chicago code cast

images hair the chicago code cast. chicago code cast. The Chicago Code prima
  • The Chicago Code prima



  • axp817
    06-16 12:15 PM
    Thanks Dude. I am in a rejection situation (of I485) here and had opened an MTR in December' 08, haven't heard since them from USCIS.

    Regards

    MA


    adibhatla,
    What was the cause of the 485 denial? Is your 140 approved? I skimmed through some of your older posts but couldn't find an answer.


    Thanks,





    wallpaper The Chicago Code prima chicago code cast. Cast of The Chicago Code
  • Cast of The Chicago Code



  • raj2007
    02-18 01:45 AM
    All, Help me understand this.
    If I look at this link below on # of immigrant visa's approved every year for for each country it shows the total for India (all category EB 1-5) as
    06 -10.7k
    05 -46K
    04 - 39k
    03 - 20k
    02 - 41k
    01 - 41k

    Am I reading this right because this certainly is more than the country limit. Also the total # of visa's given seem to be more than the annual limit. I thought there were some 250k visas that were lost, were the limits higher during these years?

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html

    Under each link look for - Immigrant Visas Issued (by Foreign State Chargeability or Area of Birth): Fiscal Year 2006 (preliminary data)

    The captured visa were available for all the categories regardless of country of birth. Therefore no country limit was there.





    chicago code cast. discover the ones you
  • discover the ones you



  • fromnaija
    03-28 01:05 PM
    You will need to have your H1 amended to show that you are employed part time. You should be fine with that.


    My LC is languishing in Philly backlog center. Not sure if I beleive that they will have it completed by Sep 2007. In any case, I am blessed enough to be able to switch to a part time status at work. I am enrolling in a part time graduate program. My question is - will going part time at work hurt me with LC or even later with 140, 485, or maybe even green card interview?? Thanks.





    2011 Cast of The Chicago Code chicago code cast. #39;The Chicago Code#39; Cast
  • #39;The Chicago Code#39; Cast



  • franklin
    06-14 08:04 PM
    I was told that as long as your priority date is current, you can file for AOS.

    As soon as your application gets to the service center, and assuming your PD is current, it makes no difference what it ACTUALLY is. At this point, it goies to "whatever system they want to use" and has no relation to PD, but more to the RD of application



    more...


    chicago code cast. Photos of The Chicago Code
  • Photos of The Chicago Code



  • willigetagc
    09-06 01:13 PM
    I finally got my AP, 15 days after my EAD (100 days total) . I was happy to open the packet, until this......

    THEY SENT ME MY AP WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S PICTURE!!!!!!!

    Everything else is Correct (address, DOB, A# etc...)

    GURUS, please advise what should I do...... I am so pissed!!!!! Thankfully my EAD has the correct pic.... I had done an E-file....June 7th and my previous AP expires Sept 20

    Awww, come on!!! stop cribbing. Here check out this link for some help. :D
    http://www.plasticsurgery.org/





    chicago code cast. The Chicago Code
  • The Chicago Code



  • shivarajan
    03-31 03:22 AM
    case of identity theft?



    more...


    chicago code cast. Cast: Jake Gyllenhaal
  • Cast: Jake Gyllenhaal



  • arihant
    10-16 01:23 PM
    If it was at 2' 16'' during the month you got LUD, it means you are stuck in name check.

    ~

    Which star are you referring to? Is it my birth star? Also, what does 2'16" mean and where can I get information about its alignment for the month of my LUD?

    This is so far the best explanation someone has given on how to interpret LUDs. But, please provide more details on how to study the stars.





    2010 discover the ones you chicago code cast. hair the chicago code cast.
  • hair the chicago code cast.



  • zCool
    04-02 10:58 PM
    I think you should get to the bottom of it.
    #1 Get the actual RFE from the lawyer see what is reply by date mentioned there.
    #2 Make sure your employer isn't playing games. No one can be expected to divulge financial details to every employee but at least get the extent of changes required. Normally if everything is okay, all that is needed for A2P is Tax documents, Earning statements, W3s, Wage reports.. pretty standard stuff that employer is supposed to have anyways..
    If actual return needs to be amended, That may not happen in couple of days, in that case you should work with attorny to see your options abt delayed response etc.
    #3 Find out why it was delayed.. who dropped the ball and when!
    This is insane, if they don't want to support your application they should just say so..



    more...


    chicago code cast. Cast of The Chicago Code
  • Cast of The Chicago Code



  • asanghi
    07-17 06:50 PM
    I am overjoyed to the extent of tearing up!! I cannot thank IV and all the people who have made an effort at turning this table.

    How must I thank you all? Really I mean it from the bottom of my heart, You guys have done such an incredible job!!! When there was no hope, you have made me believe in one thing for sure - Where there is will, there is a way.

    Thank you!!!!! You have made many people happy and I am sure everyone is blessing this team and all the people who have worked for it so hard.

    Always will remember this day. I will continue to help and be a part of this team.

    Perhaps new members are not aware that core members have spent money out of their pockets in the range of $20000-$30000 for the cause of IV. So one way to really thank them would be to contribute generously.





    hair #39;The Chicago Code#39; Cast chicago code cast. The Chicago Code S1 Jason
  • The Chicago Code S1 Jason



  • sandiboy
    08-28 06:10 PM
    FP Completed today for self/spouse. LUD on 485 applications.



    more...


    chicago code cast. 2011 Chicago Code: Meet the
  • 2011 Chicago Code: Meet the



  • Maverick1
    10-17 12:46 AM
    hai all ,

    i dont know where to write this topic , if it is wrong place please excuse me.

    i completed my b.tech in computers. i am on h4 . recently i got ead.
    here is my question

    by using ead what type of jobs i can do . if software side jobs means again i have to read any subject some time . but i need job quickly because we were in some financially tight position.

    please suggest me any decent type jobs like data entry or data base entry jobs etc ...something related to my education is preferable .

    those who know correctly experts please suggest . bcz this will be helpful for all who is from h4 to ead.

    i will really appriciate your help .thank you in advance.:mad:

    Since you have EAD , You can take up any job you want/get from the immigration point of view.

    Since you seem to prefer the jobs that suite your qualification (B.Tech Computers) , you can take up programming and/or System Analysis kind of jobs. Do you have any work experience ?

    Although you can take up a data entry job, it will not generally pay much and you will not be using your full potential (B.Tech)

    You can start by taking some training (If you have not done so already). Post your resume in the job sites suggested above. Some companies take people with no experience also as long as you have the potential. My suggestion would be to be honest.

    It is better to spread the word in your friend circle that you are looking for a job in certain areas. Some times these personal connections give you good job positions leads.

    Improving the communication skills and technical skills in some areas is a good starting point.

    Good luck.





    hot Photos of The Chicago Code chicago code cast. Source Code
  • Source Code



  • signin241
    07-24 07:21 PM
    Hello,

    I have an unfortunate situation. My parents names are misspelled in the Birth certificate compared to the Passport parents name page. Do we need to submit the parents names page of the passport when we submit our documents for 485 ?? Please let me know if this will be a problem and if there is a work around for this ??

    Also if I have a Birth certificate (with my actual full name - dated in 2007 though), do I need to submit the affidavits ??


    Thanks



    more...


    house The cast of quot;The Chicago Code. chicago code cast. Chicago Code Casting
  • Chicago Code Casting



  • sujith1
    07-30 12:41 PM
    Same situation happened to me - My status shows as card production ordered while hers have no update.

    The sad part is that I m continuing on H1 while she is working on her EAD and needs it approved soon





    tattoo The Chicago Code chicago code cast. The Chicago Code Cast on
  • The Chicago Code Cast on



  • pmat
    07-24 03:28 PM
    More details are needed to answer this question better.

    I think that any time is a good time - it is better to start the process early. If the company is paying for the process - what is the harm. He should go ahead... If he is planning to leave the company and is required to sign some type of agreement to start GC process - then it will be a different story.


    One of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.

    Thanks you for your time.

    His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.

    Thanks
    -M



    more...


    pictures Cast: Jake Gyllenhaal chicago code cast. onions. chicago code cast.
  • onions. chicago code cast.



  • Prashanthi
    05-12 03:29 PM
    You can travel on the same visa as long as you come back before september.





    dresses Source Code chicago code cast. #39;The Chicago Code#39;: Photos of
  • #39;The Chicago Code#39;: Photos of



  • ram04
    04-28 11:32 AM
    Sure it helped a lot.

    Yes - 180 days passed - July 07 filer.

    I think I have all the docs I need.

    I will retain my lawyer for GC and new company lawyer only for H1 transfer as the expenses were by new company.

    Here is my understanding finally.

    - No AC 21 now
    - No G 28 now
    - Just transfer H1 to new employer
    - Make sure job description contains same or simmilar description ( incase of RFE)

    Now I feel better . Thanks to all who helped out.

    Ok I will accept offer and go forward then.

    I shall send my contribution to IV as soon as I resume my new position.




    -GC 04
    Chicago state chapter member



    more...


    makeup Cast of The Chicago Code chicago code cast. The cast of quot;The Chicago Code.
  • The cast of quot;The Chicago Code.



  • gc28262
    09-10 02:58 PM
    I had a similar issue when I applied for AP from TSC.
    Online status said approved, but never received it for a couple of months.

    You probably will have to wait for 30 days if you haven't received it. If the address is incorrect and AP returns undeliverable you can request them to resend it.

    Please follow the following threads:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum70-self-filing-documents-forms-directions-mailing/23097-ap-approval-notice-sent-ap-not-received.html

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum76-travel-out-of-country-and-re-entry-during-after-485-filing/24267-ap-lost-in-mail.html





    girlfriend The Chicago Code Cast on chicago code cast. and The Chicago Code gone,
  • and The Chicago Code gone,



  • starseed
    07-21 05:12 PM
    Update - and I apologize if this is lengthy, but if any small part of it is helpful to someone else, I won't edit details.
    When I got thru to TSC today, I had a really (I mean REALLY!) rude IO! When I explained I'd like clarification about what I was told "previously" (yesterday) that my Biometrics and Photo ID not showing was what was potentially keeping my application pending, she snapped that really I want a case status and need to call the NCSC. She did say that I must not enter my case # and enter phone options 1, 2, 3 and then get the Customer Service rep. to institute request for more information. So I did this.
    The NCSC rep I got (Giselle, 649713) was extremely helpful and pleasant. I explained my situation and she agreed that it warrants a request for investigation/further information. She said normally they wouldn't do it because my Received Date of 8/1/2007 was outside of normal processing.

    [I've never read explanations on this which were crystal clear about what it meant. So in case others might be confused about it "inside normal processing" means your I-485 Received Date + 30 days. So since TSC is around the (published) 8/23/2007 Processing Date, mine would only fall within normal processing once TSC reaches 8/31/2007 Processing Date]

    Rep took all my receipt, etc. details and contact details and read them all back and said I should be contacted within 45 days (standard, I know) via one of the contact mediums - phone, email, mail. Blah, blah - that's all probably completely standard, right!?

    Now the interesting thing I noted in the Confirmation # she gave me is that it is suffixed at the end by VSC.... which is obviously Vermont. It could just be an administrative thing because my stuff originally went to VSC then transferred to TSC?? Or could it mean something more than that? Considering the transfers were a mess.....

    p.s. in addition, I have moved from East Coast (hence original VSC) to CA - with same company - so I don't know if/how geographical move affected anything. I did confirm with local office IO and TSC IO that they have the correct address on file.

    Regardless, the satisfaction (??) I got from this recent fiasco is that it will actually force someone to look at my application and hopefully correct something if it is amiss. Might be wishful thinking on my part, but it means someone has to LOOK at it, instead of me feeling like my app. is just sitting gathering proverbial dust when something was supposed to have been actioned. And perhaps get at least a pre-adjudication thru as a result......





    hairstyles 2011 Chicago Code: Meet the chicago code cast. The quot;Chicago Codequot; star joins
  • The quot;Chicago Codequot; star joins



  • tnite
    08-03 10:28 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf

    Per this press note, Nebraska has issued receipts for I-485 upto July 11 and Texas 26th June....

    maybe they meant 07/1/2007





    smiledentist
    06-14 02:23 PM
    Anybody else, please advice.





    vulcanfly
    07-19 10:12 PM
    So we can transfer our H1's but can we still have our 485 applications pending



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews