collins tuohy pole vault

images collins tuohy pole vault. rohan rathore iit guwahati. collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy; collins tuohy. DJMastaWes
  • collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy; collins tuohy. DJMastaWes



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-31 06:52 PM
    My lawyer also did not file EAD/AP along with the AOS application. The USCIS FAQ 2 says that you can file without the I-485 receipt but you do need proof of delivery. Has the lawyer given you the FedEx / UPS delivery receipt?

    In my case, my HR told me that the lawyer flew in a guy to physically hand over the AOS cases on July 2. Don't know how true that is.:confused:


    My lawyer gave me the fedex tracking number and I can see my application was delivered on 7/2 morning. I'm attaching a printout of the delivery confirmation from fedex website.





    wallpaper collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy; collins tuohy. DJMastaWes collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault.
  • collins tuohy pole vault.



  • mirage
    04-08 02:40 PM
    On Page 3 they say total Employement based preferences number was 162,176

    Than on page 6 they say total Employement based preferences number was 147,148





    collins tuohy pole vault. Helen Middleton
  • Helen Middleton



  • kmdhar
    10-12 04:09 PM
    Here is my recent experience. I have only 2yrs out of 6yrs of H1B.Recently i applied for extension(applied for 3yrs instead of 2yrs based on approved 140) and received RFE from USCIS and asked for approved copy of 140. We send it and got the approval.

    Thanks





    2011 collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault. Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra
  • Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra



  • cbpds
    02-11 01:26 PM
    you can send it via usps , it will reach in 10 days.

    Disclaimer: Again there is always an element of risk in life :)



    more...


    collins tuohy pole vault. that the Tuohy#39;s were
  • that the Tuohy#39;s were



  • Jerrome
    05-21 12:42 PM
    well i have not used AC21, jsut changed the employer, so you mean to say i have to send the letter from the employer who originally sponsered me? right?

    No you have to send AC21 with new EVL.





    collins tuohy pole vault. The real Tuohy/Oher family.
  • The real Tuohy/Oher family.



  • gcdreamer05
    02-24 11:45 AM
    Recently we are seeing lot of people with new id without completing profile they are able to start new thread. What if admin enforced new user to fill the personnel information and then only they can post on this web site. More importantly some key massages\important issues get berried in active forums due to above issue.
    Even going further we can put trial period for new users for 15 days .If they have any questions just pay 5-10 $ and get active in forum there answers will be provided by all our valued/all star members (most green as per rank) in this way we get more revenue and members get valued advice.

    This is a very valid suggestion , because i believe most of the new questions are posted by that fake guy tunnel rat... with different different ids.



    more...


    collins tuohy pole vault. The real Tuohy/Oher family.
  • The real Tuohy/Oher family.



  • joelly
    04-05 03:49 PM
    I am not sure about the time frame, but your worst case scenario will be if your old company revoke your I-140, then you can't port your PD.

    Another option for you is to stay in the same company and re-apply new LC under PERM with EB2 requirement this time. If you are willing to do this, then you won't have to worry about the possible revocation.

    Good luck!!





    2010 Helen Middleton collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault. rohan rathore iit guwahati.
  • collins tuohy pole vault. rohan rathore iit guwahati.



  • a_yaja
    03-19 11:26 AM
    For the folks (Ajju) who e-filed using a new SSN for their wives - and used the Paperless option: I understand that you have to put $0 for AGI, how about the PIN - should I (correctly) enter the PIN that was used for the 2006 filing OR does that have to change as well?
    I have e-filed using $0 and last year's PIN, waiting to see if that goes through. It's been rejected twice so far, since I was using non-zero AGI amount.

    Thanks!

    How would you put AGI = $0. Would not the AGI be calculated by the tax software? I used TaxACT to efile, and it calculated everything for me. I didn't have an option to enter the AGI anywhere. For e-file, the name/ SSN/ birthdate combination should match (or name/ ITIN/ birthdate if you are using ITIN) - that is the only requirement. The second part is the one where you either send in the 8453 OL form or you enter the exact amount from the 2006 returns (in which case you don't need to mail 8453 OL). I choose the 8453 OL route and I received my tax refund in exactly two weeks.



    more...


    collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault. rohan rathore iit guwahati.
  • collins tuohy pole vault. rohan rathore iit guwahati.



  • sabbygirl99
    03-28 11:23 AM
    My LC is languishing in Philly backlog center. Not sure if I beleive that they will have it completed by Sep 2007. In any case, I am blessed enough to be able to switch to a part time status at work. I am enrolling in a part time graduate program. My question is - will going part time at work hurt me with LC or even later with 140, 485, or maybe even green card interview?? Thanks.





    hair Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault. rohan rathore iit guwahati.
  • collins tuohy pole vault. rohan rathore iit guwahati.



  • webm
    06-09 02:50 PM
    "Processing Date current with respect to Receipt Date" in May VB,even then IO not picked in my case atleast...so its all matter of luck!! back to U-turn..



    more...


    collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault. wiz khalifa amber rose tatt.
  • collins tuohy pole vault. wiz khalifa amber rose tatt.



  • cbpds
    10-05 10:07 PM
    I am asked to show my I 797 form by the Indian officer once I land in India from USA, not just once every single time :)





    hot that the Tuohy#39;s were collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault. wallpapers mobile. wallpapers mobile.
  • collins tuohy pole vault. wallpapers mobile. wallpapers mobile.



  • Bpositive
    12-05 12:20 AM
    "On December 4, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you."

    My PD was Dec 4, 2004. EB2. Exactly 5 years from PD and over 10 years from first entry to US. Getting stuck in the BEC backlog and my wife getting stuck in India with 221(g) were among my most painful experiences through the journey. And not being able to take a fabulous offer at double my salary in 2007 hurt too.

    Thanks for all the support. And congratulations again to the leaders of IV for creating a platform for Employment based GC applicants.

    Feel free to contact me if you are starting high-growth businesses and need someone to bounce ideas off. And of course I am happy to help with IV initiatives to clear EB backlog.

    Bpositive.



    more...


    house collins tuohy pole vault. wiki vault top news, wiki,; wiki vault top news, collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault.
  • collins tuohy pole vault.



  • gman
    07-29 05:47 PM
    what was job description before becoming Director? Did you apply AC21 by default? Seems like you do not have to notify INS unless you get an RFE





    tattoo The real Tuohy/Oher family. collins tuohy pole vault. Leigh Anne Tuohy: We came out
  • Leigh Anne Tuohy: We came out



  • acecupid
    02-25 12:57 PM
    LoL. No wonder she got caught. She is not only a thief, she is also stupid.
    :rolleyes:

    Whenever people post for their friend mostly likely its their own story. Good observation indeed.



    more...


    pictures The real Tuohy/Oher family. collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault.
  • collins tuohy pole vault.



  • cygent
    09-15 03:05 PM
    EB3 I-140 is still March 30th, 2007, a whole year behind EB2. EB2 jumped from July 2007 to March 13th, 2008 UNBELIEVABLE :confused: Seems like they just want us to blow our brains out, or whatever little is left of it anyway... This is just so sick.





    dresses collins tuohy pole vault. wallpapers mobile. wallpapers mobile. collins tuohy pole vault. Image for collins tuohy
  • Image for collins tuohy



  • a1b2c3
    07-10 07:26 PM
    a1b2c3....hang in there.....Sept might bring more good news.......

    Based on the bulletin, I see the bulletin is based on report from July 9......so it is likely there is more spillover and might move another 3 years...Just being hopeful.....:-)

    I'm pretty sure it will. Hope you get your card soon. I got already my card but I still get tensed up when the visa bulletin is out :D. And I still haven't stopped visiting IV. I still get the retrogression night mares :-)

    The writing is on the wall, as far as I see it.
    When you put in sufficient years of work ex on EB3-I, change your job to the one requiring EB2 qualifications (if you have US masters it makes it even easier to justify EB2 ) and your PD will get carried forward, unchanged, to EB2 without issues.
    Most EB3-I seniors (PD upto 03) would have already gotten to senior positions with the same employer, so the original job app for the EB3 labor would have been null and void in any case ;)
    Going by the past trend, EB2-I PD will continue its onward march next fiscal year.



    more...


    makeup collins tuohy pole vault. rohan rathore iit guwahati. collins tuohy pole vault. collins tuohy pole vault. wiki vault top news, wiki,; wiki vault top news,
  • collins tuohy pole vault. wiki vault top news, wiki,; wiki vault top news,



  • as_rudra
    07-26 12:47 PM
    You can change the address of you I-485 application online at

    https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

    I have done this when i moved at the end of May. I also recieved a confirmation mail that the address on my application has changed.

    Hope that helps!





    girlfriend Leigh Anne Tuohy: We came out collins tuohy pole vault. Image for collins tuohy
  • Image for collins tuohy



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-24 07:26 PM
    Hello,

    I have an unfortunate situation. My parents names are misspelled in the Birth certificate compared to the Passport parents name page. Do we need to submit the parents names page of the passport when we submit our documents for 485 ?? Please let me know if this will be a problem and if there is a work around for this ??

    Also if I have a Birth certificate (with my actual full name - dated in 2007 though), do I need to submit the affidavits ??


    Thanks


    You should be fine... at the most an RFE to clarify the confusion...





    hairstyles collins tuohy pole vault. wiz khalifa amber rose tatt. collins tuohy pole vault. S.S. Act guest speaker Collins
  • S.S. Act guest speaker Collins



  • snathan
    05-23 03:44 PM
    I am on H1 since 2005 and renewed last year and it is valid till april 2010.


    Last year i joined directly to the client and they are processing my GC.

    When they hired me they gave me list of projects and future plans for more then 5 years but this work is not IT driven and manufacutring in having late back attitude so my fear is if there are not projects in the future i may loose the job then at that point i will have very little time to get my labour approves abd re start the process...
    So as back up i want to have a labour approve based on future employment and if possible have 140 processed.


    guide me if this is not the correct thing to do...

    regards

    I guess you can have two GC process. but only at the time of 485, you need to decide which one to go. But I am not very sure about this.





    hi4signs
    01-22 08:54 PM
    I just found out that I have an employment gap of 11 months working without authorization. I applied for an I-485 in 2007 (I-140 approved) and my paralegal told me I didn't need to renew my H-1 nor apply for EA, I was covered by the pending I-485. Today I got a RFE requesting proof of authorization to work since my h-1 expired, and realized I couldn't be working when I hired a real lawyer to take care of this case and she informed me so. How to respond my RFE??? Would they forgive 11 months of working without permit because of bad advice? I have a 9 year history of keeping my papers legal and up to date until this incident. Please help!





    sam_hoosier
    06-22 04:45 PM
    If you have AAA membership, try them, they do it for free for 1 set typically.
    You may have to go in the hours stipulated by them.

    AAA is not free :cool: I tried it a couple of weeks ago. Infact they are on the expensive side (compared to Kinkos, Sears, Walmart etc.)



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews