Cartoon Emo Love Pics

images hot hair emo love cartoons emo Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo emo love cute cartoons
  • emo emo love cute cartoons



  • hk196712
    07-16 12:53 PM
    How to create the signature....sorry I don't know.





    hk196712 ,

    Please dont mind , when you ask / post a question please provide a brief describtion about ur situation which will enable all the readers and gurus to provide you an accurate answers. Say for example : PD, date filed and other details that you can see on many of signatures. Insdead of asking 10 questions to you , you might get the answer straight away...
    Not just you , but many of the users who are new to this form , please first explain your situation with details and then ask the actual question.

    Thanks





    wallpaper emo emo love cute cartoons Cartoon Emo Love Pics. Emo Love Hate
  • Emo Love Hate



  • wandmaker
    07-19 03:20 AM
    I have a question, I am working with my GC sponsoring employer, filed I485 during July '07. My I-140 approved during 2007. My company has applied for H1B extension (for 3 years based on approved I140) recently. Please note that this 3 year extension will stretch beyond my 6 year (H1B) period.

    + You will receive a 3 year extension only if the PD is retrogessed otherwise it will be upto your end of 6 years period. I assume this is a non-cap H1B extension of stay

    After the approval for 3 years, can I transfer the H1B to another employer? Since this extension is based on approved I140, is it legal to transfer that H1B to a different employer? (I have used the terms ‘extension’ and ‘transfer’ just for understanding purpose. I am aware that I will be getting new H1B (non-cap) every time).

    ++ Your new employer should be non-cap company otherwise H1B transfer is not possible - If they are non-cap then your new employer can file a transfer and (a) request for validity of 3 years from the date of filing of H1B transfer filed as long as you have an approved 140 and it is not revoked by your previous employer and your PD is not current OR (b) request for the validity with the end date of last approved H1B - Most employer(s) will choose option b, to keep it simple

    I have EAD and AP but wondering why I can not transfer H1B?

    +++ When you have an option to move to a new employer on H1B then why not

    Those who said it is not possible pointed that this 3 year extension is employer specific since it is based on approved 1140.

    +++++ Not true

    Somebody else said I can transfer until my 6 year period but not beyond to that?

    ++++++ Not true, see "++"

    Others said no matter what I can transfer my H1b to any employer.

    +++++++ True

    I am confused, please help.

    ++++++++ Dont get confused by the hearsay, check with any attorney - s/he will be of my opinion. If your hear a different opinion from the immigration attorney(s), please update - it will help many

    Hope this helps :)





    Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo love cartoon characters.
  • emo love cartoon characters.



  • jkays94
    07-11 09:37 PM
    Wasn't it Condi who said that this fiasco was a 'small inconvenience' to the applicants ?? A creative open letter ad highlighting the absurdity of this comment in a major paper would drive the message home, just like Alberto Gonzalez's classmates from Harvard did when they published an ad in the Washington post : http://websrvr80il.audiovideoweb.com/il80web20037/ThinkProgress/2007/Page%20A13%205-15-07.pdf





    2011 Emo Love Hate Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo cartoons in love. emo love
  • emo cartoons in love. emo love



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    09-24 04:56 PM
    USCIS dont care ...so dont worry !



    more...


    Cartoon Emo Love Pics. cute emo cartoon
  • cute emo cartoon



  • sayantan76
    06-01 06:57 AM
    Hey dont you think there should be some minim qualifications before you could be filed for as manager, for eg:- MBA or something like that? The so called friend of this guy is not a manager but is going to be made into a manager just for the EB1 purpose. How can they do that. I believe this is a Indian consulting company!!
    I work for one of the largest companies in the world and my company has clear policies on work visas and who qualifies for a managerial visa and who does not! I do have an MBA degree and independently manage a $95 million business portfolio and have a small team as well.

    It is the propensity on part of some companies to stretch the definition of whats allowed and whats not that creates an impression that there is rampant visa fraud and these visas should be done away with/ made more difficult to obtain.





    Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo love cartoons cartoon. emo love cartoons cartoon.
  • emo love cartoons cartoon. emo love cartoons cartoon.



  • roseball
    01-30 03:12 PM
    I checked online for my daughter's 485 and it shows approved and document(possibly GC):eek: mailed on 12 Jan. But my status shows RFE stage. Another interesting thing is my daughter got fingerprinting for Jan 15. She has already done fingerprinting with us in Dec 07. Even if it was to be approved for my daughter how it can happen that she goes for FP on 15 Jan and they mailed document. I dont know what is going on. Any suggestions?

    Since your PD is not current, I would assume the online case status of Document Production could possibly mean a finger printing notice that you received for her. Having said that, for some cases it is not unusual to receive a fingerprinting notice after I-485 approval. In such cases, though I-485 is approved and approval notice is sent, the physical card is not produced until the applicant completes the fingerprinting formalities. In your case, in my view, the online case status just refers to finger printing notice. But who knows, its USCIS and anything is possible.



    more...


    Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo cartoon love
  • emo cartoon love



  • jthomas
    04-07 03:46 PM
    Hi,
    My client is a TARP fund received bank.I am planning to go India for 3 weeks in may.My visa expires in Aug09.
    I have new H1 extension for 3 years.

    --If I go for visa stamping will it be a problem as I am workig for TARP received bank.
    --If I don't go for visa stamping and planning to comeback with old visa, will it be a problem at Port Of Entry as my client is TARP received bank and I am on H1B.

    you don't have to go to india to restamp your H1B. you can rather stay here and whenever you are going out of the country you need to get h1B stamped.
    Regarding TARP received bank, the rules may even change when you had gone for a vacation. Its better not to go back during recession and most important keep your eye open for another job position.
    I agree TARP revceived firms cannot renew H1B after 6 years or apply for GC. Those rules may change as per time. Most of the firms who like to hire H1B. So don't know whether it will get better or worst for your situation.





    2010 emo love cartoon characters. Cartoon Emo Love Pics. hot hair emo love cartoons emo
  • hot hair emo love cartoons emo



  • indianabacklog
    12-04 03:40 PM
    I fail to see why these cases you are referring to are any worse off than many others.

    I filed my I485 in May 2007, have been current for more than a third of the interim period and still waiting.

    I have filed two service requests, two congressional enquiries and nothing. So have other people and it has not helped them either.

    We are all in a black hole hoping for our cases to see the light of day some time just like the WAC cases you refer to.



    more...


    Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo love cartoons cartoon. emo
  • emo love cartoons cartoon. emo



  • gcdreamer05
    11-05 03:27 PM
    After july fiasco, uscis and dol are very very cautious, in opening up the gates and calling everyone current. (They dont want another 1-2 million applications being sent).

    It is defintely not going to happen in the near future.....

    So even finding a pattern may not help as its not going to be current for all for EB3 atleast.





    hair emo cartoons in love. emo love Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo love cartoons cartoon
  • emo love cartoons cartoon



  • walking_dude
    11-21 02:26 PM
    Hope he finds a job soon. It's sad to see bad things happening to good people.



    But I have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks to IV, he has his EAD and can have one less thing to worry about in his new job search.



    more...


    Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo girl cupcake cute cartoons
  • emo girl cupcake cute cartoons



  • TeddyKoochu
    10-15 04:05 PM
    Friends,

    I'm in a position where I have to file for I-140 again. In short, my company was purchased and I had to refile I-140 under the new company's name. Since the new company does not pay for Premium processing, I'll have to shell out the Premium processing fee from my pocket.

    I need your honest opinion as to whether I must file with premium or regular? My PD: is June 2007.

    I appreciate all your comments!

    Go for regular, the current processing time for I140 TSC is 4 months, you should be able to get approved before the next spillover season which is Jul - Sep 2011 (This is still a long shot for us :))





    hot cute emo cartoon Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo i love you cartoon. emo
  • emo i love you cartoon. emo



  • Pegasus503
    11-28 12:55 AM
    It could be a soft touch (system) or someone just looked at your 140 - Keep an eye out.

    I understood it to be a part of the 485 processing that they link your 140 to your 485 and this process date stamps the 140 record.



    more...


    house hair Yaoi, Anime, Emo Love emo Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo i love you cartoon. emo
  • emo i love you cartoon. emo



  • jliechty
    July 5th, 2006, 07:57 PM
    You're aware of the metering limitations (or really, none at all) of the D70 with manual focus lenses, and if you're set on outboard metering, you won't be affected. 6MP vs 10MP isn't that big of a difference until you start printing large (I'd say something greater than 11x17, but that depends on subject matter and personal taste). The D200's viewfinder is much better than the D70's, in my opinion from having used both (but unfortunately not side by side). The build quality is better, but I think both cameras would stand more rain than the average photographer (if you love standing in a downpour for hours, you're the exception, and you should get a waterproof bag no matter what camera you choose ; ).

    I wouldn't worry so much about "outdated" technology. The D70 still takes great pictures, so don't let anyone convince you that it would be like driving a 25 year old beat-up car. While I'd just get the D200 (err, uh, I already did), if the expense is a concern, or if you don't need the features of the D200 but aren't sure if the D70 would be enough, consider these possibilities:

    Try a D70 and a D1h - those two bodies used would together cost less than a D200, and would give you a camera for high resolution work and another for high speed/high ISO with better build quality, viewfinder, etc. albeit lower resolution and battery life.

    Alternately, a slightly less expensive choice would be to get a single D1x. This gives the build quality advantages of the D1h along with as good of (or sometimes better) resolution as the D70, although battery performance would be lacking (you'd need two or three batteries for a full day of shooting, depending on LCD usage). The D1 series is capable of using center weighted and spot metering with AIS lenses, though matrix metering is disabled (the D200 can do matrix metering as well, when the lens data has been entered manually).





    tattoo emo love cartoons cartoon. emo love cartoons cartoon. Cartoon Emo Love Pics. more emo blobs cartoon picture
  • more emo blobs cartoon picture



  • Dhundhun
    04-05 02:44 AM
    How 120 days calculated inclusive or exclusive?

    As an example suppose it is written like: You cannot file for a renewal XYZ more than 10 days before your original XYZ expires.

    If XYZ expires on Apr 25, 2008, then earliest filing date is Apr 15, 2008 or Apr 16, 2008.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures emo cartoon love Cartoon Emo Love Pics. Page Tags: love emo.
  • Page Tags: love emo.



  • tabaching
    10-22 12:43 AM
    Gurus pls help,

    Here's my situation.
    I'm a derivative and recently got an interview notice.

    1) My spouse came here with H1 status (without me). Because my spouse's company can only start processing my H4 visa, 3 months after my spouse start date. Since it will be difficult for us to be thousands of miles away, we decided to use my tourist visa and come here so that I can join my spouse. So, I came here initially in B1/B2 status (around February 2006). After 3 months (around May 2006), I got a job offer from one company and was willing to sponsor my H1 visa. During the H1 processing, I had to go back home for emergency. Again came back to US using B1/B2. After I came back, we got a RFE asking for the new I-94. Then, my H1 was approved around November 2006 but only started getting paid around May 2007 (after I got a client).

    If asked during the interview, when I started working? Should I answer November 2006 (when my H1 visa was approved) or May 2007 (when I started getting paid bec I got a client)?

    2) Late last year we went to Canada and our I-94 was not taken from us. We were told that it's because we will be in Canada for few days only. Hence, we dont have a new I-94 in our hands. Currently, we're still holding old I-94. When we filed our I-485, the last entry date we entered was based on the Canada trip so it wont match the date with the old I-94. Will this cause a problem during the interview?

    Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks





    dresses emo i love you cartoon. emo Cartoon Emo Love Pics. emo i love you cartoon.
  • emo i love you cartoon.



  • Lasantha
    09-07 12:25 PM
    I still think like_watching_paint_dry 's post is just hilarious! :D



    more...


    makeup emo love cartoons cartoon. emo Cartoon Emo Love Pics. hair Yaoi, Anime, Emo Love emo
  • hair Yaoi, Anime, Emo Love emo



  • SR2610
    07-12 02:25 PM
    I got different answers from Khanna and Murthy.

    Khanna office saying we can apply for 485 with old priority date(140 will be approved with new pritority date), murthy office said it's better to get 140 approval with old priority date and then go for 485.

    check with your attorney.





    girlfriend more emo blobs cartoon picture Cartoon Emo Love Pics. i love you baby emo. i love
  • i love you baby emo. i love



  • newbie2020
    11-24 08:18 PM
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/RajaObamaKitchen.jpg

    Now Do u know who is this with Barack Obama...?

    Guys from Chicago should be able to tell for sure....

    Look here at the link

    Raja Krishnamoorthi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Krishnamoorthi)





    hairstyles emo girl cupcake cute cartoons Cartoon Emo Love Pics. Cartoon: emo-teddy (medium) by
  • Cartoon: emo-teddy (medium) by



  • Lollerskater
    09-26 12:03 PM
    Find another lawyer if you want to (or at this stage you can represent yourself easily) and file G-28 form. New G-28 will replace the old one and the info on file will be updated.

    Thank you very much. I believe the same thing but wanted to check with you guys to be doubly sure.

    are u saying fragomen is no good?

    In no way, good sir. They are awesome in my books.

    Did they not drop all the charges for now (even though the charges were true)? So why is your lawyer still docked? Maybe he no longer is, unless his "miracles" were different from Fragomen.

    I don't have the official verdict from USCIS whether my lawyer is "still docked" or not, but I'm sure you can understand my situation. Even if my lawyer were "undocked," would I really want to risk some behind-the-scenes FBI investigation delay? Or even worse, a denial with some bullshit reason?

    yeah, may be you shud share the name of your lawyer....who knows I might also be using this lawyer...you never know until you find out the names.

    I do not wish to publicly hurt his business any further than what he has already endured for helping people like us. If you are really that concerned, send me a PM.

    I think I'm in an interesting situation which could benefit future IV members. If there are any further comments, I would love to hear them.





    PD_Dec2002
    05-22 08:21 AM
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but the Hammond Law Group (HLG) was hired by IV for its lobbying efforts, correct? What does HLG have to say about the fact that none of the provisions for legal immigrants went into the CIR? What's their take on the chances that favorable amendments for legal immigrants will make it?

    Would be interesting to get their point of view...

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    Maverick_2008
    04-16 09:34 AM
    Well, doing it on my own isn't a problem. It's just that my employer is a behemoth and has ironclad policies.

    Having said that, filing fees for EAD extension are $340 and for AP $305 per applicant, right?

    Now I'll try my best to get EAD/AP extended either by me or the employer but if that doesn't happen (say my employer says it's our policy for you not to do it on your own), will a gap in EAD/AP create problems?

    Thanks.

    Maverick_2008




    EAD/AP should be extended by you. I am surprised your employer is involved in this. You will need a copy of your 485 receipt notice.

    Even if you are working on H-1b, it is much safer to pony up the money and keep your EAD renewed and available at all times. You never know when things change.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews