Anime Boy Girl Love

images What#39;s your anime-girl Anime Boy Girl Love. anime boy n girl. anime boy
  • anime boy n girl. anime boy



  • gauravsh
    05-04 10:07 AM
    Hi,
    My company is closing some offices and wants us to work from home. I have a premanent position and I am working for this company since last 3 years.
    My I140 is cleared and I am in process of extensing my H1B which expires in June 2009.

    I want to know for how long, I can work from India on H1B being on US payroll? I am planning to maintain one address at location where my LCA is filed?

    Will there be any issues, if I worl for say 4-5 months from India and come back? WIll this effect my status?

    Any inputs will be extrremely welcomed.





    wallpaper anime boy n girl. anime boy Anime Boy Girl Love. anime : Love Hina Song : Love
  • anime : Love Hina Song : Love



  • victory123
    05-15 12:14 PM
    Hi, I had similar thing, my case status still shows "case transferred from VSCt to TSC as they now have jurisdiction, decision will be taken etc' my case was approved in 2006, the lud was 3/23/2009 and after that it is still the same, noclue as to waht would have triggered this for an approved case, two things could have happened per me (Own views)- employer revoked 140 or regular cleanup of files from VSC as they no longer do 140s..also what is meant by PE in you status...keep me posted.
    Cheers





    Anime Boy Girl Love. anime_girl_boy_love_-_0729.jpg
  • anime_girl_boy_love_-_0729.jpg



  • summitpointe
    04-27 02:24 PM
    Six years in US complete


    I-140 approved
    Not able to file I-485 because of retrogression
    Wife not able to work
    Moving around for jobs with family
    Cheating Employer
    Frustation with H1B Extension and stamping
    Not able to Plan to go to India because of Interview dates
    Not able to plan on good school Child's education
    Not able to spend more money on good health insurance
    Lot of money spent on H1B Extension and stamping
    Sick with the current employer


    Don't want my employer to take lot of money in between. Can we switch employer and file a new H1B with new employer.

    Do you guys think the retrogression will end soon? frustration everyday.





    2011 anime : Love Hina Song : Love Anime Boy Girl Love. Go to What kind of anime girl
  • Go to What kind of anime girl



  • pkv
    07-11 03:09 PM
    NDTV wants to talk to members from New York from diverse nationalities. She already has one person lined up for a TV shoot today. This must happen today.

    Prerequisites:
    - Must have participated in flower campaign
    - Must be in New York
    - Must be from "diverse" nationalities

    Details:

    Sarah Jacob
    Special Correspondent, NDTV.
    172 Ludlow St, 3A
    New York, NY 10002
    646-280-6993
    sarah AT ndtv.com
    What are you guys excited about??? NDTV!!!! they broadcast in India, how does it makes a difference if Indian people come to know about our problems????

    This does not serve any cause, though it may give some fame to immigrationvoice.org, which I think is useless if its not serving to cause.



    more...


    Anime Boy Girl Love. anime_girl_boy_love_-_0643.jpg
  • anime_girl_boy_love_-_0643.jpg



  • krishmunn
    02-07 10:17 AM
    How much is the diffference ? If the pay (you are getting) and the required pay is not vastly different (say within 10-12 % range) you should be OK if company can prove their ability to pay.

    The GC salary offered need not be paid now, it need to be paid after 485 is approved (which possibly will take years)





    Anime Boy Girl Love. anime boy and girl in love.
  • anime boy and girl in love.



  • godspeed
    10-09 01:33 PM
    Hopefully you have a attorney, sometimes they have more access or just clout more than what we have, so my suggestion would be to get in touch with an attorney.
    Do not take this lightly...

    This was big surprize to me. Mine and my spuse had hard LUD on our I485 with the current status as :Notice Returned as Undeliverable. There wer no other updates or status change or approval or denial or soft LUD etc.

    The most surpising to me that both of us received the Finger Printing notices on our new address just a month ago.

    This is really frustrating.

    When I called up the 800 number the lady said just ignore this status as this is some computer glitch.
    Dont know what to do just believe her or try to do something else?

    Need help ! any one out there in same situation???



    more...


    Anime Boy Girl Love. anime_girl_boy_love_-_0055.jpg
  • anime_girl_boy_love_-_0055.jpg



  • simple1
    05-19 11:12 PM
    for immigration diploma + 3 yrs experience is Bachelors equivallent that is True for H1B or EB3

    for further studies diploma is under grad, you will qualify to continue further studies for Bachelors

    yep, I heard exact same when it comes to "edu eval" for work. One of my ex-collegue got h1b with 10+2+3yr-dip-compsci+5 years exp.

    I also hear "edu eval" for "work" and "study" may be two different processes. So not sure about the study part.
    Recognition of Foreign Qualifications (http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ous/international/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html)





    2010 anime_girl_boy_love_-_0729.jpg Anime Boy Girl Love. What#39;s your anime-girl
  • What#39;s your anime-girl



  • student79
    03-27 09:54 AM
    Hello,

    Please advise me on the following !!

    I am on H1B My wife is on H4 Visa and she is planning to do her further study for 2 yrs, and I have following questions in this regard.

    1. How difficult it is to transfer from H4 to F1 visa, do I need help of Lawer or we can do it by our own ?
    2. To transfer from H4 to F1 do I need to show 100% fee available in my account ?
    3. Her course/study is of 2 years, is it sufficient if I show 1 yr fee in my account at the time of F1 transfer ?
    4. If I dont have 100% fee, my parents can help me, but what document I need to get from them from India ?

    Thanks



    more...


    Anime Boy Girl Love. Anime Boys
  • Anime Boys



  • gbof
    06-03 06:35 PM
    Sorry... I thought he was a genuine person who turned to IV for help. Anyways, I didnt tell him anything illegal.

    For how long AOS primary applicant can be job-less?





    hair Go to What kind of anime girl Anime Boy Girl Love. girl and oy holding hands
  • girl and oy holding hands



  • usirit
    07-01 04:18 PM
    Diptam;

    We have shared some expenses of my H1B Visa -legal & processing fees- however, the ones related to my family were paid by myself. LC has been also splitted between employer and myself.

    Although, I don't deny the requirement of processing and legal fees, I disagree on how employers (sponsors) and lawyers/attorneys handle them. Employers on one hand should cover without split or sharing the expense with the employee; just because of the fact of getting our salary -kind-of-locked-.
    In the other hand, attorneys ...the ends justify the means...

    I think that I am just frustrated with the whole process, MAYBE 20K wouldn't really matter if we were seeing results but we have to beg for an action/update or even worse lay around for who knows how long so the "system" can work.

    If I had known what I know now... :rolleyes: everyone's wish!



    more...


    Anime Boy Girl Love. which is the best anime boy or
  • which is the best anime boy or



  • iamvenkat
    06-20 04:14 PM
    I got my i-140 copy and I changed employer. now it is good that we can file 485 without help of employer, how do we make sure that previous employer revoked or cancelled my 140?

    Please clarify. your help would be much appriciated.





    hot anime_girl_boy_love_-_0643.jpg Anime Boy Girl Love. and some (yaoi) oy/oy love.
  • and some (yaoi) oy/oy love.



  • kirupa
    04-25 09:29 PM
    The green one looks nice now :)



    more...


    house anime, oy, break, brown, Anime Boy Girl Love. anime_girl_boy_love_-
  • anime_girl_boy_love_-



  • rcauvery
    07-16 02:01 PM
    You can update your signature by going to the user profile on the top left corner of the page and click on Edit Signature on the left navigation bar

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature


    BTW - Can you please share the phone number you called to reach NSC?

    Good Luck with your processing.





    tattoo anime boy and girl in love. Anime Boy Girl Love. AN12 anime boy and girl love
  • AN12 anime boy and girl love



  • authrd
    07-26 01:25 PM
    I do not have the approval notice used to obtain a visa to enter the country for the very first time in 2001.

    All attempts to obtain a copy of the I-797 from company/attorney have failed and so I have filed a I-824 for a duplicate. That will take a few months.

    I am wondering what will happen if USCIS issues a RFE on my I-485 asking for evidence of lawful presence all these years.

    I don't have all the I-94s either. I do have the visa stamp on my passport.



    more...


    pictures anime_girl_boy_love_-_0055.jpg Anime Boy Girl Love. looks: Brown Haired Anime Boy
  • looks: Brown Haired Anime Boy



  • akkakarla
    09-01 04:12 PM
    Did anyone get their GC Approvals from USCIS Local Offices which are pending after the interview is complete? If anyone is waiting for local office cases what is the process they are following and how is the approval process?

    I am waiting for my approval of my EB2 India with PD Nov 2004. it is pending in San Jose Local office

    I guess applications pending at local office are unlucky guys :-(

    Anil





    dresses and some (yaoi) oy/oy love. Anime Boy Girl Love. anime , girl and oy, love
  • anime , girl and oy, love



  • sanbaj
    07-25 04:22 PM
    GC_Wait2002,

    I see your situation. I have recently got my I140 Interfiling approved. My case was simple EB2 to EB2 with the same company. As your EB2 I140 is approved now, but EB3 I140 is still pending. therefore, I am not sure you can Interfile. Logically, you should be able to as in Interfiling one is just requesting to conider another approved I140 and that is exactly what you will do. Check with your lawyer or the lawyer thread on IV. I wrote the text of the document which my lawyer filed at: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=233421#poststop. You or your lawyer can use that to draft your letter.

    Please consult a Interfile cases experienced Lawyer to make sure that the right thing is done at the right time.

    Best of Luck.



    more...


    makeup Anime Boys Anime Boy Girl Love. anime, oy, break, brown,
  • anime, oy, break, brown,



  • txh1b
    04-14 06:46 PM
    Paper filing is best. AP got approved in 40 days from NSC.





    girlfriend AN12 anime boy and girl love Anime Boy Girl Love. Kiss Anime Boy, Manga Love,
  • Kiss Anime Boy, Manga Love,



  • jthomas
    03-27 02:55 PM
    EAD needs same or similar job requirement as petitioned in your labor.

    With this economy going south and as forecasted will recover after 2nd quarter of 2010, I hope you have sufficient funds to keep the business working. People are getting laid off. Walmart made good bucks during the recession. If i were you, i would buy a 99 cents store or a dollar store to keep up with this recession.





    hairstyles which is the best anime boy or Anime Boy Girl Love. anime boy and girl in love.
  • anime boy and girl in love.



  • vikasgarg24
    07-13 09:27 AM
    Done and forward to friends





    optimist578
    04-10 11:47 AM
    My EAD is going to expire in 3 months and I am filing for my renewal now. What can be done if you don't get the EAD renewal response before the expiry of the current one ?
    I heard somewhere, that if you don't receive the renewal notice within 60 days, then you can approach the local USCIS office and get a temporary EAD card for 90 days.
    Anybody knows more ?

    Also, generally do folks approach their lawyers for extension filing or they do it themselves?

    Thanks,
    ------------------------
    EB3 PD Mar 2003
    I-485, AP, EAD filed in July 07
    EAD expiring on July 31st 2008.

    [I posted this on another thread under "EAD Filing Fees" but it did not show up on the first page- hence reposting it...]





    Canadianindian
    07-09 09:18 PM
    nixtor and english_august are requesting IV members to join them tomorrow in Washington DC.

    It would be great if members are able to make it to this event.

    Please please join these folks...strenght is in numbers. I bet if you can wait 10 years for GC, you folks can surely spare couple of hours. Please confirm and support.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    Total Pageviews