL online wage library as my source. Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    You cant file H1 on your own. You need ur employers signature on it and ur employer has to file the petition. Even if you beat all that it is still very very risky to file on your own.





    hairstyles up with good ideas is the Good Ideas For Drawing. You can get some good ideas
  • You can get some good ideas



  • RNGC
    02-06 11:51 AM
    Thanks for the posts guys...appreciate it.





    h1techSlave
    03-25 07:36 PM
    I would probably tell them that you want to go to India on an urgent personal reason and get back the passport.

    I am not sure, what other option you have after getting the passport.

    I went to US Consulate Montreal Canada yesterday and they held back my passport, Copy of LC, Originals of my I 485 and H1/H4. They told me your company is too small 7-8 employees and need to search the company. I had my H1/H4's got stamped in Toronto in 2005 without any problem.

    My I 140 is approved in June 06, Submitted I 485 in June/July 07 got EAD Cards in Oct.-07. I also got my 3 years H1/H4 approvals on Jan-18th, 08.

    Any idea how much time they are going to check the status of the company? Does the size of the company really matters? I am paid regularily and my company is a real estate investment firm, due to recent recession the profit of the company is low as compared to previous years. Will this make any difference. I am EB 3 with priority date July 30th, 2003.

    Any advise?? Has some one been in the same situation. My older son is in college and has exams on Monday? Any thoughts/suggestions.

    RV





    hoosier07
    07-25 05:37 PM
    You can apply for a duplicate with the form I-824.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824.pdf

    Thanks! Anyone done this before, I am wondering how long it would take for me to get a duplicate copy.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews