broken lcd wallpaper

images roken screen wallpaper. broken lcd wallpaper. learn Broken+lcd+tv+screen
  • learn Broken+lcd+tv+screen



  • rkotamurthy
    09-29 02:24 PM
    Bump ^^^





    wallpaper learn Broken+lcd+tv+screen broken lcd wallpaper. Here#39;s my lockscreen wallpaper
  • Here#39;s my lockscreen wallpaper



  • hopefulgc
    03-28 10:56 AM
    same here. i have updated my information but it doesn't show up in stats

    Thanks for this great feature. It definitely looks promising. But, some how I find my information missing. Is there a place where I can add my information. my IV profile already got all my info.





    broken lcd wallpaper. Grand lcd screen cracked even
  • Grand lcd screen cracked even



  • yabadaba
    06-18 12:29 PM
    right.. thats what i thought.. thanks for your opinion.....at least that means i was thinking along the same lines. i ll doubl check with my attorney.

    thx again





    2011 Here#39;s my lockscreen wallpaper broken lcd wallpaper. roken lcd screen wallpaper,
  • roken lcd screen wallpaper,



  • DSLStart
    09-16 02:33 PM
    I had bad experience entering recently on AP. Not for AC 21. But the secondary inspection officer gave me hard time over showing proof for emergency of travel. So just to be on safe side, be prepared for it.

    Hello Gurus,

    I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.

    My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.

    Thanks in advance.

    --Srinivas



    more...


    broken lcd wallpaper. roken lcd screen wallpaper,
  • roken lcd screen wallpaper,



  • naveenarjun
    06-04 10:25 AM
    This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
    Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:

    You are looking at the OLD bill





    broken lcd wallpaper. Abstract roken screen windows screen a desktopjul Great high quality
  • Abstract roken screen windows screen a desktopjul Great high quality



  • glus
    02-24 12:20 PM
    I filed my labor three years ago with a requirement of BS + a minimum of a one year experience (I had 4 years of US experience and 6 ys experience abroad at that time -feb 2005-).
    Now that I filed I-485 more than 180 days ago and I have a job offer that pays double of what is mentioned in the Labor (which the lawyer said is not a problem) , I still have an issue and is the following: in the description mentions as requirement "BS + minimum of 5 ys experience".
    My lawyer said that although I have been in U.S. working with same position and same job title for 7 ys, that to be same or similar they should require similar experience than what was required at the moment my labor was filed: ie, BS + not more than 2 years experience,... Is this true? Did anyone experience this? The employer is a big corporation and cannot change that the job description to match the minimum years of experience. The duties are 90% similar and the job title is exactly the same.

    The lawyer said that after labor was filed three years ago, that we could not count from that moment on an increased experience, with that I mean the minimum years of experience of the job in 2005 was 1 (although my resume on my labor showed 10 ys of experience) and he said that we cannot say that in 2005 was a minimun one year so you could gain experience on the job and convert it into a job with a minimumn of 4 years being same or similar). HE said that the experience clock was stopped on the labor filing date ie I cannot increase the minimun experience to make a job same or similar.

    Did anyone hear anything similar?

    Thanks and have a great weekend!


    OK, this could be a problem at the time of I485 approval. You can change a job to same or similar. If you salary is double, an IO can think that this can't possibly be "same or similar" job. Also, if the experience required for the new position is so much different, that could also raise doubts. I would suggest getting a 2nd lawyer's opinion. I remember reading memo stating that if there is a "marginal change" in salary or requirements, a job cannot be classified as similar or same, which is required to invoke Ac21.



    more...


    broken lcd wallpaper. XP Broken Screen Wallpaper
  • XP Broken Screen Wallpaper



  • prioritydate
    08-14 12:57 PM
    I support the theory part of your concept, but I dont think USCIS has the capability to implement it. I would rather say that , The earlier stages Labor and 140 might be more appropriate to apply your theory, wherein direct employees with bigger organizations will have faster approvals, which indirectly would makes their adjustment of status faster.

    Also, as mentioned in the earlier post, being proactive with your case and having a good lawyer also affect the speed at which case is processed.

    Ok. I added another clause. I-140, name check etc are approved.





    2010 Grand lcd screen cracked even broken lcd wallpaper. roken screen wallpaper.
  • roken screen wallpaper.



  • adusumilli
    10-01 01:32 PM
    I had same message for the I-485 but my EAD is approved. i called NSC about the FP print notice and they said it is issued in error and everything is fine. i have FP appointment on 10/05. So i think you just give a call and check with USCIS.

    1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.

    My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?

    2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,

    Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.

    though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.

    Any information would be helpful.

    Thanks,



    more...


    broken lcd wallpaper. beset your roken lcd with
  • beset your roken lcd with



  • iqube00
    06-30 03:44 PM
    My Wife and I were scheduled to have our fingerprints taken on July 7th and July 9th respectively. Today, we received a letter for my wife and the letter says "Appointment Canceled" "No need to appear at ASC".

    The letter does not say if they are going to reschedule OR the reason for cancelling.

    I am a July 2007 applicant and this is the first FP appts we have got.

    Does anybody have this kind of experience before?
    Do you think I should show up at the ASC on the previously scheduled date OR just wait for a new letter and date.

    My case is in TSC.

    Any comment is appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Bipin :mad:

    Same boat. Glad to hear that I am not the only one. I had my app. on July 7th at Cincinnati ASC and I got this letter saying 'APPOINTMENT CANCELED - No need to appear at ASC'





    hair roken lcd screen wallpaper, broken lcd wallpaper. Cracked LCD Screen Wallpaper
  • Cracked LCD Screen Wallpaper



  • nixstor
    11-04 02:30 PM
    There are online spell-checkers available. Here is the one that I use all the time: http://www.orfo.ru/online/ (click on [Eng] icon in the top right corner if it appears in Russian). It only shows the errors and does not suggest the correct spelling, but hey - it's free. :)

    Its not about not being able to find a free spell checker. Its about doing it amidst of 10 diff things. Hope that makes sense. Its good not to have spelling mistakes, but I wouldnt consider 1 or 2 typos as a big issue.



    more...


    broken lcd wallpaper. Cracked LCD Screen Wallpaper
  • Cracked LCD Screen Wallpaper



  • Ramba
    07-31 05:57 PM
    Extension of H1B beyond six year, is possible only if any employment based greeen card applications (like Labor Certification and 140) is pending or approved. As your mom is not having any Employment based GC applications pending, she can't apply H1B extension beyond six years. The best advise is leave the country before expiry of I-94 and enter thro CP based on I-130; Dont count on 180 day period. If she want to stay in US to file AOS based on I-130, she has to find a way to change of other non-immigrant status like student etc..

    (to check your luck, apply H1B extension with a request that I-130 was already approved and PD is very close to become current and request to grant an extension for an year based on current family situation and to avoid leaving the country.USCIS may buy this request and but not gurenteed.. Any way consult a good lawyer for other options)





    hot roken lcd screen wallpaper, broken lcd wallpaper. pattern of the roken LCD.
  • pattern of the roken LCD.



  • chanduv23
    09-04 10:21 AM
    How difficult is it to find info about the old cases. It is a simple search query on the database. (One single query)

    We never know. They keep changing systems. Believe me - their systems are not perfect.

    Once I was vacationing in Lake George and happened to get stuck at the border post - we were asked for proof of valid status and all we had was drivers lisence. Then they scanned their computer and told us
    My wife - they found that she is in status - currently on h1b (first h1b)
    My case - they say my status was legal from May 2000 to July 2001 - My first h1b and after that I took h1b transfer and they cannot locate it in their system and unless I show my documents, they have no way to find out. Then struggled for like 30 min doing all kinds of searches on their computer and did some querying based on current employer etc.....and finally got the info and started chit chatting with us like friends.

    This is the advice they gave us - Please keep ALL documents with you - keep originals, copies etc.. very useful when govt agencies cannot locate your information.

    Thats why they rely on outside agencies.

    What if someone is not using AILAs attorney? Are they screwed?



    more...


    house roken lcd joke for roken broken lcd wallpaper. view cracked lcd screen
  • view cracked lcd screen



  • gcformeornot
    01-04 12:38 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^





    tattoo Abstract roken screen windows screen a desktopjul Great high quality broken lcd wallpaper. Here#39;s the roken LCD screen
  • Here#39;s the roken LCD screen



  • RSRao
    10-28 03:32 PM
    This is regarding my husbands H1b extension. He has been working for a Indian consultancy since 3 years. Now he got a full time offer with a reputed consulting firm (contract to hire) and they are processing his extension and transfer. Its for a different end client but this company does implementation for the client. We received a first RFE a month back requesting for purchase order, manager letter, duties to be performed, organisational chart etc. The company answered with all the relevant documents. But we have received a second RFE now. Not sure what the RFE is for and we are anxiously waiting for it. Please let us know if any of you guys have faced similar situation, incured a second time RFE. how common is to get RFE for the second time.Also do premium petitions get RFE in a fax or email message or do we have to wait for arrival through mail. The attorney said wud take 2 weeks for it to arrive. His 194 has expired and we are really worried now. What are the other options, can we apply for extension through another company when this one is in process?. He already has started working for this company once the receipt number was sent out. Any inputs are highly appreciated. If you have had similar experiences please share.



    more...


    pictures XP Broken Screen Wallpaper broken lcd wallpaper. roken lcd screen
  • roken lcd screen



  • jsb
    08-31 03:14 PM
    ...Anyways if anyone who has their PDs current on this forum and believes that they are feeling lucky tommorrow or anytime in the next month, I would suggest NOT to wait for GC news. When you're feeling lucky go to Vegas, maybe a multimillion $ jackpot that you always dreamt about is around the corner:D.

    Nevertheless, wish that you and all others on this forum, particularly with senior PD's left out last year, get GC. Good news should begin to flow tomorrow at 8am (or even earlier). So do whatever you can do, to start feeling lucky. Perhaps that will make you lucky.





    dresses pattern of the roken LCD. broken lcd wallpaper. roken lcd screen
  • roken lcd screen



  • hianupam
    04-16 01:49 PM
    wht field u and ur wife work on??
    Both of us work in the energy (electricity) industry.



    more...


    makeup beset your roken lcd with broken lcd wallpaper. roken lcd joke for roken
  • roken lcd joke for roken



  • lfadgyas
    01-13 09:42 AM
    Assuming (but hope not) you will be laid off:

    1) If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?

    No. First of all your employer will not cancel your H1b � i.e. as far as I know they do not have to report this. Of course as of your employment is terminated your H1B is useless since it is connected to the old employer. So in a simple way you can not use it for new employment (unless you find other employers willing to help you transfer your H1B � it is possible but probably hard to find one at this time, and I guess you need to initiate this while you are still employed�-not sure)

    As far as your immigration status: since your i485 is pending you are not out of status. Unfortunately you are in an inconvenient status � if between jobs they ask for Employment verification or some other stuff and you can not proof that
    i) you are working for your sponsoring company OR
    ii) working for an other one (certain rules here see EAD/AC21 topics ) OR
    iii) have an offer letter for some company who willing to employ you when you receive your CG
    well, then you will have issues�

    2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?

    I believe: no they can not. They can of course report that there was some fraud and you misused them to get a GC and so on � and this case i140 will be revoked. But why would they do this? If this is a layoff situation they will not care about your h1b/labor certification � whatever. They �costsaving� and they let you go � any other thing will incur extra cost for them�

    But before you go: try to get the approval letter from the company (and ALL other documents they might hold regarding your case, Copies etc.).

    3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?

    Not sure � as I mentioned before you are not out of status (until your application is pending) so in theory you can be here without a job and use your savings till you run out cash or they will request some evidence about your employment�
    So in practice you need to find a job as soon as you could. If you have valid EAD it should not be an (immigration) issue.

    So here it is:
    -Collect your immigration papers;
    -Check your EAD exp date! If it is close (120days) try to renew it with your old company right know!
    -Check your AP exp date if you have one and renew it while you are employed/ apply for one if you do not have it.
    -Search for a job: make sure you go by the AC21 rules (need to be same or similar job etc ).
    -If you are the primary applicant do not apply for unemployment benefits (Could be that you can and will receive some benefits � but somewhere I�ve seen this warning)
    -If you move: report your new address!





    girlfriend Here#39;s the roken LCD screen broken lcd wallpaper. roken lcd wallpaper. cracked
  • roken lcd wallpaper. cracked



  • BharatPremi
    07-17 10:29 PM
    DIGG THIS PLEASE:

    http://digg.com/politics/Government_Does_U_Turn_on_Green_Cards





    hairstyles Cracked LCD Screen Wallpaper broken lcd wallpaper. roken, roken glass Lcd
  • roken, roken glass Lcd



  • priya82
    02-17 08:02 PM
    Hello,

    I have a question regarding my employment & H1B.

    I was working for company "A" and my project ended in Jan and the company "A" gave me 1 month to find employment.

    So I have applied for H1B transfer last week with company "B"

    I got a call today from company "A" offering me a job.

    Is it possible for me to work with company "A", while my application for H1B transfer is pending?

    I want to join company "B" when H1B transfer is approved but in the meantime can I work for company "A" because it is very hard to find a job in this economic situation

    Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks





    spicy_guy
    09-15 01:27 PM
    If you have not been happy with your employer, kick your employer's butt! :D





    reddog
    05-22 12:54 PM
    Regardless of whether everyone gets their Green Cards or not, the numbers should definitely see a substantial jump.
    we are entering into the last quarter, where according to the new rules, everything that has not been allocated will be opened up for retrogressed categories for that FY.
    Which actually explained why they pushed EB2 so far back, so that they can bring it forward in the last quarter, i.e. the July bulletin.

    On the whole issue of EB retrogression, This current batch of EB based green cards have waited the longest number of years in the history of green cards.
    So, sooner or later, someone in the goverment will have to answer why is that they let so many people apply green cards when they did not have a numbers solution ready.

    Why were we even allowed to file for Green Cards when they could only issue a certain number based on the Country of Birth, each year.

    This is like sell a product to someone, send him an invoice, and he comes back and says, sorry, we have a country wise quota, so even if we bought these goods from you, we wont pay you cos the quota for this year is up.

    No, literally, export quotas work that way, they put a quota on sourcing, not on payments.
    Why not do the same on Green Cards?

    So, this whole mess, what is the right amount of time (in years), that it starts turning into a 'rights' issue from a 'flawed process' issue.

    Currently, unless we have some representative in the government, who sees this flaw as a real issue, it is only us non-immigrants who can push this harder, and generate that representative, who instead of sliding this issue along with some big Financial bill, lobbies hard to get this issue resolved, as a separate entity..

    ON the hope that OP has generated, personally, Am I hopeful, that I will get my Green Card in July.
    Yes, I am always hopeful that I will get my Green Card next month. No, I dont get frustrated, when I dont.
    Yes, i definitely get a little bit ticked off, but thats it.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews