common rapper style

images Chicago-born rapper Common has common rapper style. Rapper/actor Common is
  • Rapper/actor Common is



  • mihird
    07-11 05:29 PM
    www.congress.org is not a government site. Please do not mislead people here into thinking that this site has any affiliation to The Congress.

    Dude, don't accuse me of anyting...I never said its a government site, although it does look like one - now that you are telling me that it not one - thanks for clarifying...


    I think, the emails would still go to Bush/Cheney...





    wallpaper Rapper/actor Common is common rapper style. It#39;s Common. The rapper/actor
  • It#39;s Common. The rapper/actor



  • GCKarma
    07-21 08:57 PM
    With 485 pending more than 180 days 140 approved ..not using EAD i use ac21 to change job on h1.....in that scenario can i get h1-b extension after six years?...if so for how many years?





    common rapper style. A good old hip hop,
  • A good old hip hop,



  • singhsa3
    08-19 12:56 PM
    Thanks, I work in the credit derivatives area. Developing IT infrastructure for pricing and doing risk analysis for single names and multi-names credit derivatives. What about you?
    you must be a happy man today! congrats again.....

    I got my charter in 05.. but still remember the day i got my results... one of the best days of my life..

    I really havent used it much though other than sponsoring my students for level 1. so what area of fin you in?





    2011 It#39;s Common. The rapper/actor common rapper style. The rapper Common was a
  • The rapper Common was a



  • indian1103
    04-30 10:59 AM
    EB2- 140 (regular)
    Receipt Date: Feb 5th
    Approved: Apr 26th



    more...


    common rapper style. With the Knowledge There#39;s
  • With the Knowledge There#39;s



  • alterego
    01-04 09:30 AM
    Anyone with recent experience moving to Texas on EAD? Please share your experience with regards to Drivers license etc.

    What does one do when less than 180 days left on EAD? Do they accept an approved 140 or pending 485 proof?





    common rapper style. Rapper/Actor Common covers the
  • Rapper/Actor Common covers the



  • girishvar
    08-12 07:13 AM
    No

    What if no birth certificate was available and we had submitted a non-availability certificate...will that lead into a RFE?



    more...


    common rapper style. Rapper Common Is giving
  • Rapper Common Is giving



  • srikondoji
    07-02 02:10 PM
    Can you shut up for a moment on racist slurs?
    What kind of a human being you are to point a smell of racism in my post?
    Just get off my thread.

    Your quote about Mexicans is as racist as it gets. Please delete it. This is not the time to lose your cool and vent your anger towards wrong things.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    2010 A good old hip hop, common rapper style. Chicago-born rapper Common has
  • Chicago-born rapper Common has



  • GooblyWoobly
    08-08 04:49 PM
    Yeah!! It was posted on USCIS site also!!

    See, I mostly frequent this forum only (and I think that's true for a lot others), and didn't see it posted here. So, went ahead and posted it. The other thread is in members only forum!!

    Sorry if it offends anyone. Moderators, please close this thread if you see deemed. If the Moderators are fine with this thread, don't worry about commenting if this is duplicate!!



    more...


    common rapper style. Common Rapper Common attends
  • Common Rapper Common attends



  • pappu
    06-04 01:15 PM
    IV presents, live update directlly from the Senate 'floor'. You can see how Senators debate, take positions on the various ammendments lying on the 'table' and gathering dust since last week.

    It will truely be an experience, not to be missed.

    Join us at:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=75738#post75738

    :D





    hair The rapper Common was a common rapper style. of conscious rap.
  • of conscious rap.



  • gc_maine2
    08-08 04:27 PM
    OK good another thread, now you have posted this info you can also close this thread.:)
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/FAQ3.pdf

    Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
    A33: The current I-485 form version dated “7/30/07 Y” should be used. The form can be found at www.uscis.gov
    Q34: To ensure that the correct fee is submitted, may an applicant submit both a check for the old fee and a second check for the new fee?
    A34: USCIS requires that all applications and petitions be submitted with the required filing fee or a waiver, if applicable. USCIS urges the public to exercise caution in submitting additional checks in incorrect amounts: extraneous checks may slow down the intake process and may result in an erroneous rejection of an application (as in the case where the check in the correct amount is missed) or in the inadvertent cashing of such checks, since filing fees are normally non-refundable. For additional information, the public is referred to the fee requirements announced in the Federal Register on August 1, 2007 (Temporary Adjustment of the Immigration and Naturalization Benefit Application and Petition Fee Schedule for Certain Adjustment of Status, FR at 41888). This regulation amends the new Fee Rule, and requires that aliens who file an employment-based Form I–485 and any related Forms I–765 and I–131, pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107, through August 17, 2007, must include the filing fees in effect prior to July 30, 2007. The new fee schedule becomes effective on July 30, 2007, for all other immigration and naturalization applications and petitions and on August 18, 2007, for Forms I–485 and all subsequent or ‘‘renewal’’ applications for advance parole and employment authorization based on pending Forms I–485 filed pursuant to Visa Bulletin No. 107.
    Q35: Will previous USCIS policy still apply in those instances where the original approved labor certification cannot be included in support of an I-140 petition, such as when the original has been lost or previously filed with USCIS, or when a duplicate approval must be requested?
    A35: Yes. While an original labor certification must be submitted in support of certain I-140 petitions, USCIS will continue to accept duplicates of previously filed Labor certificates and, as in the instances stated above, in cases where an original labor certificate has been properly filed with USCIS.
    1 USCIS may issue future “FAQs” on this topic for the benefit of the public, should additional questions arise. Such FAQs will be dated and numbered for ease of reference. Department of Homeland Security
    Q36: Will USCIS accept Schedule A concurrently filed I-140 petitions and adjustment of status applications that are filed on or after August 1, 2007?
    A36: As previously stated, USCIS will accept properly filed Forms I-140 filed on behalf of aliens with a priority date on or after August 1, 2007; however, pursuant to August Visa Bulletin No. 108, USCIS will reject any concurrently filed adjustment of status applications filed by aliens with a priority date on or after August 1, 2007.
    Q37: Will the new I-765 filing instructions apply to Forms I-765 filed based on employment-based adjustment of status applications filed pursuant to the July Visa Bulletin No. 107, if filed between July 30, 2007 – August 17, 2007?
    A37: No. The fee of $180 for Forms I-765 and the fee of $170 for Form I-131 will remain in effect for those aliens eligible to file an employment-based adjustment of status application pursuant to July Visa Bulletin No. 107 until August 17, 2007.
    Q38: Where should an employment-based adjustment of status application be filed if the underlying I-140 petition remains pending with USCIS?
    A38: Forms I-485 may be filed at either the Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center in accordance with the Direct Filing Update issued June 21, 2007, regardless of where the pending I-140 was filed. Applicants should submit a copy of the I-140 receipt notice or, if the applicant does not have a receipt notice, include a brightly colored sheet of paper on top of the filing with the following notice and information:
    TO THE MAILROOM: The enclosed I-485 Adjustment Application(s) should be matched with a pending I-140 Immigrant Petition for which no Receipt Notice has been received. The Immigrant Petition [type, e.g., I-140] was delivered to [Service Center] on [provide date of filing and tracking number]; Petitioner's name; Beneficiary's name; Beneficiary's date of birth; Beneficiary's country of birth.



    more...


    common rapper style. Rapper Common  invited to
  • Rapper Common invited to



  • san752000
    07-11 10:02 PM
    Your wife should NOT have any problems if she is still in her 6 years of her first H1B. My wife had the same case and she got her H1B in 15 days and it was NOT counted against the quota.





    hot With the Knowledge There#39;s common rapper style. Once Common saw the pap he
  • Once Common saw the pap he



  • njdude26
    07-19 03:57 PM
    My attorney today informed me just a week after he sent an email to them saying that case was closed in error they replied back saying they are reopening the case. wow that was fast...



    more...


    house Buy Rapper Fancy Dress common rapper style. Common (Rapper): Photo
  • Common (Rapper): Photo



  • GCMan007
    06-09 01:20 PM
    That's encouraging, thanks for the info
    What is the InfoPass # to call. I'm in the same boat. PD: Dec 2003 EB2





    tattoo Rapper/Actor Common covers the common rapper style. rapper Common have
  • rapper Common have



  • starseed
    07-21 05:49 PM
    I did read some other posts re: this, but I'm not too sure how to go about it, what to say to them, etc? Should it be in writing, by phone? Plus the state of CA is so overwhelmed with budget issues, do you think they'd want to devote time to it? :confused:



    more...


    pictures Rapper Common Is giving common rapper style. Rapper Common and Queen
  • Rapper Common and Queen



  • fromnaija
    03-28 01:05 PM
    You will need to have your H1 amended to show that you are employed part time. You should be fine with that.


    My LC is languishing in Philly backlog center. Not sure if I beleive that they will have it completed by Sep 2007. In any case, I am blessed enough to be able to switch to a part time status at work. I am enrolling in a part time graduate program. My question is - will going part time at work hurt me with LC or even later with 140, 485, or maybe even green card interview?? Thanks.





    dresses Once Common saw the pap he common rapper style. Common Rapper Common flashes
  • Common Rapper Common flashes



  • gemini23
    07-02 07:46 PM
    Srikondoji,

    the reference to mexicans here is defnintely uncalled for and has racist odor. You could have used "illegal immegrant" as they can be from any country in the world. I would expect a little maturity and humbleness from a senior member. my word of advice..dont be frustrated...this gc game needs lot more patience.

    please apoligize and donate something to IV.



    more...


    makeup Common Rapper Common attends common rapper style. Buy Rapper Fancy Dress
  • Buy Rapper Fancy Dress



  • mmanurker
    08-11 11:57 AM
    Done..

    EB3-I, PD: Dec2003





    girlfriend rapper Common have common rapper style. Common characterized
  • Common characterized



  • nosightofgc
    08-16 07:53 PM
    First make sure if that was an arrest record or some thing else. During the interview process, they will ask the standard questions on I-485 form, which are like have you ever been arrested etc. Even though your lawyer may not present, you check with your lawyer what to answer for those questions. Even though you may not be knowing exactly what it is, it is better to get it clarified rather than learning during the interview process.

    Thank you all!. In my case only issue I can see is, when my wife travelled from India to US, at the port of entry customs check, they found some meat products. And they charged fine of $300 and we paid it. They also took copy of her passport and gave a letter (name is: Department of homeland security. U.S customs and border protection. Notice of alleged violation)

    It was my wife's mistake actually, she did not declared meat products in customs form.

    In the interview, if IO asks my wife about any violations or criminal records, does she has to give info on that port of entry incident? Will there be any negetive effects on this?





    hairstyles Rapper Common invited to common rapper style. Rapper Common on the Red
  • Rapper Common on the Red



  • pappu
    05-24 01:58 PM
    Only last week I saw an article that said something to the effect that " Want US GC, get Masters". At that time, we all laughed at how these reports are compiled and brushed them off as tabloids.
    Unfortunately , this time IV has got the right message and the publicity, but how will an average reader decide which article is saying the truth. People will understand/interpret the news the way their minds wants it to be , regardless of what the absolute truth is.

    Regardless , a step in the positive direction for us
    IV thanks its member- English_august for getting us this interview.

    Yes this time TOI got it right. IV thanks TOI for this article too.





    delhirocks
    07-19 10:40 PM
    I am not 100% sure, this is my understanding, you can change jobs 180 days after


    you start working on ead

    After your 140 is aprooved

    Hello everyone!

    I am planning to apply I-140 and I-485 simultaneously. My problem is, Can I change my job after 180 days of applying my I-485 and without using my EAD? I am not married yet and I have a valid H1B. Please help!

    Thanks,
    Raj





    pappu
    10-30 01:37 PM
    See this link, give your comments ( I suggest to be brief & to the point).

    http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2006/10/immigration_is_.html
    pls. try to also post IV link in your reply on usatoday.com



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews