Carmelo Anthony Jersey

images Carmelo Anthony Jersey: adidas Carmelo Anthony Jersey. #15 Carmelo Anthony White
  • #15 Carmelo Anthony White



  • texasguy
    06-13 11:58 AM
    Thank you all for your prompt reply.

    We have the police report and I filed e-filed I-90 replacement application.
    Hopefully, this situation does not happen to anyone.

    Thank you all once again.





    wallpaper #15 Carmelo Anthony White Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Nuggets 15 Carmelo Anthony
  • Nuggets 15 Carmelo Anthony



  • vxg
    09-17 11:48 PM
    Hi, My wife and I received three emails each regarding 485 approval ("notice mailed welcoming new permanent resident," "CPO ordered," and "approval notice sent") on 9/8. My wife received her "welcome notice" and the card itself within a few days. But I have not received either yet.

    1. I know the CPO email says wait 30 days, but given that my wife has already received hers, I suspect that mine was either sent to an incorrect address or there's some other hold up. Anyone else in a similar situation? Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

    2. I guess I can wait 30 days and then apply for a replacement card with an I-90 (for which the current processing time is 3.5 months). How can I travel internationally in the interim? If anyone is aware, please let me know; I am trying to have a plan in place, in case an emergency arises.

    Per my lawyer stamp is risky as it can be forged. carry your GC approval notice with you if you have it else have it fedex to you. Carry an advance parole if you have one valid. I suggest travel only if emergency else avoid.





    Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony Navy Blue
  • Carmelo Anthony Navy Blue



  • smisachu
    01-12 03:53 PM
    I have a similar question. I used AP and my I 94 will expire soon. How do you renew validity of I94. I do have a valid H1 till 2010. My EAD expired but I did not renew it as I don't intend to use it. AP also has to be renewed.

    Please advise if I-94 has to be renewed or am I good as my H1 is valid.
    Thanks





    2011 Nuggets 15 Carmelo Anthony Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Anthony Blue Jersey
  • Anthony Blue Jersey



  • ImmigrationAnswerMan
    09-13 08:56 PM
    poorslumdog:

    1) File for a Travel Permit. It is preferable that PR's keep their trips abroad under 6 months if they can. If not then it is best for PRs to keep their trips under one year. PRs should not stay abroad for more than a year without a travel permit and should not let their travel permit expire while they are abroad if they do travel abroad for more than one year.

    2) Where someone gets their PR through employment, they should work for the employer for at least a few months after receiving their green card. This is because part of the process for applying for the PR was that they stated that they intended to work for the employer. However, where the person intended to continue employment with the petitioner, but there was a change in circumstances that caused the person to not continue working with the employer, this should be OK. However the person should be ready to explain to USCIS why they did not continue with the employer even though they intended to at the time they were granted their PR.

    3) PRs can travel abroad. However, they need to be able to continue to show their intent to reside in the US. Employment abroad can be used by CBP or USCIS to question this intent. However if the person is working abroad for their US employer, it should not be an issue.

    4, 5 & 6) See answers above.

    ** This information is of a general nature and should not be relied upon without first consulting with an immigration law attorney. This information is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.



    more...


    Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony #15 blue
  • Carmelo Anthony #15 blue



  • HV000
    04-07 10:39 AM
    Just got it. Right now.Thanks guys.

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On April 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    GOOD. Go get a massage!! :)





    Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony
  • Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony



  • number30
    03-27 04:08 PM
    I dont understand.
    Why is it limited to 5%?

    If you have more then 5% equity in the business you will go the inverstor category EB5. So green card is not approvable in EB1, EB2 or EB3



    more...


    Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo might probably
  • Carmelo might probably



  • senthil
    01-30 07:47 AM
    seem like you clearly know the reason what caused this. as mentioned by our friends, right supporting documents and a good attorney should get your job done like a piece of cake. good luck.





    2010 Carmelo Anthony Navy Blue Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony Jersey: adidas
  • Carmelo Anthony Jersey: adidas



  • royus77
    06-16 06:26 PM
    you can maintain dual status .


    Have couple of questions .

    1) What is the status of dependents in the above case ?WIll they still be on H4 or Adjustment of status( After applying 485/EAD and before getting the approval of EAD)



    more...


    Carmelo Anthony Jersey. $19.50. Denver Nuggets 15#
  • $19.50. Denver Nuggets 15#



  • gparr
    June 14th, 2005, 03:16 AM
    I use Canon gear, so am not much help with Nikon. However, my macro lens is the Sigma EX 105 and I think it is one of the best lens values available. I've owned it for a year now and use it more than any other of my lenses. Autofocus is slow, but I have yet to figure out why I'd want autofocus for macro work, so it doesn't matter. To get more reach, I'm seriously considering the new Sigma EX 150 macro. It is getting excellent reviews and images I've seen are as good as they get. I don't use any other magnifying techniques, so I can't offer any help with some of the other items you mentioned. Here's my current favorite shot with the Sigma macro.
    Gary

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/rose01.jpg





    hair Anthony Blue Jersey Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony Shoes
  • Carmelo Anthony Shoes



  • GCBy3000
    07-11 05:02 PM
    Why only moderators my dear friend, even members will not like it. 99.9 % of the members are professionals and working for common cause with team spirit..



    more...


    Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony
  • Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony



  • randomdude
    04-21 09:31 AM
    From the replies it looks like the H1 can indeed be applied for. The debatable issue is whether the H1 is valid for 3 more years or two....but thats not a pressing matter at this time...





    hot Carmelo Anthony #15 blue Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets
  • Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets



  • dilusa1
    07-18 07:44 PM
    Thanks for great services..

    My situation is as under : " My case is in removal proceedings for violating H1b status for 3 months due to laid off situation, i am working on H1b now and my labor is approved and I-140 is pending, now my priority date is become current for I-485 filing", now who will adjudicate my case, INS or EOIR court, where will i file my I-485.

    will court close my removal proceedings based on PD current..

    i will really really apprecate your help.



    more...


    house Carmelo Anthony to Wear No. Carmelo Anthony Jersey. makeup carmelo anthony knicks
  • makeup carmelo anthony knicks



  • suavesandeep
    12-19 05:13 PM
    I would agree to this. Only if you live in the US and do not get a pay check you will be in trouble for both H1 extension and GC processing.





    tattoo Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony Jersey 7 White
  • Carmelo Anthony Jersey 7 White



  • Redeye
    04-21 03:32 PM
    You aint getting any information or clarification on this buddy. Everyone says it is a gray area. I am getting gray hair trying to get clarification for this gray area :)

    Something so simple cannot be clarified, this is pathetic state of our being. Cant get a head start on business or even think about doing anything out of the box. Depressing!!!



    more...


    pictures Carmelo might probably Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony Autographed
  • Carmelo Anthony Autographed



  • Pallavi79
    02-21 11:43 PM
    :)





    dresses Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony Jersey Red
  • Carmelo Anthony Jersey Red



  • gandalf1234
    02-10 02:21 PM
    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf



    more...


    makeup $19.50. Denver Nuggets 15# Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony to Wear No.
  • Carmelo Anthony to Wear No.



  • nixstor
    10-25 08:46 AM
    Yeah! You are right. I will post one too.





    girlfriend Carmelo Anthony Jersey 7 White Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony Jersey: adidas
  • Carmelo Anthony Jersey: adidas



  • neverbefore
    06-27 10:06 PM
    I dont know how true it is..I found the article at this site

    Photo Feature: Lord Ganesh On Beer Bottle (http://greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14442&cat=&scat=25)

    Response On 'Lord Ganesh's Pic On Beer Bottles' Issue (http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=14468&cat=10&scat=25)


    I think this is sick if its real

    No offence meant, but this has nothing to do with immigration issues. This is not a religious forum even though most of us seem to be from a particular country and religion (including me). I humbly suggest we focus on our primary aims :)





    hairstyles Denver Nuggets Carmelo Anthony Carmelo Anthony Jersey. Carmelo Anthony Autographed
  • Carmelo Anthony Autographed



  • ak_2006
    06-21 03:37 PM
    Did somebody do research on getting the correct/valid photos for I 485 in the cheapest possible way ?
    Please look :
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5353

    Look this link for photo related information.
    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1287.html
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-603.pdf


    If possible, you can use AAA card for better/free photos.

    But don't look for money, try to get best photos.





    lskreddy
    08-14 04:44 PM
    Its really requires lot of planning and a tough decision to make. Some of our friends say you get good package if you find the job while you are in US and then go.

    It does need planning. I am hoping I could find some opportunities here before I decide to take the 'search in India by being there' route, thus my post to ask folks if they know of any such positions.





    wandmaker
    11-06 11:39 AM
    Hi All,

    Please help me by answering the following questions and also bear with me if those are basic questions. Thanks a lot for the help in advance.

    1. My employer asked me to wait few months for at least partial job market recovery and advised its better to start the labor filing preparation sometime in Nov 2009/Dec 2009. There is a positive news on the job market recovery. Is it a good time to apply for PERM Labor now? FYI, my second H1B expires 09/30/2011.

    2. Is it possible to file multiple PERM Labor Certifications through two different employers at the same time? If yes, could I choose the employer I would like to stay, if both gets approved approximately at the same time?

    3. How long I can continue with future employment in the GC process?

    4. If the Labor get audited, is it possible to apply for H1B extension after 6th year?

    5. Is it possible to port I-140 & procedure involved to port with / without the consent of current employer.

    All the best!!!

    -
    Regards
    Ajaykumar

    #1 - If a suitable USC, LPR responds your PERM advert then you can not move forward with PERM labor processing. When the job market is good, number of people responding to the advert will low, so it increases the chances for you.

    #2 & 3 - You can have N number of employers file the PERM labor for you, it is a future job - you do not have to join them unti the green card is approved.

    #4 - As long is your labor is pending, you can extend your H1B by 1 year until it is approved or declined.

    #5 - First, only your employer can file a 140 petition on behalf of you. Second, You can not use employer X's labor to file 140 with employer Y. Third, Once your 140 is approved, the PD is yours keep and port as long as it not revoked or withdrawn before you opt for porting.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews