Birthday Pictures Animated

images happy irthday cartoon Birthday Pictures Animated. irthday cake animated gif
  • irthday cake animated gif



  • dxldad
    05-12 01:25 PM
    Hello,
    I'm planning to get immigration medical examination done for my wife. We're also planning for pregnancy.

    One doctor said we should not try for pregnancy for 4-6 months once she get the shots. He also said he will give a waiver for now for the shots but USCIS will ask for it later. Is that a good idea?

    Another doctor said she can do a blood test and determine if she needs the shots.

    Any body in the same situation?

    Check with your OB/GYN for important matters like this. Also, we had taken most of the vaccinations in India and they could identify the antibodies through blood tests. You could even get the blood tests get at your PCP earlier. Also, check webmd.com. It is a good resource, or you could call up the nurse line that most insurance companies provide now.





    wallpaper irthday cake animated gif Birthday Pictures Animated. happy irthday cartoon images.
  • happy irthday cartoon images.



  • anand2007
    07-18 08:34 PM
    if your wife has chosen Consular processing when filing I-140, it is possible to go ahead with concurrent applications

    Hi Friends,
    I have applied for my I485 last month and received receipt numbers this week. At the time I consulted my company lawyer and he said it is possible apply from your wife's company for both of us and when USCIS gets to approving one application they will ask other one to be withdrawn.
    The reason I asked and agreed to do so was manily because of the VERY unstable condition our my job. My wife's job is more stable than mine.
    Now we are try to apply from my wife's company, her lawyer is saying that we can not have more than one I485 pending, had I known this - it more based on interpretation from the lawyers I would not have applied for my application just applied for my wife's.
    Hoping that nothing may happen should I drop the idea of applying for I485 from my wife's company. Although my hope line is too thin.
    My question is has any on in similar situation applied for 2 I485s. I am really confused as my lawyer says that it is possible and my wife's lawyer says it is not possible to have 2 pending I485 applications..





    Birthday Pictures Animated. Happy Birthday Wishes Animated
  • Happy Birthday Wishes Animated



  • sri@180
    02-08 11:00 PM
    I went to USA 1 yr back by h4.h1 is approved in nov2007.If i face any queries on h1 in indian emabassy.Can i go by h4 to USA in that h1 query period.i mean without h1 stamping in query period.





    2011 happy irthday cartoon images. Birthday Pictures Animated. Best free irthday animated
  • Best free irthday animated



  • JeffDG
    01-23 07:38 AM
    Thanks for the reply! That was very helpful .

    Do I still have to be employed by my original sponsor when i get the appt after 6 months?

    If I return to the US in a few months do I still have to option of filing 485 even though I've already applied for CP in India?

    Yes. If you are CP, you must intend to work for your sponsoring employer. That does not mean you need to work for that employer in India, but when you receive your GC, you have to work for the sponsor.

    You can file an I-485 later if you wish, even if you are in the CP queue...if you enter the US in a way that permits AoS...that is, I don't think you can enter on a B1 tourist visa, then file AoS, but if you can get an H1b, you will be fine to file I-485.



    more...


    Birthday Pictures Animated. 50th Birthday Animated E-cards
  • 50th Birthday Animated E-cards



  • radhay
    06-19 02:07 PM
    Is there are rule governing how far in advance( before the current EAD expires) we can apply for EAD renewal? Is it ok to apply 7 months in advance?





    Birthday Pictures Animated. happy irthday images animated free. happy irthday images animated
  • happy irthday images animated free. happy irthday images animated



  • outlook2
    07-18 04:34 PM
    Hello All
    My attorney has scheduled conference call for all the AOS issues (after the yesterday's update)

    All of you are welcome to listen the recorded version
    details are
    1-800-475-6701 access code 881306. The reply will be available after 6.30 p.m. today

    Thanks IV again

    PS: This 1 hr recorded discussion will answer some of the questions regarding fee hike/advantage of paying fee hike etc



    more...


    Birthday Pictures Animated. irthday animated cards free
  • irthday animated cards free



  • indianindian2006
    08-28 01:53 PM
    One of our IV members posted today that he got an internal mail from Fragomen that visa numbers for EB2 India and China are done as of Aug 21st.
    Here is the link.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=283735&postcount=133





    2010 Happy Birthday Wishes Animated Birthday Pictures Animated. happy irthday cartoon
  • happy irthday cartoon



  • wandmaker
    02-17 11:43 PM
    I am not sure, if this is true. I knew couple of people got H1 approved and never start working. They remained only in status H4.

    So check with attorney.

    Not true, lot of people assuming that their status will remain as H4 until they start working. If you file for change of status from H4 to H1, your new status will be effective from the start date shown on attached I-94. If you would like to get back to H4, (1) you file a change of status to H4 before the start date of H1 approval I-94 or (2) travel outside the country and get back on H4.

    Honestly, on a lighter note, If you do not start working from the date shown on I-94, which means you are holding an H1 (status...) but out of status w.r.t immigration rules.



    more...


    Birthday Pictures Animated. happy irthday cartoon
  • happy irthday cartoon



  • sparklinks
    04-10 08:34 AM
    Thanks buddy !





    hair Best free irthday animated Birthday Pictures Animated. 2010 happy irthday cartoon
  • 2010 happy irthday cartoon



  • NikNikon
    September 7th, 2006, 05:37 PM
    I guess I was doing this technique before I knew it's offical name, here's the last shot I recall.

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showphoto.php/photo/40657/ppuser/931

    Silly me, I did it the hard way, hand held. :confused:

    P.S. Jeff, don't feel bad, I started out with one of those cheap Wal-Mart tripods too. Now that I have a good one the old cheap one comes in handy for my remote flash. So don't throw it out you may be able to reuse it one day.

    confuse [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : confuse




    more...


    Birthday Pictures Animated. Happy irthday, dear friend
  • Happy irthday, dear friend



  • iv_only_hope
    09-30 03:13 PM
    There is some potential good news on the horizon. DHS just published a notice (http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspubli...0000648072c5eb) that they intend to consolidate three of ancient CIS electronic record systems into a new database. Hopefully, this new database will yield the data the Visa Office needs.

    Right now, the CIS does not have any comprehensive database that shows how many AOS cases are pending by preference classification, priority date, and country of chargeability. The new database that is supposed to become operational within the next ten days contains information gathered from the many independent CIS databases. Supposedly, this new database will show all of this information.

    Once the CIS is able to provide the State Department with this information, the Visa Office will then (for the first time) have accurate information as to the actual demand for immigrant visas. They will then be able to make more accurate adjustments to the cutoff dates in the Visa Bulletin. For some time now, they have been flying blind without accurate information.

    CREDIT:RON GOTCHER





    hot 50th Birthday Animated E-cards Birthday Pictures Animated. irthday images animated.
  • irthday images animated.



  • andy garcia
    09-17 12:45 PM
    based on the sign ups for the rally, we now see a lot of people brining 2 to 3 kids

    The little heroes polulation is expanding - A BIG WELCOME TO ALL THESE LITTLE HEROES


    AND THE SO CALLED HIGHLY SKILLED MEN WHO DO NOT WANT TO DO THE RALLY DUE TO LAZINESS OR SELFISHNESS OR EGO OR PRIDE OR COWARDICE OR FEAR OR SOCAL INHIBITION OR WHATEVER

    LEARN FROM THESE KIDS AND TODDLERS - THESE SMALL KIDS ARE PROVING TO BE REAL HEROES

    KIDS LEARN THAT THE CURRENT WORLD IS HOPELESS AND THEY DECIDE TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES - THEY WANT TO PROTECT THIS WORLD FOR THEIR GENERATION AND THEIR FUTURE GENERATION FROM THE SELFISH EGOISTIC COWARDS WHO DONT WANT TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS

    ATLEAST NOW - LEARN FROM THESE CHILDREN

    EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT TO DC AND HONOR THESE KIDS

    YES, EVERYONE TO DC

    EVERYONE TO DC

    That is pretty smart. In this country, if you leave those 2-3 year olds by themselves you end up in jail.



    more...


    house animated happy irthday Birthday Pictures Animated. Happy Birthday, Animated Happy
  • Happy Birthday, Animated Happy



  • clockwork
    08-26 01:09 PM
    Clockwork : Yes I am talking about LUD on approved
    I-140. Even I have the same date, so I was just curious. Good to know that yours is cleared. Mine may be next week....

    Yeah. Best of Luck. I believe, most of the cases submitted on July 2nd will be receipted before this month end. Thanks -





    tattoo happy irthday images animated free. happy irthday images animated Birthday Pictures Animated. animated happy irthday
  • animated happy irthday



  • srikondoji
    12-17 02:08 AM
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4406.html (January 2009)

    Eb2 advanced by one month and EB3 by 15 days.

    Enjoy the new year



    more...


    pictures irthday animated cards free Birthday Pictures Animated. happy irthday images animated
  • happy irthday images animated



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-22 10:24 AM
    Gurus pls help,

    Here's my situation.
    I'm a derivative and recently got an interview notice.

    1) My spouse came here with H1 status (without me). Because my spouse's company can only start processing my H4 visa, 3 months after my spouse start date. Since it will be difficult for us to be thousands of miles away, we decided to use my tourist visa and come here so that I can join my spouse. So, I came here initially in B1/B2 status (around February 2006). After 3 months (around May 2006), I got a job offer from one company and was willing to sponsor my H1 visa. During the H1 processing, I had to go back home for emergency. Again came back to US using B1/B2. After I came back, we got a RFE asking for the new I-94. Then, my H1 was approved around November 2006 but only started getting paid around May 2007 (after I got a client).

    If asked during the interview, when I started working? Should I answer November 2006 (when my H1 visa was approved) or May 2007 (when I started getting paid bec I got a client)?

    2) Late last year we went to Canada and our I-94 was not taken from us. We were told that it's because we will be in Canada for few days only. Hence, we dont have a new I-94 in our hands. Currently, we're still holding old I-94. When we filed our I-485, the last entry date we entered was based on the Canada trip so it wont match the date with the old I-94. Will this cause a problem during the interview?

    Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks


    There is a descripency / issue. First of all why do you have to involved company for H4 visa? It has nothing to do with H1.

    Canada visit should not create issue as per my opinion.





    dresses irthday images animated. Birthday Pictures Animated. Animated Ladybug Birthday Cake
  • Animated Ladybug Birthday Cake



  • desi3933
    03-05 12:24 PM
    There is a sudden change of plan. My company wants me in US for two months - March 15 - May 15. Then i have to go back to India till Dec 09 and come back to join work from Jan 2010. My questions -

    1. Will i be facing any questions at the immigration (point of entry) when i come back on Jan 2010?
    2. Any other situation or scenario that i should be aware of?
    3. If i receive pay check for just two months in 09, will there be a problem when i file taxes for 2009?
    4. How long can i stay outside US on a H1b visa?

    Thanks a lot.

    The key question is - what you will be doing in India during the period you are out of US? Will you be working in Indian subsidiary of your employer?



    more...


    makeup happy irthday cartoon Birthday Pictures Animated. animated happy irthday
  • animated happy irthday



  • bobyal
    05-07 03:56 PM
    Hi,

    It appears TSC (Texas Service Center) started using new system CHAMPS, which is not connected to the online case status system.

    Any one saw either SOFT / HARD LUDs on their cases pending in TSC in last two / three months?

    Thanks
    Bob





    girlfriend animated happy irthday Birthday Pictures Animated. Birthday Scraps, Happy
  • Birthday Scraps, Happy



  • gettinthere
    01-08 10:50 AM
    Hi

    I have copies of my Labor certification and I-140 approval notices

    If I change job under AC21 portability, do I need to have originals to be on the safer side, or copies are equally fine?

    Thanks





    hairstyles Happy irthday, dear friend Birthday Pictures Animated. happy irthday cartoon
  • happy irthday cartoon



  • binadh
    03-05 02:27 PM
    You can stand in the Home Depot parking lot with a jumpsuit and a bandana if you want to make some Hard Earned money............If not, stop asking stupid questions in this forum. You should know that when you get your freaking H4 visa.


    Is there anything i can do on H4 visa??





    redgreen
    06-06 04:20 PM
    Are you sure that one need not pay for EAD and AP after paying the higher fee once? Could you please tell me where did you see this information. It is mentioned at USCIS website that if you had paid the new fee for I-485, you don't have to pay a fee for EAD or AP, otherwise the fee for EAD is $340 and for AP it is $305.


    hopefully if we pay the $340 for EAD and $305 for AP for each person, we do not have to pay for it again until we get a decision on our GC.We just have to keep renewing these two without paying again..Please correct me if i am wrong.So its like pay one last time..hopefully.





    Outkastpb231
    10-29 06:09 PM
    Wehey - I can do all that (- website layouts) and I havent had classes yet :)
    Your car is slightly different.. It has a gradient; where mine was bright purple.
    Can I view a few of your sigs? Or a website you have previously made?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/02shocker.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/Steelcopy.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/7161380c.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/Signature.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/vaporworks_8.jpg The vapor works logo was done for a paintball company.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/sig.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/sig2.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/outkastpb231/GOLDcopy.jpg



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews