full wallpaper

images This is a wallpaper in Full HD full wallpaper. Full Spectrum Apple Widescreen
  • Full Spectrum Apple Widescreen



  • akhilmahajan
    04-23 09:41 AM
    Thanks a lot guys for your inputs. I hope everything goes fine.......

    heard these days it is taking more then 6 months for I140 approval...........

    mine was filed in marcha, 07 in the Texas processing center...........





    wallpaper Full Spectrum Apple Widescreen full wallpaper. quot;Lock 2.0 - Full Wallpaper for
  • quot;Lock 2.0 - Full Wallpaper for



  • jthomas
    06-09 12:49 PM
    When i went to Mumbai last december i got my H1B stamped. while coming to US i showed the POE my H1B stamped visa he asked me for Advanced parol document and i was Parolled.When i asked him i have a H1B stamped in my passport why do i need to be parolled. He answered AP has a higher preference than H1B.
    the bottom line is " H1B stamping will not be considered for your entry". Its just a stamp for your satisfaction.
    I am not going to stamp my H1B again. 18 months back when i came from Vancouver Canada the POE let me in by AP not by H1B visa. I asked him about my valid H1B and the POE told me you can enter using either one but we prefer AP.

    If you are a local from mumbai then its okay to attend a interview and get stamped. They don't ask much in my interview. In my last interview they asked me in the picture you have a mouthstach and now you are clean shaven. So that is the level of questions asked at the interview. Its just 2-3 hours of work or maybe half a day if you wish to do it.

    One more proble i went through at mumbai consulte, The dates were posted 1 week in advance and then a local person has to go and submit the document to the consulate. the FEDEX from US to India would be costing around 68 to 150 dollars and it needs to be reached within 1-2 days (i.e. 3 days before the interview). I got it done somehow.

    J thomas





    full wallpaper. quot;Lock 2.0 - Full Wallpaper for
  • quot;Lock 2.0 - Full Wallpaper for



  • wandmaker
    09-25 07:53 PM
    http://www.reason.com/images/07cf533ddb1d06350cf1ddb5942ef5ad.jpg

    Enjoy

    Good one - Nice find





    2011 quot;Lock 2.0 - Full Wallpaper for full wallpaper. Sai Baba Wallpaper Full Size
  • Sai Baba Wallpaper Full Size



  • kshitijnt
    06-28 05:57 PM
    I have an expired H1 VISA stamp, but an approved h1 i797 form approved till 2013, but I am using my EAD to work.

    Assuming that, are you saying that I can go to a consulate, get a h1 stamp and reenter on h1 ? and by doing so I WILL NOT jeopardize my AOS?

    Sorry to be a pain.
    I am just trying to understand this properly.
    I do not intend trouble.
    Any replies that you guys are giving is very much appreciated.

    Hi - I was in a similar situation as you:
    In 2009: I entered using H1 and my wife entered using AP. No hassles. It was a smooth process. My wife has derivative status on my 485.

    In 2010: We both entered using AP. I am using H1 for work & my wife is using EAD for work. My H1 was renewed at the end of 2009 but I thought that going to Mumbai was wasting time and 2 days of my precious vacation so I did not get the stamp but entered using AP. I can still use my H1 for work authorization which I am doing right now.

    No worries, keep your H1 as a backup if you need. Enter using AP. Dont waste time and money paying a visit to the consulate, you are just gifting away $140, you can do that later if the need comes.



    more...


    full wallpaper. full set of wallpapers
  • full set of wallpapers



  • hebbar77
    03-12 08:08 PM
    I had same problem. I was told to re -apply after i called in feb (after 30 days of approval).
    Next day I called again, and used s**t word on them. Then they told me that they might not have sent it. Meanwhile I also got status change of case transfer. Few days ago status changed to document sent. I am waiting for the document. Hopefull I get it. At any cost I will not spend a penny on immigration anymore let alone re-applying for AP. I rather party or do charity with that money!





    full wallpaper. Sexy Girls Wallpapers Full
  • Sexy Girls Wallpapers Full



  • pidurika
    03-10 01:44 PM
    We had the same thing (Case transferred to NBC) and we now have an interview notice in April. We do not know what it is about, until we go for the interview. I have another thread I created recently called "485 Interview" that you can visit in this forum.

    Good news, as you already put it, is they did not lose our files :-)

    AP



    more...


    full wallpaper. wolf moon full Wallpaper,
  • wolf moon full Wallpaper,



  • saketkapur
    07-06 12:40 PM
    Yes, I did the same.....even though I had a valid H1B stamped in my passport the POE made me use the AP to enter.....





    2010 quot;Lock 2.0 - Full Wallpaper for full wallpaper. This is a wallpaper in Full HD
  • This is a wallpaper in Full HD



  • zinc
    07-17 06:57 PM
    Great job Guys...way to go. We can accomplish a lot if we work together.
    All the best to all!!!

    Thanks for making a purchase with Google Checkout! Immigration Voice will process your order shortly.

    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 16:21 GMT-07:00
    Google Order #9502434335xxxxx
    Shipping Status Qty Item Price
    Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100



    more...


    full wallpaper. Download full wallpaper here
  • Download full wallpaper here



  • MeraNaamJoker
    09-17 10:35 AM
    It is my request only!!! Can you please stop replying in 'Red' color? It is really annoying.

    Imagine if everyone uses bold font:mad:

    Every one has there own style. Since the answer was for a very important topic and I knew the answer to it. I did want it to catch attention. Hence did it like that.





    hair Sai Baba Wallpaper Full Size full wallpaper. Full Wallpaper for marvel LBP
  • Full Wallpaper for marvel LBP



  • statuslaw
    01-22 05:41 PM
    Hello experts,

    I had my h1-b interview in Toronto on January 4, 2008 and got 221g yellow for administrative review. I called DOS one week ago for processing status and was told that name check is on pending. I called DOS today and was told that security check is on pending. Could you please let me know usually how many checks the DOS will do? How long the security will be done?

    Thanks!



    more...


    full wallpaper. green-flowers-wallpaper.jpg
  • green-flowers-wallpaper.jpg



  • zCool
    04-02 10:58 PM
    I think you should get to the bottom of it.
    #1 Get the actual RFE from the lawyer see what is reply by date mentioned there.
    #2 Make sure your employer isn't playing games. No one can be expected to divulge financial details to every employee but at least get the extent of changes required. Normally if everything is okay, all that is needed for A2P is Tax documents, Earning statements, W3s, Wage reports.. pretty standard stuff that employer is supposed to have anyways..
    If actual return needs to be amended, That may not happen in couple of days, in that case you should work with attorny to see your options abt delayed response etc.
    #3 Find out why it was delayed.. who dropped the ball and when!
    This is insane, if they don't want to support your application they should just say so..





    hot full set of wallpapers full wallpaper. Received a full Wallpaper
  • Received a full Wallpaper



  • rakesh_one
    10-10 10:47 AM
    You have another option of attaching both the old and new fees in 2seperate checks along with a letter explaining your case,you can add in the letter that they could cash the check they felt right and return the other check.My attorney did this for me one time.You also consult your attorney for the same.

    I faced similar issue on EAD. I have put two checks. One for 180 and other for 160. (total of 340). I have put a self addressed , pre-payed envelope and wrote a letter asking if they deem the fee is 180, then they can return or destroy the 160 check. I my case, they used both the checks and discorded the envelope.



    more...


    house full moon night Wallpaper, full wallpaper. At Full Moon wallpaper
  • At Full Moon wallpaper



  • siddar
    06-30 11:13 AM
    This is my 2 cents, take it or leave it. Please consult the lawyer before taking any decision.

    Two H1 are allowed, as long as both are part time and total hours per week is around 40 hours. If you already have a FULL time H1, that is 40 hours, then the Intelligent IO might think that your taking someone else's job.
    You can have multiple FULL time H1, but can work for only one employer FULL time.

    If you have GC or Citizenship, then the labor laws are different.





    tattoo Sexy Girls Wallpapers Full full wallpaper. Full Size HD Wallpaper By SmpX
  • Full Size HD Wallpaper By SmpX



  • harsh
    12-22 09:55 AM
    Any other bama residents? I am sure there are more people stuck in retro in alabama. Signup other alabama residents...



    more...


    pictures wolf moon full Wallpaper, full wallpaper. Full HD Wallpapers
  • Full HD Wallpapers



  • little_willy
    07-29 11:23 PM
    I think they should change the title on their page to How may I harass you? :)
    LOL ;-) Had a chuckle after a frustrating day. Thanks.





    dresses Received a full Wallpaper full wallpaper. Sexy Full Wallpaper Tons
  • Sexy Full Wallpaper Tons



  • GCStatus
    09-04 12:30 AM
    Like any new documents which we dont have now?



    more...


    makeup Download full wallpaper here full wallpaper. full moon night Wallpaper,
  • full moon night Wallpaper,



  • Laasya05
    01-22 05:10 PM
    No you don't need to be on payroll before filing the PERM. That is what I did. GC can be applied for future employment.

    so can we file LC perm with an employer while on H4 and move to H1 little bit later?

    ----------------------------
    Contribute $320
    signed up for monthly contribution $20

    PD:-August 2003 (EB3)
    LC approved
    I-140 approved
    I-485 did not file

    Spouse on H4.





    girlfriend Full Size HD Wallpaper By SmpX full wallpaper. Paid-in-full-mobile-wallpaper
  • Paid-in-full-mobile-wallpaper



  • skark
    02-24 02:35 PM
    I thought someone here said that if your spouse got a new SSN via EAD and files tax jointly with this new SSN then one cannot efile and needs to paper file it. It appears that TaxCut is allowing one to eFile in this circumstance. Anyone else done it?





    hairstyles green-flowers-wallpaper.jpg full wallpaper. Widescreen Full HD Wallpapers
  • Widescreen Full HD Wallpapers



  • vbkris77
    04-13 09:03 PM
    I don't think child's country works.. Most of the guys would have been
    out by now including myself.. . But let us know.. I will fly to my lawyers office if it is true ..





    reddy_h
    08-01 03:30 PM
    Dont worry. You should be fine. Even if they reject, you can open MTR. Good Luck!





    himu73
    07-09 10:46 AM
    I will move the thread. But I plead that please keep this thread. We are together for a cause and should not limit ourselves only to immigration. This shows that we also active as a social group.

    I Agree. Guys not to be mean or anything but let us please restrict ourselves to IMMIGRATION related matters ONLY.

    Also whoever started the thread pls start the thread in the miscallaneous section and NOT under IV Agenda and Legislative Updates



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews