Awesome Backgrounds For Boys

images Awesome+ackgrounds+ Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. awesome iphone wallpapers.
  • awesome iphone wallpapers.



  • huchinango
    04-01 03:36 PM
    Dear h1bdude1:

    I'm in your exact same situation. Would you mind letting me know what happened with your A# and misplaced EAD with only the copy of the front side? Did you use the old F-1 OPT A# or leave it blank?

    Thanks and hope things worked out!
    -H





    wallpaper awesome iphone wallpapers. Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. awesome backgrounds for
  • awesome backgrounds for



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    11-17 12:51 AM
    On passing of the nuclear deal. As you all must have read from the immigration voice newsletter, once the nuclear deal is through we will get renewed support from the Indian American caucus on our legal immigration reform needs.

    Once again hearty congratulations to India on crossing the first step of securing civil nuclear technology! Jai hind:)





    Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. Guys, dark myspacefeb , formspring emo oys inform Creative house idea no
  • Guys, dark myspacefeb , formspring emo oys inform Creative house idea no



  • illusions
    07-11 12:39 PM
    Ah Snap. I'm From Sri Lanka and would be willing to go, but i work till 5, then have other arrangements till 7pm. Let me call her in a bit and see if anything can be worked out.





    2011 awesome backgrounds for Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. The Awesome Wallpaper by
  • The Awesome Wallpaper by



  • dilber
    12-04 05:51 PM
    Actually sometime when you talk to IO, they tell you all the receipt numbers including I-140. It happened with me once. I was inquiring about my I-485 receipt notices and the IO started telling me all the cases , I have filed so far. I guess, when they pull informaton based in your DOB and name, they are able to see everything. At this time, you can request them the RN of I-140. There are bright chances that you get the I-140 information.

    Can some one please provide me with the phone number I can call the IO at. thanks in advance



    more...


    Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. Volcom+ackgrounds+for+
  • Volcom+ackgrounds+for+



  • gccovet
    08-15 10:03 AM
    Thanks for your replies.

    What will happen to the 140? Do they need to file for any amendment?
    If your new company has agreed to support the I-140, letter of acquisition will be enough. No worries. You may want to confer with a lawyer though.(Shell out few bucks, better to be safe, also for peace of mind)
    GCCovet





    Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. make Awesome+ackgrounds+
  • make Awesome+ackgrounds+



  • niles123
    12-26 01:32 PM
    Chantu,
    Thanks for the link.. I looked up my case and the status shows as "CERTIFIED-EXPIRED". Any idea why it shows as "EXPIRED".. I applied for labor on Oct16, 2007, labor approved on Dec 3 07, I140 applied on April 8th( within 180 days ), I140 Approved on July 28. Just wondering if this is something i should be concerned about..

    Thanks

    I think, if you don't have labor doc, you can go to FLCDataCenter.com (http://www.flcdatacenter.com/) and search for MS Access document for the year when you file for the labor. If you have the number from the LC doc, search for that number in the access file and you will find the details of your case.



    more...


    Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. cool ackgrounds collection of sexy , aif you that the hottest facebook
  • cool ackgrounds collection of sexy , aif you that the hottest facebook



  • sailing_through
    02-18 01:31 PM
    Well, thanks all for your responses, but I am as cfused as I was before I posted the question. Do any of you have any sources to back your claims. I know for sure that worldwide income has to be reported, so thanks for that clarification desi3933. But do you have a source that mentions that a person on H4 can for sure work outside. Many thanksa again guys. All your help is appreciated.





    2010 Guys, dark myspacefeb , formspring emo oys inform Creative house idea no Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. Awesome+ackgrounds+
  • Awesome+ackgrounds+



  • copsmart
    06-23 10:22 PM
    Same here.

    I applied on May 18th and my EAD expires on Aug 10th. There were three SLUDs in a row two weeks after I applied, and there is no update after that.

    Did you notice any LUDs in your case? Are you still waiting for a decision? Please update.

    you are right! i obviously got the application date wrong. I applied on may 17th - not on june 17th as i previously wrote.



    more...


    Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. emo oys cartoon wallpaper.
  • emo oys cartoon wallpaper.



  • InTheMoment
    08-18 11:58 PM
    So now an actual paper approval is not enough, a missing e-mail is giving you shivers :rolleyes: phew !!


    I dont have any changes to status when I check my 485 case status online but today in the mail i received I797c notice welcoming me as a premenant residence. I am a bit hesitant to celebrate, but am I seeing green?:o

    Raj

    EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
    485 filed Aug 2007





    hair The Awesome Wallpaper by Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. first youtube with youtubeaug Web design awesome backgrounds You know
  • first youtube with youtubeaug Web design awesome backgrounds You know



  • suavesandeep
    01-13 11:13 PM
    If i am not drunk The whole idea of getting a labor substitution done was to get an earlier priority date. So i am pretty sure you should be getting your I-140 approved with the older priority date. I think you should talk to your lawyer to get it corrected.

    I know all of us here do not like the idea of people jumping lines. But since you did all the hard work and were lucky enough to submit it before they banned substitution why not enjoy the fruits :)



    more...


    Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. Awesome Backgrounds for
  • Awesome Backgrounds for



  • ttdam
    12-03 01:56 PM
    So u are saying if she uses her EAD/ AP then my H1b is no longer valid? BTW she got her h1b visa in the lottery earlier this year.


    Hi zoooom

    Did your wife been to India and Came back using H4 or AP ? If she returned did she had any problem @ POE ?

    Please advise, I m in similar situation

    Thanks in advance





    hot Volcom+ackgrounds+for+ Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. emo ackgrounds for oys.
  • emo ackgrounds for oys.



  • RadioactveChimp
    04-16 12:00 PM
    thanks for the comments guys and dean
    i dont get waht your argument is about

    all I am saying is they are a tad bit boring and uncreative, but don't let that stop you :thumb: keep truckin' pal :D



    more...


    house Ive found that you free, download awesome wallpapers awesome , n mini ive Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. Pet Shop Boys
  • Pet Shop Boys



  • 510picker
    November 30th, 2008, 09:28 PM
    So what made you switch?





    tattoo make Awesome+ackgrounds+ Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. 2011 Nice Wallpapers For Boys.
  • 2011 Nice Wallpapers For Boys.



  • shantak
    07-18 07:57 AM
    e-filled.
    Thanks

    Can I call them and ask about it ? This is scary. My friends who applied after me got it and I'm moving in 2 weeks.

    appreciate any suggestions.

    dont worry, it is taking a little longer because of the flood of applications. 3 weeks is nothing to worry.



    more...


    pictures cool ackgrounds collection of sexy , aif you that the hottest facebook Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. free awesome backgrounds
  • free awesome backgrounds



  • gcnirvana
    06-25 07:51 PM
    Employer pays everything except for my EAD/AP as my H1 is valid till 2010. And fortunately, USCIS surgeon billed my medical exams to my insurance. Not sure if it'll come back and bite me but as of now I didn't pay a dime :)





    dresses emo ackgrounds for oys. Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. girly wallpapers. girly
  • girly wallpapers. girly



  • looivy
    07-16 11:02 PM
    I-140 onwards in good 'ol days when there was no PERM because your LC would not reach USCIS untill you applied...now i believe you file PERM with USCIS so it would be LC. ....someone correct me if I am wrong.


    Please enlighten me. What constitute a proof of immigrant intent?

    Filing of:

    1. LC
    2. I-140
    3. Medicals
    4. I-485

    etc...

    I am confuse. Please explain.



    more...


    makeup emo oys cartoon wallpaper. Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. Ive found that you free, download awesome wallpapers awesome , n mini ive
  • Ive found that you free, download awesome wallpapers awesome , n mini ive



  • pdakwala
    04-29 11:23 AM
    Guys,

    All your efforts are very very important. IV appreciate your efforts. Please keep up the good work.

    To those who have become a member of IV and have not contributed, please contribute. You have already taken your first step to solve your problem by becoming IV member. One would become a member only if they believe in what IV is doing. Contributing $100 is not a big amount. So please move forward and contribute.

    Once again thanks to everyone who have contributed more than once, and to those who are sending emails to their friends requesting them to make some contribution.





    girlfriend 2011 Nice Wallpapers For Boys. Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. Posted download awesome wallpapers awesome product by , download mini one
  • Posted download awesome wallpapers awesome product by , download mini one



  • nhfirefighter13
    May 31st, 2004, 07:41 PM
    LOL ! :D

    Travel on AP after job change and AC21? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Travel on AP after job change and AC21?






    hairstyles Awesome Backgrounds for Awesome Backgrounds For Boys. funny wallpapers for oys.
  • funny wallpapers for oys.



  • fromnaija
    02-10 10:49 AM
    Hi All:

    Question: I have a I-140 PD Sept 2005 - EB-3, And completed 4.5 years (6year end oin July 2008) on H1. I changed the job in Jan, 2007 and using the approved I-140- 3 year H1 Ext rule, I received my extention for 3 year until 2010. Now my new employer des not want to file for greencard for 1 year. meanwhile if my old employer withdraws my I-140 what would happen in this case, if I start my LC application in jan 2008.

    The question of what happens if your 140 is withdrawn by previous employer has not been answered, not by lawyers and certainly not by USCIS. It is a grey area. However, it has not been documented that USCIS will cancel an H1B extension that is based on an I-140 when the underlining 140 is withdrawn.
    You may want to ask your attorney this question.





    usgc07
    02-15 09:23 AM
    Hi,
    My friend got GC when he was single. Later he got married . So spouse is still in India . She has not received GC. She has no visa to visit him.
    That is the reason H1B option is being explored. She has the right qualifications and relevant experience. US Corporation is willing to sponser her H1B petition.

    Since her husband is already in USA and green card holder, visa officer might reject her H1B petition stating that she is an intended immigrant.

    or
    he might issue the H1B visa because it is a dual intent visa.

    So what's the chances of her getting the H1B visa.

    Thanks





    tempgc
    07-06 11:29 AM
    Are you aware of July 2nd visa bulletin fiasco. It affected atleast 5-7 00 000 foreign workers each getting a loss of 3-4 000 dollars. DOS and USCIS played a bad game.
    Can you http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html investigate and give us more details
    Thanks



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews