brad pitt and angelina jolie

brad pitt and angelina jolie. Pitt, Jolie rent island for
  • Pitt, Jolie rent island for



  • HBOC
    Mar 19, 06:27 PM
    I agree with most of what you say, except.... I don't get the "Shoot only Full Manual" advice that is heard here and in other places.

    If I have spent some $$ on a camera with a computer and a light meter, I figure I'm going to make it do at some of the work. The way I see it, I have a management job, and that is to decide what DoF and/or apparent motion I want to capture (composition) - and to ensure good exposure (quality control). The camera gets to do the grunt work of doing the calculations. It's the back-office.

    Generally I use Aperture Priority, and let the camera worry itself over the shutter speed. Though, being the suspicious boss type, I'm always checking over the Camera's work and watching the settings. That way I can step in and make changes if necessary.

    I figure I'm thinking through the cycle anyway. I like DoF control, so I generally start with Av. I observe the shutter speed - make sure I'm fast enough if I'm handholding, or perhaps I want to freeze or blur something. (Or if I'm on a tripod can I get away with triggering with a light finger or do I need to go to a timer or cable release).

    Then I observe the overall exposure. Do I need to adjust the +/- thingy?

    I guess it's the difference between :
    Think -> Look -> Think -> Make a Setting -> Push Button (Manual)
    Think -> Look -> Adjust if necessary -> Push Button (Av or Tv).

    Seems faster my way, and just as accurate. And maybe more accurate if I'm tired. ... but maybe I'm missing something?


    I'm really enjoying this whole thread..... :)


    Well shooting manual works for what I do. I doubt any sports photographers use anything other than Aperture Priority mode I would think.





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • Scarpad
    Dec 7, 07:17 PM
    My Wife Died in May after battling the Disease for 2 and 1/2 years anyone who fights Cancer is a hero of epic proportions. My Wife, also Elizabeth met the end of her life with such optomism and dignity , Like Ms Edwards. I Know i could never could deal with it as well as they did.





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • Kebabselector
    Mar 21, 04:30 AM
    Chances are the papers would send a staff tog along to take pictures if they are interested. Though no harm in contacting the picture editor if you want to offer your services.





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie#39;s
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie#39;s



  • mac 2005
    Nov 14, 11:19 AM
    This is great news for Apple and for iPod-owning travelers. I can't for the life of me imagine why 5% of people who voted determined this news to be negative, but I often have this problem with the polling system. :rolleyes: Anything that entrenches the iPod for the consumer and the marketplace will only be good for Apple and its product line. One could argue that market domination might preclude innovation, but I don't see that being the case with Apple so much as it is with Microsoft and Dell. The iPod is well on its way to becoming ubiquitous (sp?) -- which will mean greater access to media for us iPod owners.



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • tickmo
    Sep 1, 02:32 PM
    I don't remember... Is Core Animation based on OpenGL?

    I am certain that it is 3d accelerated anyway, that Core Animation falls under Quartz.. i may be wrong.





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Hot Angelina and Brad Pitt Hot
  • Hot Angelina and Brad Pitt Hot



  • kaneda
    Sep 14, 11:26 AM
    MACBANDIT [B]I don't know how many of you have actually spent time on a dual ghz mac but they are blazing fast. I currently own and am using a dual ghz/DDR and this thing flys with everything.



    I agreed with you. The new dual ghz is FAST, but the noise in the hot summer day. I can use my new Powermac as heater in the winter season. :)

    This baby can heat up your room nice and warm!:) if you are looking for heater and something to compute, Apple dual is a machine to get!



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Apparently Jolie amp; Pitt have
  • Apparently Jolie amp; Pitt have



  • stridemat
    Jan 6, 03:23 PM
    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/01/06/160606-facebook_push.jpg


    This is probably a very easy question, but how do I get to that screen?

    EDIT* Question answered below





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. The Jolie-Pitt duo are
  • The Jolie-Pitt duo are



  • Ish
    Mar 14, 04:43 PM
    Thanks. I found out my D700 & 70-200mm VR ii is indeed weather proof at this match. Not much fun getting such an expensive toy wet for the first time, but nice to know it works.

    This was a pretty unusual opportunity. I find you end up taking a lot of similar pictures at these games, so when you have an interesting setting with the mud, and the interesting contrast of the new player, it's a rare and nice opportunity. Happened fast though, his team mates had covered him with hand prints in seconds.

    When I saw your muddy rugby photos, my first thought was how could they?? Oh yuck! Glad your camera can stand it though. Do you get scraping noises afterwards when you zoom? :) Loved the comment about him getting covered in handprints! :D

    Now that would be something to see - the orange in front of itself. Some sort of 4th-dimensional super orange? ;)

    Ah! :o Acute brainfailure time I think. Anyway, have you never heard of getting ahead of yourself?? :)



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie. rad pitt angelina jolie Brad
  • rad pitt angelina jolie Brad



  • s.hasan546
    Apr 9, 03:51 PM
    Unfortunately, you're wrong on most if not all counts.

    First, it would be patented material, not copyrighted material. And patent infringement, especially design patents, is really quite easy to pursue.

    Second, the Chinese supplier is "Foxconn", not "Foxcomm".

    Third, and finally, in cases like these, as a general rule, even though Foxconn is the supplier, Apple is the owner of the parts. If Apple ordered that the parts in question be destroyed, putting them in a box and taking them home doesn't count, and certainly neither does selling them to a friend in the US. If they are the actual parts produced for Apple, then it is quite likely that they are, indeed stolen goods, and both this boy and the employee who got the parts for him are in trouble.

    However, if the people involved were a bit smarter, then these parts would be from a production run not ordered by Apple. Under those circumstances, depending on how the contract is worded, there may have been enough wiggle room for them to sell these parts, especially given the fact that the actual Apple parts never went into formal production.

    Finally, while it's arguably quite impressive that this kid was able to sell about 450 kits, to the tune of $130K, it's important to remember that this doesn't mean that he's made $130K. I would think it much more likely that he's getting maybe 10%-20% of that. Still, $13,000-$26,000 is not a bad haul for a couple months work...

    I own an import company. Mainly importing from china. I gaurantee his profit margins are higher than 10-20%. His profit margin is minimum 50-70%.

    Also if the kid was smart he should have incorporated or created an LLC and than imported and sold all the merchandise under that company. If he did that than his legal liability is pretty limited. They could sue his company for what it was worth. Probably not much. The could fine his company, which he could just shut down and pay none of the fines. He could get away with it with barely paying anything. How do you think all these companies that import Kirf products work?





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Brad Pitt amp; Angelina Jolie New
  • Brad Pitt amp; Angelina Jolie New



  • tk421
    Oct 26, 05:59 PM
    Come on, people! This isn't Photoshop. This is a beta. If it is an entirely new application, why should they develop it for PPC? I don't understand all the fuss. Anyone in need of audio software has plenty of options out there. Remember, this isn't even 1.0 yet. It won't be for a while.



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • davidjearly
    Dec 21, 02:49 AM
    I sure hope this hasn't ruined davidjearly's christmas (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8423340.stm).

    Not at all. As I said, I have no inclination for either Joe or RATM, or most chart music in general to be honest. I just thought the 'campaign' was pathetic, and still do.

    It will be interesting to see what gets played more on the radio over the next week. I have a feeling it won't be RATM, which will indicate how pathetic and meaningless this whole 'campaign' has been. This is what I have been getting at all along. Someone will need to let me know though as I don't listen to the radio much either.





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • addicted44
    Apr 12, 08:24 PM
    Wrong, China has CDMA. Same CDMA we have. (they also have another proprietary form of CDMA as well)

    However, the scalpers I've seen don't seem to be sending them to China.

    Yeah, but you cannot use CDMA abroad, unless your carrier approves your usage of it. As far as GSM goes, you can simply pop in a sim card and it will work (assuming the iPad is unlocked).

    Also, the scalpers are sending them all over the world, and not just China. Besides, China (especially Hong Kong) also has GSM (China Mobile, the official iPhone carrier in China).



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • Tymmz
    Oct 16, 06:53 PM
    ummm....


    ..... you do know the name of the website where you are reading / posting? This may give you some indication as to whether or not you will be exposed to rumor - mongering.

    :D

    You are absolutely right. But Page 2 please.





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt



  • Steradian
    May 6, 12:33 AM
    There is a great sense of community with us Mac users, something that I love. I LOVE my mac, I use windoze all the time...it just dosen't work for me...I am a curse to PC's...I cause Blue Screen's of Death whereever I roam. When I do my Programing for Comp Sci @ my HS, I have to do a restart at least 4 times a week OY! But do understand that it is running Win95...So I can't blame the comp too much...I take all sorts of crap everyday from my PC using friends, who all bash apple. Reason? none...Yeah...



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Brad Pitt Confirms It: He And
  • Brad Pitt Confirms It: He And



  • Eraserhead
    Mar 17, 04:51 PM
    No, both should just be civil offences.





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • tigertazz
    Dec 28, 08:58 AM
    Sweet Baby J, will the problems with AT&T never cease

    Good job I'm in th UK









    Sorry:D



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie. rad pitt and angelina jolie
  • rad pitt and angelina jolie



  • rusty2192
    Mar 11, 05:01 PM
    OK, my own submission for this challenge. With the utmost apologies to JD, I had to stick with the apples & oranges theme which is what had immediately occurred to me when we set this topic. I've tried to expand on the conceptual interpretation of apples & oranges with some more technical interpretations - a split b & w background, and an over-saturated and high contrast post treatment.

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5019/5517805179_d69cdf5849_b.jpg


    Canon EOS 40D
    EF 24-70 f/2.8L @ 32mm
    ISO 100 f/11 @ 1/250th manual exposure
    Two 150watt strobes plus an on-camera 430EX bounced off of an overhanging reflection card
    Post in Aperture 3

    I love the colors and the amazing detail in the textures, but the composition isn't all that exciting for me. Maybe with it a bit tighter, and the fruits offset a bit would bring in a little more excitement? The black vs white background is a nice touch.





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Brad and Angelina#39;s reps have
  • Brad and Angelina#39;s reps have



  • Rodimus Prime
    Apr 7, 04:16 PM
    Since it seems pretty likely that we will be a government shutdown 2011 might as well start a thread about it.

    According to this article http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in_budget_fight_conservatives_have_put_themselves_in_a_corner/2011/04/06/AFPriirC_story.html?wprss=rss_homepage
    it seems pretty clear the Tea Partiers do not want to compromise at all. They not only want 33-50bill in cuts but they want to choose were they come from.

    I was listening to the new last night and instead of logical choices in cuts they wanted to go after education, Medicare and things that help the core.
    refused to say cut money out of oil subsidy and tighten the ropes on agriculture subsidy.

    looks like to me the Tea partiers are showing their true colors when that is what they really want.

    Either way figure this thread is going to pop up.

    As for students hope you have filed your FASFA by now and those who are trying to get Refunds hope you taxes are down.

    As for those who have to pay some taxes a shut down could help you because it will take them longer to process the payment so you hold on to your interested longer. remember it has to be post marked by the 18th no matter what.





    brad pitt and angelina jolie. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • petemc
    Sep 25, 09:59 AM
    how many of us actually care much about aperture...?

    Pro photographer using Aperture right here. I care :p





    Sydde
    May 2, 03:00 PM
    Ill agree with you on Lack of Education and Religious Extremism. Resentment, somewhat. I tend to think that if we just leave them the heck alone to do whatever they want and be as Shariah as they please we will see less terror attempts.
    Terrorism typically arises from some sort of injustice. I think there is some truth to the clich� "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter." But "leaving them alone" is somewhat problematic as long as we support multinational enterprise that seeks to extract maximum profit in every corner of the world. Even if the business s not based in America, America is the most prominent target.
    I know it is not apples-to-apples, but I was wondering if anyone has seen the National Geographic on North Korea? One part that struck my nerve was at the end when the doctors were removing the bandages from the patients eyes, one of the North Koreans first thing to do was go praise a poster of Ill and promise to "Destroy the american scum with my new eyes" or something like that, despite the fact that much of the equipment used to complete the surgeries was American made and American funded IIRC.

    Most likely, the government expects this sort of show of loyalty, when they are paying for your treatment. If you do not do this, you would probably labeled as seditiously ungrateful and they would find some way to make your life miserable.





    macduke
    Apr 16, 02:41 PM
    Haha, and then they reject it again. Double-rejected, to the face!

    But seriously, if I were him, I'd just say "Screw off Apple, you didn't care about me until I was famous!" Then submit my app for Android.

    What happened to "Think Different." ?

    Apple has their hand in the back pocket of too many politicians, it seems.





    Thomas Veil
    Apr 9, 03:44 AM
    Well. It was nice, for once, to see the Democrats win the bulk of the outstanding issues.

    Of course, just around the corner are potentially even bigger arguments about the debt limit and the next budget.

    I can't wait. :rolleyes:





    john123
    Mar 26, 06:24 PM
    Nice call. I'd never have gotten that.





    WildCowboy
    Sep 27, 02:27 PM
    And even having read that letter, I'm still opposed to Apple's moves and intentions here. They're still trying to trademark the word "Pod", which I think is utterly farcical.

    What you need to keep in mind is that trademarks are not universal. They are trying to trademark usage of the word "Pod" within the arena of digital music players only:

    IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: portable and handheld digital electronic devices for recording, organizing, transmitting, manipulating, and reviewing audio files, and peripherals for use therewith; computer software for use in organizing, transmitting, manipulating, and reviewing audio files on portable and handheld digital electronic devices

    How "pod" is used in the context of vegetables, spaceship evacuation mechanisms, or whaling is completely irrelevant to any discussion here.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews