Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles

images Black Ops Prestige Emblems Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops prestige badges wii.
  • lack ops prestige badges wii.



  • Sachin_Stock
    02-02 07:06 PM
    Content removed.





    wallpaper lack ops prestige badges wii. Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops prestige symbols in
  • lack ops prestige symbols in



  • sandy_anand
    10-22 12:45 PM
    Admin, thanks for the encouraging words. Keeping our fingers crossed...





    Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. cod lack ops prestige signs.
  • cod lack ops prestige signs.



  • ksvreg
    09-25 03:02 PM
    You are eligible for H1 extension, though you may need visa stamp and re-entry to be back in H1 status. In such cases, one gets H1 extension approval without new I-94. That's why person needs to get new stamp and re-entry.

    *** Not a legal advise ***

    ____________________________________
    Proud Indian-American and Legal Immigrant


    Thanks a lot for the information. I understood now how that works after H1B is approved and also to come into H1B status. So, If I apply for H1B extension, Will USCIS expect I-94 which is not older than 6 months or something like that?





    2011 lack ops prestige symbols in Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops prestige emblems
  • lack ops prestige emblems



  • brij523
    02-19 12:50 PM
    We got some member for the meeting. We need more. Please join for conf. call.

    Thanks



    more...


    Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. call of duty lack ops emblems
  • call of duty lack ops emblems



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-07 09:49 PM
    I have described my situation below. Can someone please tell me if they have ever encountered this and what is the best avenue to take?

    1. My LC was sent back to me on Tues (after 4 years).
    2. It was neither denied nor approved. They said that I did not make at least 95% of prevailing wage rate.
    3. I am currently a little less than that if I can take into account all bonuses etc.
    4. The company's immigration lawyer (outside counsel) is saying that if I think that I will probably meet the wage rate threshhold by the time entire GC process is complete, then it's OK to amend LC and say that, "Yes, I am making that much money".
    5. Else - other option is to challenge the DOLs definition of prevailing wage rate.
    6. Company lawyer/HR (I don't think any of them have any immigration law background) are all confused about it. They are not sure whether I can take bonuses into account. If I don't - then it is less likely that I wil reach prevailing wage rate at next review.
    7. Also - they are uncomfortable saying that I WILL meet PW. I guess they think that I will hold them to it and then just slack off until my review.

    What should I do???

    I only know the answer for Q6. No, you cannot take bonus and other perks into account to calculate your total compensation or wage for DOL. The DOL wage has to be the annual salary that you will earn...as shown in your pay stubs.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops prestige badges wii.
  • lack ops prestige badges wii.



  • anilsal
    07-10 12:29 AM
    I am sure if there is media present at the location, they would want to talk to people from IV. So do your best, guys.

    If possible meet some USCIS folks (if opportunities exist).



    more...


    Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops prestige emblems
  • lack ops prestige emblems



  • chanduv23
    09-19 01:01 AM
    We saw many toddlers and older kids! Brave little ones!!!

    By the way chanduv, I looked for you everywhere! Too bad we didn't get to meet this time. You have done a truly amazing job and wanted to congratulate your in person! Hope to meet you soon!

    And I was looking for you - actually I was on the stage - behind the speakers holding the flag

    I am partially visible in this shot behind Aman

    http://picasaweb.google.com/legalimmigrationvoice/ImmigrationVoiceSep18thDCRally/photo#5111711221748306082

    I was walking with MACACA all along the rally





    2010 cod lack ops prestige signs. Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. Black Ops Prestige Emblems
  • Black Ops Prestige Emblems



  • lazycis
    04-17 12:46 PM
    It's possible, but you need to marry first, then file I-130. After I-130 is approved, you can ask USCIS to use your I-130 as underlying visa petition for I-485. Keep in mind that I-130 AOS gives you only conditional permanent residency, after 21 months you need to apply for a regular GC.



    more...


    Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. call of duty lack ops emblems
  • call of duty lack ops emblems



  • smisachu
    01-12 03:53 PM
    I have a similar question. I used AP and my I 94 will expire soon. How do you renew validity of I94. I do have a valid H1 till 2010. My EAD expired but I did not renew it as I don't intend to use it. AP also has to be renewed.

    Please advise if I-94 has to be renewed or am I good as my H1 is valid.
    Thanks





    hair lack ops prestige emblems Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. images cod lack ops prestige
  • images cod lack ops prestige



  • billu
    05-10 12:29 PM
    I see your way of viewing this; but I have to disagree with you on this.

    We have to do something for ourselves and for the future high skilled immigrants; it is now or never.

    It is not just about the "proposal"; everyone here knows that it is just a proposal and it has long ways to go. However, if we do not work on our agenda now, chances of getting any of our provisions in any future immigration bill are slim.

    Do you have any other proposal as to "what should we do"; besides "not doing anyting"? If you do, we are more than happy to hear your opinion.

    I am sorry to say and do not mean to offend you, but if you think outside the "box" of the proposal; this is the right environment to promote our agenda and bring the awareness of high-skilled immigrantion issues.

    No way did i mean that not doing anything is good. all i tried to point out that a lot of people are arguing and debating about the proposals as IF they were actual laws !!let us try to find out ways in which we can have a direct or indirect impact on the bill. if you think that by debating and discussing about the proposals here in the forums will do that, then go on.



    more...


    Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops 11th prestige face
  • lack ops 11th prestige face



  • summitpointe
    09-21 06:37 AM
    Better go to Delhi. You should not have any problems as you're a returning worker.





    hot call of duty lack ops emblems Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. Dec many prestige war,
  • Dec many prestige war,



  • ramaonline
    03-05 01:35 AM
    Any kind of full time employment with monetary gains is not allowed on h4 status. You can legally go to university or any community college full time, and take up any kind of training programs or voluntary work with no remuneration. Also, passive investment such as stocks/ bonds etc is OK.

    If your spouse's GC process reaches the 485/EAD stage, then you can get work authorization with EAD to do any kind of work full time or part time. Without EAD, you need some other work authorization such as H1 / L1 visa to work legally..



    more...


    house lack ops prestige symbols in Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops prestige emblems
  • lack ops prestige emblems



  • RamBihari
    02-16 03:59 PM
    If each state in India were a country

    There would have been no backlog.

    Disagree. Andhra Pradesh would still have a long backlog.





    tattoo lack ops prestige badges wii. Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops prestige ranks. lack
  • lack ops prestige ranks. lack



  • bpratap
    02-03 07:00 PM
    What do you guys suggest me to do ?

    Contact USCIS to clear the Issue ?

    Or

    OK to ignore, I don't need to worry about it ?



    more...


    pictures lack ops prestige emblems Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. COD Black Ops Prestige Symbols
  • COD Black Ops Prestige Symbols



  • krishna_brc
    06-20 01:21 PM
    yes, Even if you used your AP to travel back to US, you can come back and file an H1 extension.

    Thank you very much.





    dresses Dec many prestige war, Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. Black+ops+prestige+emblems
  • Black+ops+prestige+emblems



  • venky08
    06-23 11:40 PM
    My attornies (big firm...working for Fortune 500 company) says that dates could retrogress anytime i.e. on 15 July 07, dates could move back several months and the chances of that happening are very high. My advise is to have your spouse cut the vacation short and return asap...! You need to file ASAP.

    are you sure that the dates can retrogress by july 15???

    Do you have a precedence of such thing happening???



    more...


    makeup call of duty lack ops emblems Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops prestige symbols in
  • lack ops prestige symbols in



  • pthoko
    08-04 04:27 PM
    The thing is that re-entry using AP does not wipe out previous out-of-status issue as per the 245(k) memo





    girlfriend lack ops prestige ranks. lack Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops prestige emblems
  • lack ops prestige emblems



  • transpass
    03-23 05:07 PM
    Hello gurus,
    need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
    I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).

    I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
    so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???

    H1bdude1

    As far as I know, the OPT A# is different from what you will get from filing 140. Once you receive 140 approval notice, it should have the A# which you can use on 485...If you don't have one or don't know, leave it blank...





    hairstyles lack ops 11th prestige face Black Ops Prestige Emblems And Titles. lack ops prestige emblems
  • lack ops prestige emblems



  • seahawks
    10-29 01:49 AM
    bump...Washingtonians.. please come and join us for the meet!





    Achi Goro
    11-17 02:54 PM
    Hey Guys

    I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.

    Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not know whether my priority date is current for the filing of these forms.

    Looking at the above filing date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?

    The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).

    When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.





    nousername
    03-18 09:35 PM
    What happens if your W2 is higher then the prevailing wage? Like $22K higher?


    You are thinking too much. Whether you are in Bay area or in NYC , it does not matter. All they care is whether you are getting a salary mentioned on the LCA or not.


    I



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews