big eyes makeup

big eyes makeup. your eyes with makeup to
  • your eyes with makeup to



  • katie ta achoo
    Sep 13, 10:32 AM
    I know -- just a few minutes with them and they'll have you in stitches.


    :) :)
    I'm so glad everyone is being so cheery, to lighten the mood of general anaesthesia anxiousness. (wow! I spelled it right, without opening dictionary.app!)

    I had a bad experience with it though. My Anesthesiologist was a WACKO. He pushed in the needle too quickly, and injected it wayyyy too quickly. My arm was frozen, yet on fire at the same time. It didn't help that HE WAS LEANING ON IT! So, my arm was frozen/burning, and then when he got off my arm, I immediately got a really bad headache, and started to have palpitations. (I think being on my arm unintentional, his belly just kind of landed there. I couldn't get it off because both of my arms were tied down. That didn't stop it from being annoying, though!)


    ....but I'm 100% certain he's been fired now (you DON'T freak me out that bad and get away with it. Even though I was 13 when I had my surgery, I still knew who to complain to.. MUAHAHAHA)
    SO, You'll have a pretty good time with it.

    the 2nd time I went down, the doctor was AWESOME. (I guess that's the diff. between the urology dept. and the cardiology dept. at Texas Children's) She didn't lean on my arm, and injected it slowly, so I went to sleep gradually, not IMMEDIATELY with a headache.
    ...I did wake up 10 minutes before it was done, though. I could see, but I couldn't say anything. I'm glad that it was just tubes, and no scalpels!

    Good luck iGary! Just remember to email everyone a memo, a'la Steve.
    PS: I'm sending this from my hospital bed using my 17-inch PowerBook and an Airport Express. (http://www.thinksecret.com/news/jobsmemo.html)

    I hope you get well soon!!





    big eyes makeup. Eyes With The Big Eyes Set
  • Eyes With The Big Eyes Set



  • inkswamp
    Mar 27, 01:01 PM
    I take it none of you seem to remember this:

    http://imgur.com/dWw7V.jpg

    Not only do I remember it, I turned it into a comic.

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/183/398284231_ff6d39df44_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/inkswamp/398284231/)





    big eyes makeup. If you have large eyes
  • If you have large eyes



  • usarioclave
    Apr 21, 01:20 PM
    Damn, if it has the same graphics engine as the ipad 2 rendering'll be a bit more than the 9x faster than the iPhone 4 (lower pixel count)

    What the heck are people going to do with that sort of performance? That'll bring AR to a whole new level. 2x overall speed increase? It's already plenty fast. It's going to be a bit ridiculous - at this rate the network bottleneck is going to get even worse.





    big eyes makeup. BASICS: Big eyes/small eyes
  • BASICS: Big eyes/small eyes



  • brucem91
    May 3, 10:13 AM
    I have the same problem.. it might be. may it be that mac version is not available if submitted computer stats are of a pc?That can't be it, because I gave mac specs, and had an option to download the pc or mac version. I think I remember reading something about the mac beta being only for america, though i could be mistaken.



    more...


    big eyes makeup. and makes ig eyes stand
  • and makes ig eyes stand



  • Dooger
    Mar 22, 06:19 AM
    I bet my students can't wait to run products like AutoCad, Final Cut Pro, Logic, Sonar and Visual Studio, on the ipad. They'll be so excited I'm sure.

    It's just a glorified web slate and note taker. By no means bad but I don't see any students where I work, or staff for that matter, rushing to get one. We may buy one or two for R&D.

    I completely agree. It's probably being aimed at the computing illiterate or perhaps commuters but in its current form with an iPhone OS, it's just not powerful or versatile enough for the vast majority of students.





    big eyes makeup. But without makeup bigger eyes
  • But without makeup bigger eyes



  • LIVEFRMNYC
    Dec 27, 09:43 PM
    It is not like these thieves would be waiting til the holidays to use this info.

    You can't be serious. The Holiday season is when online fraud is at it's peak, especially in places like NYC.


    more...


    big eyes makeup. Dramatic Eyes
  • Dramatic Eyes



  • Eriden
    Apr 5, 09:22 AM
    Hasn't Apple always been known for producing systems usable by the Everyman? Whereas the ubermenschen were off using UNIX systems at first, followed by Linux, Apple computers have always appealed to those who wanted to pick up a computer and start working, without technology getting in the way, at least since the Macintosh...





    big eyes makeup. first they like ig eyes
  • first they like ig eyes



  • mikelegacy
    Jan 4, 02:51 PM
    And your piss poor Mac support for all of your devices, awful (if non-existant) syncing and overpriced proprietary maps. You have promised mac apps for years and have always failed to deliver.

    You still suck. Even with your iPhone app.
    Little bit hostile, dontcha think?



    more...


    big eyes makeup. Makeup Tips: Eyes
  • Makeup Tips: Eyes



  • peskaa
    Mar 20, 11:32 AM
    Anyone actually seen one?

    Gamestop said they'll have a demo kiosk the day after the launch...

    Yep, tried one out yesterday, local store had a demo unit. The build quality is pretty good, although it looks very plastic and childlike compared to the iPhone/iPod Touch/NGP that are much more 'adult'.

    I couldn't see the 3D as expected (vision problems in one eye), but the other half wasn't overly impressed. The re-focusing needed to go from the bottom screen to the top is just tiring on the eyes, and you really do have to hold the 3DS at a specific angle to get the effect.

    The augmented reality was pretty cool (even without 3D) though, but certainly not enough to sell me a console.





    big eyes makeup. For Big EyesEye Makeup For
  • For Big EyesEye Makeup For



  • shiseiryu1
    Mar 24, 10:09 AM
    Why can't Apple do WIFI screensharing using Airplay and AppleTV? They were boasting about how you can connect the iPad to the bigscreen using a cable...how cool would it be if you didn't need the cable (just use AppleTV or Airplay licensed device)? The technology obviously exists...there is already another company who makes such a device. It seems like Apple is very close they just need to make the next step.



    more...


    big eyes makeup. blue eyes makeup.
  • blue eyes makeup.



  • Jaro65
    Mar 28, 09:06 AM
    Plenty of goodies heading our way, I hope....





    big eyes makeup. Eyeliner / makeup for ig eyes
  • Eyeliner / makeup for ig eyes



  • parenthesis
    Oct 26, 07:49 PM
    ...but no associated storage increase.

    That's going to make a lot of people on this forum unhappy



    more...


    big eyes makeup. pair of beautiful ig eyes
  • pair of beautiful ig eyes



  • BrettJDeriso
    Mar 23, 06:46 PM
    So then they'd finally start catching up with Samsung? I can already stream content straight from my phone to my Samsung TV with AllShare. Not to mention, many of the top manufacturers have already adopted DLNA.

    I still don't see the open FaceTime standard Jobs promised when he demoed it at the iPhone 4 media event.

    I'm sure there will be plenty in the media who will want to sing Apple's praises over this sort of thing, but Cupertino is going to have to get their devices up to 1080p with open source streaming before I give a crap.

    And STILL no wireless syncing of iTunes content to iOS devices. Lame.





    big eyes makeup. pitch-black, ig eyes
  • pitch-black, ig eyes



  • completeidiot23
    Dec 21, 06:09 AM
    people are computers, they buy what is sold to them. if people are constantly being told that this music, is the new thing, then sooner or later they will buy it. rather then making music a personal choice, they buy what ever is on radio.

    I like to make my music a personal thing, i go out and look for my music, not following what is told that great and hip.



    more...


    big eyes makeup. Makeup Tips For Green Eyes
  • Makeup Tips For Green Eyes



  • Sabacrow
    May 2, 03:46 PM
    I have been spending ours on this, searching and searching and searching to no avail. Basically, here's my problem. I use Better Touch Tool on my MBP for all of my trackpad gestures and it handles them quite well, except for one. I want to register a three-finger tap as CMD+SHIFT+CLICK or SHIFT+MIDDLE CLICK to open a link in a new tab and jump to that tab automatically in Chrome. The problem is that BTT only allows trackpad gestures to be predefined actions or keyboard shortcuts. The closest I've come so far has been setting three-finger tap to middle click and having to hold down shift, but I want the entire command to be key free. All I want to know is if there's a way to remap the Middle click to any of the F1-F12 buttons.

    By the by, I've already looked at KeyRemap4MacBook

    Thanks for any help





    big eyes makeup. Asian eyes makeup
  • Asian eyes makeup



  • Duff-Man
    Jan 29, 08:16 PM
    Duff-Man says....this comes up in here time and time again. The disks and OS that shipped with your G5 are for *that* computer only. OS X is a *single computer* license - having a copy with your G5 does not give you the right to install on any other computer you may have around. A quick look at your license agreement will tell you that.

    If you want 10.3 on that machine you have to buy a copy - those "proof of purchase" are meaningless. The only discount you may get is if you are entitled to educational prices.

    Now, having said all that....what you may want to do is just wait until 10.4 comes out and then purchase a "Family Pack" license - for not much more than a single copy you are entitled to install on up to 5 computers in the same houisehold (non-commercial use only)...have a look at Apple's website for more details......oh yeah!



    more...


    big eyes makeup. Lady+gaga+with+ig+eyes
  • Lady+gaga+with+ig+eyes



  • reden
    May 1, 01:06 AM
    gamestop only allow preorder for pc. Do they give code for mac? I dont want to pre-order a pc product since I want to play on native mac.

    Same key will work for both Mac and PC dude.





    big eyes makeup. eyes, Cute
  • eyes, Cute



  • ddtlm
    Oct 2, 08:16 PM
    ooartist:

    While both Solaris and OSX are Unix OS's, that does not mean that OSX can scale as well as Solaris any more than it means that Solaris can run the OSX interface (which it obviously cannot).

    The fact that OSX is some sort of Unix means a lot less than you seem to think. It is good because it means it adheres to certain standards, but it says little or nothing about the machinery that makes it go.





    big eyes makeup. Makeup Tips For Green Eyes (1)
  • Makeup Tips For Green Eyes (1)



  • justflie
    Oct 26, 09:22 PM
    The interface is slick, but it is slow as a tortise. Maybe they are still bringing additional servers online, but I hope the speed improves...

    [EDIT] Just tried it using Firefox 2.0, and the speed is MUCH faster than on Safari. Interesting...
    It runs fine on my machine in Safari. Maybe it's just some startup jitters





    levitynyc
    Apr 1, 10:36 AM
    Ditto! Slingbox rocks! And it's even more fun when you have a friend or two in other states that allow you to use their Slingbox to watch events that are blacked out in your own area. :)

    Mark

    Yup. If I ever switch providers I'm putting a Slingbox in my dad's house so I can watch the NFL Sunday Ticket.

    You can pay the Yesnetwork.com 100 bucks to watch the Yankees online at work, or I can watch for free on my Slingbox.





    sloppygator2013
    Apr 24, 05:02 PM
    You're a genius!!





    davidjearly
    Dec 16, 05:28 PM
    I find it very very sad that people are so bothered about trying to prove something as unpopular, by trying to make something else popular.

    Some people have far too much time on their hands.





    gkarris
    Apr 1, 12:11 PM
    Not surpising at all. It's all about control of content and money.

    All studios, rather music or movie have always hated the idea of selling content even though it makes them a ton of money. If they could do away with all of it, including DVD sells, they would. What they truly want is for you to pay a fee every time you want to view or listen to content and you never "own" anything period. Nothing physical at all to buy, just pay for it every time you view or listen.

    Exactly.

    In this case, the license is only for delivery to a cable box for viewing on a home TV set. Not for any "mobile" device or otherwise...





    MakX
    Jan 6, 09:52 PM
    Scrap that, working now.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews