cakes for kids birthday

cakes for kids birthday. Kids Birthday Cakes. avatar
  • Kids Birthday Cakes. avatar



  • JRoDDz
    Feb 12, 05:37 PM
    This does not sound right. I do not see any reason that you would lose your corporate discount for changing to a new feature. You may not get a discount on that feature but you regular rate plan should still receive the discount.

    Agreed. This doesn't sound correct. I have a corporate discount and added the feature. I still have the discount.





    cakes for kids birthday. cakes for kids birthday.
  • cakes for kids birthday.



  • xcoder1987
    Apr 11, 08:13 PM
    I am having a question about the shake event. I have developed an application which starts a count-up timer when the shake event begins and stops the timer when the shake event ends. My question is when we try shaking two iPhones catching them in one hand, do both generate the same timer value?
    Any kind of help is appreciated.

    Thanks in advance





    cakes for kids birthday. Kids#39; Birthday Cakes
  • Kids#39; Birthday Cakes



  • TuffLuffJimmy
    Apr 26, 11:30 AM
    Your out of luck. Under no circumstances will Apple EVER replace a product with another one that is not exactly the same! Period!

    While I agree that under those circumstances Apple is unlikely to make the swap I have to disprove your claim. My mom's 14 inch iBook's screen broke when our dog pulled the cord it was plugged into and knocked it to the floor (pre-magsafe days). She sent it into Apple where they so sweetly said they would repair it free of charge even though they didn't have to. It ended up taking a few weeks when they said they would have a new one for her in a couple of days. After a few times calling in to check on the status that never seemed to change, Apple sent her a brand new updated 12 inch powerbook! Another time a friend of mine spilled wine on the keyboard of his 2009 15 inch top of the line Macbook Pro. It worked for a few more months until it finally kaput. He took it into Apple just to see what they would do, not too optimistic. The Genius was awesome and gave him a brand new 2011 top of the line 15 incher!





    cakes for kids birthday. childrens irthday cakes
  • childrens irthday cakes



  • kentop2
    Nov 2, 06:18 AM
    June 21, 2009 the market was closed,
    June 19th, 2009 Apple was 139.48, and Netflix was $41.59
    May 4th, 2010 Apple was $258.68, netflix was $99.36



    more...


    cakes for kids birthday. Deb#39;s Birthday Cake
  • Deb#39;s Birthday Cake



  • blurredline
    Aug 19, 11:19 PM
    http://db.tt/lqtH7it

    I figured it would be interesting to see what everyone is into reading lately. And your eBook collection in general might be interesting. Feel free to jump in and share!





    cakes for kids birthday. Elmo Birthday Cakes
  • Elmo Birthday Cakes



  • mariahlullaby
    Sep 26, 08:07 PM
    If he's still living under your roof, you have ALL the say. If you don't feel he should be doing it, then it's YOUR choice. Yes, he's 18, but if he's still dependent on you it's your rules, not his. Now, there's nothing to say that he will follow them, but he should abide by your wishes. Personally, I think this is the wrong path for any person at age 18 to be going down, but I'm not the norm (I still plan on waiting until marriage; not because of what my parents think or my church thinks but what I think).

    Keep in mind this is coming from someone who will be turning 18 in two months.



    more...


    cakes for kids birthday. Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes
  • Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes



  • GGJstudios
    May 3, 04:12 PM
    Mac OS X: Disk Utility's Repair Disk Permissions messages that you can safely ignore (http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1448)





    cakes for kids birthday. Your child#39;s irthday party is
  • Your child#39;s irthday party is



  • Dozerrox
    Aug 15, 08:30 AM
    http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6361/screenshot20100815at142.png

    I'm sure the wallpaper's been used on here before (sorry, don't have the link). Not my favourite, but wanted a change.



    more...


    cakes for kids birthday. Special kids Birthday Cakes
  • Special kids Birthday Cakes



  • cinder
    Oct 31, 10:44 AM
    Dear Macrumors,

    To avoid confusion in the future, please consider relabeling "2nd Generation" or "2G" items as "Generation 2" or "G2" items.

    This will help prevent future confusion on iPods and other accessories.

    Thank you.





    cakes for kids birthday. (Illinois). Homemade Bulldozer
  • (Illinois). Homemade Bulldozer



  • fel10
    Dec 2, 02:15 AM
    Some of you by now may have noticed I always seem to have Michael Jackson or South Park wallpapers (Okay, I doubt any of you have noticed because I'm not well known) but I can't wait for his new album out in two weeks! (My wallpaper is part of the cover... had to crop it for my desktop size)

    Might switch to a Christmasy wallpaper in a week or two...

    http://imgur.com/dfplq.jpg

    Wasn't ur previous wallpaper the cover of "Bad"?
    Do u mind sharing the wallpaper please. I'm also a huge MJ fan. Thank in advance!



    more...


    cakes for kids birthday. 2011 Sweet 16 Birthday Cakes
  • 2011 Sweet 16 Birthday Cakes



  • CDCC
    Mar 27, 07:47 PM
    I think google has a lock on the map thing. I can't see apple employees driving around remapping the world to get their own data base

    Are you totally clueless?





    cakes for kids birthday. Spongebob Birthday Cake
  • Spongebob Birthday Cake



  • Eduardo1971
    Apr 6, 12:08 PM
    Mmm....12 pita bites sounds delicious.

    Mmm...12 peta bytes with hummus. Yum!



    more...


    cakes for kids birthday. BEN 10 Kids Birthday Cake Do
  • BEN 10 Kids Birthday Cake Do



  • jent
    Feb 9, 03:31 PM
    The requirements for Unlimited Mobile to Any Mobile are the following:






    cakes for kids birthday. selection-of-kids-irthday-
  • selection-of-kids-irthday-



  • chris975d
    Nov 19, 01:08 PM
    Here's a piece done by Fortune posted just a few minutes ago referring to the TJ Maxx thing:
    http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2010/11/19/how-to-get-on-steve-jobs-naughty-list/

    I seriously doubt the figure of "80 iPads total" aquired by TJ Maxx that is speculated in the article, but who knows.



    more...


    cakes for kids birthday. Kids Birthday Cakes Photos,
  • Kids Birthday Cakes Photos,



  • philipt42
    Oct 11, 09:25 PM
    Cool idea
    I'll check it out





    cakes for kids birthday. Birthday cake design can be
  • Birthday cake design can be



  • abc123
    Oct 27, 07:29 AM
    http://www.delicious-monster.com/
    looks interesting, not sure if i'd use it though



    more...


    cakes for kids birthday. Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes
  • Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes



  • W1MRK
    Apr 16, 05:20 PM
    Heres mine for April


    Might I ask where you found this picture please ?





    cakes for kids birthday. kids birthday cakes.
  • kids birthday cakes.



  • juancardila
    Apr 5, 10:26 PM
    Hello,

    I have been struggling with my wireless connection in my black MacBook lately. Its a very strange behavior, but I will try to explain it and hope someone can help me with it.

    So I connect to my wireless network, every time I start my MacBook it connects automatically. The issue is when viewing a YouTube video or playing any flash game, suddenly the connection drops and if I try to connect to it again it doesn't find it. It doesn't find any network at all. I turn AirPort off and on again, but it still doesn't find anything. The only way of getting it to work again is by getting it into sleep mode or restarting it.

    As none of the network related solutions I found online have worked, I got some console log info that may help to know what could be going wrong:
    When playing a web-based game:
    5/4/11 3:54:13 PM kernel wl0: fifo 0: data error
    5/4/11 3:54:13 PM kernel IOAudioStream0x6a28200::clipIfNecessary() - Error: attempting to clip to a position more than one buffer ahead of last clip position (39,1691)->(3a,5045).
    5/4/11 3:54:13 PM kernel IOAudioStream0x6a28200::clipIfNecessary() - adjusting clipped position to (3a,1691)
    5/4/11 3:54:26 PM kernel AirPort: Link Down on en1. Reason 4 (Disassociated due to inactivity).
    5/4/11 3:54:27 PM configd44 network configuration changed.

    Playing youtube video:
    5/4/11 4:07:45 PM kernel IOAudioStream0x6a28200::clipIfNecessary() - Error: attempting to clip to a position more than one buffer ahead of last clip position (93,56ad)->(95,41cf).
    5/4/11 4:07:45 PM kernel IOAudioStream0x6a28200::clipIfNecessary() - adjusting clipped position to (94,56ad)
    5/4/11 4:10:29 PM kernel wl0: fifo 0: data error
    5/4/11 4:10:29 PM kernel IOAudioStream0x6a28200::clipIfNecessary() - Error: attempting to clip to a position more than one buffer ahead of last clip position (1ba,1f3d)->(1bc,f21).
    5/4/11 4:10:29 PM kernel IOAudioStream0x6a28200::clipIfNecessary() - adjusting clipped position to (1bb,1f3d)
    5/4/11 4:10:42 PM kernel AirPort: Link Down on en1. Reason 4 (Disassociated due to inactivity).
    5/4/11 4:10:44 PM configd44 network configuration changed.

    I hope someone can give me a hand on this.

    Thanks





    cakes for kids birthday. Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Cake
  • Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday Cake



  • Small White Car
    Oct 5, 05:07 PM
    This is my first post. It takes a lot for me to stop being a lurker, but the idea that any user can resize a textarea on a site I design, dynamically redrawing the page, is among the dumbest ideas I've ever heard. This will break valid page layouts in new and unheard of ways. Designers make form elements a size and shape for a reason.

    I look forward to finding a way using JavaScript to disable that feature the day that browser is released.

    Why do you need to disable something you don't want to use? Can't you just not use it?

    Are you afraid you might accidentally change your mind someday and need to prevent yourself from doing this in the future?

    Also, many BBS's that I use offer me the chance to change the text-reply field size in my personal preferences. The window can be any size and the page looks just fine. Pretty much ANY text entry field has to be built into a page in such a way that changing the size just pushes things below it lower, just in case a browser draws it larger than planned. I can't think of any sites that don't work that way. This box I'm using on Macrumors right now follows that rule. If I were to drag it large nothing would "break." The stuff below it would just move down.

    Can you give any examples of a page that fails this test? I can't think of any offhand.





    rdowns
    Mar 11, 02:05 PM
    FWIW, Roosevelt Field is one of their highest grossing stores (sales by square foot). They'll get more product than the others.





    Kenrik
    Nov 19, 01:41 PM
    Soft drinks are another example of a typical loss leader for grocery stores.

    Not true.. I am the Art Director for a Art department that makes grocery store ads.

    Soda is not a common loss leader since it's DSD Pepsi/Coke keep close price controls.

    I usually see produce and meat used as loss leaders..

    --------------------------------------------

    Another point... I expect that TJ MAXX just bought up a bunch of the Refurbished iPads and is taking a $50 loss on each to get people in the stores.





    pdjudd
    Apr 4, 07:52 AM
    This is a great offer. But how about unlimited calls to any states in the US? I think it would be very good for a subscriber who wants to call anywhere in the US. thanks.
    AT&T's cellular plans are already nationwide. Unless of course you want unlimited international plans which I don't think are ever going to happen.





    Lesser Evets
    Apr 27, 12:39 PM
    Not gettin' it: people are afraid of THE GOVERNMENT getting the data, through whatever means. Most people don't give 2 craps about specifically Apple having the data.





    AP_piano295
    May 4, 06:57 PM
    The 9/11 Commission found "no credible evidence" that Erwa had ever made such an offer.


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews