Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom

images 12 Ideas For Small Bathroom Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. modern-design-of-small-
  • modern-design-of-small-



  • venkat1247
    10-29 03:26 PM
    hi i got the some question how to open NRI acc





    wallpaper modern-design-of-small- Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. Small Bathroom Design Ideas By
  • Small Bathroom Design Ideas By



  • deardar
    02-08 08:20 AM
    Who are comming from USA ,did have particular consulate to attend.

    How long have you been in usa ?
    Is this your first time revalidation ?





    Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. small bathroom design
  • small bathroom design



  • Munna Bhai
    01-08 10:52 AM
    Hi

    I have copies of my Labor certification and I-140 approval notices

    If I change job under AC21 portability, do I need to have originals to be on the safer side, or copies are equally fine?

    Thanks

    photo copy is fine





    2011 Small Bathroom Design Ideas By Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. small apartment athroom
  • small apartment athroom



  • anilsal
    07-09 08:54 PM
    nixtor and english_august are requesting IV members to join them tomorrow in Washington DC.

    It would be great if members are able to make it to this event.

    Come on IV members in DC region, show some spine. Do not waste a single moment to be in the limelight. We are skilled immigrant applicants.



    more...


    Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. Spa athroom design ideas and
  • Spa athroom design ideas and



  • 11785181
    10-26 10:48 PM
    I got my EAD and AP but no sign of fingerprinting. My wife has also not got her EAD. It is past 90 days now. Please anyone advise. Called the USCIS and someone just read from the website that EAD is pending.
    No sign of fingerprinting yet. Anyone please guide. Thanks





    Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. small bathroom layouts design
  • small bathroom layouts design



  • abhi2001
    02-26 05:35 PM
    Another option here -

    I was on H1B for about 4 years and after that on L1A via a COS for the last 1 year. (total 5 years). Currently I am on L1A with company A.

    If my future employer B files for my H1B I don't have to go thru the cap/quota since I already was on an H1. I assume this is correct.

    - So till the time my H1B is approved can I still be with employer A on L1A visa?
    - Will moving to H1B with company B be my choice (of when I want to resign from company A and move to B) or will I be forced to join company B as soon as my H1B is approved?
    - Parallel to the above company B files my GC.

    Can this be done?

    Thanks for all the help.



    more...


    Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. Elegant-small-athroom-with-
  • Elegant-small-athroom-with-



  • ups
    05-07 02:59 PM
    I and my husband both of us lost our passports too. We got it stamped again when we went to India. In between I transferred my h1s also with the copy of lost passport and duplicate passport issued by indian embassy ny office. It wasn't too difficult to get it stamped again from mumbai consulate india.

    You might get it stamped from Canada or Mexico. We just didn't want to take risk because we had copy of lost and inside usa we could do all our work(including transferring h1s) with the copy.

    Don't worry. It is not that big as it looks. Though indian embassy took 12 months to issue duplicate passport





    2010 small bathroom design Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. 12 Ideas For Small Bathroom
  • 12 Ideas For Small Bathroom



  • a_yaja
    10-12 08:44 PM
    Hi, what can be the cause of rejection ? Last time I checked filing for extension will be ok if the applicant travelled oustide US.

    please advice ...

    Technically, your H1 petition can be approved but not your H1 status as you have left the US (simply put this means that your H1 will be approved but will not contain an I-94). If you have not filed I485, this means that you need to have a valid H1 visa stamped in the passport to enter the US. If the I485 has been filed, then you can use AP to enter the US, but at this point it is not clear if the H1 is valid for work or not (I am talking about your case specifically - not in general as people who have a valid H1 have entered the US on AP and continued to work on H1). Better to ask an attorney for guidance.

    Per USCIS, an extension of H1B with an extension of I-94 can only be approved if the person is in the US. Once the applicant is no longer in the US, change of status (COS) or extension of status (EOS) will not be granted by USCIS - although the underlying petition may be approveable. But then again we are talking about USCIS where sometimes (or most of the times depending on who you talk to) the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing - so you may actually get you H1 petition approved with an EOS.



    more...


    Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. Bathroom Remodel:Small
  • Bathroom Remodel:Small



  • me_myself
    12-19 05:08 PM
    I found this while searching. That matches my scenario exactly - Please let me know if what the users have posted is accurate. i.e., i can be in india (without payroll) till my h1 validity - this would not have my h1 revoked.

    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4234032861&m=5481010971

    Thanks.





    hair small apartment athroom Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. ideas for small bathroom,
  • ideas for small bathroom,



  • imh1b
    02-25 10:40 AM
    Guys,

    Would it be of benefit, if USCIS sends us a notice when our petition is "Pre-adjudicated; awaiting visa number"? So, we can at least be in peace and go on with our life?


    It is a bad idea. It will allow people to misuse it. Once they are pre-approved they may not care about staying in status. They will not change jobs in their area of work. You may find an engineer doing some other profession. How will something like this help USA. We should stop seeing everything from - How it will help me. See how it will help USA to make good suggestions USCIS will listen.



    more...


    Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. Another small bathroom design,
  • Another small bathroom design,



  • jatinr
    09-05 10:50 PM
    [QUOTE=nirajnp;160331]Hi,

    My Wife is currently on H1B, but for personal reason she wants to quit her job and take a break from work for some time. She plans to quit some time in october 2007. But she wants to start working again sometime next year around June 2008. So here are my questions:

    1. When she quits her job in october 2007 is her status automatically changed to H4 or do we need to fill up an application to USCIS ?
    No , you will have to fill I-539 - Change of Status form to change from H1 to H4, you have to provide your H1B credentials while applying your wife's H4 COS.

    2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?

    Since it is not fresh H1B, she will be able to work on pending H1B status when applying from H4 to H1, her new H1B will not be from October, but rather from the time her status change from H4 to H1 is approved, you have to fill I-129 and I-539 forms.


    3. When we apply for H1B next year will they require some H4 stamped on my wifes passport ? We dont plan to go out of the country for a couple of years so we will not be doing any stamping (H4). Currently she has her H1B stamped.

    Appreciate your help.

    Not it is not required, you will get approved H4 petition, but you will have to provide existing H1, new H4 petition while applying for new H1 and corresponding I-94's


    Thanks

    I am not a lawyer, am answering based on my limited knowledge on this subject





    hot Spa athroom design ideas and Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. Fresh small bathroom makes you
  • Fresh small bathroom makes you



  • texanmom
    08-14 03:52 PM
    We got a $1 million dollar, 10 year term life insurance policy for both me and my husband....mine costs us $22/month and my husbands costs us $25/month. You do have to go through a blood test (at their cost) for any policy over 500K.

    We were very happy with the service they provided.



    more...


    house small bathroom makeovers Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. inax small bathroom design
  • inax small bathroom design



  • arc
    02-23 11:25 AM
    Arc,

    You will need a Canadian visa and your employer will have to give you a letter to get the same

    I am on a valid EAD do I still need a canadian Visa? What Visa do need - I am only going for a week long training? I saw the LA consulate is taking 1 month for the Visa?

    I have a valid AP to reenter my problem is do I need a Visa stamped of can I just get a Transit visa?





    tattoo small bathroom layouts design Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. small bathroom decorating
  • small bathroom decorating



  • bp333
    09-25 01:46 PM
    Thanks BMS1.



    more...


    pictures Elegant-small-athroom-with- Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. small bathroom design
  • small bathroom design



  • anilsal
    12-20 11:50 PM
    I wish Sen.Cornyn to have a wonderful holiday season. May he be well rested so that he gets motivated to pass the SKIL bill in Jan/Feb.





    dresses Fresh small bathroom makes you Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. Small Bathroom Door Design
  • Small Bathroom Door Design



  • rajuseattle
    04-28 04:03 PM
    gc_check:

    Very good advice to young EB-3 folks.



    more...


    makeup Bathroom Remodel:Small Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. small bathroom makeovers
  • small bathroom makeovers



  • sathishkrish
    07-23 08:54 PM
    I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
    1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
    2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
    3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
    4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
    5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
    6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...

    If your job description has changed progressively, then it should be OK. What I mean is - If you are a developer and later became a senior developer then its acceptable I presume.

    I dont know what else to say as far your situation is concerned - Good Luck!





    girlfriend small bathroom decorating Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. Modern ideas decorating a
  • Modern ideas decorating a



  • common1
    01-25 06:54 PM
    sameer2730:

    I am sorry for the misleading title...but it was meant for light humor. Emotions run high on this forum so I will keep your suggestion in mind when I post in future.

    Thanks.





    hairstyles Another small bathroom design, Design Ideas For A Small Bathroom. shower curtain small white
  • shower curtain small white



  • yabayaba
    08-19 11:28 AM
    Hi,

    I belong to Virginia. But Virginia office does not have the dates available for next 2 months. Can I visit to the neighbouring Maryland state USCIS local office for Information. Is it legal and valid to go to Other local office for information?

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Yes...You could....





    upuaut
    08-16 05:30 AM
    hmm.. thought I was just discribing that. ;) Guess I didn't discribe what I was talking about in enough detail.

    the dial was produced using that method.

    Personaly I've never lost any quality doing that.. but then again, I sometimes have smoothing turned off and sometimes on. I think that relates to how imported images look in the final production.





    suavesandeep
    12-19 05:13 PM
    I would agree to this. Only if you live in the US and do not get a pay check you will be in trouble for both H1 extension and GC processing.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews