Brad Pitt Ears

images DANCING WITH A BLUE TOOTH Brad Pitt Ears. Brad Pitt and Edward Norton in
  • Brad Pitt and Edward Norton in



  • Anil_s
    06-29 08:40 PM
    Hi Ari,

    Thank you for the information.

    I generally hold business discussions with the client whenever needed,thats only my job.

    Anyways I understand your point.

    Anil





    wallpaper Brad Pitt and Edward Norton in Brad Pitt Ears. Brad Pitt at the Toronto
  • Brad Pitt at the Toronto



  • reverendflash
    10-21 04:05 AM
    graduated high school in 1980, hence the jellybelly reference. Let us not forget Uncle Ronny...He is the reason we have to pay a small fortune for schools in California... :evil: :evil:

    But I digress, I'm a little testy due to the Giants' loss tonite... :evil:

    Rev:elderly:





    Brad Pitt Ears. fluffy rabbit ears and a
  • fluffy rabbit ears and a



  • rgrant
    06-02 01:37 PM
    don't send copy of passport or DL. it clearly says not to, and my experience was it is unnecessary, as you will get a biometrics appointment (where they check your id).





    2011 Brad Pitt at the Toronto Brad Pitt Ears. a chin like Brad Pitt
  • a chin like Brad Pitt



  • ArkBird
    07-12 01:21 PM
    Its NATIVE INDIAN AMERICANS not 'RED INDIANS'. The term you used is considered derogatory by many.


    Nope. That will be us... "Native Indian" Americans. They are "Native Americans"

    Oh.. Damn Parenthesis ....! :)



    more...


    Brad Pitt Ears. Clooney and Brad Pitt.
  • Clooney and Brad Pitt.



  • laksmi
    02-05 08:01 PM
    It is your employer how have to support your H1B renewal inform him before itself.
    If EAD is expired you will not be able to work until you get extension but since you are working for the same employer and if your H1 gets extension approval then I think you can switch from EAD to H1B even after EAD gets expires.





    Brad Pitt Ears. Brad Pitt Goatee
  • Brad Pitt Goatee



  • Googler
    02-20 07:28 PM
    As per this post http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17450
    EB-1 ROW is under-subscribed, I wonder if this is a sign that top talent is getting harder to recruit from overseas.

    If that is the case, we can all think of a few reasons why that might be.

    I don't have the stats right in front of me, but it is my impression that except for a few odd years (FY06 comes to mind), EB-1 did not max out its numbers. Using EB-1 for L-1 executives is a relatively new idea.



    more...


    Brad Pitt Ears. Brad Pitt gives George Clooney
  • Brad Pitt gives George Clooney



  • jsb
    10-29 01:56 PM
    [QUOTE=PDOCT05;189726]It's lawyer's fault ..he didn't check the application clearly.He said he is going to deal with it in a tactical way.I will wait for another notice from USCIS and then will take action on my lawyer. I am not going to leave him..:)
    QUOTE]

    Wish you all the best. It is too late to learn that one should not leave everything to the lawyers. Accuracy of info, signatures, etc. need to be thoroughly checked by us, the filers. Lawyer is doing this work for several people, and they want to spend least time on each. We, understanding the impact, are prepared to spend little extra time for checking thoroughly.

    What tactical explanation is he going to give? May be he should say that it was signed but USCIS guy did not see it. Or, ink was bad, and evaporated, etc. "Fogot" will be difficult to make them accept.





    2010 fluffy rabbit ears and a Brad Pitt Ears. DANCING WITH A BLUE TOOTH
  • DANCING WITH A BLUE TOOTH



  • franklin
    07-05 02:49 PM
    The other thing I don't understand is how come EB-1 and EB-2 which are current (for ROW) atleast can suddenly become U. See my reasoning above. It doesn't matter, the visa numbers were used up. EB3 ROW gobbled up the ROW quotient when retrogression was eased in May and June
    Did USCIS stop paying attention to EB-2 vs EB-3 classification? If you are talking about ROW, it doesn't matter. There were no backlogs in processing EB2
    How about country limits? Did USCIS give India more than 3K visas? I'd imagine so 7% of 140k is 9800
    Also, aren't the visas released quarterly? So, how come the visas that were to be released in July, got consumed in June? Now that is a good question
    See answers in purple



    more...


    Brad Pitt Ears. our lust for Brad Pitt or
  • our lust for Brad Pitt or



  • sw33t
    07-26 01:03 PM
    I am in!



    Anyone else?





    hair a chin like Brad Pitt Brad Pitt Ears. Brad Pitt before and after
  • Brad Pitt before and after



  • uma001
    03-15 09:01 AM
    L1 has been in use for past 12 years...and the L1 holders have been working at client sites.
    TCS never does grean cards, WIPRO rarely does, that too in 5th year of H1. InFOSYS rarely does. CTS is the one who does many H1s, L1s and green cards, green cards in EB1.
    When consulting companies are misusing H1s, why cant companies like TCS,WIPRO,CTS,HCL misuse L1s...Nobody is honest in US. Nobody is working honestly in US. Less than 1% in US are honest. And those people will be working as developer forever.



    more...


    Brad Pitt Ears. left ear, like Brad Pitt
  • left ear, like Brad Pitt



  • starving_dog
    09-01 09:39 AM
    That was a hard working moderator who seems to have disappeared off of the face of the earth in early June 2006. I don't think she was abducted by aliens, because she is one.

    I wanted to start this thread in members only, but it wouldn't let me.

    Thanks.





    hot Clooney and Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt Ears. Brad Pitt further proved he#39;s
  • Brad Pitt further proved he#39;s



  • Lollerskater
    09-25 01:57 PM
    Usually when a lawyer gets blacklisted, there's lots of chaos. The lawyer's new reputation spreads like wildfire and there's a lot of staff changed. A lot of clients fall out.

    In my case, I kept good relationships with other clients of my lawyer. I also became good friends with my lawyer's secretary due to being a customer for over 5 years. Yes, that's unfortunately how long I've waited.

    All of them told me the same story. Too many miracles, case got investigated, blacklisted.

    Ontopic: any other opinions please? A simple what is involved in the process would be greatly appreciated.



    more...


    house Brad Pitt in 1990 or the early Brad Pitt Ears. [People]; Brad Pitt says:
  • [People]; Brad Pitt says:



  • rbalaji5
    10-16 07:01 PM
    Wish you & your family a very very happy, healthy, recession free and prosperous Deepawali !!!

    Sorry IV-ians -Story deleted due to bad comments.





    tattoo Brad Pitt Goatee Brad Pitt Ears. rad pitt fight club wallpaper
  • rad pitt fight club wallpaper



  • chanduv23
    01-14 05:06 PM
    Hi All,

    I have a question and this is regarding my husband.
    We have filed our 485 and have got our EADs and AP's. Our 180 days will be over by jan end.

    My husband works for Company (A) as a consultant. He is placed at a Client (C) and there is another consulting company (B) in between. Client (C) is a direct client of Company (B). The relationship is like A -> B -> C.

    My husband wants to join the Company (B), and keeps on working for the same client (C).

    Has anyone done something similar to this and can anyone share any legal issue with this. I will really appreciate if someone can guide us more.

    Thanks

    A lot of people want to do this and have done it in past. Depends on the relationship between A and B. B would definitely prefer to have you on rolls because no one likes to deal with additional layers. Look into contract issues and obligations before you make the leap.



    more...


    pictures Brad Pitt gives George Clooney Brad Pitt Ears. Brad Pitt - Fight Club
  • Brad Pitt - Fight Club



  • eb2_immigrant
    07-28 07:31 PM
    It takes roughly 20 business days. We just got ours.

    When you renew AP, what is start date , Is it from the expiration day of your previous AP ?





    dresses Brad Pitt further proved he#39;s Brad Pitt Ears. Clooney and Brad Pitt.
  • Clooney and Brad Pitt.



  • ampudhukode
    03-24 07:01 PM
    gcwait,

    This was his first job after graduation and has remained there since, so there is only one co to show experience from.

    I guess I will ask him to get something addressed for some other purpose like Tom suggested.

    ampudhukode

    Your friend needs to carry all the original degree certificates, original job offer letter from the US company, his resume, H1-B approval, original past experience certificates as mentioned in the resume.

    The Embassy official will look at the H1-B approval, original degree certificates, glance thru passport, check the offer letter, check the H1-B approval and may opt to check the experience certificates.



    more...


    makeup our lust for Brad Pitt or Brad Pitt Ears. Brad Pitt in 1990 or the early
  • Brad Pitt in 1990 or the early



  • sathishav
    02-25 10:48 AM
    It is a bad idea. It will allow people to misuse it. Once they are pre-approved they may not care about staying in status. They will not change jobs in their area of work. You may find an engineer doing some other profession. How will something like this help USA. We should stop seeing everything from - How it will help me. See how it will help USA to make good suggestions USCIS will listen.

    That's a good point. Never thought about that.





    girlfriend rad pitt fight club wallpaper Brad Pitt Ears. rad pitt buzz cut
  • rad pitt buzz cut



  • waitin_toolong
    08-14 06:15 AM
    My advice place the new approval as a bookmark on the current visa page when presenting the passport at the counter. This almost forces them to consider the new approval, also provide a copy of your I-797. Check the date before leaving the counter and politely ask for it to be corrected if wrong.





    hairstyles left ear, like Brad Pitt Brad Pitt Ears. Brad Pitt – Flawless Look
  • Brad Pitt – Flawless Look



  • nosightofgc
    07-14 07:01 AM
    I apologize for hijacking this thread. I could not find a way to create a new thread. I subscribed for monthly contributions almost 5 days back and still don't have access to Donor's forum. Emailed the admins, still no response. Can the admins take a look at this one please?

    And also how do I create a new thread? I did this some time back, but could not find it where to start.

    Thanks





    VSS2007
    06-25 10:10 PM
    Hi,

    I am also in the same boat. Looking forward to here some reply.

    Hi,

    I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.

    I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.

    My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.

    Can any one suggest me on this?



    Thanks
    h12gc





    HRPRO
    02-23 10:36 AM
    I know we can enter back on AP.

    I have similar situation:

    I am only going for a week long training to Toronto, I am working on EAD and have a Valid AP...DO I NEED TO GET A CANADA VISA? If Yes which one, Temp Work or Temp Resident?

    Arc,

    You will need a Canadian visa and your employer will have to give you a letter to get the same



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews