bob marley quotes and sayings

bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes sayings.
  • ob marley quotes sayings.



  • Kieranic
    Apr 20, 02:54 AM
    http://k.min.us/ikGmuY.jpg
    Found this on deviantART a few days ago and really liked it :)





    bob marley quotes and sayings. See more ob marley quotes or
  • See more ob marley quotes or



  • SchneiderMan
    Feb 16, 02:40 PM
    Who said they were models? They're a girl band. Too bad the photo wasn't vastly over-photoshopped for your enjoyment. :rolleyes:

    Oh well then discard my past comment :o





    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes sayings. ob
  • ob marley quotes sayings. ob



  • justflie
    Nov 20, 12:11 PM
    I think Apple will incorporate this type of functionality into their first phone. Why the heck else would people buy it, because it's pretty?! It has to have enough sweet features to convince people to drop their current phone and maybe even contract, otherwise it's going to be a huge and very very well publicized flop. They've gotten a lot of free press lately on the iPhone so they can't screw this up or the general public (not just us mac geeks) will hear about it.





    bob marley quotes and sayings. Bob Marley Quotes.
  • Bob Marley Quotes.



  • skinniezinho
    Aug 9, 10:44 AM
    mine:
    http://a.imageshack.us/img691/9272/screenshot20100809at438.th.png (http://img691.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100809at438.png/)



    more...


    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes and sayings
  • ob marley quotes and sayings



  • joepunk
    Jan 9, 03:54 PM
    Happy with the outcome. Wished there were more mentions of other things. Not shocked about the prices of said iPhone. Was hoping for a basic phone/music device that could be affordable/usable by the rest of the carriers and not just for those who can spend money like it grows on trees.


    I wish that Apple would get an indie band to perform instead of John Mayer or what ever his name is.

    How about Wolf Parade, Modest Mouse, Broken Social Scene, Sleater-Kinney, Asobi Seksu...etc. Some band with more energy that appeals to the young, the independents.

    IMO I don't think John Mayo is all that great of an artist. And that recent photo posted on MR does not do much to change my opinion.





    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes and sayings
  • ob marley quotes and sayings



  • GGJstudios
    Dec 28, 06:25 PM
    From the Forum FAQ (http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:MacRumors_FAQ):
    How do user titles work? (http://guides.macrumors.com/Help:MacRumors_FAQ#How_do_user_titles_work.3F)



    more...


    bob marley quotes and sayings. itlaviman: ob marley quotes
  • itlaviman: ob marley quotes



  • peapody
    Dec 12, 01:12 PM
    Its the screen saver Polar Clock 3.0 (http://blog.pixelbreaker.com/polarclock) with the app Wallsaver (http://www.wallsaverapp.com/) running lets you use any screen saver, as your desktop background. :p Now, no need for any questions. Good good :D

    One question - does it kill battery?





    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes sayings.
  • ob marley quotes sayings.



  • Heilage
    Apr 28, 06:11 AM
    You should see the bruised ego when a gay man tells a straight man he's not attracted to him. Trust me, that one stings. For some reason, straight guys think we all think they're hot or something.

    But you do all think I'm hot.




    :p



    more...


    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes and sayings
  • ob marley quotes and sayings



  • Littleodie914
    Feb 12, 02:56 PM
    Muwahahahahahahahaha!Case and point! :rolleyes:





    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes sayings
  • ob marley quotes sayings



  • Macintosheux
    May 1, 08:21 AM
    thanks, it might have been good to point that out in the first place :)
    Well, since I wanted everyone to use my watermarked picture, it was not the best idea. Most people quote their sources, but some don't. As Consomac is still a rather small website, consequences can be huge for us. ;)


    Thank you mrblack927 for the confirmation. :)


    The software i used for the screenshot is OmniOutliner.



    more...


    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes sayings.
  • ob marley quotes sayings.



  • datanggou
    Apr 25, 12:54 AM
    Hi all,

    Just need to know the BEST and simplest way to hook up my macbook and my Sharp Aquos TV. I don't want to use adaptors.

    i have heard about DVI to HDMI cables, but what do I use for the sound? People also mentioned about VGA calbes? Meanwhile, there's something called the mini-DVI to HDMI. Which one is best?

    THanks all!





    bob marley quotes and sayings. obmarley.mp4 video by
  • obmarley.mp4 video by



  • Wes
    Sep 25, 12:50 PM
    Y'all get family guy in London? (sorry, I'm not up on where it's available on TV)


    Hector, you little ho. :)

    Not on any channels I get but this thread is getting as predictable as that time I played marco polo with Helen Keller.

    marco... marco... marco... marco... marco... marco...

    Internet ;)



    more...


    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes sayings
  • ob marley quotes sayings



  • apolloa
    Mar 23, 03:58 PM
    performance is question mark with a crap os like Window, and stop saying Windows 7 is good because it is not, it is just better than Vista... not hard eh?
    Flash works? Flash is crap on every platform, the few on which can run on since it is proprietary, and as far as it makes sense it runs on mac os too so i don't see your point. Costs a less than a Mac Pro/iMac/MacBook pro is relative as always, even good PCs which you can build if you have some experience, will not have an impressive power/consumption ratio as most Macs, will not have multitouch, unibody, all in one design, FireWire800 (please don't say USB3 which is crap), and many other things. You are just evalutating what you thing are important for you. You are not smarter, stop embarassing yourself.

    Sorry for my bad english.

    Please for THE LOVE OF GOD STOP TALKING ABOUT LAPTOPS!!! If I ever buy a computer like an Alienware I would ONLY get a desktop. Now, I could build a computer wearing a blindfold in 1o minutes if I wanted, I spent 8 years in IT and built hundreds of computers. But I like the Aurora ALX so shoot me now for daring to like a PC!! I like it's design and case and I CANNOT buy that on anything else.
    And I would be more then happy to not build a PC.
    So are we clear on that? As for firewire, well if I ever used it maybe it would be a loss but seeing as EVERYTHING I plug into a computer is done so by USB then yeap, USB 3 FTW. And USB3 will get huge support.
    I can have a powerful desktop that will make any iMac cry and I can play with it's insides as much as I want AND it IS cheaper then a Mac Pro.

    As for the smarter bit, by God I'm a flipping damn site smarter then you are mate! I don't wake up every morning and pray to my Mac and posses the ability to buy what "I" like no matter the make!! I have the ability to like products regardless of others opinions rather then be a sheep. You may call it special, personally i call it being human..


    Usually it is the opposite, one can't says an opinion without being marked as a fanboy by blind users like you. Even when you point they're wrong, you get the fanboy pin!! How sad are becoming online forums. I'm still laughing at the news about Apple opening hardware access for Adobe flash, a lot of retarded users cried "apple was the bad guy because adobe can't optimized flash without this".... when we got core image, core animation, core audio ecc. for years. Who want to bash see only what he wants to see, and think to be the smart one.
    Go enjoy your Windows 7 Alienware, btw nice machine troll.

    Good God, did you win the hypocrite of the year award? One sentance your talking about 'fanboys' and the next your calling me a troll :eek::rolleyes: You go and worship your Apple mate.
    I have no interest in buying anything at the moment, I need money and will getting some later in the year. And as for the Flash, well I'm pretty sure I never hard Ballamer bad publicly bad mouth Adobe, yet I get CONSTANT flash problems with my Mac OSX and that my sir is a FACT that you cannot change regardless of your opinions..

    As for Windows 7, hmm, I've read plenty of people praising it on these forums and I also have it myself. Perhaps you should try it before bad mouthing it.

    Anyway enough said, next time you reply to someone maybe you should READ what they are saying and respond with a fact that they don't have.





    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes about weed.
  • ob marley quotes about weed.



  • pknz
    Jul 31, 06:26 AM
    Err, nope. No country is on 1st August yet.
    Japan is the earliest to be on 1st Aug, but at this time of my writing, it's still 8:24 pm (31 July) in Japan.
    Obviously OP wants the attention of being the thread starter. :rolleyes:


    Er... New Zealand (and Australia, et al) will be in August before Japan.

    Still 35mins to go.



    more...


    bob marley quotes and sayings. Bob Marley Quotes SCREENSHOTS
  • Bob Marley Quotes SCREENSHOTS



  • jefhatfield
    Feb 23, 10:23 AM
    So how soon until you get G5? ;)

    i have no idea how high arn or blakespot set the G3, G4, and G5 levels at

    601 is at either 3000 or 5000 posts and for me that was a long, long time ago





    bob marley quotes and sayings. Top 10 Bob Marley quotes on
  • Top 10 Bob Marley quotes on



  • neut
    Feb 14, 02:01 PM
    Why? Do you disagree?

    No, of course not. I was just shooting bousozoku. :p


    peace.



    more...


    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes sayings
  • ob marley quotes sayings



  • Charlie03
    Dec 1, 12:56 PM
    Here is mine for December..Nothing like a little fight club..





    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes sayings
  • ob marley quotes sayings



  • MattyMac
    Oct 31, 11:00 AM
    Sweet! Hopefully I can buy a few for gifts...

    Note: This is my first comment! I feel so cool! :cool:

    Welcome.





    bob marley quotes and sayings. ob marley quotes sayings
  • ob marley quotes sayings



  • HiRez
    Sep 27, 07:07 AM
    I've probably got the wrong end of the stick as usual, but I use the web access for iDisk that is already there - I haven't downloaded any applications at all for my work Windows laptop. Is this what you meant, or was there something else on top of this?Well kind of, but that's very limited. It doesn't support drag and drop, icon or column views, file previews, searching, .zip archiving and unarchiving, etc. In other words, all the goodies you get in a Finder window (including iDisk Finder windows). Using AJAX technologies, most of that should be possible, as they are doing for the Mail application. And as I said, making folders individually password-protectable (separate passwords, unlike now where it's one for the whole disk) is a priority for me.





    Doju
    Apr 25, 07:44 AM
    You know, in Keynote, how it sometimes defaults to all capital letters, and even if you use shift, or caps lock, it stays that way for some reason? That's great for aesthetics, but it's keeping that through the slides.

    Is there a way to turn it off? I changed the font to Helvetica and it still does it.


    EDIT: Nevermind. Format > Font > Capitalization > Off





    Patdt13
    Feb 21, 10:00 AM
    Baseball season!

    http://i54.tinypic.com/2qkt4c5.png





    Mizzurah
    Nov 11, 06:46 PM
    http://ace-filmeditors.org/2009-ace-equipment-survey/

    This is what the big dogs use. And there is good reason for it. If you cut with more than one person on a project you can't beat a unity or an ISIS.

    Final cut is fine. But it's no AVID. So when people say Final Cut is the industry standard on here they aren't talking about the Film & Television industry.

    Final cut made a big jump for a couple years because of producers trying to cut cost in post but you get what you pay for.





    kalsta
    May 1, 07:39 AM
    Of course it's in his mind, it is his opinion after all.
    But there have been countless studies on how people are subconsciously influenced by almost everything they see. That's one of the reasons why marketing departments have work. And then we see different car models with different names for different countries.
    And I would say that .me isn't a very good choice. It just doesn't mean squat. Given that they must call it something, better use some word that will send a message or advertise the platform.

    Apple doesn't need to create brand awareness through an online service. They have more brand awareness than just about anyone already. What I feel they need to do is add more value to the products we're already purchasing.

    Making 'find my iPhone' free was a small step in the right direction. It's not all about promoting these features to new customers. Any smart business person knows that it's cheaper to keep your existing customers happy than to be chasing new ones. Apple should be doing everything they can to create a computing experience that is so good, you just can't bring yourself to walk away from it once you're using it. In the year that has to include things like easy and reliable syncing of data between devices and convenient online access to some of your data. I just don't know why it's taking Apple so long to realise this.

    I'm not dismissing the role of marketing names in guiding perceptions, but what's more important here is the overall value added to existing customers. An inadequate or overpriced service simply can't hide behind a catchy name. On the other hand, Apple could call it something really dull like 'Apple Online Services', and still blow people away with a great experience. I for one couldn't have cared less if Spotlight had been called Search, or Time Machine had been called Backup. They actually remind me a bit of the whole 'Sherlock' nonsense before OS X. I think Apple overestimates the value of these sub-brands for what most consumers likely see as basic services.

    As for the suitability of a 'me.com' email address for business, anyone who is serious about business will have their own domain name. I don't think the mere presence of the word 'me' in the MobileMe name reeks 'me generation' ugliness. To me it says something like 'personal online services that I can access from anywhere'. And that is essentially what it should be.





    xli_ne
    Oct 31, 09:18 AM
    There is a 2GB shuffle!??!?!?!?:eek:



    AWESOME



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews