Fifa World Cup Images

images The winning 2010 FIFA World Fifa World Cup Images. FIFA World Cup movie
  • FIFA World Cup movie



  • loma
    04-15 10:03 AM
    If your e-file gets rejected, you can send in your retrun electronically, and submit a paper form: Form 8453-OL with your signatures. I did this with TurboTax software.

    This is a substitite for a complete electronic e-file, in that you don;t have to mail the complete return by post, and you can get refund more quickly.

    Thanks
    Amol





    wallpaper FIFA World Cup movie Fifa World Cup Images. world cup 2006
  • world cup 2006



  • brasil
    07-29 09:32 PM
    Brasil,

    I think after reading your case, it is just a standard operating procedure. Not sure why you thought of it as being punished unless some dmv official behaved unprofessionally or rudely with you . I suggest you wait for sometime and you will definitely get your license renewed back.

    All the best :)
    Getting the driver's license is not the problem, I know it will come. Problem here is why I cannot drive outside SC for up to 60 days waiting for the DL card? Remember I've to surrender my old SC license. This is serious limitation to my work, e.g. I need to go to Atlanta on 08/19 and I cannot drive there.

    In September I will go to Italy, what if I don’t get my DL till then?

    And you say “Not sure why you thought of it as being punished”

    This is ridiculous





    Fifa World Cup Images. The 2010 FIFA Football World
  • The 2010 FIFA Football World



  • wonderlust
    07-19 12:03 AM
    Hi, Looks like several of us have got glitches here and there on the I 485. As I mentioned in my post, the customer service persons at CIS told me to make correction after getting the receipt.

    I suggest that each of us call the customer service just to verify whether the responses are consistent. I called 2 times and the responses were largely consistent.

    The rationale for this proposed strategy is that customer service people sometimes are impatient and really do not answer questions appropriately. This seems to be a common problem with over-the-phone customer service.:mad:

    Please let me know if you called in and get a response: 1 800 375 5283

    Take care.
    W





    2011 world cup 2006 Fifa World Cup Images. After months of playing FIFA
  • After months of playing FIFA



  • thomachan72
    09-16 01:17 PM
    Why even this discussion. there are many who no longer work for the sponsor even before getting the GC. What do you think happens if they find out? have you heard of anybody whose GC was affected?



    more...


    Fifa World Cup Images. FIFA World Cup 2010 in South
  • FIFA World Cup 2010 in South



  • nirajnp
    09-05 08:41 PM
    Hi,

    My Wife is currently on H1B, but for personal reason she wants to quit her job and take a break from work for some time. She plans to quit some time in october 2007. But she wants to start working again sometime next year around June 2008. So here are my questions:

    1. When she quits her job in october 2007 is her status automatically changed to H4 or do we need to fill up an application to USCIS ?

    2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?

    3. When we apply for H1B next year will they require some H4 stamped on my wifes passport ? We dont plan to go out of the country for a couple of years so we will not be doing any stamping (H4). Currently she has her H1B stamped.

    Appreciate your help.

    Thanks





    Fifa World Cup Images. Fifa: fifa world cup
  • Fifa: fifa world cup



  • thatwillbeit
    06-05 10:50 PM
    Gurus,

    When I filed/sent my Paper based I-131 - Advance Parole (AP) form yesterday I forgot to attach the photographs along with it. I just realised it now.

    Now what are the options I have. Will USCIS reject my I-131 - Advance Parole (AP) application packet and send it back or would they ask for RFE(Request for Evidence) of photograph.

    Or is it OK to send the photographs and mention the Alien A# .

    Has any body been through this situation before. I was planning on using AP for travel to INDIA in the few months now I guess I am in serious mess.

    Your help is much appreciated.



    more...


    Fifa World Cup Images. 20 Interesting FIFA World Cup
  • 20 Interesting FIFA World Cup



  • anilsal
    07-09 08:54 PM
    nixtor and english_august are requesting IV members to join them tomorrow in Washington DC.

    It would be great if members are able to make it to this event.

    Come on IV members in DC region, show some spine. Do not waste a single moment to be in the limelight. We are skilled immigrant applicants.





    2010 The 2010 FIFA Football World Fifa World Cup Images. The winning 2010 FIFA World
  • The winning 2010 FIFA World



  • garybanz
    10-15 04:02 PM
    Go for PP, mine got approved through PP in 1 week.



    more...


    Fifa World Cup Images. FIFA World Cup 2010
  • FIFA World Cup 2010



  • rotucan
    12-17 09:43 AM
    I have good comments from Zhang Office

    http://www.hooyou.com/index.html

    I have my case with Tindall & Foster...:( I do not recommend them

    good luck





    hair After months of playing FIFA Fifa World Cup Images. FIFA World Cup 2006
  • FIFA World Cup 2006



  • invincibleasian
    02-06 11:15 PM
    My H1B and my wife's H4 visa were recently renewed for 3 additonal years. We also got new visas stamped in our passport valid for 3 years based on these H1B & H4 renewals.

    Now I am planning to change jobs and will be applying for H1B transfer. My questions are:
    - do I need to submit an application for transfer (new I797) for my wife's H4 visa
    - can my wife travel out of US and then back into US on her current H4 visa while my H1B transfer application is being processed by INS.


    Thank you

    First there is no concept of H1 Transfer. Your new employer applies for a new H1. You will not be counted towards the quota. The h4 is a derivative of your H1 and will need to be applied along with your h1 visa. It is fraud to use the old visa if you no longer work for that company and USCIS is very strict. If you are caught you will sent back at the poe and your H1 and her H4 will be cancelled and you guys will be in trouble. You will hear a lot of cok and bull my friend stories about how ppl have gotten through. The systems at the poe are no longer as primitive as you think and any discrepancy will result in denial of entry into the us. Contact a lawyer before doing any thing related to immigration. Hope this helps.



    more...


    Fifa World Cup Images. (Bizarre): football World Cup
  • (Bizarre): football World Cup



  • jasmin45
    08-10 07:55 PM
    Thanks Jasmine/lacrossegc/etal,

    Btw, one twist I have is that my birth certificate is in Punjabi. How should I get that translated. Is there a procedure? Or simply should/can I get some equivalent, such as affidavite from my parents attested by some govt authority etc.,


    Also, in case I can't make it now (depends on preponing air tickets etc), may I have to wait couple of more years. My priority date is Mar'05 and EB2. Some rough idea atleast..

    thanks so much,
    -Prasad
    PS: really thanks.. a zillion. I am not even able to contact my attorney now. So your responses are helping me invaluably.
    You can get it translated in India iteself and get it notarized... or get an affadivit notarized from both parents for birth certificate.. that should do it and you do not have to bother about translation.

    Regarding dates, no one knows when will it be current again.. as long as you have valid H1 and approved 140 you are good to continue to get 3 years extensions... until it becomes current again..





    hot FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Fifa World Cup Images. fifa world cup 2010
  • fifa world cup 2010



  • danu2007
    07-12 11:25 PM
    Please sign your petition and give support to Congresswoman Lofgren's requests from her letter dated July 9th, 2007. Doing so is the only way we can begin to restore fairness to this process.

    http://www.immigrantslist.org/page/petition/Chertoff

    so far only 2037 signatures..needs 5000 or more signatures

    Update: The site says the number is 6379..Thanks for all those who signed the petition.If you haven't signed please sign..



    more...


    house 2002 FIFA World Cup Fifa World Cup Images. 2010 FIFA World Cup South
  • 2010 FIFA World Cup South



  • chacha
    03-05 02:33 PM
    I'm assuming you are Indian like most of us on this site. remember THIS country would be in big trouble with Indians working in all kinds of institutions working in the sciences and IT. The whole country would go down the pan. I work for an IT recruitment firm, 80% of our employees that are out on assignment are Indian and i think the govenment knows that..





    tattoo Fifa: fifa world cup Fifa World Cup Images. 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany PC
  • 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany PC



  • roseball
    04-03 12:23 AM
    I opened a service request last week regarding the pending I 485 case. Today I got the following letter in mail. "We are actively processing your case. However we have to perform additional review on this case. Contact us after 6 months." . When I opened a SR last year I got the same response.
    I was wondering is this a standard SR reply or is the case really under additional review ? I know my name check got cleared long back ( info pass ). I think additional reviews are done by Department of Homeland Security and probably USCIS put the case on hold until DHS clear the case. Since my case is in limbo for over a year, is there any way to speedup the "additional review" process ?? I am thinking of sending all the "additional review" mails I got along with the case details to senators. Please let me know if anybody got any better ideas.

    Yes, sending your case details to your senator would help. I would also take an InfoPass appointment and find out from an IO on what's actually holding up your case since your PD has been current for a while now. Good luck.



    more...


    pictures 20 Interesting FIFA World Cup Fifa World Cup Images. FIFA World Cup game
  • FIFA World Cup game



  • virtual55
    06-20 08:57 AM
    get the photos from CVS, they give you 6 photos for 8 bucks





    dresses fifa world cup 2010 Fifa World Cup Images. FIFA World Cup: Germany 2006
  • FIFA World Cup: Germany 2006



  • eagerr2i
    07-20 01:38 PM
    Atleast that is one thing good in California. May be because we pay the highest state taxes in the nation next to NY. If you are living in the border areas. check with IL or IN about their feee schedule and explore if she could enroll in one of the colleges there. Most of the states in midwest grant instate tution to residents of neighbouring states who are in the neighbourhood counties. I know for sure that Indiana does. They also charge instate tution for spouses since you are a resident of the state.

    The law states that you will be charged instate tution if you are a resident of the state by virtue of living in the state except in cases where you come to the state to get education. Check it again for Michigan and expore the neighbouring states as well. Best of luck.



    more...


    makeup FIFA World Cup 2010 Fifa World Cup Images. 2002 FIFA World Cup
  • 2002 FIFA World Cup



  • glamzon
    07-19 03:38 PM
    Translate it yourself , but make sure you do line to line Translation and get it notarized ... simple





    girlfriend 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany PC Fifa World Cup Images. FIFA World Cup 2010
  • FIFA World Cup 2010



  • rvenkat1976
    04-09 08:46 AM
    Thanks Fide Champ.

    Both the employer and the Attorney are tight lipped on my first I-140. Is there a way to take help of some other Attorney and ask them to get the details regarding my first I-140?





    hairstyles (Bizarre): football World Cup Fifa World Cup Images. fifa world cup 2010
  • fifa world cup 2010



  • vallabhu
    07-30 11:54 AM
    I applied on April 17th and got it approved on May 30th.





    glamzon
    07-19 03:38 PM
    Translate it yourself , but make sure you do line to line Translation and get it notarized ... simple





    cinqsit
    03-27 07:31 PM
    i have not applied for a GC as yet.

    I want to buy a franchise and start my own business.
    later on I want to apply for my GC.

    How did you manage to pull this one off ? you got an EAD without applying for GC ?!!

    Thats funny :-)

    cinqsit



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews